The Doctor's Surgery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Is that it then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it sounds like you're trying to get rid of me!"

"Miss Sharp, I'm a doctor. I'm not sure there's much I can do for you as it doesn't sound like there's anything wrong. I can take a look to reassure you if you like?"

"Yes, I think that would make me feel better, I'm nervous though, a bit scared, I really do smell too."

"Well, I'll have a look and maybe see if we can determine what this smell is you're so concerned about. It may be a number of things but I'll know once I've had a good look. Are you sure you don't want me to find you a female doctor?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean, yes it would make me feel better if you had a look for me and no, since I like women as well as men, in a sexual way I mean, it wouldn't really make much of a difference to me, I get turned on very easily."

"Okay, well why don't you just go behind the screen and remove your jeans and your shoes for me and then I'll take a better look at you."

"Don't you want me to wear one of those gowns, you know, the ones that just open up at the back?"

It's always useful to have a client provide a degree of direction though this usually comes by the second or third visit and goes something like, 'Last time I was here doctor you didn't do this or didn't say that...' It's a helpful hint to know what it is they're really angling for. "Well, if it would make you feel more comfortable it would certainly help if I have to carry out an examination." I opened the cupboard and retrieved a pale blue smock, vac sealed in plastic and handed it to Andrea, if indeed that was her real name.

Several moments later she emerged from behind the screen, still fumbling with the cords at her back.

"I did the top strings up but these at these at the back are hard to reach."

"It's okay, I'd probably need to undo them anyway. Now, just come over to me so I can take a look. Raise the bottom of the gown up for me would you please and just stand with your feet slightly apart."

"I left my knickers on just so you could see what it looks like even when I'm getting dressed in front of other people, you know?" She did as I asked and I leaned forwards slightly in my chair. As she raised the hem of the gown above the waistband she revealed thin, very slight stretch marks travelling vertically up towards her navel. Her silky, crimson coloured, boy short type underwear fitted tightly to her plump hips and across her lightly tanned belly. The leg sections of her knickers were loose fitting around her thighs and revealed just a tiny hint of black hair flat to her thighs. "Do you see it?" She rotated her hips to give me a profile view, an unnecessary gesture given the obvious nub that pressed against the fabric.

"Yes, I see," I sat back and looked up at her, "though I have to say, this really isn't as large as you have made out. Perhaps you should remove your underwear?"

"What about my smell, can you smell me?"

I bent forwards again, this time getting slightly closer to her and drawing a breath in through my nose. "No," I said as I sat back looking up at her, "I can't say there's any obvious smell."

"Can you take these off for me then please, it's kind of difficult while I'm holding this up?" I nodded slightly, pushed my chair back and dropped to my knees. I pushed my thumbs under the waistband and pulled them down over her hips. Andrea parted her legs as the gusset got caught between her thighs and it twanged down as it was released. "Do you smell me now? You must be able to smell?"

There was indeed an aroma, though not really unusual or unpleasant. It was the same scent all women have at varying degrees of cleanliness and arousal, a mixture of sweat, body, urine and well, what? I don't know, I'm not a real doctor.

"I do smell your scent, it's rather pleasant." I said without thinking, forgetting myself for a moment and realising my erection was growing uncomfortably in my pants. "I mean, it's nothing unpleasant or unusual."

"Do you like it then? Some people seem to like it."

"From a medical point of view, Andrea, there is nothing I can tell that is wrong." I realised I'd been looking up at her and her knickers were still in limbo around her thighs. I cleared my throat and returned to the task. "I notice there is a small, damp patch in your knickers?"

"There is?" Andrea bent forwards slightly to get a better look but I helped her step out of them and then stood before her. She remained in place, her hands still clutching at the hem of the gown as I stood and showed her, her knickers.

"You see?" I bought them close to her face and the damp stain was clearly visible. She hesitated to answer and I thought an in-character justification was needed for what I wanted to do next, "We can tell a lot from smell. It's not strictly a diagnosis but it's important for me to understand if there's anything else going on here." I bought them to my face and sniffed at them before offering them to her to do the same. "Hmm, there's nothing to be concerned about here, it's a perfectly agreeable smell. Is this the same smell that you're concerned about?" I asked as if it was the most normal practice for any doctor to engage in.

"Yes, I suppose."

