The Domination and Degradation of the Ice Queen Bk. 01

Story Info
The Rocky Ascent of the Ice Queen; Julie sees mom's affair; is gangbanged.
5.7k words
3.99
53.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

WARNING -- This story contains nonconsensual sex (as this category indicates) as well as anal sex so if you are not interested in this subject matter please do not waste your time reading it. For others, enjoy!!

Your votes and constructive comments are appreciated.

Julie Anderson is the branch manager of the bank where Tracy Strahan, the heroine in "Becoming a Slave Couple" and "The Gangbang Education of a Slave" appears. You may want to read these installments to more fully understand Tracy's motivations and experiences that drive her in this three installment tale.

Thank you Soma99 for your suggestions.

Book One of Three -- The Rocky Ascent of the Ice Queen

Chapter 1 "Julie Learns She Doesn't Like Football"

Julie Hanrahan grew up in a comfortable hamlet outside of Greenwich, Connecticut. It was primarily a bedroom community for New York City, and a good number of the breadwinners in the town were executives, lawyers, accountants or consultants. She was an only child of Roger and Marla Hanrahan. Roger was an executive of a Fortune 500 company whose headquarters was on Park Avenue in New York City. Marla was a housewife.

Julie was born in the mid 1970's, and was the apple of her mother's eye from the moment she was born. She was barely on the radar screen of her father, who was away on business most of Julie's childhood. Marla was a real head turner in her day, and still had a trim figure and attractive legs. She had platinum blond hair, which was transitioning to gray, and piercing blue eyes. She always wore conservative clothes, so it wasn't apparent she was hiding 36D's under them. She was also born near Greenwich and lived only about 10 miles from where she grew up.

Julie's dad was born and raised in New York City. His mother and father were minor socialites in the City. Roger went to top flight prep school and then an Ivy League school for college. He was a big man, now balding and somewhat paunchy. He always got his way. Julie lived in mild fear of him, as did her mom. Even though Marla was a faithful wife and good in bed, Roger's eyes wandered, and Marla suspected he was playing around, but never was able to prove her suspicions.

Julie pretty much had an idyllic childhood. As an only child her mom made sure that she wanted for nothing. She had a pleasant disposition so there really weren't any bumps in the road until Julie hit high school. When Julie entered high school she really blossomed from a young girl to a woman. She didn't really appreciate the power she had over men. At 16, she stood a statuesque 5'10", with the same platinum blond hair and piercing blue eyes as her mother. Most importantly, at least as far as sex goes, she inherited her mom's 36D's.

Her All-American looks and her 36D's made her an instant hit in high school. Although she was not the type to seek this kind of attention, it found her. She was part of the "popular" group and was pursued by all of the guys in her high school. Julie dated on and off her sophomore and junior year but none of those relationships advanced beyond make out sessions in a basement. Her mother did not really talk to Julie about sex, but Julie got the strong impression from her weekly attendance at church and her mom's behavior around the house that sex was something reserved for marriage.

Given the fact that there was no discussion with her mom, and that her friends were as clueless as she was, Julie knew that sex was reserved for marriage but didn't know what "sex" meant, beyond sexual intercourse. That's until she hit her senior year.

Julie was the prom queen her senior year and was voted "best looking" and "most likely to succeed" by the senior class. As the head cheerleader for the football team, she was an easy target for John Falcone, the quarterback of the team. As a three year starter for the team, John had his pick of the litter among the girls. He of course was incredibly good looking and exuded a strong air of self-confidence. As opposed to Julie's naivety, John had been around the block a number of times and had not only fucked (not made love) to a dozen girls, and had already experimented with blow jobs, pussy eating and anal and group sex. In short, John was a hormonal teenager who was on a 24/7 pussy hunt. John set his sights on Julie as another conquest, and soon started dating her during their senior year.

Julie was flattered by all of the attention showered on her by John and his posse. John quickly advanced from kissing to petting. Julie had no idea what John was trying to accomplish when he put his hand inside her bra. She knew it was part of the mating ritual but didn't exactly know the purpose of it. Since John was young and clumsy, he knew what to do in kneading and licking Julie's breasts and nipples, but not experienced enough to make Julie feel good. However, John felt real good about this, as Julie's tits were absolutely wonderful to a man's touch. Her pure white skin was young, soft, and pliable. John loved hefting Julie's tits in his hands and rubbing the soft underside of them.

