The Documentary Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan let her tongue intermingle with Sonia's as they kissed passionately as they stood together. The sex starved interviewer stripped off her blouse and skirt quickly. Her last evening with Crystal had created an entire new level of desire in her sexual appetite. Susan adored women her own age who had killer bodies like Sonia. The Brazilian woman pulled down Susan's wet thong panties, but not before she took a whiff and smiled at the professor. Sonia's large brown breasts with her extra wide, conical shaped nipples rubbed against Susan's dark brown super- erect nipples. The horny professor could feel Sonia's warm vagina as her lower thigh went between her silky legs. The two lovely women fingered each others' pussies and mouthed each others tits until they realized they would have to make love on the floor of the small office and forget the rest of the interview. The program director locked her solid steel door, which was at the quiet end of a dead end corridor. Her office already had a sign "do not disturb videotaping in progress" to discourage anyone from knocking on the door. She opened a lower file cabinet and pulled out a clean bed sheet she kept hidden for these purposes and spread it out on to the carpeted floor.

Susan layed down on her sheet and spread her legs letting the Brazilian goddess go down on her first.

"Oh my God, you smell so good!" Sonia said, as she lapped the sweet nectar of Susan's warm pussy.

"I love the soft folds of your sweet sex," she said, as she kissed and tongued around Susan's extra moist pussy lips.

"'Ohh, yes, suck my horny clit Sonia. I've been waiting for a hot woman like you for a long time!" Susan said as she enjoyed the view of Sonia's experienced tongue on her pussy.

"Oh suck me Sonia," Susan moaned in a raspy voice as Sonia stimulated her thick clitoris. Sonia's fingers plied apart her labia slowly and finger fucked her as she kept tonguing Susan's lovely clit.

"Ummmnnnhhhnnnghhhhh, haa, Haa , HAHH," Susan panted loudly as she felt her body get primed for a gushing orgasm. She had been so fucking horny all week, even before Crystal and now with all thisbeautiful women sharing her intimate secrets, she was totally lost in her own lust.

This ultimate goddess had finally arrived and was attracted to her as much as she was to Sonia. The voluptuous Brazilian finger fucked her slowly at first then whipped her fingers in and out quickly, while her other fingers engaged Susan's reddened clitoris. Sonia loved to rub her wondrous tits over another woman's clit and could not resist this with Susan she moved her right breast over Susan's hot clit and rubbed its succulent texture with her erect nipple. As Sonia rubbed her nipple against her wet clitoris, she kissed and stroked her wet tongue against Susan's tummy.

"Yess, oh, that looks so fucking great! Rub your hot tits all over me!"

Susan took it all in and loved every second of Sonia's sensuous touch. Her mind raced with thoughts of what she wanted to do next with this hot woman. Sonia 's nipples were all erect and puffy, soaked with her own hot juices. Susan's head was right near the drawer that held her strap on dildo so she opened it and pulled it out. Sonia noticed it come out of the drawer immediately. Sonia stopped sucking and let Susan get up and put it on.

"Ohh, yes Susan, I want you to fuck me with your big rubber cock too!"

Sonia got on her knees in anticipation of getting it from behind but Susan surprised her and came around her but dropped to her knees also.

"Wanna lick your hot mound first, honey," As the sultry professor swabbed her fast moving tongue on Sonia's partially shaved mound. The woman moaned a slow quiet moan and let out a stream of air from her lips as she absorbed the sexual gratification that Susan was administering to her. Susan couldn't wait to fuck this hot woman with her gigantic rubber cock. She stopped licking and finger fucking Sonia and got up and strapped it on. Placing the leather straps around her waist. Her nipples were super taut and her thighs were on fire.

Susan smelled the musky fragrance of this South American beauty and took her time plying open her flowering pussy mound. Sonia moaned in pleasure while Susan found her throbbing clit and placed it between her lips and stretched it and tongued its tip for every last ounce of pleasure.

"Oh Mi Dios!" Sonia moaned as her hips flared up off the floor and her pussy flooded Susan's wanting mouth. Sonia pivoted her hips up and down, quickly while Susan flicked away at her engorged love bud. Susan added two digits and finger fucked her wildly but this woman was not giving into her orgasm anytime soon.

The horny college professor strapped on the huge flesh colored phallus and parted Sonia's olive brown ass cheeks and slowly entered her moist love mound from behind. Sonia's wet pussy had that pungent fragrance of sweat and vaginal juices that aroused Susan even more. Susan leaned backward as she fucked Sonia hot body. Susan could not resist and rubbed her flaming thighs into her new Brazilian lover's bum as she massaged and pinched Sonia's gorgeous dark brown nubs that were still moist with her own hot juices.

"Yes! Give me that big thick cock deep inside me! ahh , ahh , rghhhhhhhahhhhh!"

Sonia growled in a husky voice wanting nothing but to release her warm juices as Susan fucked her hard from behind with the phallus. Susan fucked the voluptuous woman harder, as she felt her own juices ready to explode soon also. The college office floor creaked rhythmically to Susan's heavy pussy pounding. The large phallus made that squishing sound as it pulsed in and out of Sonia's extruded labia.

Susan's hard thrusts and Sonia's panting were the only sounds that filled the September air. The director humped and squeezed Sonia's body. Susan bent down and slapped the South American hottie's nice round ass with her free hand.

"Unnggh, Fuck me hard babe, fuck me good!" Sonia cried.

