The Doldrums: the Sailor and the Virgin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers delved in the curls to find the beginning of the silky notch, then followed it down with the tip of his middle finger till he felt he was touching her clitoris. He wiggled his finger upon it, watching her eyes grow wide. More deliberately he rubbed it, rolling it under his fingertip. As he continued to fondle her, her body grew increasingly restless, her eyelids fluttered down, he felt her panting breaths upon his cheek. He tried to push his finger further onto her cunny, but was thwarted by her closed legs. Sliding his hand down her thigh he eased her legs slightly apart.

Returning to her cunny he resumed his caresses upon her clitoris, but now began to slip his finger down to trace over the delicate edges of her inner lips. He stroked them... then the small nub of her clitoris...gliding from one to the other, feeling them swell under his finger. By gradual degrees he parted the little lips, wriggling his finger deeper between them each time, feeling the nectar gathering. Gently he probed for her opening, but found no admittance where it should be.

By now her lips were slick with her moisture, and her clitoris was full erect. Her body writhed helplessly, her mound rising into his palm. Liam gazed down at her in jubilant disbelief. A mere four days prior, he had no ken of this darling lass - now he had lost his heart to her, and here she be in his berth... upon his coarse woolen blanket... all her nubile charms laid bare before him, her body blossoming under his touch. His large hand clasped her mound, his tanned skin startling between her ivory thighs, his middle finger rhythmically arching up and down as he stroked her.

His throbbing cock was insistent now, prodding her thigh and weeping droplets of clear fluid. He rose, bringing his shiny fingertip to his nose as he shifted position to lie over her...her naked female scent galvanized his body with primitive visceral emotion - he was about to have her! No dream this! He lowered his hips to hers, using his knees to spread her thighs wide.

He felt her body tense, her eyes opening and finding his. He kissed her, trying to reassure her. Her hesitant hands came to rest upon his flanks. Carefully he laid his cock against her cunny, for the moment just sliding lengthwise back and forth between her warm, buttery lips, mimicking the motion of his finger, till he saw her anxious expression ease somewhat.

Lifting his hips, he reached down between them to adjust his engorged weapon to the proper angle for engagement. In the slippery cleft, Nature took him to the proper place - the broad, blunt head of his cock sealed against her hidden opening. His heart racing, his eyes fixed upon hers, he gave an experimental push, feeling the resisting flesh of her virginity. Her eyes widened and her hands tightened upon him. He pushed harder, but made no advance. Gradually he increased the pressure, without avail.

A fearful expression clouded her eyes. He too was starting to feel apprehensive, but he endeavored to remain composed. How much force be necessary? Easing up, he readjusted himself against her.

Now he bore down upon her with a sudden forceful push - and her maidenhead split round his bulbous cockhead. She cried out - a gasping yelp - and her fingers dug into his sides. He moaned at the exquisite sensation of her hot, tight cunny round his knob. Oh sweet Jesus...he was inside her body! Restraining the instinct to forge ahead, he held himself steady. "Easy lass," he said in a strangled whisper, kissing her lips and stroking her face and hair till the look of pain in her eyes ebbed.

He resumed pushing - his breaths hoarse as he slowly advanced up her cunny - inch by inch his cock stretched wide open her virgin sheath. The look of pain in her eyes was now eclipsed by shock: her mouth was open, her hands gripped his sides, and her breasts shook with her shallow breaths. Her little cunny struggled to take in his prodigious organ.

At last he felt the deed was done: his entire machine was squeezed in her cunny's embrace, his ballocks lay against her bottom cheeks, his hair pressed to hers. "I be all the way in, Anya," he groaned, rocking his weight gently upon her. "Now ye be mine." Heady with bawdy exultation, he covered her panting mouth with his, driving his tongue in ...her little tongue twined voluptuously with his. Raising his head after several moments he searched her face - her brown eyes seemed enormous with unshed tears. "Be ye well Anya?" he said softly. "Is the pain too great? Do ye want me to stop?"