Julie eventually allowed John to finger her pussy. She again didn't derive much pleasure from it, as John did not know how to arouse her. As a result, Julie was dry and John's fingers really didn't feel good in her pussy. Again, Julie was puzzled by this sex act, but happy to see that got John excited.

Julie did reciprocate by jacking John off with her hand. Because Julie usually had her tits out, John's visual treat helped him to achieve orgasm. Julie was pleased that she had power over John's orgasm (although she didn't enjoy the mess on her tits) but didn't understand the amount of power she (literally) had in her hands.

While John was trying to go from third base to home with Julie, Julie's home life hit a major crater. It turns out that Roger's business trips were not all business. He had been fucking his secretary for at least five years. One day when Marla was sending Roger's suits to the dry cleaners she found a hotel receipt for a midtown hotel in one of the coat pockets. Marla had been told that Roger was on a trip to Cleveland that week. You can guess it was pretty ugly that night, when Roger confessed, under extreme duress, that he had been fucking his secretary. It didn't get any better when Marla found out from Jim Peters, a nearby neighbor, that when she and Julie were out of town on a Girl Scout retreat and Roger was supposed to be in Tampa, that Roger was in fact in his boning his secretary in their marital bed.

As a result of Roger's major fuck-up (at least the one that Marla knew about -- there were more), the latter half of Julie's senior year of high school was quite traumatic, given the relative lack of controversy for her first 18 years. Even though her dad still wasn't home a whole lot, when he was there she heard a lot of fighting, shouting and crying. That led Julie to spend even more time away from home and in the arms of a person with strictly dishonorable intentions.

The first truly monumental shock wave hit Julie one day when she wasn't feeling well and was excused from school four hours early. When she entered the house she heard a lot of commotion coming from the upstairs master bedroom. Since her mom was supposed to be at her weekly bridge club, Julie went upstairs to investigate.

The bedroom door was ajar, and Julie was treated to a close-up of Jim Peter's shiny white flabby ass. There was an empty whiskey bottle on the floor and the room reeked of alcohol. Julie didn't then know the various ways you "get back" at a spouse for being a fucking asshole, but apparently screwing a neighbor was one of them.

Julie had never had seen anyone else have sex, either in a movie or live, so that in itself was a shock. She was further shocked when she heard Jim's voice, with speech heavily slurred, saying "Suck my cock you whore."

She had seen glimpses of her mother nude, but never unabashedly naked. For a woman in her late 40's, she still had a killer body, with voluptuous tits, with only a bit of sag, and a flat belly that carried only a few pounds of a middle age spread. Although Marla didn't compare with her dad's 29 year old secretary, she still had a sexy body, and apparently knew how to use it.

In response to Jim's demand, Julie saw her mother put her mouth on Jim's lily white 6 inch dick and go down about 4 inches. Impatient, Jim took his hands and put them behind her head to attempt to pull her Marla's head forward and jam his cock further into her mouth. Julie was horrified by Jim's rough treatment of her mother, and by the general aggressiveness of a man against a woman.

Marla, drool dripping from her chin, reached over and squeezed Jim balls hard, and surprised, Jim released her head. "Serves you right you fucking bastard. You were hurting me. Let me show you how a real whore sucks a cock."

She then ever so slowly went down on Jim's cock. She was drooling heavily on his cock, and Julie could see his cock glistening in the afternoon light. Jim was moaning and his legs were shaking with anticipation. He attempted to put his hands behind her head again to quicken the pace and Marla simply swatted his hands away and continued her slow descent down his cock. Marla's control over Jim was complete. Jim started begging for his release. "You filthy whore. Make me cum in your mouth and eat my hot load. Make me cum slut!!"

Julie realized that Jim and her mother were both playing power games. Jim was trying to control her mother by physically manhandling her, yet her mother through her sexual power, was trying to control Jim by withholding immediate gratification. Julie concluded that this dance by both sides was apparently to increase their mutual arousal.