"Have a good sniff." I said and held them closer. She pressed her face into them and I cupped her mouth and nose with my fabric covered hand as she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Yes, that's the smell."

I did the same while staring into her eyes, taking a deep breath, allowing her strong odour to fill my nostrils. "Perfectly normal." I said quietly. "Do any of the women you've been with smell like this?"

"Yes, some, unless they've just showered or something"

"And what do you think of this smell on them?"

"I like it. I prefer it when they smell, they always taste stronger."

"Good, I understand. If they smell strong do you enjoy their taste also?


"Yes, very much so, in fact I prefer women who haven't washed for a while, they smell lovely when I bury my face into their pussy. Sorry, I'm getting carried away."

"No, no, not at all, it's important you share everything with your doctor, everything you say is in confidence remember. If it's something you enjoy and something your partners enjoy on you, I wouldn't discourage it." I changed my tone back to doctoral and flippantly flicked them onto my desk. "Now, that's one issue resolved, I suppose I should have a good look at your clitoris."

"I used to shave myself but that just made it look worse. My current girlfriend prefers me to shave though and she shaved me completely just a couple of days ago." She said as I once again dropped down so my face was level with her large, blushed, smooth skin and lips disappearing between her thighs. Her clit did indeed look larger than any I'd seen in the flesh but not monstrously so. A large hood still covered most of it but the sensitive tip was exposed and extended a centimetre or so from her lips.

"It's rather difficult to see properly, would you mind perhaps just opening your legs for me?"

She did as I asked, pushing her hips forwards but then she raised her foot and rested it on the chair so she was fully exposed and her sticky pussy peeled apart slowly revealing a shiny fluid just coating her inside. Her clit was now extended forwards and had revealed itself so much more. It was indeed now quite large, fat and as big as the last digit of my index finger. It quivered slightly as she moved.

"Can you see okay? Maybe I should get onto the bed? Maybe put my feet in those things?" She nodded towards the stirrups, guiding me in the direction of her fantasy.

"Excellent idea, just hop up onto the couch then please." Andrea said nothing, just gave a nod and dropped her bottom onto the protective paper sheet, swinging her legs round and then laying flat against the cool, paper covered vinyl. She gasped as her shoulders touched the surface and I could see her nipples harden under her vest.

"Now, I'll just make some adjustments to make you comfortable and perhaps it would be useful to just ask you to raise your legs into the stirrups if that's okay?" I'd already pressed the bottom to raise the level of the couch as she nodded and squeaked an approval. I positioned the back of the bed so her head was raised slightly and the whole couch was now level with my stomach. The stirrups slotted into place and I gently raised her ankles one by one into the foam cups. The arms could be positioned in all manner of configurations and I spent a moment rotating and locking them into a position where her knees were bent and her legs spread wide, her whole body now shuffled down so her arse was almost hanging off the couch. "Comfortable?"

Andrea bit her lip and nodded. "Don't you have to like, strap me in?"

"Not for something like this?"

"What about if I flinch when you touch me, I might get injured or something."

I nodded, understanding where she was going and found a couple of velcro straps which I used to secure her ankles in the stirrups and for good measure I pulled them even wider apart and positioned them higher up her body so that her tight, brown arsehole was also revealed on the edge of the couch. I could see her breathing rapidly and she gripped the edge of the couch, her thumb digging into the foam. I pulled over the low, wheeled stool as I explained, "Just say if you feel anything uncomfortable, I can stop at any time but it's probably best if you just try to relax and let me work." I sat down, leaned over to a cupboard and retrieved two, blue examination gloves which I made some show of putting on, wriggling my fingers into the ends with arms extended over her body so she could see me snapping the rubber against my wrist. I picked up a stainless steel implement, nothing more than a shining, sterile rod with a slightly bulbous end, waved it above her and explained it was a sterile examination tool that I would be using as well as my fingers. I picked up a small, steel ruler too and explained I'd be measuring her now and when fully aroused .

She jumped and gasped as I placed my hands on her inner thighs and encouraged her to part her legs more and relax. I lowered my fingers to her outer lips and pulled them apart slightly and they peeled open again, glistening with clear, sticky fluid that formed threads between her folds of skin then stretched and snapped to form beads on her lips. I took a quiet, deep breath and deliberately exhaled against her so she could feel the warm air caressing her thighs and pussy.

