The Doctor Will See You Now Ch. 02

Story Info
A doctor takes advantage of his virginal patient.
8.2k words
4.47
211.4k
115

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So, so sorry for the slow update, but Chapter 2's here! Thanks a million to my editor, aisielynn for her patience and help.

As usual, hope you all enjoy it. Please leave a comment or criticism as long as it's constructive.

Thanks for the love and patience!

***

Dr. Jake Anderson stood from his chair behind his table and looked out the window toward the parking lot next to his building. His clinic had closed and the last patient had left more than fifteen minutes ago. He shifted his foot impatiently, willing for that silver car to appear. At least he thought it was going to be silver; it was what she had driven last week. He glanced at his watch: any time now. He hoped she would come.

As if conjured by the power of his mind, the silver car turned the corner and entered the parking lot. It stopped and Jake could practically sense the bewilderment the driver must be feeling at seeing the near-empty lot. He didn't wait to watch the driver exit from the car as he strode towards the clinic's front entrance.

Vanessa Waters, the girl who had been haunting his dreams for the past ten days, walked slowly towards him. She was wearing a jean jacket over a long sundress that went down to her ankles. Her blond hair was loose around her shoulders. She glanced around, a frown of confusion marring her otherwise lovely face. She looked up then and smiled shyly when she realized Jake was waiting for her by the door.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Anderson," she greeted politely. "Where are all the cars? Is your clinic closed?"

"I made arrangements to close early today," he answered.

Vanessa frowned again. "Oh, why wasn't I informed about this? I was supposed to see you at one thirty."

"I know, it's fine. I can still see you," he assured and led her into the building. He closed the door behind them and locked it before turning around to Vanessa. "Come here," he murmured. His large hands engulfed her smaller ones as he bent to kiss her. The past ten days had been grueling and he hadn't seen or heard from her and all he'd ever thought about was kissing her again, and not on just her soft lips.

Vanessa returned his kiss, even caressed his chest shyly as his arms slid around her waist, pulling her closer. Unable to help himself, Jake slid his hand under her jacket to touch her breast. That action seemed to shock Vanessa and she quickly pulled away. Jake cursed under his breath for scaring her; he'd forgotten he was dealing with a virgin, an extremely shy and nervous virgin.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to..."

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I-I don't know if I can go through with this," she said.

Jake studied her face carefully. "What happened?"

Vanessa took in a deep breath. "I don't know. I'm confused."

"Did you take the pills?" he asked. She looked away and shrugged again. "Vanessa, tell me."

She bit her lip and blushed. "I did."

"Let's talk inside, shall we?" he asked and lifted a hand towards the direction of his office, indicating for Vanessa to walk before him.

Instead of sitting on the chair by the office table, Jake led Vanessa to an adjoining room which had been sectioned off from the office. This room was his resting area. Downlights were placed at each corner of the ceiling and they lit the small room. There was a small book case and Jake already had the couch converted into a bed.

He sat on the mattress and pulled at Vanessa's hand to join him. She allowed it but maintained a distance between them.

"What made you change your mind, Vanessa?" Jake asked softly.

Vanessa pulled in a deep breath before letting it out slowly. "I Googled about sex that very same night after I saw you. I learned about what you did. There was no such thing as using one's lips and tongue to check for abnormalities," she looked at him sadly. "You lied to me, Dr. Anderson. I trusted you."

"So why did you take the pills then?" he asked. He sensed there was more to the story; he would have to remain calm and patient so as to draw the rest of it out of her.

She looked away. "I was still curious to know anyway. I-I've never felt anything remotely like that before. I wanted...more."

"But?" he prompted.

She sighed. "I accidentally left the pills on the counter and my nanny found them. She gave me a lecture about sex and that it's bad to have it before I got married. She even threatened to tell my father about it. I begged her not to tell, so she made me promise to wait until I get married before I have sex."

"What had happened to the big girl who'd chosen to defy her father to go to the college of her choice?" he asked.

Vanessa looked back up at him. "This is different, Dr. Anderson. I can't hurt my father like this," she said.

"You are not responsible for his feelings, Vanessa," Jake said.

"But...he's my father," she said. Anger welled up inside him.

"Yes, but has he been a good one?" he asked in a sharp voice. "His only daughter lost her mother and he chose to detach himself emotionally and physically from her just when she needed him the most. You were locked inside a gilded cage because he had been selfish enough to put his own ease of mind first and foremost."

