The Doctor's Appointment

Story Info
Hubby gives into his wife's new games.
4k words
4.29
80.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jo had been suffering with a bad back for weeks. She works as a doctor and many of the procedures she has to carry out on patients require her to stand up for hours at a time. A couple of moths ago she fell off a horse on an activity holiday we were on. And she's never fully recovered.

Urged on by my insistence to get her back checked out properly she finally made an appointment to see a specialist at the Royal Hospital - a sister hospital to the teaching one Jo works in. The date worked out perfectly as we had both booked that particular day off to visit some of Jo's former university friends who were visiting from abroad.

I was just finishing breakfast when Jo called me from our bedroom.

"Darling, can you come up here for a minute."

I took one final sip of coffee and made my way upstairs. It was just as well I'd left my cup downstairs as I may have dropped the remaining contents all over the floor.

"Jo, what the..."

"Fuck? You want to..."

"Me and every other guy in the neighbourhood. What are you dressed like that for?" Jo was regaled in a pair of glossy black stockings attached to the sexiest crimson coloured suspender belt I'd ever seen. Her panties were full, scarlet red and matched by a gorgeous red balcony bra. I'd never seen any of this underwear before.

"You like?"

"Like? I've now got pre-cum all over my boxers. And you still haven't answered my question...I thought you were only wearing those control comfort retro panties at the moment."

"I am."

"Not this morning you're not."

"Really? I hadn't noticed."

"Come on. What's going on?"

"Well...the neurosurgeon is going to need easy access..."

"To your pussy?"

"No, silly. To my legs, back and buttocks. And the control pants will be a major hindrance."

"I see." I said still looking very concerned.

"Is someone feeling a little jealous?"

"Maybe."

"Well you don't need to. Professor Dawson is gay. He'll be more interested in you than me."

"He's gay?"

"That's what Giles told me yesterday." Giles is a senior colleague of Jo's and it was on his recommendation that Jo go see Dr Dawson.

"Alrighty then. So what do you need me for?"

"I need you to wear my retro comfort panties."

"You're joking right." But Jo's face clearly indicated she was deadly serious.

"And my pantyhose."

"Why? I don't understand."

"Well, because I want to change into them immediately after the appointment so my back is fully supported on the journey to Wales later."

Though that made sense something didn't quite feel right. I suspected Jo was up to something but nodded my compliance.

"Great. Come on it'll be fun. And I promise to reward you later."

"But we'll be with all your girlfriends later."

"Then you could be in for a very big reward."

The last remark was the catalyst for me to quickly remove my trousers and boxers pronto. When Jo's in this kind of saucy, naughty mood she's completely irresistible.

"Good boy. Now slide these on."

The control panties she handed to me were more like the stylish sexy vintage panties of the 1950s. Again these were new. I'd certainly never seen Jo wear them before. Beige in colour - they were more or less transparent, very full, and very sheer. And...very sensuous. When I put them on I felt my ball sac tighten and my cock twitch with excitement. I'd never felt so aroused so quickly. My mind was urging my now fully erect penis to deflate but it was only responding to the thrill of the fabric and the kinkiness of wearing such an item in front of my wife. I turned to make my way downstairs in a final attempt to hide from Jo my raging cock but she spotted me.

"Not so fast buster. Let's have a look at you."

"I'd rather not."

Jo walked over and turned me around.

"Oh my someone's turned on by wearing women's underwear."

"It's not like that...oh this whole thing is ridiculous."

"Don't be shy honey. We can play at being two lezzies later if you like."

"I thought you said we could play with your girlfriends as well."

"Okay then a flotilla of lesbians all dressing each other up and going down on one another. How does that sound?"

"Bloody amazing. Pass me your pantyhose."

"That's the spirit."

The pantyhose were the same beige colour and again very sheer, very glossy and remarkably comfortable. They didn't look as sexy as Jo's stockings but they did feel amazing and as my cock continued to twitch and throb I was suddenly struck by the thought I could get used to this. I dismissed it instantly. Come on, I said to myself, your not really turned on by wearing your wife's underwear. It's just...the moment. That's all.

THE APPOINTMENT

The consultant's office was tucked away at the back of the east wing of the hospital. When we arrived his secretary informed us he was running a little late but would be with us shortly. I spent the time playing on my phone and admiring my wife's legs. Jo was wearing a very short black skirt with black high heels. Her white top was very tight and accentuated her ample 34DD tits. Jo has a great body, well toned, short blonde hair, a dazzling smile and a curvaceous ass that you just want to ride. I couldn't really concentrate on the game on my phone, I kept thinking about how I'd like to go in the doctor's office and bend her over his desk and...

