The Dominasstrix Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues exploring her darker fantasies.
2.5k words
4.67
69.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the way Alex fumbled with the lock at the front door, dropping the keys I had given him twice, it was obvious that he had been drinking. I remembered him saying earlier in the week that he had to take a client out tonight. I wondered if he drank more tonight in anticipation of coming over here. In a way I was relieved at his unsteady state. It sort of took the pressure off a little bit. After all, even though I was very aroused by the prospects that tonight held, I was also extremely nervous. You had to admit, trying to seduce a straight guy into an interracial, bisexual act with a woman had to score pretty high on the scale of difficulty and I just wasn’t sure whether or not I could pull it off.

In the time since I had left the message on Alex’s voicemail, I had been quite busy transforming myself. At a nearby thrift store, I had bought a pair of men’s slacks, a dress shirt, and suspenders. The look on Alex’s face was priceless when he rounded the corner and came into the kitchen where I stood waiting for him.

“Well, what’s the big …” he stopped dead in his tracks as he took in my new appearance. To complete my “look” I had gathered my long blonde hair into a tight bun and had borrowed a tie of Alex’s that he had left in the bedroom. Even though I am quite feminine, I was pretty sure that in the dim light I could pass for a guy. “Wow!” Alex said finally. “Geez, for a second there, I thought I was in the wrong house.” His speech was slightly slurred and his eyes very rarely left my chest. The dress shirt was smaller than I had anticipated and I knew my nipples, which were stiff with excitement,

were making for quite a show.

“Come here,” I said sharply; surprising myself at how commanding my voice sounded. “That’s far enough,” I said holding up my hand when Alex came within a couple feet of me. I circled around him, trailing my hands across his chest and down to his crotch where his thick cock was already showing signs of coming to life. Alex had a beautiful cock and part of me wanted to ditch this charade and just get on my knees and take him all into my mouth right then and there. But I knew that if I didn’t follow through with this fantasy, I would never have the nerve to do so again. “Taste this,” I said. I ran a finger, which I had moistened with the magical lubricant, across his lips. I wondered if it would have the same effect on Alex that it did on me.

“Ohh,” Alex moaned softly while sucking on me finger. Your finger tastes so good. Did you put something on it? My mouth is tingling!”

I laughed knowingly and pulled my finger from his lips. “You’ll see soon enough, I said. I moved directly behind Alex and began rubbing against his ass. Alex had run track in college and still worked out regularly. His ass was firm and round and it always caught the attention of more than a few women. I grabbed his butt with both hands. Forcibly lifting and separating his tight ass cheeks only whet my appetite for what would come later. “Your ass feels sooo good,” I murmured in his ear. Alex’s head dropped and his eyes closed as he allowed me to massage his backside. It was all I could do not to penetrate his tight virgin hole right then and there, but I wanted to enjoy and savor the power that was swinging between my legs.

“Turn around,” I commanded while stepping away from him. Alex turned around without commenting. I couldn’t tell if his eyes were dilated from the alcohol or the Dominasstrix gel. In either case, Alex had a far off, satisfied look on his face. “Now kneel here in front of me,” I instructed. Alex looked bemused. A thin smile creased his lips. For a moment, I thought he was going to refuse, but then he did as he was told. Now, for the moment of truth. My heart was threatening to leap out of my chest as I pulled down on the zippered fly. I had practiced this move in front of the mirror, making sure that I could get it right with the minimal amount of fumbling. With the zipper down, I reached inside my trousers and pulled out my dark chocolate member. Alex’s eyes widened in surprise as my dick bobbed in front of his face.

“What do you think?” I asked tentatively. I felt my confidence slipping away. He’s going to laugh in my face, I thought. He’ll get up and walk out. I just know it.

“It’s, um… quite, um… impressive?” Alex mustered.

I took half a step toward him. “Do you want it?” I asked. Those familiar feelings of embarrassment and self doubt began to sweep over me. I wished I could take the whole thing back. Just go back in time and forget the whole damn thing.

