The Dominatrix Ch. 1

Story Info
Dominatrix and slave meet for dinner and more.
2.1k words
4
30.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbie
Bobbie
2 Followers

They had arranged to meet for dinner. She the attractive dominant, he the willing participant. As he came in to the restaurant, she stood and smiled. He approached her table and she leant forward offering her cheek.

He greeted her warmly and she sat down motioning for him to remain standing. She reached under the table and withdrew a small shopping bag. "Take this to the toilet and put these on under your clothes" she said. "Put your underwear and socks back into the bag and return to me".

He did, as she had instructed not daring to glance at what was in the bag. When he got to the gents and entered the cubicle he saw what she had brought for him. A dainty pair of crotchless panties, a garter belt and stockings were his attire for the foreseeable future. He put them on, his erection slowly growing in response to this action.

He returned to the table where she sat. She had ordered their meal. On the table was a glass of wine for them both. She lifted the glass and tipped it towards him. He responded in kind, but when his lips touched the golden fluid, he immediately knew that it was not a delicate Chardonnay but her own special wine. His eyes lit up in appreciation as he quaffed the golden nectar and asked for more.

At no stage did his eyes leave hers for more than a moment. Her beauty and presence as usual entranced him. Their dinner seemed so short, but in fact some considerable time had elapsed when she got up to leave. He walked behind her and paid the bill whilst she waited by her car. He approached her waiting for her instructions. She felt for the lingerie through his slacks. She smiled and ran her hand down his legs. The sensation of the stockings caused his erection to increase markedly. She whispered in his ear and told him to follow. Her tongue danced around his ear whilst she massaged his erection. Her breasts rubbed against his back. He almost fainted with the sensation.

He followed closely behind as she left the carpark, the anticipation building in his groin with every turn. At last they reached her residence. He locked his car and waited at the gate for her to return. She walked slowly to him and produced a blindfold from her purse and put it onto him, totally shutting out the light. He felt his shirt being undone, flapping in the mild breeze. He heard the distinctive sound of his collar as she put it around his neck. She attached a lead and pulled on him to follow. Of course he did as she wanted.

Entering the room, she instructed him to disrobe his outer clothes. He followed her instructions and soon stood there in his lingerie, shivering not from the cold but from the anticipation of what was to follow. She returned to the room and instructed him to lie on his side on the bench. Soon he felt the familiar slipperiness of the lubricant as she lubed his arsehole ready for the next stage. The enema, when it came, was as always just the right temperature. Unknown to him she had created a white wine enema, which she was sure would relax him all the more. Whilst performing the enema she handed him a joint and smiled when he took it. She knew that this and the special enema would have the desired result.

He withdrew to the toilet where he sat smoking and evacuating his bowels. Before long, after showering he waited for her return. As instructed he knelt, head bowed, waiting for his mistress to return.

Before long he heard her familiar footsteps coming down the hall. He dared to look up to see her in her full leather regalia. She told him to follow which as always he did without question. She led him to her favorite room. He was still dressed in his knickers, stockings and now in a bra that she had left for him in the bathroom.

"Fuck you I will" she said, "but not before I've had my way with you."

The blindfold appeared again. He heard her walking around the room. He felt her breath on his neck, his back and even he thought around his erect cock. He was right as he felt her restrain his prick and balls in a halter. She tightened the cock case, causing his erection to grow even more. He sensed her move again and he heard the familiar tinkle. The next moment his nipples were gripped in clamps, the pain intense but pleasurable. She told him to raise his hands, which he did only to feel her clamp them to the sling hanging from the ceiling.

He heard her move around the room again, then quiet. He realized why as he heard the swish of her whip strike his arse, once, twice, then ten times, each one harder and harder. She stopped. This time the paddle, then her hand, then the paddle again. He strained against the bonds to no avail. Heat enveloped his red arse. Next it was the cane, once twice then three times. He felt the heat even more.

He felt the bonds relax as she let him down. The blind fold removed for the time being. His arse felt sore, on fire but an enjoyable pain nonetheless.

She instructed him to lie on the rape bench face up. She manacled his hands, still keeping the blindfold in place. He felt her raise herself up and sensed her lowering herself onto him. He noticed the musk sweet scent of her shaved pussy as it came closer to him. She instructed him to open his mouth. He did so only to feel a stream of her piss leave her body. Her captured it drop by drop flow by flow as she pissed into his mouth. He drank deeply, drank it all. It was divine nectar. She pulled the blindfold and lowered herself onto his face. Her magnificent aroma filled his nostrils. He lapped eagerly at her pussy, tasting her juices and her urine. He was lost in the depth of it all. She moved her body forward lowering herself again on to his face. Her sweet arsehole was presented for his laving tongue. He did not disappoint her. His tongue flicked and licked her anal flower. He could taste her own excrement as he did. The taste excited him. He could really not get enough of her. He probed her arsehole with his tongue tasting more and more of her. Her moved his attention to the sensitive area between her arsehole and pussy. He could feel her becoming more and more aroused. She ground herself into his face. His nose was caught in her arsecrack. He could smell her so closely now. He thought that she may let go. How would he feel about that? He shuddered at the thought. As much as he wanted her to, he felt that even that was going too far.