My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of Dr Dawson.

"Sorry to keep you waiting folks come straight in...you must be Jo and this is your husband?"

"Dan." I proffered my hand. I don't know what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting such a firm handshake nor such a ruggedly handsome man. I could tell Jo like him immediately. Any woman would. He was tall, muscular, a little overweight and his once, presumably blonde hair, was now sandy coloured. He had a good tan, piercing blue eyes, a healthy complexion and looked around 50 - ten years older than both Jo and I.

"Nice to meet you both. Please call me Laine. An unfortunate name but my parents were American."

We all laughed. I liked this guy. I even thought - wow gay or straight he can't be short of attention from both sexes.

Laine spent the next 5-10 minutes quizzing Jo about her pain. When it started. What painkillers she was taking etc. Then the examination started. All the way through he was a gentleman asking for permission before touching Jo. He was behind her back - lifting her top and pressing her sides and areas of her spine. Then he asked her to reach out as far as she could and attempt to touch her toes.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll support you."

What happened next was like watching a private HD porn show. Sat only a foot away I watched as Jo bent over with Laine's big hands supporting her hips and waist. The further Jo bent the closer her ass went to touching Laine's crotch. If she'd been a lap dancer she could easily have wiggled her hips and grind herself into him. I'm sure the moment was not lost on either of them, especially as Jo's skirt rode up allowing both the doctor and I to catch a glimpse of her stocking tops and suspender belt and the briefest of glimpses of her hot red panties.

"And straighten up please Jo." As Jo followed his instructions her movement created a bit of space between his crotch and Jo's ass. It was then that I noticed a huge bulge in his trousers. The kind of bulge I couldn't imagine a gay man displaying if he was touching a woman.

Curiously I felt a little turned on by this. What on earth, I thought, as I felt pre-cum again trickling out of my stiffening cock and onto the panties Jo had made me wear.

The doctor and Jo returned to their seats. I wanted to get out of here fast now, I was scared, troubled, confused and even a little angry. He's just doing his job, I reasoned. Yeah, maybe, I thought immediately, but there's no way this guy's gay.

Laine spent the next 10-15 minutes explaining the options to Jo - an epidural steroid, an operation - a few more weeks to see if the pain would subside on its own.

"But I think that's unlikely. All the indications are that you have a prolapsed disc. In my experience these things only get better with surgery. In the meantime I can give you some exercises you can do with the help of Dan, here, to improve your posture.

Jo stood up again. Laine asked her to remover her top. I swallowed hard, wondering where this was going. Jo simply complied.

"Right Dan. If you can stand up as well and face your wife. I'm going to show you where you need to put your hands to best assist Jo in this exercise programme."

Okay, I thought, that does make sense.

Laine returned to his position directly behind Jo. And again asked her to bend forward.

"Okay so in this position Dan, you merely need to place your hands on Jo's hips like this...or around her waist like this. Jo straighten up again...Also it's beneficial if you massage her shoulders like this."

Laine massaged the tops of Jo's shoulders - I watched aghast as her nipples hardened and started to protrude through the material of her bra.

"Now for this next exercise Jo I need to remove your bra."

Right, I thought, that's it this guy's gone too far. But Jo simply said:

"Oh please do Laine." Was I imagining it or was she beginning to enjoy herself? Because of her compliance I felt unable to step in.

Laine undid the fastenings and simply passed the bra to me. "Dan can you put that on my desk please."

He said it in such an easygoing friendly manner that I heard myself reply:

"With pleasure Laine."

"Thank you. He's good your husband isn't he Jo?"

"Very good. Always on his best behaviour."

Alarm bells started ringing in my head. Was I being played here?

"Okay Dan, so one of the things you can do to relieve Jo's back pressure is let her rest herself on your chest like this - hold on let me just take off my shirt so you can see where she needs to nestle her head...that's better...now you can use your hands to support her breasts like this." Laine now cupped Jo's breasts. "Or even flick her nipples like so. How's that Jo?"

"Incredible doctor. Thank you."

"Pleasure."

"Laine."

"Yes Jo?"

"Can I thank you properly before you carry on."

"Of course you can."

