The Doll

Story Info
Butler gets sexual revenge on bitchy Matron.
2.4k words
4.24
61.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was almost right, how long had he waited for this chance, this perfect opportunity? Too long, by his own reckoning. He had wanted her, watched her, seen the scorn she had for those beneath her station, watched as she had shamelessly flirted and teased the men in her employ, only to cut them loose from their growing fantasies with razor sharp talons, setting them adrift, knowing she would never be theirs. Well, all that ended tonight.

The Master of the house was going on an extended tour of his holdings, and she had begged off, wanting to remain home and not accompany him on what she saw as another boring business trip. So she would stay, and he had already left, the limo was just now leaving the grounds and making its way to the airport. Leaving her alone in the house. It was perfect, he had here there for two entire weeks, limited staff, no staff but himself in the evenings, and now, now he would have his chance.

The revenge would be sweet. He had planned it out for months now, gathering all the things he needed, talking to the people who could help him make this happen, the Bocor in New York, the Priestess in New Orleans, he had spoken with countless others, but those were the two who had helped him the most. Now he sat, stripped of his shirt, the symbols carefully painted on his broad chest, the small shack hot, almost stifling as he say in the center of another symbol, his things spread carefully before him in a semi-circle.

The odd chanting came from his lips as his hands began to move over the pieces, the carefully sculpted doll being the first he picked up, the form busty, lithe and sleek like she was, and he held it in his hands reverently, staring down at it with a sadistic smile. Looking back to the other things, he began to work, the chant never ceasing, the heat seeming to increase with each passing minute as he carefully places the hair atop the head of the doll. He had gathered the hair from her brush, follicles still in place, and he attached it carefully, working the ends of the fine strands into the wax firmly. Next his hands moved to the small dress, made from a pair of her lace panties, her juices dried in the crotch, their scent musky and deep, and he paused, taking in the scent briefly before placing the dress over the doll with infinite care. His smile only growing, he picked up the next item, one that would add the most powerful of all touches to the doll. Though it had turned his stomach a bit to do this, he had known it was needed, known that this, alone, would make the doll different from others, and he reached forward, plucking up the small baggie and carefully extracting the bloody gauze.

She had cut herself in the garden, and he had preserved the gauze in the bag, keeping it moist, and he used it now to paint the lips of the doll, tracing the curves carefully, before moving it down and touching the tips of the waxen fingers, finally placing some on the toes of the doll, and lastly, and this he did with great relish, he raised the skirt of the doll and painted the waxen sex a soft red. Placing the gauze into the bowl before him, his chants grew louder, and he set the gauze, along with the left over hair and panties aflame in the bowl. He could have sworn as he did this the small shed shook, that the very foundation hummed with a secret and awesome power, but he tried to pay it no mind, the ritual was complete, the doll was perfection, and now was the time to test it out.

He rose, slipping on a shirt and left the heated shack, the cool caress of the night air striking like a physical blow after the searing heat and he paused, breathing deeply before making his way to the house. He crept inside, the doll held loosely so as not to melt the wax, and he made his way upstairs, where he knew she'd be. It was late, and her routine when the Master was gone was to sit on the bed, drinking champagne and watching old sappy movies, as she got progressively smashed.

Creeping into the room next to hers, he moves to the closet, where a well-concealed hole had been placed, and watched her through the small opening. Yes, there she was, sprawled out over the bed, her lush curved covered in a scant nightie of lace, the customary glass of champagne in her delicate hand, her deep brown eyes glued to the screen. Her legs were exposed, the nightie having ridden up as she shifted over the bed, letting her long toned thighs be seen almost up to the matching panties he knew she was wearing, and he grinned to himself, allowing her to finish most of the bottle before starting with his little experiment.

He knew it would work, it had to, he had put such care into every detail, and as her face began to take on the droopy lidded look of someone well into getting drunk, he began, at first a simple touch, the pad of one fingers sliding over the cheek of the doll and down across the slender neck. His smile broadening as he watched her eyes widen on the bed, one hand rising to her neck as though to shoo something away.

He grinned, his finger moving down now over the doll, caressing the waxen breasts slowly and she moaned in response, the sound surprising her, and she blinked, sitting up a bit unsteadily, letting off a nervous little laugh. His finger kept caressing the breasts, watching as her nipples hardened under the scant nightie now, her gaze shifting down to view them as though she might be able to see what was touching her. Of course, she saw nothing, but the odd sensation of having her tits played with continued, and she blinked and laid back on the bed, her back arched slightly as the sensations played over her.

His hand lowered over the doll, staying above the material as the pad of his finger now played over the wax pussy, rotating it in slow circles, and he watched in glee as she began to writhe on the bed. His hand moving up under the cloth now, his finger playing over the wax sex slowly, teasingly and her moans increased, her body twisting on the bed like a wanton slut as he stroked the doll, his cock becoming larger and harder with every sound which she made. Finally he decided it was time, and he left the closet, slowly opening the door to the room in which she laid, taking in her figure, his hands never stopping their dance over the doll and she cried out in passion as she moved on the bed, her hands now roaming over her body.

He strode over, leaving his finger between the dolls legs and with one quick jerk, tore open her nightgown. Her eyes flew open as her large breasts were exposed, as her dripping wet panties came into view and she tried to cover herself clumsily, but both hands were on the doll again, and he leered down at her as he stroked and caressed the doll heatedly, the sensations once more washing over her in waves of fire and she whimpered, writhing heatedly once more under his touches, unable to stop herself as he mauled her via the doll.

