The Doctor Will (Bleep) You Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaned up and ready to rock, Dr. Fenton stood behind both women, relishing the decadent scene playing out before him. But he dared not play with his cock too vigorously lest he waste his copious load on the floor. So he contented himself with just observing, the 'ludes and nitrous oxide coursing through his blood, his plan of attack already formulated. He found a tube of K-Y jelly in the drawer where he kept his tongue depressors, and while he watched Beth continue to eat Melinda's pussy like a woman possessed, he had a few demand for his wife.

"So you want my veiny, rock-hard johnson up your ass, do you?" he asked his wife, slathering his shaft and balls with a generous gob of lube. "Well, to get your reward you've got to give the doctor a little something-something."

"Anything," Amy breathed. "I'll do anything to get your thingy plunging into my bowels."

"Very good. So while Beth is consuming Melinda, I want you to spread Beth's ass cheeks apart, and then I want to watch you tongue-fuck the lovely's back door until you can taste what she had for breakfast. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh, I love it when you talk large intestine," Amy said, then proceeded to do exactly what the doctor ordered.

"That's my dirty girl," the doctor said, newly inflamed and locking his prurient gaze on the two women.

Amy, knowing her husband's decadent preferences, made her tongue rigid so that it could snake in and out of Beth's tasty-looking hole. Dr. Fenton grunted his satisfaction, then lifted Amy's skirt up and pulled aside her lacy thong, just as Amy was doing with Beth. Then he teased his cockhead around the rim of her anus before gently easing it just inside the hole. It went in like butter, causing Amy to moan and groan like one of his internet porn stars.

"That's it, that's it," the doctor said, spurring the women on. But he could see now that his patient was slowly coming around, and he knew from experience that there wasn't much time left. Plus, his wife needed cock so badly that the moisture from her pussy was gathering and dripping like a slow-leaking faucet. So he pushed his shaft as far as it could go into Amy's lube-slick asshole, then settled into a rhythmic fucking that was both loving and lascivious.

By then, Beth and Amy, who knew what women really enjoyed, had each put two fingers into the pussy of the girl they were ministering to. Dr. Fenton, raised up and fucking his wife like a stallion, could see that the vinyl chair under Melinda's ass was slick with her juices, meaning that the poor thing had probably cum without even being aware. Such a waste, the doctor thought, then laughed out loud like a cartoon villain.

Moans of unbridled sexual abandon bounced off the walls, and now it was Beth who couldn't hold out any longer. "You're going to make me cum!" she screamed. Drowning in a sea of bliss, losing all restraint, she thrust her hips back to meet Amy's frantic fingering. "Lick my asshole, you dirty slut! Don't fucking stop! Oh fuck shit piss cunt!"

While the doctor fucked he calculated. He needed to cum so badly, but there was nothing so deliciously intoxicating as delayed gratification. And yet, to keep these orgiastic trysts forever secret, he knew that he needed to wrap this session up in a hurry.

So did Amy. As she continued to lick Beth's butthole and finger her lemony-fresh pussy, she reached down to play with her own clit, its lone silver ring sending out spasms of pleasure whenever she touched it. Then she synched up her labored breathing with Beth's, because it would give Dr. Fenton great satisfaction to see both women cum at the same time. Then they could trade favors, and the girls could watch as he brought himself off with the help of his unsuspecting patient.

Beth's lips and tongue were numb and her face wore a sheen of vaginal secretions, but she reveled in the unspeakable filthiness of it all. A tremendous climax had been building and building inside of her, and now it was perched right on the porch of her pussy. And then—Bam!—it broke the fucking door down, and she came so hard that at first she thought the orgasm might kill her. But then another wave of unbearable pleasure rocked her off her foundation, and when she heard Amy's lustful shriek and felt the nurse's tongue shiver inside her asshole, she came again. Now she wanted nothing more than to replay the whole nasty episode again. And again.

Dr. Fenton had seen enough. This was too much for one man to witness without having to spill a pint of lava-hot jizz into his boxers. So he pulled his wet and throbbing cock out of his wife's forbidden passage, staggered across the floor, climbed up on the dental chair so that he could straddle Melinda's face, then feverishly finished himself off in three explosive strokes, flooding the sexy co-ed's orifice with a geyser of hot, syrupy spunk. Still roused and reeling, he watched as his sticky semen coated her tongue, her lips, the dark corners at the back of her throat. When it began leaking down her esophagus, Melinda coughed violently. But, with the practiced expertise of a true professional, Dr. Fenton quickly toweled himself off, tucked himself back in, got himself together and, with his wife and Beth both somewhat straightened up and looking mostly presentable, he addressed the awakening but still very groggy patient.

"Okay," he said, wielding the spritzer like a baton. "Excellent. Just one final rinse and we're done. You did very well, Melinda dear. Very well indeed."

And as a bonus, he thought, I didn't get the new hygienist pregnant. But there was always tomorrow.

End

12