What happened next left me in no doubt I had been set up. But I still felt unable to act anything but submissively. I even stupidly thought, maybe this is helping Jo's pain. For now she turned and faced the doctor and kissed him passionately on his lips - even pressing her tongue into his mouth.

"Ah that was lovely. Thank you Jo."

"No, thank you."

"Dan. Thank Laine as well darling."

"How? What do you mean?"

"Oh darling he's easing away all my tension. I need to relieve his as well. Please remove his trousers for me."

My heart skipped a beat. My stomach somersaulted. But, nevertheless, I followed my wife's instructions. Despite the insanity of the situation my cock was stirring with excitement. I was torn between raging anger at my wife and a sordid perversity that was turning me on. I removed Laine's trousers to find...he was wearing a pair of outrageously sexy blue silk frilly lace panties and the same coloured stockings.

I responded by removing my own trousers. Laine did not seem at all surprised that I too was wearing ladies underwear.

"I was just going to ask you to do that Dan. Well done...Now come closer. Help me take Jo over to the couch she's starting to swoon a little."

"Laine. Can I see you cock please?" Jo asked.

"Of course you can. How about if you feel it inside you while Dan rubs your tits?"

"Oh both those things would really help my back I'm sure."

"Dan. Can you take my panties off please. You can sniff them and lick them if you like."

"Oh yes please Laine I'd love that." It was my voice.

I saw Laine wink at Jo who returned a sassy sultry incredibly seductive smile. But by now I didn't care I had been hypnotised by this god of a man and I didn't want the spell to be broken. I sniffed his panties they were soaking wet with pre-cum. I didn't have the courage to lick them, but I did rub them over my nipples as I removed my own shirt and that felt sensational. My cock was now fully erect and raring to go.

"Dan. Would you like to watch me fuck your wife now?"

This was it. There'd be no going back if I responded positively. I rubbed my cock through my pantyhose.

"Is that a yes Dan?"

"Yes. Oh yes please Laine. Please fuck my wife."

"Jo would you like me to fuck you?"

"Desperately. Oh Laine put your big fat cock in my pussy and fuck my hard in front of my sissy crossdressing hubby."

"Dan. Come over here."

Jo's words were like a siren, but a siren of delightful mischief and naughtiness. I really wanted this guy to fuck her now as I watched.

"Okay Dan. Grab my cock."

"Oh, oh let me see." Said Jo.

"Would you like to kiss it. And lick it. And get it all nicely lubricated so I can fuck your wife?"

"Oh. Yes please Laine. Yes please."

I knelt on the doctor's floor and urged on by my very naughty wife - who was now fingering her pussy - started licking Laine's enormous cock. I'm about six inches, but Laine must have been a good two to three inches bigger than me. Jo was in for a great time and I wanted to do all I could to enhance her experience by licking and moisturising Laine's big cock for her. I licked the bulbous head, took his balls in my mouth and even deep throated him for a few seconds which sent my naughty wife and him into ecstasy.

"Wow what a good little cocksucker you are Dan. Thank you."

"No thank you Laine." I mumbled. "You taste delicious."

"Now Dan, grab my cock again. Jo bend over for me."

"With pleasure." My wife said clearly gagging for it now.

"Dan guide my cock into your wife's pussy."

"Oh fuck that's so naughty." Jo said. "So naughty and so fucking hot."

I moved Jo's panties aside, she didn't want them removed for some reason and steered Laine's lovely, meaty cock into my wife's hot damp pussy. It was an incredible feeling. All lingering jealousy vanished as I watched Laine start to thrust and pump and thrust and pump into my wife's gaping hole. I rubbed Jo's tits with my hands and tongue and loved watching and listening to her screams of pleasure that contorted her face. She was loving this. And I was too. I never knew watching your wife get fucked by another guy could be such a huge turn on.

Soon their breathing became heavier. Jo's screams became louder.

"Don't worry." Laine said at one point,"Everyone's gone home from this area now. It's just the three of us." I could see Jo was close now, when she's about to climax she'll throw her head back and slightly to one side.

"Oh fuck Laine that's fucking amazing and with my hubby watching it's fucking sensational. Fuck me big boy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me...aargh!!!!"

Driven on by Jo's insatiable desire for him I noticed Laine's legs buckle just a few seconds after Jo and feeling his muscles straining every sinew and his massive balls tighten, Jo urged him on.