The room shook so much as Susan's gave Sonia such a hard pounding that the small glass gifts on the shelves fell over and onto the floor. Susan felt her orgasm rise from her warm abdomen as her vaginal juices oozed into Sonia 's hot mound. The savory South American born goddess reached back and rubbed her own clit simultaneously with a penetrating circular motion and felt her own fantastic orgasm begin to erupt.

Susan plunged into her Brazilian lover deeper and harder, she grasped Sonia's tits and supported them from swaying, pinching and holding them tight to her lover. Sonia adored having her breasts held as she got fucked. She arched her back and thrust her wet pussy mound deeper as Susan slammed the strap on dildo still deeper into her. She felt the motion of Susan's hips as they gyrated faster and harder into her wet mound. Susan found that special sensitive spot in Sonia's pussy with the artificial phallus, a lovely chore in its own right!

"Coming Susan, oh yeah! Fuck me harder, yes, YES!!!" Sonia's mound suddenly erupted with a gush of love juices which flowed around the phallus and onto Susan's warm thighs and mingled with her sweat and other fragrances.

"Fuck my hot cunt, Susan FUCK ME! Oh Ummnnnghh!" Sonia screamed as her mind filled with endorphins that yielded total pleasure. Susan slowed the plunging rubber phallus with the Brazilian's love cream all around it and pulled it out. She took the strap on as quick as she could and licked all the fragrant fluids, savoring the taste of Sonia's orgasmic bliss. The scent of Sonia's orgasm filled the small room as the professor buried her face in Sonia's sopping wet mound and licked her furiously. She felt Sonia's large hips thrust up into her mouth and empty even more juices into her wanting mouth. The two women embraced again, exchanging kisses and feeling their warm juices joining together for the first time.

Susan went into her drawer again and pulled out her most favorite sex toy. She moved over to the pile of clothes the two women left on the floor and laid down and inserted the double sided huge black dildo into her cooze.

"Let's fuck each other together now, put this cock inside of your wet pussy and fuck me as I look at your hot body, Sonia"

Sonia's face lit up with intense lust. She loved this and followed Susan to the floor and gently inserted the big cock. The hot Brazilian interlocked her legs with Susan's as there pussies rubbed together with the hard rubber phallus between them. Susan loved this position as much as Sonia and knew she couldn't last long before her body would be shook with another ecstatic orgasm. The two women humped each other as they thrust their pussies together. Sonia followed her new lover's lead as they both massaged each other's clits while humping as hard as they could.

"Ohh, Ohh, Unngghhh! Fuck me Sonia FUCK ME HARD! YessssssSSSS!"

coming , coming, ahhhHHHHHHHHHHNNNNGGHH!"

Susan's screamed as her middle aged body was racked with another superb orgasm as Sonia pulled away and began slurped up Susan's pussy mound full of her wetness and spunk.

"Ummmghh, go suck my clitty , yes suck me , bite me too Sonia!" Susan commanded.

"Harder, oh shit, HARDER! Oh, ohh , Im gonna explode AGAIN if you keep doing that, oh, oh, YES! ahhhhHHHhmmmnnn," Her body was overcome by a series of intense orgasms.

The succulence of Susan's cunt juices filled Sonia's sweet mouth, dribbling down the sides of her jaw as she struggled to swallow all of Susan's flowing orgasm.

"Ummnn, you're SO tasty Susan. I love sucking your sweet pussy!"

Susan and Sonia nodded out for a few minutes in each other's arms. Susan's mind filled with warm feelings and images of great sex, the afterglow, the satiation of her deepest desires. The tell tale scents of another woman's fluids on her lips, massage oils and other natural aromas that titillated her erogenous zones. They laid there on the damp sheet on her office floor but soon awoke in a nice warmth of pure love and affection for one another.

Sonia loved the aroma of most women's vagina's but Susan's was especially pleasant and she wanted her to know it. Susan's final orgasm made her weak as she collapsed next to Sonia. They caressed each other for a while longer and Susan suggested they take a shower together back at her place.

"My husband is out of town for the weekend, Can you come to my place for the night Sonia?"

"There's so much we haven't done yet and I want to please you, so very much!" Susan said as she caressed Sonia's beautiful face as she hoped that Sonia would come home with her tonight.

"I'd love that Susan,"

"This was special for me too, in many ways," Sonia admitted honestly. I can never enjoy myself with a man as much as a woman. I know that for sure.

Susan wondered what may happen if Crystal met with Sonia and wondered how that would impact her marriage. Her husband was out of town too much lately and she bet he was getting some female action somewhere also.

"You're the best lover I've ever been with the most amazing body Sonia!"

The college professor said, admiring the tanned firm physique that this woman possessed, as she put her bra back on and dressed. They looked at each other, deep into their souls and kissed passionately once again.

Susan realized what she had done inadvertently.

"Ohh my GOD!!" Susan laughed.

"What?" Sonia asked

"I kept the camera running and it recorded all of our lovemaking!"

Susan really forgot to stop the camera during the break.

"Cool! Let's take it back to your place and watch it!" Sonia said, eager to see how it looked.

And they retired back to Susan's ranch house for a long weekend.

What's next?

Should Susan introduce Sonia to Crystal?
 Back at her job, Crystal wants to seduce and dominate her bi- curious friend Andrea. What's going to happen there? And Crystal has at least 3 older women, who's she's dominated and want to be part of the documentary. Will it place too much strain on Susan and Sonia's blossoming relationship?

To my readers: All Comments, Feedback and Suggestions welcomed!

12