"Would you mind just holding yourself open please? I need to use both hands to measure." Andrea obliged and relaxed her legs more so her knees extended far beyond the edges of the couch and her tight, beautiful, brown anus was clearly exposed before me, her pussy now wide open, dark pink folds of flesh shining with clear, sticky fluid. I rubbed the end of the rod in my hands and then heard her whimper and moan as I stroked it along her pussy, coating it in fluid and spreading this around her lips. She pulled herself open more as if urging me to penetrate her but I teased and stroked it over her, rubbed it's length over her so that almost half of it was glistening. I checked to see that her eyes were closed and her mouth firmly shut as she panted through her nostrils. I used the ruler and rested the tip against the base of her clit and exclaimed to her that she measured 17mm from bast to tip. "Would you say that you're aroused at all right now Miss Sharp?"

She exhaled loudly, "A little." She blurted.

"Okay, and what is it that usually makes you very aroused?"

She paused for a moment. "Err, maybe my nipples? They're very sensitive but I like it when they're pinched.

"Okay, well you can just move your hands for now and maybe raise your top and pinch your nipples as you like?"

She did as prompted and lifted the gown up over her head before stroking both of her breasts and pinching her nipples. As she did so I ran my latex covered fingers over her lips, coating them in her lubricant and she moaned loudly and pushed down onto me. I swirled her clear liquid all around her pussy, coating her and then held her clit between my fingers and pulled and squeezed gently.

I rubbed the rod over her once more then licked and sucked on the cool steel, cleaning it of her delicate tasting, sticky fluid.

Her clit really was much bigger now, like a small, fat penis before me. I used my left hand to press down either side of it, almost pinching it to more than double its size and I measured it again, now almost 30mm. It was now bright red, pulsing and exposed and it looked like a small penis. As silently as I could I exhaled warm air over her and she moaned again and I moved down onto her, closing my lips softly around her and delicately pressing my tongue onto her throbbing clit.

"Oh, fuck, yes, please fuck, please just do it!" She let out a low, deep moan then raised her hands above her head, pressed them against the wall and used them to push herself down onto me.

I pushed my fingers inside her to massage her G-spot and began fucking her, in and out, purposely and steadily. She began to ride my face, let go of the wall and couch and gripped my head with her hands. She told me how good it felt, begged me not to stop, told me when I was doing something right and then asked me to use my fingers in her arse. I managed to push the tip of one digit into her, rotated my hand again and she swore again as I pushed most of its length into her. I built a steady rhythm, pressing my tongue onto her clit, fucking it with my lips and pushing in and out of her arsehole. Occasionally I would take a breath and use my left hand to wank her small dick and after a short while she bucked against me.

"Oh god, fuck, I'll cum. I'm gonna cum."

"That's it then, yes, show me how big it gets."

"Suck me, fucking suck me doctor." Andrea raised herself up onto her elbows and I did as she asked, closing my mouth around her clit and pressing my tongue against her as I continued to massage her pussy. I reached up to pinch her nipple as my fingers pushed in and out of her in a steady rhythm and she stopped for a second, held her breath and then shook and bucked beneath me as she orgasmed.

I sat with my fingers inside her for a few moments and then eased them out of her as she lay back, steadily controlling her breathing. I pulled off my gloves, wiped my mouth and then released the straps around her ankles. As I stood to make my way back to my desk she rolled onto her side and I pulled the screen across in front of her before sitting down in my chair.

Andrea was the third and final client of the day and I was fit to burst. I heard noise from behind the screen as Andrea found her feet and began to dress and I took a mouthful of now cold tea. She looked slightly embarrassed when she emerged but smiled and her eyes sparkled.

"Well, Andrea, I hope you're reassured now that there's nothing wrong?" She nodded and giggled. "I'm more than happy for you to make another appointment if you feel it necessary?"

"Oh, no, I don't think so, you've reassured me that my clit is just fine." I felt a little disappointed to hear that and it must have showed. "But I do think I'll need to see you again, doctor."

"Oh really, why is that?"

"Well, it's a little embarrassing but I think I'm allergic to cum."

"Cum?"

"Yes, not women's, men's cum. It stings my throat. Do you have any free appointments tomorrow, maybe you could take a look inside my mouth or something and reassure me somehow that I'm not allergic?"

"I'm sure I could make space, I'll see you at four."

12