He felt her orgasm building ever so quickly. He could feel the intensity as she ground her pussy harder onto his face. He licked and lapped at her. The piercing above her clit became the center of his world. He nipped at her clit, licked it, her orgasm building. She was not one to cry out at climax but this time she could not hold back. When it came it was with a rush. She had turned around to face his feet and she grasped his turgid cock and rode him like at stallion. She grunted, and swayed with the passion of her orgasm.

She quickly climbed from him and stood quietly. She instructed him to climb down from the rape bench and sit in the chair. The nipple clamps had come loose during her passion. She reattached them without any fanfare. This was how it was supposed to be. She gave him a hint of a smile as she went to the cupboard that housed her toys. She climbed into her harness, her large cock bouncing as she did. She turned to face him. She threw a condom to him. He knew what to do. He opened the packet carefully taking care not to drop it. She walked to him and he put the rubber sheath to his mouth. She presented her cock to him and slowly thrust it bit by bit into his waiting hole. Practiced, as he was the condom slowly moved its way up the length of her magnificent phallus, till finally it was on all the way. She fucked his mouth, thrusting deeper and deeper, stretching his limits as he almost gagged. She pulled away, but he chased the cock, not wanting to lose it . Again she thrust and thrust. He had consumed almost all of it when she pulled away finally. She walked to the sling and indicated that he assume the position. He climbed into the sling with her securing his legs high on the chain. She added more lubrication, inserting her fingers one at a time to make way for her cock. Suddenly she pulled away and reapplied the blindfold again.

She felt her hand return to his arsehole, continuing the stretching and pulling. He felt her insert all her digits and try again to fuck him with her fist. The combination of grass and alcohol seemed to be having the desired affect as she slid more of her fist than ever before into him.

Without warning, she withdrew her hand and introduced her swelling cock to his stretched arse. She thrust into him, slowly at first then quicker and firmer. She pulled away again and then thrust forward. She had all of it in and rocked him backwards and forwards onto her cock. He grunted in satisfaction. Again she pulled away. She thrust forward again. She seemed bigger this time. He felt his arse stretching again. It indeed felt good to him. He thrust against her cock again and again. He felt her hand grasp his cock and remove the sheath. The thrusting continued. He felt her reach for his blindfold and slowly pull it away from his face. He squinted at the light and looked at her. Only it wasn't her at all. He felt a nudge against his cheek and looked sideways to see her standing next to him, her cock slowly moving towards his mouth. She smiled reassuringly and said, " You wanted this haven't you . This is my gift to you" He looked at the face of the man in front of him. It was covered in a hood, but he knew that it was a big man. He was tall, well built and his thick cock thrust into his arse. The man thrust harder and harder. Whilst it appeared smaller than his mistresses, that fact that it was real added to the thrill. Only rarely had he experienced a real flesh and blood cock, and certainly not one of this size. His mouth was full, his arse was full and his cock grew harder and harder. Mistress slowly rubbed his hard-on, the pre cum leaking onto his chest. She drew her fingers through it and rubbed his lips with his own fluid. He tasted deeply taking her fingers into his mouth. The thrusting in his arse intensified. He felt the head of the prick there swelling even more. The thrusting got stronger and stronger. He felt his male friend about to come. Mistress stroked his cock harder and harder. The thrusting reached a crescendo. He was coming too. He felt the final hard thrusts in his arsehole. He came hard, thrusting his arse towards the cock, and pumping his own into her hand.

He lay back absolutely exhausted and satisfied. She brought her hand towards his mouth and dribbled his cum slowly onto his lips. He licked his own fluid deeply into his mouth. The cock had been taken from his arse and restripped with a new condom. The cock was still rigid, the man had not come. The cock moved slowly towards his mouth. His humiliation was complete. The cock thrust into his mouth faster and faster. The owner grunted with the exertion of the action. With a final thrust the man came. He looked at his mistress with loving eyes. She smiled and bent down to him and kissed him deeply, her tongue seeking out his. He expressed his affection for her. She responded in kind. They walked hands linked to the shower. She left him there to finish and later met him in reception. They hugged and kissed again. She was everything to him and she knew it. He left but would always come again.

Bobbie
Bobbie
2 Followers