For a moment, Alex didn’t say anything as he pondered his options. I was dimly aware of the smell of sandalwood wafting up from the well lubricated dildo. I had slathered on almost the entire tube in hopes that its mysterious effects would lend itself to the occasion. Alex looked up at me, taking his eyes from the large cock in front of him for the first time. His shoulders seemed to slump in resignation and his face reddened. “Yes,” he said barely loud enough for me to hear. “I want it.”

“Take it then,” I said excitedly while grabbing a hold of the dark shaft with my right hand and putting it to his mouth. I felt released; as if the door to all of my dark secret fantasies had finally been thrown wide open. I could do or be anything, I thought wildly. “I want you to suck on my cock,” I ordered. I was incredibly aroused by Alex’s submission and felt my assertiveness soar. “That’s it,” I said as Alex hesitatingly wrapped his lips around the black mushroomed head. “C’mon, Baby,” I encouraged. “Suck on that big cock!” Alex, in reply, starting working hungrily on the end of the dildo. The sight of his face completely stuffed by my black member triggered some primal urge inside of me. The shy, demure feminine shell I had always felt trapped inside of vanished as I evolved into a raging wild animal intent on only driving my cock in and out of Alex’s puckered lips.

“Ok,” I said while pulling my dick from Alex’s mouth. “That’s enough for now. I’m going to make you my little bitch tonight. Go into the bedroom. Take off your clothes, and wait for me.”

While Alex went off toward the bedroom, I poured myself a shot of whiskey. I could not believe how horny it made me to order him around. I stripped off my clothes down to just a black bra with matching panties and garter belt that I had also bought specifically for the occasion.

Upon entering the bedroom, I saw Alex standing completely naked at the foot of the bed. His left hand was wrapped around his erect penis. “What are you doing!” I asked with a ferocity that surprised even myself.

“Uh, nothing.” Alex said guiltily. His hand dropped immediately to his side.

“Did I say you could touch yourself?”

“No, Mistress,” Alex said ducking his head. The sound of that ‘Mistress’ excited me; adding to the wetness already seeping between my legs.

“You must be punished,” I said. “Get on your hands and knees on the bed.” I cannot begin to describe how delicious Alex looked with his ass up in the air and his stiff cock and balls swinging between his legs.

“That’s it,” I said. “You have to learn to do as you’re told.” With that, I let loose with a violent slap on his ass by the open palm of my hand. Alex let out a surprised yelp of pain as a perfect, pinkish, imprint of my right hand quickly surfaced on his right flank. The sight of my handiwork drove me into a frenzied assault on Alex’s backside causing Alex to grunt in pain through tightened lips as I rained down a series of punishing blows stopping only when the pain in my own hand became too much to bear. Stepping back, I watched in appreciation as Alex’s butt took on a very satisfying uniform of red. Reaching between his legs, I took Alex’s cock in my hand, which to my surprise despite the violent spanking he had just received, was as stiff as a steel rod.

“Oh,” I said teasingly. “Someone liked that. Didn’t you?” Milking his cock like a cow’s udder, I squeezed out a few drops of silvery pre-cum which I caught in my left hand and offered to him to taste. “Hmmm, doesn’t that taste good,” I said as he lapped at the palm of my hand with his tongue.

“Yes, Mistress.” He said obediently.

“Put your feet on the floor, but stay bent over the side of the bed,” I instructed. From the night stand I took what was left of the Dominasstrix gel. “Oh yeah. Your ass looks so good right now.” I said as I drained the rest of the lubricant down the crack of his ass. Alex moaned softly as I took my index finger and began working the gel in and out of his tight hole. “Your asshole feels so good,” I said as I slid a second finger inside of him.

I could tell from the motion of his hips that Alex was enjoying the feeling of being probed. At first the fit was snug, but after a while his anal cavity expanded and soon I had three fingers working in and out of his ass.

