The Dominasstrix

Story Info
The mysterious arrival of a strange gift unleashes her.
2.1k words
4.59
60k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

I like to fuck guys in the ass. Nothing excites me more than to take one of those big macho kinda guys and turn him into my own little sissy slut. I get all wet thinking about when their cries of pain turn to moans of pleasure and they go from saying, “Stop! Stop!” to “Don’t Stop!” There is nothing more erotic that the power that a good ass fucking can give.

Of course, I was not always so aggressive. In fact, at one time, I was just the goody two-shoes captain of the cheerleading team. I had never even dreamed of using a strap-on dildo before. That ended about two years ago with the arrival of a mysterious gift.

After college, I drifted from one meaningless relationship to another. Never really searching for Mr. Right, but more likely Mr. Right Now. Alex and I had been friends since high school and even though we attended different schools, that friendship lasted through college. To put it bluntly, we were fuck buddies. And that was fine for the both of us. No complications. It was simple. It was on a Friday night, Alex had picked me up after work and we had to an adult video store on to get a movie for the evening. While Alex was picking out the video, I wandered into the toy section. I have quite a few vibrators in my collection, so I was looking for something new and interesting. Everything pretty much looked the same and I was just about to turn and find Alex when he came up behind me.

“Don’t get any ideas,” he said laughingly.

“What do you mean?” I asked. Alex nodded toward the wall where there was quite the collection of strap-on dildos. “Wow!” I said. “I didn’t even notice those. Now there’s something different.” My eyes fell to a box that had the picture of some porn actress who I vaguely recognized. She was blonde with beautifully full breasts and wielding a thick black cock in her hand. We laughed for a moment purchasing the toy, before leaving the store. Over the next couple of weeks, my mind would occasionally wander back to the picture on the box. It certainly was a different fantasy, but one I never dreamed of pursuing. At least not until a couple of weeks later.

Work had been slow, so I left early and got a work out in before coming home to take a shower and fix dinner. Without any plans for the evening, I was pretty much planning on renting a movie and relaxing alone. When I pulled into my drive way I saw a package wrapped in plain brown paper propped up against my front door. There was no postage or any markings of any kind on the package. It made me a little nervous picking it up. Maybe it was a joke or something. I looked around, but the street was quiet. No unusual cars. Nothing. So I picked up the package and went inside.

Tearing through the wrapper, I immediately recognized the same shapely blonde from the adult store a couple of weeks ago. “The Dominasstrix – With patented pheromone lubricant” the box proudly exclaimed. “Guaranteed to make any man or woman succumb to your desires!” Oh my, I laughed. What more could a girl want? I searched the packing paper again looking for some sort of clue as to where this package came from, but there was nothing. It had to be Alex, I reasoned. But he even though he joked about it, I never dreamed he would have been serious.

Now what? I wondered. I wasn’t quite sure that I was ready to strap on the Dominasstrix with patented pheromone lubrication or not. So, I set the box on the kitchen counter, poured myself a drink, and went upstairs to take a shower.

All through the shower, my mind kept wandering back to the picture of that beautiful blonde on the front of the box. There was something very erotic about the powerful image of her standing there with her full breasts, her nipples stiff and erect, and that thick monster of a cock in her hand. While my mind wandered, my fingers explored the folds of my pussy. I was surprised at how wet and aroused I was becoming. I rubbed my index finger across my clitoris and sent shivers throughout my body. I tried to imagine if I would look as enticing as the girl on the box. My breasts were not as large as hers, but being a solid, shapely C cup, my boobs had always received their share of attention. What the hell, I thought, stepping out of the shower and quickly toweling off. There’s no harm in just trying it.

Without bothering to dress, I scampered down the stairs and retrieved the box. I often wander through the house nude. I’ve never liked the constricted feeling of wearing clothes and besides across the street was a rental house that during the school year was usually occupied by students from the nearby college. When the house was rented by guys, and even sometimes girls, it never took long for me to gain a very appreciative audience. Today’s show, however, was not open to the public, as I grabbed the box and quickly returned to the privacy of my master bathroom.

Sitting on the cool tiled edge of my bathtub, I opened the box and pulled out the thick ebony dildo. As I did so, a small tube spilled out onto the floor. Ah, hah. I giggled. That must be the patented lube. The secret to all my desires. Setting the bottle on the counter, I began investigating the vinyl straps that came with the impressively sized Dominasstrix. The straps were adjustable and it looked like you just stepped your legs through and cinched the apparatus up. The Dominasstrix also came with an optional pussy stimulator that could be snapped into place and “worked in rhythm with your own powerful thrusts.” That could come in handy. The cock itself was a bit intimidating at about eight inches in length and three and half inches around. The shaft was rippled with simulated veins which felt good in my hand as I stroked it.