"Dr. Anderson, please..." Vanessa said as tears started to form in her eyes.

But Jake wasn't done yet. "He never thought twice about cutting you off from the rest of the world, even depriving you of friends your own age. You're eighteen, yet you've never been on a date before, you've never attended high school prom. Hell, you've never even been kissed by a guy until ten days ago! And here you are, putting your life on hold once again so that you won't hurt that selfish bastard's feelings?"

Vanessa put her hands over her ears and cried, "Please stop!"

Jake grabbed her wrists and pulled them down. "No, I won't stop, Vanessa. I am telling the truth and you know it."

Vanessa struggled to pull her hands free but Jake held onto them. "Please, Dr. Anderson..." she sobbed.

"When did you stop taking the pills, Vanessa?" he asked, and she stopped her struggles.

"What does it matter?" she whispered.

"It does to me," he replied. "Tell me."

"I had taken them last night," she answered, "before Jenna caught me."

Satisfaction coursed through Jake at her answer. He leaned forward and caught her lips with his, surprising her. He released her hands and to cradle her face, forcing her to match him kiss for kiss. Vanessa grabbed his wrists and tried to pull them away from her. Jake gave her respite and she turned her head as his lips trailed down her cheek to her jawline.

"W-What are you doing, Dr. Anderson?" she asked breathlessly.

His lips grazed the shell of her ear. "Kissing you," he murmured huskily. "I thought that should be obvious." One of his hands settled on her waist, gently pulling her closer, causing her to stiffen. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to. We'll just kiss."

Jake continued to press his lips lightly all over her face, never moving lower than her jawline. He needed to play his cards right if he wanted Vanessa to fall right into his web of seduction.

Slowly she nodded. "Okay, we'll just kiss," she said and he grinned. He turned her to face him so he could capture her soft lips again. Gradually she relaxed against him as she answered his teasing kisses with her own.

Jake pulled away. "I'm getting quite warm. Let me take off my coat," he said. After divesting of the white coat, he undid the first two buttons of his shirt and rolled up the sleeves. Feeling reasonably less restrained, he turned back to Vanessa. She was more enthusiastic now in returning Jake's kiss and when he pulled back again, she was breathing heavily and her cheeks were flushed from excitement and arousal. "Do you want to take off your jacket?" Vanessa shifted nervously and he chuckled. "It's just your jacket, Vanessa. I'm not asking you to get naked. It's just more comfortable."

She nodded and slid the jacket off. The halter neck sundress accentuated her collar bones and left her shoulders bare. Jake took the jacket from her and tossed it on top of his own coat.

He smiled at her. "There, it's not so bad, right?"

"No, it's not," she agreed in a small voice.

Jake decided to take her mind off the present. "How are your preparations to New York?" he asked.

From the way Vanessa's eyes widened at his change of subject, Jake knew he had caught her by surprise again. "I've pretty much got everything covered, I think," she said. "Freshmen can stay on campus so I don't have to worry about finding a place. I only have to finish packing and I'll be on my way." She sighed. "I hope I'll be able to fit in. I hope my new friends won't think I'm a freak."

"I'm sure you'll fit in beautifully," Jake said.

She shook her head. "You were right, Dr. Anderson. I've been cut off from the outside world for so long, I don't know how to act around kids my age." She gave him a tremulous smile. "And now that I got the chance, but I'll have to leave my dad and the securities of my home."

"Vanessa," Jake murmured and tugged on her hand. She went to him willingly and his arms came around her shoulders in a comforting embrace. "I didn't mean to hurt you or make you insecure."

"You didn't hurt me," Vanessa mumbled. "You are right, every word of it."

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you. Will you forgive me?" he asked.

"There's nothing to forgive," she said. "But if it makes you feel better, I'm not mad at you."

Jake pulled back to kiss Vanessa and his fingers brushed away the tears that had wetted her cheeks. "Thank you," he said before angling his head to deepen the kiss. He slipped his tongue past her parted lips to make contact with hers, tasting her fully. "So sweet," he whispered. His hand came up to cover one small breast and Vanessa grabbed his wrist to stop him. "Shh...it's okay, I just want to touch you." She shook her head and made a sound of protest. "I won't hurt you, Vanessa. Did it hurt when I touched you last time?"

"N-No, but—"

He cut her off with a kiss, sealing his lips completely over hers. "Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of you." Despite her reservation, Vanessa arched her back when Jake ran his hands over her breasts and down to her hips. He wished he could take off her dress but reminded himself again to take it slow; he didn't want to scare her off now that she was more receptive to his attentions.