Marla reached the base of Jim's cock with her lips, and there held her position until Jim spasmed in orgasm. She first drooled the cum back on Jim's cock and then licked it up and swallowed, licking her lips as she did so. Julie was open mouthed in watching her mother act in such a whorish manner, but strangely impressed that she could exercise so much sexual power over her neighbor.

Julie crept slowly away after witnessing this indecent act and went to her room, waiting for her mother to clean up and for her disgusting neighbor to leave. Julie noticed that her panties were wet, and felt an overwhelming urge to touch her sopping pussy. It only took moments for Julie to have a quick orgasm. Julie saw her mother in the kitchen some time later and both of them acted as if nothing unusual had happened.

Apparently Jim's afternoon visits were daily, as Julie came home early on purpose a few days later and this time pushed the master bedroom door ajar to witness the commotion inside. Again, both Jim and Marla were drunk, and this time Jim had the upper hand. Jim was slapping Marla on the face with his cock saying that she was a whore, and Marla was cowering on the bed taking this abuse. Jim forced Marla on her knees and got her behind her.

"Use your hands and open your ass!" Jim said as he kneeled behind her. He savored the view of Marla spreading the cheeks of her ass open, and her brown puckered hole and wet hairy pussy beneath it. He took in the pungent odor of her pussy and ass, and then pushed his tongue deep into her open asshole.

"Oh yes! Make me into a whore. Lick and fuck my ass you bastard!" Marla cried.

Jim obliged by taking his cock and jamming it up Marla's ass in a single stroke. "That's the way I like it. Fuck my ass hard and make me cum!" shouted Marla. Jim was pumping furiously in Marla's ass. Julie could see that Marla was tensing the muscles in her ass, triggering a massive orgasm by both Jim and Marla. They collapsed in a drunken stupor in the bed. Julie was no longer shocked to see her mother seeking the role of a slut, as it clearly aroused her mother, but was shocked to see that her own panties were soaked again, as she also enjoyed seeing her mother's submission to Jim. Julie again went to her bedroom and masturbated herself to orgasm.

Julie witnessed a few more episodes of this debauchery, where both Jim and Marla took turns dominating and abusing the other. Julie was fascinated and disgusted by her discovery. It did make matters worse that she hated Jim Peters; even before she found out he was fucking her mother on a daily basis. He was a snoopy neighbor with a weasily face. He loved to be around when Julie was by the pool so he could leer at her tits. He would take every opportunity to look inside her blouse or up her skirt. He was very "touchy" in a very creepy uncle sort of way. To know that he was putting his disgusting pecker in her mom's ass was the height of revulsion for Julie. Even the thought of anal sex made Julie blanche.

So while Roger and Marla were duking it out, John was trying every trick in the books to get in Julie's knickers. He finally succeeded after the homecoming dance. As it turns out, John's parents went early on their annual excursion to Palm Beach, and left John alone in the house for a week. John was to fly down the following week. That was not a good idea.

Needless to say that within five seconds of being informed that he would be alone homecoming weekend, John arranged a party for his football mates at his house after the dance. I'm sure you're not shocked to hear that there was a significant amount of alcohol present at the party. Given that Julie was already stressed by her parent's impending break-up, and that she was curious herself about alcohol, boys, sex, and generally adventure, she joined John and his mates in heavy drinking. The party had about 30 people there, both men and women, but by midnight the party dwindled down to John, Julie, and four of John's teammates.

To this day Julie doesn't know if this was all planned, however the result, at least for Julie, was catastrophic.

The evening didn't start out as a catastrophe. On the contrary, Julie was able to practice what she learned from watching her mother. During the party, John was continually begging Julie to join him in his parent's bedroom to have sex. Although Julie had not yet had intercourse with John, they had engaged in heavy petting where he was fingering her pussy and she was jacking him off with her hand.

Julie finally relented by saying to John "I'm really drunk, but I know there are still four other guys in the living room with us. Why don't we wait until we're alone?"

John insisted, saying, "I can't wait. I need you now baby," while grabbing for Julie's blouse. Being drunk, John ripped Julie's blouse open instead of just grabbing it. With her blouse ripped open, Julie was forced to think quickly. She suggested that they adjourn to his parent's bedroom before they were having sex in front of the remaining guests. She had an inkling that this party was about to get completely out of control.

