The Dominatrix Ch. 2

Story Info
She takes him to the lingerie department.
1.7k words
3.91
38.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbie
Bobbie
2 Followers

He had seen her a number of times since his introduction to Mark. (The man who had taken him so forcefully)

She had insisted that he wear the lingerie that he had worn that first time, on every occasion. As far as he was concerned the sexual excitement with her was beyond belief. He had never met anyone as wonderful as her in his life and doubted that he would ever again.

She had called him last evening and asked him to meet her at a shopping center close to her home. He had agreed without hesitation thinking that he would again experience that unbelievable experience of drinking her urine whilst looking at her eyes. To him it wasn’t degrading at all. Her personal champagne was to him the drink of the gods or goddesses at least. Whatever she did to eliminate that typical odor or taste was unique to her.

He had had experience with golden showers with other mistresses before. He had lain down on the bathroom floor whilst 5 women pissed over him, in his mouth, over his cock and balls, but never had any of these sessions turned him on like hers. He often fantasized of being forcibly held whilst a group of nubile men pissed on him. He had almost gone the distance with this but had withdrawn at the last moment.

He met her at the correct time. She told him that she was shopping for lingerie and in they went to a major department store. He followed her dutifully, not realizing what was in store for him. As she had told him, he had shaved all of the body hair from himself. It had felt quite strange at first, but he had warmed to the task and now shaved every day. His piercing through his nipples had hurt quite a bit, but he would do almost anything for this woman.

She browsed in the section where they kept the briefest and most erotic fashions. G-string bikinis, push up bras, satin corsets and fine hose were pulled and prodded. At last she selected a wardrobe of items and walked towards the change rooms. She carried a black g-string, matching corset, frilly suspender belt and sheer black stockings. He seemed almost bored with the waiting, but as she entered the change area, she turned on her heel and beckoned him with her finger. He went over slowly and she whispered in his ear to follow her. Her tongue danced around his ear and there was no doubt that he would obey her command. She entered the last cubicle pulled him through and closed the door. In a whisper she told him to strip naked. The look on his face was priceless. The only words she uttered so far were these. “ You didn’t really think that these were for me did you?” With that he shed his clothes and waited.

She handed him the dainty lingerie one piece at a time. He dressed without question. She opened the door and led him out into the hallway to admire him in the full-length mirror. As aroused as he was, he hesitated, until she pulled out the cat and swished it in front of him. He did as he was told.

He stood there whilst she admired him. She insisted that he turn around so she could see the total picture. He warmed to the way she had dressed him. His erection started to grow. She asked him to touch his toes. As he did the cat whistled. She landed a couple of blows when a voice startled them both. A security guard had entered the dressing room, obviously brought there by a man entering a women’s area. He walked back into the cubicle as the guard spoke to his mistress. The cat was back in her bag but the guard had seen the whipping. Heated words were exchanged between the guard and his mistress. He peeked out to see the guard walking away, followed by his mistress. They stopped at the entry to the dressing room. The guard locked the door.

As she walked towards him she was smiling. She stopped and said. “I have had to make certain promises to him to stop him from calling the police. You will do as you are told” She beckoned him down the hallway into a larger area used as a storeroom for the fixtures and fittings. She motioned him to the wall where the shelving was stored. She pulled his wrist and leg restraints from her bag and strapped him to the shelves. The coldness took his breath away but he endured the cold and also the embarrassment. He was still dressed in his lingerie and he knew that somewhere the guard was watching.

She pulled on his nipple rings, bent down and ran her tongue around the aroused areolas. His cock threatened to break the fabric of his panties. He was hot and looking forward to her next move. She took chains from her bag and weights. These she fastened to his nipple rings weighing them down. The pain was exquisite.

She wailed into his arse cheeks with the whip. The welts started to rise making a contrast against the black corset and g-string. He felt her hand replace the whip. Every so often, she bent down and lightly kissed the reddening cheeks. The beating seemed to get harder. He realized then that the guard had replaced her as his torturer. She stood aside as he struck harder and harder. She approached his side and knelt down pulling the fabric away from his growing cock. She licked his shaft and ran her tongue around the glans of his cock.

He thought that she would take the entirety into her mouth, but she fell just short of that. The paddling he was getting from behind ceased. He felt a movement but could not detect exactly what was going on. He felt her tongue leave his cock, and move to his rear. She rained kisses on his behind, slowly working her way towards his arsehole. He almost screamed with ecstasy as she pushed her tongue into his opening. Never had she done this before and he felt privileged for this event. She continued for a long while coating his hole with her saliva, pushing one then two and three fingers into him. He pushed back against the welcome intrusion.

She pushed harder and harder. At last she stood and came to his ear. She whispered one word ”Sorry”. With that she walked to the other side of the frame and stood watching. He watched her face for a sign, but none came immediately. When it did, it was a look of horror. Again she said only one word. “NO” There was no movement from her. He felt the guard walk to his back and then a movement towards his arsehole. The man pushed further. He was puzzled. The size of a mans cock normally was no problem for him. He had now been fucked by his mistresses 10” pole and whilst it was tight, he had handled it well.

The agony increased even further. What ever was happening back there was far far different from his prior sessions. The pain increased further. His mistress walked to him and kissed him. She was crying. She said sorry again. With that the guard pushed with a mighty effort and he felt his body tearing. The guard grunted and fucked him harder than he had ever been fucked before. He almost fainted with the pain. She kissed him deeply and then went down on him. He ignored the pain from his arse as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth. He was in heaven. The arse fucking continued but he was oblivious to the pain. His mistress was providing the greatest pleasure of his life.

The guard seemed to have finished before he came. The guard came to his front and pushed his mistress away roughly. He removed the bonds from his wrists and ankles and pushed him onto his knees. He raised his head to see the largest cock he had ever seen. John Holmes looked small next to this monster. The mans cock was almost 15” in length and 7 inches in circumference. The purple head was angry as it came towards his mouth. It was all he could do to even get his mouth around the head. The guard pulled his giant cock backwards and forwards, and at the last minute thrust it into his waiting mouth.

More cum than a horse was how his mistress described it later, The white stream flowed from the giant’s cock into his mouth and dribbled down his cheeks and landed in a puddle on the floor. The cum seemed to flow forever. When it abated the guard forced his face to the floor and told him in no uncertain terms to lick every drop up. As he did so, the guard forced the monster back into his arsehole fucking him again. That he came again in no less than a few minutes was testimony to his virility. The cum flow again filled his arse and flowed onto the floor. Again he was forced to lick up the puddle.

The, all was quiet. The guard walked away pulling up his zipper whilst his mistress hugged him tight. She sobbed, her head against him. She explained that she had planned the whole encounter but had had no idea of the extent of the degradation she had put him through.

His mistress composed herself and stood tall before him. “You enjoyed that didn’t you slut” He nodded meekly. She savagely grabbed him by his nipple ring and pulled him to his feet. She handed him his lingerie and instructed him to put it back on. She whipped him with the cat as he did. Every piece of clothing he put on was accompanied by a sound wack from her whip. He was dressed completely. She pulled his collar from her bag and put that on too. His lead completed the look.

Turning she pulled on the lead instructing him to follow her. She strode towards the door and without hesitation walked out into the store pulling him behind her. The shoppers turned to look at the sight. She, dressed in black and he dressed in the same colour walking through the store for the world to see.

He smiled a secretive smile to himself. Could life really get any better than this?

Bobbie
Bobbie
2 Followers