It took some effort, I could feel my pussy getting moist again as I longed to slip the black shlong inside of me, but I set the cock and all its straps aside and turned my attention to the container of lubricant. I always got a kick out of reading the information on the side panels of such products. The Dominasstrix gel did not disappoint. “Containing a revolutionary blend of ancient herbs and pheromones…” the Dominasstrix gel promised to “melt inhibitions and ease fears as it reduced any lover to a submissive object of desire.” This thing packs quite a punch, I thought. No wonder it’s got a patent. The side panel also gave a warning about using too large of a dose as it seemed the more you used the stronger the effects would be. I unscrewed the top and squeezed out a drop on the tip of my finger. There was a faint hint of sandalwood, which was good. Sometimes those cheaper lubricants could smell pretty nasty. I rubbed the gel between my thumb and finger coating each in slick, slippery substance. I knew it had to be either the power of suggestion or maybe the drink I fixed earlier was stronger than I thought, but I could swear that I could feel a soft buzz coming on. That kind of Friday after work feeling, when you’ve downed a couple of drinks and you’ve got a whole weekend of possibilities ahead of you.

Ok. I thought. Here goes nothing. I stood up and stepped into the straps and pulled the Dominasstrix up to my waist. After adjusting the straps a little, I stepped back and looked into the fool length mirror on the wall. Geez! I didn’t know if it was the patented lubrication or what, but I looked pretty damn hot! Reaching for the bottle, I applied about a dimes worth into the palm of my hand. I had a fleeting concern of using too much, like the authorities might find me a few days later with the Dominasstrix shoved up my butt and my mind turned to blissfully submissive mush, but the stronger smell of sandalwood and the intensifying buzz that came with it, swept all those fears away.

I began rubbing the moisture onto my cock. With each stroke the small dildo inside my pussy tugged against my clit sending warm ripples of pleasure throughout my body. I couldn’t believe how sexy I felt as I looked in the mirror and continued masturbating my new found friend. Damn! This is awesome! No wonder guys jack off so much! Who knew?

Suddenly, I had this overwhelming need to fuck myself in the ass! If I’m going to use this on someone else, I rationalized, I ought to know how it feels myself. It had been awhile since I had taken anything in the back door. Secretly, I had always wanted it, but it just never seemed like the kind of thing nice girls did. In college, I had experimented by myself; first with a finger and later with a vibrator. I still remember the orgasm that resulted from that session! Eventually, I worked up the nerve to ask my boyfriend about it, but the look of disgust that clouded his face quickly confirmed all of my fears, so I locked those desires away in that dark part of the soul where fantasies too unspeakable to admit reside. Today, however, those fantasies had broken free and were swirling around the room on little tufts of sandalwood scented cotton candy.

I loosened the straps of the harness and shimmied out of the strap-on so that it dropped to the floor. Picking up the still glistening dildo, I moved into the bedroom and laid down on my back. I wondered if the lubricant had a taste, so I slid the head of the cock between my lips. My tongue flicked tentatively at the underside of the ridged helmet. There was a slight sugary taste, but nothing else. Opening my mouth wider, I took in more of the cock. It seemed as if my lips were tingling and I soon found myself giving a full fledged blow job to this inanimate device! I slurped hungrily on the rigid member and was only dimly aware that my left hand had found my pussy and was work in concerted harmony with my deep throated efforts. In a kind of far off way, I knew that I was drunk with desire for the moment, but I didn’t care.

Pulling the cock from my mouth, I put the tip of it against the lips of my vagina. Rotating my hips deftly, I imagined being taken by this dark, massive tool. Slowly, savoring every inch, I slid the dildo inside of me. Working the muscles of my cunt into tightening contractions, I felt an explosion of heat penetrate my body.

After tormenting my pussy for a few more strokes, I pulled my legs to my chest, leaving my ass exposed for this final assault. Again, starting slowly, I pushed the head of the cock against my puckered hole. I was amazed at how long the lubricant had lasted, even after all the fucking I had put that dick through, it was still as slick and ready as when I had first applied the gel. Which was good because I had planned on a complete reaming of my tight little asshole. When I slid the cock deeper into my butt, I remembered how good that had felt years before and knew I had to make up for some lost time!

With the slipperiness of the lube working its magic, I felt my ass just open up and accept the girth of the cock in my hand. Once the dildo was completely buried in my ass, I twisted so that I could see myself in the mirror. The image of my knees pulled tightly against my tits and my ass in the air with just the end of the dildo visible triggered the most intense climax to shudder through my body. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as I pumped that cock in and out of my ass. Finally, when I could take it no longer, I pulled the dildo out and let it drop to the floor.

After a few delicious moments, the warm residue of post orgasm slowly ebbing away, I sat up and lifted the phone off its cradle. A few rings later the phone clicked over to voicemail as I knew it would.

“Hello Alex,” I said after the appropriate number of beeps. “It’s me. I’ve got something special that I want to give you.” I said coyly. “Why don’t you swing by after tonight,” I said carefully coloring the request as a command.