When entering the bedroom John growled "You fucking whore, you know what you want and I know what you want." He grabs at Julie's bra and rips it over her head. Julie's tits are now on full display.

Julie is scared but has seen this same sort of behavior from Jim Peters, and instantly knew how to combat John's aggressiveness. "Do you want me to suck your cock?" asks Julie rhetorically.

John responds by standing in front of Julie and pulling his pants down to his ankles. Julie gets on her knees in front of him and starts sucking his cock, slowly. John tries to push her head towards him, but she slaps his hand away and grabs his balls and squeezes tightly. Julie feels she is in control, and likes that feeling.

"Hey, you bitch, that hurts!!"

"I do it my way, or you go to bed with blue balls."

Neither Julie nor John notice that the bedroom door was not closed behind them, and that four of John's teammates were watching the festivities.

Julie continued her tantalizingly slow blowjob, slobbering liberally over his penis, which had John begging for Julie to suck him to completion. Men are predictable, in a piggish sort of way Julie thought. Julie then noticed the four men watching her, just as she watched her mother. Instead of being embarrassed, she played to her new audience by licking John's cock like an ice cream cone, allowing her drool and his precum to form a fine spiderweb between the head of his cock and her lips. Julie knew that this display would inflame the passions of the spectators, and was daring them to action, but her drunken state overruled this danger signal in her brain.

As Julie continues her slow descent down John's cock, he could no longer hold back and came in Julie's waiting mouth. Like her mother did to Jim, Julie drooled his cum on the top of his cock, and in the sluttiest fashion possible, then licked the cum off his cock and swallowed it.

At this point in time, the voyeurism gave way to participation. The four men took their pants off and awaited their turn. Julie told them "If you want a blowjob from me, it's on my terms. Got it?" Julie relished the control she has over John and his teammates.

Of course all four men nodded yes.

Julie thought, mistakenly, that if she can make them cum in her mouth that like her mother did to Jim, they will go away happy. She doesn't know that 18 year old men can cum more than once in a night, and often can be erect minutes after they have their first orgasm. She also didn't remember that control can be a two way street, and that the four men, and John, can turn the tables on her.

After Julie finishes sucking off the last man, Julie is kneeling on the bedroom floor, with cum and drool painting her big tits. Her hair is disheveled and her lips are full and pouty. She is a vision of raw sex, and an open invitation to five drunken men to be a sex toy.

Randy, one of the four teammates, cannot back away from this irresistible sight and steps up to Julie. He roughly puts his hand under her skirt and grabs her pussy through her underwear. "Looks guys, she's really wet and wants to fuck!" Julie is really wet and really does want to fuck for the first time, but not under these circumstances.

"No," said Julie, with fear in her voice. "I'm a virgin."

"All the better," said Randy. "You really are a slut and now you're going to prove it."

John chimes in, "Yeah, I figured her pussy would be wet. The cunt hasn't let me fuck her yet but when I've fingered her and I know she wants it."

Another teammate, Fred, steps up to Julie, puts his hand under Julie's tits and lifts up. "Wow, John, she has the softest tits, and they're huge!"

Finally Chip walks up to Julie and said, stroking his now erect cock, "I get to fuck this bitch after John."

Julie now realizes to her horror that she has lost control of the situation. There is about 1,000 gallons of testosterone in the room at this time. Julie is manhandled by five men. She protested, but with multiple hands stripping off her clothes and fondling and sucking every part of her body, she can't process the conflicting feelings of resistance and submission. She is carried to the bed in the master bedroom.

To this day Julie does not know who she lost her virginity to. While one of the men was attempting to jam his cock all the way down Julie's throat, another of them was first to fuck her. Julie felt a significant amount of pain in the beginning, but that pain yielded to pleasure, and she started to orgasm right before the man came in her pussy. She wasn't using any birth control so she knew she might be in a lot of trouble.

As Julie continued to be fucked by these men, she found that she was enjoying her submission to them, and by the end of the evening was encouraging them to cum in her unprotected pussy. There was a big puddle of Julie's juices and their cum on the bedspread of John's parent's bed. The combination of the fucking, the endorphins, and the alcohol made Julie a crazed bitch. She then couldn't get enough and sucked each man to another erection and all five of them fucked her pussy again.

12