"Oh yeah. That's it Laine fuck me hard. Fuck me. Empty your fiery load into my pussy and then you can fuck my hubby." This last bit drove Laine right over the edge. I almost suffered premature ejaculation myself. The afternoon - which I though couldn't get any more strange and wonderful was possibly about to. The thought of Laine fucking my virgin ass in front of my wife while we were both wearing panties turned me on like nothing before.

Jo lay down on the couch now. Laine, clearly spent for the moment, right next to her.

"Dan. Clean Laine up for me and then kiss me."

I understood immediately the implication of what my wife was telling me to do. And, maybe if I'd already had an orgasm i would have hesitated. As it was I was so fucking horny I would have done anything for either of them at that moment. So I leaned over Jo and took Laine's gently declining erection in my mouth and licked up and held in my mouth every last drop of his delicious saltiness - even squeezing his cock to get some more out.

"Now that's fucking hot." My wife said. And then we did it - we shared a long lingering kiss passing Laine's lovely cum between our mouths and tongues.

"Wow that is amazing." Jo said. "Now lick my pussy out." Again I went to work immediately savouring the intoxicating sex fragrances emanating from my wife's sassy pussy. I was like the cat that got the cream gorging myself on the sticky deposit Laine had erupted into Jo's moist pussy.

Watching this Jo started getting turned on again. And started begging me to give her an orgasm using my tongue. This in turn started getting Laine aroused again. And he got up went to his desk drawer and got some KY which he liberally applied to my anus. Well this was it. a complete first for me. Thing is I was now insatiable - I wanted Laine to fuck me up the ass with my wife watching this gorgeous guy fuck me, like I watched him, fuck her.

As I continued to give Jo oral, Laine pressed himself up against my ass, I loved feeling him pull my panyhose down and move my panties aside - it all felt so naughty - so deliciously naughty. Then one two three inches inside me he went slowly, kindly. He stopped momentarily giving me some time to enjoy the feeling - Jo was sighing with delight. Then some pain, then a little more, then acute pain, then a sound like a melon hitting the floor as Laine's cock entered me fully. The pain subsiding replaced by a little bit of pleasure, then more pleasure, then intense pleasure as Laine rode me, drove into me, flicking my nipples as I licked Jo's clitoris.

Jo was gone...she was on another planet - every other word was FUCK - she was building to an intense climax loving what I was doing to her, but perhaps loving even more her hubby's first sexual experience with a guy. When Laine exploded in me Jo exploded immediately - it was like the fourth of July. For a 50 year old this guy was a rock. I adored him, couldn't, like my wife get enough of him. The feel of his cum erupting in my ass was unreal, unbelievable. Now I wanted to cum in his ass - right there with my wife watching I wanted to be his sissy maid who allowed me to fuck him now and then with his and my naughty wife's permission.

We waited 15-20 minutes this time. I pleaded with Jo: "Can I fuck Laine now darling? Please. Pretty please."

"What do you think Laine?"

"I think he deserves to. He's been a good boy. Provided Dan I can fuck your wife anytime I or she wants me too."

"Yes. Oh yes Laine. I'd love that. I'd fucking love it."

"And provided you wear your wife's panties that are now caked with my cum."

"Oh I want to Laine. I really want to."

I removed my pantyhose and big retro knickers and put my wife's panties on. They felt incredible. Jo put some KY in Laine's anus. "You won't need much Laine, my little sissy tranny hubby is not as big as you."

If you've never fucked a guy before - let me tell you - gay, straight, bisexual, there's no way you'll only want to do it once. As I pressed into Laine feeling his sexy ass and stockinged legs with the lovely sensation of my wife's panties on me - I felt this is what I was born for. It's difficult to describe the sensations - naughty, sexy, saucy, especially as now Jo was giving Laine oral. What an experience. What a sight. My pretty, gorgeous, sexy wife giving a guy oral right in front of me while I fucked this same gorgeous hunky guy right in front of her which just turned her on more and more.

As I felt my orgasm nearing - Laine, sensing it too, turned his head and started kissing me passionately. Oh fuck being kissed, really kissed, by a guy is unbelievably erotic especially when it's a guy that was fucking your wife a few moments ago. I loved him kissing me - feeling his tongue dance with mine as our lingerie clad bodies pressed up against one another until...

"Oh fuck Laine, Jo, I'm, I'm. I'm fucking coming. Oh fuck fuck fuck that's amazing. Fuck!!!!!" Seconds later Jo sucked one final time and Laine erupted in her mouth...

12