'I knew you were a slut, Madame, even after all the times you snubbed me, snubbed all of us, I knew you were a hot little whore." His voice growled out as his hands plied the doll, finger pushing over the pussy.

Now came the time to truly test the ritual, to see if the added thing would work as he hoped it would, and he pulled the doll's legs apart, watching in absolute lust as her legs flew open on the bed. Reaching down, he grabbed her soaked panties and ripped them from her in a savage motion, stuffing the sodden rag into her mouth to still her cries now as her body lay out before him. Carrying the doll over to her dresser, he fashioned a bed of sorts, making perfume bottles the posts, and proceeded to tie the doll spread eagle to the things, glancing back and grinning as her arms and legs went wider, leaving her open to him. The small strings in place, he left the doll tied and walked over to the bed, gazing down at her.

"Time for the main event Madam. Time to fuck you like the slut you are."

His clothing came off quickly, his raging cock springing forth like steel and he stroked it as he watched her twist against the imaginary bindings that held her to no avail. She lay trapped, and at his mercy. He fell on her, his lust raging, his lips clamping about her nipples in a fury of heated passion, chewing, biting, licking, sucking until they were almost raw and red under his assault, her body shuddering, soft groans slipping past the panties in her mouth. One hand dipping down, he moaned as his fingers plunged into her dripping wet pussy now, the bitch was enjoying this! She was so fucking wet! His fingers drove deeply, and he added more, and more, until his entire hand was almost inside her, thrusting and pumping as he tortured her tits with his mouth. Finally having enough, he removed his hand, wiping her juices all over those firm, ripe tits and thrust his cock deeply into her waiting sex, growling in lust as he began to fuck her in an animalistic rhythm, taking her hard and fast, watching her face as she cried out and moaned and whimpered, her body twisting under him as he pounded into her tight walls.

Pulling free, he raised her ass with his hands and thrust into her tight star, stretching her ass wide with his abrupt entrance, and she screamed under the material, her eyes flying wide as he fucked her virgin ass, groaning at the tightness of her hole as his fingers drove into her heated sex once more, taking her in all ways now, and utterly enjoying the feel of having her be his slut.

He came in a massive explosion, filling her ass with his hot seed as she whimpered under him. Moving, he pulled out and went to the doll, undoing the bindings and walking back over to her. "You are mine now. Anytime and anywhere I want you, you'll respond and gladly, because you see, this doll doesn't only administer pleasure, it administers pain as well."

To make his point, he drew out a needle and poked it into the breast of the doll; the pain tearing through her used body making her almost scream before he pulled it out.

"This week you are going to learn a lot Madam, about being the subservient one. And you will obey won't you?" He said, reaching out a hand to stroke her hair from her face.

She nodded quickly, terror in her lovely eyes, and he threw back his head and laughed as he walked from the room, calling over his shoulder. "Until tomorrow Madam. Be ready." And he was gone, leaving the woman sobbing and shuddering from her orgasms on the bed.

The next day brought much of the same for her, she moves through her house I fear of him, and he loved it, his eyes watching each move she made, finally getting her in the study, he pulled the doll out and began to stroke it as she stood looking out the window. She whirled, facing him as her body began to betray her at once, her pussy becoming heated and moist as she watched him paw the doll with expert skill.

"On your knees Madam." He demanded, no mercy in his tone, and she dropped, her knees weak anyway, kneeling in front of him.

He unzipped his pants, letting his massive cock out and looking down at her. "Stroke and suck me like the slut you are." Was all he said as his hands roamed the doll.

She hesitated for only a second before taking the massive cock into her hands and stroking it, parting her lips, she sucked him into the depths of her mouth as his hands moved over the doll, caressing, tormenting her with so many new sensations, she soon came as his cock filled her mouth, his hips bucking, fucking her face as he watched her writhe and explode in front of him.

"Up, to the desk now." He ordered, watching her scramble over to the desk, not noticing he had placed the doll aside, she was on her own now, responding to her own lusts, and not the ones he induced.

He pushed her roughly back, taking her legs, he parted them wide, shoving the material of her panties away to the side before simply ramming his cock deeply into her waiting sex, grunting at her tightness, at the hot, wet feel of her, he began to thrust. Her fingers curled over the edge of the desk and she moaned loudly, thrusting back as she was again taken by her butler, the man fucking her like no other had before and she loved it, her entire body burned for his touch now.

He came in a heated rush, covering her pussy with the panties as he ordered in his gruff tones, "You will keep these one today, I want you to feel my seed leaking out of this pussy, out of MY pussy." Nodding, he left her there, splayed open on the desk. She quickly scrambled up and righted her dress before walking out, feeling the slickness between her thighs.

The entire week was this way, though by mid week, he no longer needed the doll, all he had to do was command her, and she was his. He fucked her in the garden, in the shower, in the hallway, pressed against the wall like a common tramp, he fucked every hole she had, used her like a slut and she cried out and begged for more. By the time the Master came home, she was his, and he knew it. He placed the doll inside a hiding place in his quarters, in case she ever forgot her place, but somehow, with her sneaking into his bed and begging to be fucked now, he didn't think he'd need it again.