“I think you’re ready now,” I said as I rubbed the last of the gel onto my strap-on. “Do you want me to fuck your ass?” I asked.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“No, I want to hear you say it.”

“Yes, Mistress, I want you to fuck me in the ass.” Alex moaned.

“That’s not good enough,” I teased while playfully slapping my cock against the bright red cheeks of his butt. “I want to hear you beg for it.”

“Please, Mistress,” Alex moaned more loudly now. “Pleas fuck me in the ass.” As Alex said this he leaned back while arching his back leaving his vulnerable ass completely exposed and wide open for the taking.

“Ok, you little slut,” I said. “I’m going to ream your ass out with this black cock.” I pushed the tip of my dick into his puckered hole. Even though I had just stretched his rectum with three fingers, I could tell immediately that was nothing compared to the violation he was about to receive.

“Owww,” Alex whimpered painfully as the tip of my cock nosed past his tight anal ring. Alex, while breathing heavily, was still pushing slightly against the onslaught of my intruding dildo. Even though I was excited almost to the point of completely losing control, I still managed to work my way slowly out of fear of hurting him.

Gradually, I felt his ass give ground until my cock was completely buried. I slowly pulled myself out before plunging back inside again. Alex tensed waiting for the pain, but now that he was completely stretched there was none. “Ohh, yesss!” He cried out. “That feels sooo good! Fuck me now, please!”

I grabbed Alex by the hips and began fucking him in earnest. My hips worked like a sledgehammer as I relentlessly drove my cock in and out of dark hole. Every once in a while, I would pull completely out just to survey the gap left in ass. His virgin hole was no longer as it now looked more like a small cavern that could almost accommodate my entire fist. That would be for another time I noted.

Between the sound of his ass slapping against my pelvis and the stimulation caused by the smaller vibrator inserted in my pussy, I knew I was about to cum myself. With the end insight, I reposition Alex so that his head and shoulder rested on the bedroom floor with his legs spread in the air. Squatting down and with my cock held straight down, I began fucking Alex again. This position caused the vibrator in my pussy to rub directly on my clit.

“I want you to start jacking off.” I ordered. Alex began stroking his cock which was aimed only a few inches from his face. “I want you to cum all over your face.” Alex increased the pace on his cock and began moaning wildly at the thought of shooting his hot cum all over his own face. Our breaths came in short bursts and our moaning increased in volume as we both raced to our own climaxes. We were each almost completely unaware of the other as we had become centered on our own pleasure. Finally, Alex let out an agonizing groan as a rope of cum splattered against his face. He continued pulverizing his meat; his balls bouncing almost painfully back and forth. As one load after another ejaculated from the end of his cock, I felt my own orgasm build somewhere deep inside of me before exploding out in concentric circles of muscle rippling ecstasy. For one moment, the pleasure was so intense, I was afraid I was going to pass out. Slowly the momentum of my orgasm began to subside and I lowered myself onto the floor next to Alex. We were both too spent to speak for a few moments.

“Damn,” Alex said after finally regaining his breath. “That was unbelievable.”

“Yes, it was.” I said.

“How did you know that had always been a fantasy of mine?” Alex asked while turning on his side to look at me.

“Well, sending me the package was a pretty good tip off,” I laughed.

“What package?”

“Wait a second,” I sat upright. “You didn’t leave this for me in a brown package outside my door?”

“No,” Alex said. “I assumed you’d gone back to the porn shop and bought it yourself.”

I then explained to Alex how I had come home earlier and found the package leaning against the door.

“Hmmm,” Alex smiled faintly. “Maybe it is a Divine gift or something.”

“Yeah right,” I laughed. “Like its my destiny to go out and liberate mankind from the bonds of heterosexual misconceptions.”

“Never know,” continued Alex. “There could be worse gigs. You’ve got to admit, it would make one helluva comic book cover.” We both laughed at the thought of me taking on the role of a dominatrix super hero with her wand of might and gel of wonder. As we climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep, I couldn’t help but think that maybe that wasn’t such a bad idea after all.