Jake's mouth wandered past Vanessa's jawline and down the side of her neck, gently nibbling the skin there. He breathed in the faint scent of her body wash; she didn't wear any perfume so the smell was quite pleasant to his nose. His fingers danced along her collarbones as he waited for the perfect opportunity. Vanessa turned her head to allow him to kiss at the juncture where her neck met her shoulder and Jake untied the ribbon that held up the dress. Vanessa let out a squeak and her hands flew up to clutch at the material before it slid past her breasts.

"Dr. Anderson, what are you doing?" she whispered frantically.

"It's okay, Vanessa. I just want to see you," Jake said. This time when he pressed his lips insistently on her shoulder, Vanessa only whimpered, more out of pleasure than of protest. The top of her dress fell, exposing her breasts enclosed in a pale blue strapless bra. Jake decided to put them both on even ground. He took her hands and placed them over his chest. "Take my shirt off for me." He watched with amusement as Vanessa fumbled with the buttons. He licked at her shoulder teasingly.

"Please, Dr. Anderson—"

"Jake," he murmured. "Call me Jake."

Vanessa hesitated. "Please, Jake," she whispered at last.

"Please, what?"

"I can't take off your shirt when you're doing this," she said.

"What am I doing, Vanessa?" he asked and placed another kiss, lower this time, just below her collarbone.

She let out a moan. "You're distracting me."

"I like distracting you," he said. "Don't you like it as well, sweet girl?"

"I do, just not now," she said. "Not when I'm trying to unbutton your shirt."

He chuckled. "Okay, I'm sorry. Please proceed." He pulled back and enjoyed the feel of her knuckles brushing against his bared skin as the shirt parted. He pulled it off and let it dropped onto the floor. "Touch me," he said softly. Vanessa pulled in a sharp breath and looked at him with wide eyes. "Come on, I won't bite," he cajoled with a reassuring smile.

She hesitated for only a moment before gliding the tips of her fingers and eventually her whole palm over his chest. She seemed particularly intrigued by the coarse body hair smattered across his torso. Jake let out his breath with a hiss when she brushed his nipple. She jumped at the sound and pulled her hand back quickly.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her face bright red.

"No," Jake moaned and pulled her hand back to him. "Don't stop, please." Vanessa obliged, her touch became more confident as she kneaded on his muscles. "Hey, not here," he protested when her fingers brushed against the sensitive spots on his sides.

"I'm sorry," Vanessa said with a giggle. "I was just curious if you're ticklish here." She brushed against his sides again as if to demonstrate and Jake protested again.

"You're a cheeky little thing, aren't you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes in mock admonishment. It only made her giggled even harder. "Okay, that's it: payback time." He lunged at her and she fell back against the mattress, shrieking. He tickled her mercilessly and Vanessa wriggled and writhed beneath him, screaming her apology and begging for him to stop.

Jake stopped at last and both of them were breathing heavily. Keeping Vanessa back pressed to the mattress he gave her a hard kiss before pressing feather-light kisses down her neck and shoulder. Her chest heaved with every breath drawn and expelled and he was dying to taste her supple, soft breasts. He slid his hands beneath her and deftly undid the clasp holding her bra together. Vanessa cried out in shock but before she could stop him, Jake pulled the bra away from her body.

Her arms came together to cover her modesty. "I already said I'm sorry, Dr. Anderson," she said.

"What did I tell you to call me again?" he asked sternly.

She bit her lip before replying. "Jake."

His gaze immediately softened and he ran his fingers through her long soft hair. "Don't be scared to call me by my given name, Vanessa. I'm just an ordinary man." Shifting his body so that he was half-lying beside her, he gently grasped at her hands. "I am just an ordinary man who is madly drawn to you. Let me have another look at your perfection, Vanessa," he whispered and gently pried her hands apart.

Jake felt the resistance but Vanessa was no match for him in strength. She let out a whimper as Jake pressed her hands against the mattress on each side of her head, baring her naked torso to his gaze.

"You're all I'm thinking of this past week, Vanessa. The sight of your beautiful body, your scent, even the noises you make when you orgasmed," he said. "Especially the noises, God, I could even hear them in my dreams. You were in my fucking dreams." He kissed her cheek. "Have you thought about me too, Vanessa? Is that why you took the birth control? Did you fantasize about me like I had about you?"

"Jake, please..." Vanessa whispered. "I'm not ready."