"Stop? Is it not over?"

He could not help laughing at her innocence. "Oh ye darling!" he said huskily, and kissed her again. Almost imperceptibly he began to move his hips, easing his cock a little way out of her, then unhurriedly resheathing it. Watching her face, he repeated the motion a few more times, drawing out an inch or two further, fighting to build momentum in the deliciously compressive passage. As his movements became more distinct, the most enchanting expression of rapturous wonder overspread her lovely face. "Oh, Liam! Ohhh..." she murmured.

Her arms crept about him, holding him fast. Little by little his strokes increased in magnitude, till he was at last working the full length of his organ in and out of her novice cunny with deep, smooth movements. His open mouth brushed against hers before he rose up slightly upon his arms, drinking in the incomparable sight of this love of a lass under him, her small body mated with his, the sensations openly playing over her face, her breasts plumply shifting up and down as she took in his thrusts. "Anya..." he murmured, lifting a hand to touch her cheek.

She rose onto her elbows, breathing hard, craning her head and curling her pelvis up to try to see their connection. He saw her dazed eyes following the motions of his cock. "Oh! It's all going into me...!" she said breathlessly.

He groaned ecstatically. "Aye love! It is." He covered her again, the hot skin of their bellies and chests pressing together. His tongue pushed into her mouth to penetrate her wet female flesh at both ends. Deliberately he slowed his strokes, savoring the succulent squeeze of her cunny along the length of his organ. "Sweet Jesus...the feel of ye, Anya...I love the feel of ye!" he gasped. Her arms tightened round him, then she raised her legs to clutch his hips, her warm lissome body undulating with his. All rational thought abandoned him: he thrust into her faster and more and more vigorously till their entwined bodies were rocking in the berth. She heaved and arched against him, her panting breaths and gasps oh so sweet to his ears, mingling with his own moans.

In the ecstasy of her cunny's wet grip he felt his impending crisis. His breathing ragged, his large hand with one prolonged caress moved possessively over her face, her breast—catching the erect nipple briefly between his fingers, down her waist to her hip, over her upraised thigh, then slid under her buttock to feel where they were joined. He groaned, gloating over her lewdly distended cunny - her wet opening straining round his pistoning girth.

As he felt his spunk rise, he drove into her with short, swift strokes, riding her clitoris. Her whole body seemed to grow taut under him. "Oh Liam! - I -oh what is happening?!" she moaned. He opened his eyes just in time to see her eyebrows draw together and her lips to stiffen into an O. "Are ye spending Anya?" he gasped...then he felt her cunny pulsate round him and heard her astonished little cries. Oh God!...he buried himself to the hilt and inundated her cunny with torrents of spunk.

*****

He knew not how much time had passed, staggered as he was with a previously unknown bliss. Their panting breaths had eased and he lay atop her, warm skin cleaving together down to their wet junction. Lifting his head, he looked down into her face. Her eyes were open but unseeing; she appeared stunned.

Very carefully he drew his cock out of her cunny, whereupon she squeezed her legs together, her hands clasping her vulva, and rolled to her side, drawing her knees up. They lay speechless. Liam was devoid of all thought, his consciousness transported by pure emotion.

Presently she stirred, lifting one hand up towards her face. "Oh Liam, what happened?" she asked. He saw with joy the thick pearly fluid - streaked with blood - that blurred her fingertips.

"'Tis my spunk, love, and the blood be from your virginity." He sat up and leaned over to open a drawer under the berth, grabbing a pair of handkerchiefs. As he held her hand and wiped her fingers with one she repeated "Spunk?"

"My sperm...the balm of love. When a man spends he shoots it into the woman." Taking the other handkerchief, he tenderly pressed it to her cunny. "Did I hurt ye Anya?" he whispered, his lips grazing hers, his palm cupping her between her thighs. "Yes," she whispered back sleepily, looking radiant. He kissed her and drew the blanket over them.

12