"Shh...it's okay, Vanessa. Just let me look at you, okay?" He sat up and tugged at her dress. "You look very beautiful in this, Vanessa. The color really suits you. But," he slid the dress completely off her, "you look absolutely phenomenal naked." He hooked his fingers into her blue silk panties and drew them down her long legs. Vanessa pressed her legs together. "What's wrong?" he asked, fully aware of her shyness, but he needed her to address it.

"I'm not used to this...not wearing any clothes in front of a man," she whispered.

Jake leaned over to look directly into her eyes. "I understand, my darling. We'll take it nice and slow." He tilted his head and smiled. "Let me take off my clothes too. It's only fair for me to get buck naked as well, right?" Without waiting for her response, he stood and quickly shucked off his shoes and socks. Keeping his eyes lock on Vanessa's, he undid his belt and pulled down the zip. He dropped his pants and stepped out of it. Her eyes followed his movements as if mesmerized. When Jake took off his boxer briefs, she took one look at his rock-hard erection, gasped and looked away quickly.

"Hey," Jake said softly and sat back down on the mattress, "Vanessa, it's still me." He drew her up to a sitting position. "Touch me again."

"Touch you where?" she asked uncertainly.

He shrugged. "Anywhere you want."

Vanessa studied him for a moment as if trying to figure out his motive before her eyes roved down his body. Her gaze landed on his cock again and she closed her eyes and turned away slightly. Jake took her hand and placed it on his cheek; her palm felt cold and clammy but soft nevertheless. Eventually Vanessa reopened her eyes and looked back at him. He leaned forward to kiss her softly before pulling away. He guided her hand, dragging it slowly down his cheek, past his neck and down to his chest. Her gaze followed her hand as it trailed across his skin.

"I like the feel of you touching me," Jake whispered. His words seemed to encourage her and she became bolder once more. With both hands, she skimmed his chest and played with his nipples.

"Are they sensitive like mine?" she asked.

"I think so," he said, "though I've never had them inspected so thoroughly before."

Vanessa blushed. "I'm sorry that I treat you like an experiment."

"Don't be. Like I said, I like you touching me," he replied. "Do you like to touch me too?"

She bit her lip, looked down at his groin and quickly looked back up again. "I-I think so."

"Are you scared to touch it?" Jake asked, referring to his cock. She looked at him nervously. "Just tell me the truth. I promise you won't hurt my feelings."

"Yes," she answered after a moment's hesitation.

Jake nodded. "I'll show you how to touch me." She stiffened at the thought and he put a hand on her cheek, steadying her. "Vanessa, it's okay. It's just a part of me, like my arms and legs. I promise if you don't like it then we can stop."

She relaxed visibly and Jake felt annoyed that she thought him repulsive. He pulled in a deep breath, reminding himself once more that Vanessa was a virgin who had never had any experience with the opposite sex. He had been the only one who had touched her intimately and brought Vanessa her first climax. The thought soothed his ego and made him calmed somewhat.

Taking Vanessa's hand again, Jake put it on his stomach and guided her fingers to follow the trail of hair that went past his belly button and lower still. She gasped when they reached his cock, but Jake held on firmly. He closed her fingers on the hard muscle.

"You're so big," Vanessa whispered in awe when she saw that her hand could just barely encircle all the way around it. "I don't know if it'll fit inside me."

Jake grinned. "So you do know where it goes."

Vanessa raised an eyebrow. "I do know the theory of sex, Dr. Anderson; just not in practice."

He chuckled. "I beg your pardon, ma'am. Would you like to start practicing now?"

Vanessa still looked unsure, held back by her shyness even though her eyes sparkled with curiosity. He knew for sure she won't run away now so he waited for her decision patiently. Slowly her hand began to move along the length of his cock. It was sloppy at first, there were neither timing nor rhythm and her hand was all over the place; but the inexperienced touch aroused Jake immensely.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked almost anxiously.

"You're doing great, Vanessa," he grunted. "But it'll feel even better if you keep it simple." Holding his hand over hers, he showed her how he liked it. He held their hands at the right pressure and jerked his cock in time. Gradually he released his hold over her, letting her continue. Vanessa proved to be a quick learner and Jake watched in fascination as she alternated between jerking the full length of his cock and stroking just the tip. He touched her head in encouragement, fingers gently tugging at her long hair. He had to stop her now if he didn't want to blow his load into her hands. She was not ready for this and neither was he; he wanted to come inside her the first time. "Kiss me," he whispered.