The Domineering Type Ch. 01

Story Info
That's what Akuma was.
1.5k words
4.21
8.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what Akuma was. He was built that way, lean with a small amount of muscle in the upper chest, and a toned stomach-almost hairless. It made any man or woman melt into his embrace and want to please him. He kept his hair long to add to his dangerous aesthetic. His harsh green eyes narrowed as he shot a deathly glare to his younger boyfriend, who was sitting close to him on the couch. Ah yes, his boyfriend. With those curly blonde locks and large ruby eyes, his lover-

He stopped himself.

Lover was, and would never be the correct word. Akuma was not in love. He was fuelled by animalistic desire for his boyfriend. That's what he was. His boyfriend. Not lover. The hours they spent naked together on the sofa, fucking, cuddling, talking. That was simply......sex appeal. Yes, nothing more than sex appeal. How could he, epitome of shadows and darkness love such an innocent, pathetic creature? No, Kaiko was only there for Akuma to own. To take. To use for his own perverted desires.

That night however, would be different. It was Kaiko's nineteenth birthday and several months before, in a drunken haze Akuma had promised -

"On your birthday little one, I'll let you be top. I'll be your passion, my sweet Kaiko,"

For such a long time Akuma had been confident, assuming Kaiko had forgotten all about that promise. That was until the night before his birthday. In Akuma's bedroom whilst enjoying some stoned after-sex cuddling Kaiko had rolled over and yawned cutely. He gripped the bedcover in half-sleep and mumbled in his childish voice.

"Mmm I can't wait to take you Aku-san,"

Akuma never slept that night.

The next day, after an uncomfortably boring dinner with the Kaiko's family including his very conservative father, Akuma pushed his younger boyfriend into the bedroom. He gripped his boyfriend's waist, pulling him in for a long, slow kiss which furled their animalistic passion until they reluctantly broke for air. Panting, Akuma moved to remove Kaiko's pants, but Kaiko's slapped his hand away harshly. Akuma looked up in an uncharacteristically childish pout, before snarling angrily like a rabid mongrel. Kaiko waved a warning finger and the snarling ceased.

"I don't care how psycho you are mister," he chided "Akuma-san, you promised you'd let me top tonight. So get on that bed and wait for me,"

Kaiko walked out the door and into the hallway without waiting for a response. Debating whether or not to simply break his promise to Kaiko, Akuma found himself obeying the order and sitting on the bed, feeling like a scolded child. He had been bottom before and was adventurous, but also defiant and stubborn. And not very interested in being topped by someone half his size.

"This might get very interesting," he chuckled to himself dryly, trying to mask his own uneasiness.

Kaiko's heart pounded in anticipation as he fumbled around his bag. He pulled out a pair of form fitting leather booty shorts, designed for a female without a zipper. The material was soft and silky to touch. He shrugged into them with difficulty and clipped them onto a pair of leather thigh high boots with six inch stiletto heels and buckles running up the sides. He pulled on a small, tight, midriff-exposing black shirt and the final touch being leather gloves. He picked up rope, lubricant and a leather paddle.

Akuma sat on the bed grumbling to himself, before the door slowly creaked open. Leaning to one side with an outstretched hand was Kaiko wearing the sexiest outfit he'd ever seen. Small ripples in his boyfriend'a toned stomach and the straps on the booty shorts exposed tantalisingly small pieces of milky pale skin. It was in all the right places to highlight Kaiko's feminine curves. Akuma's mouth fell open in shock. His innocent boyfriend was dominant, and from the looks of it a very kinky one.

"Kaiko-kun?!" He asked in surprise. His once innocent and sweet cherub had become a dangerously attractive male. The sexy figure gave Akuma a harsh slap, causing him to pout and rub his red cheek, stinging from the leather's stinging contact.

"I'm the master, Akuma-channnnn...." he dragged the last, demeaning term out several syllables. "So you call me Kaiko-sama ,"

Akuma simply glared at the term. It was diminutive to him to think of Kaiko as a superior, but he was also unable to conceal the excitement he felt, and discomfort of still being in pants. He gulped, trying to keep a level voice and maintain his masculinity.

"Yes, Kaiko-sama ," the words felt strange, as such a title didn't fit the pretty young man. Akuma's glare faltered into a wanting stare as his jeans were unzipped and pants pulled down by his deliciously sexy boyfriend, allowing his painfully erect cock to spring free. Seeing this, Kaiko frowned and slapped Akuma's ass hard, the latter barely containing a whimper.

"Let's get one thing straight. You don't come until a tell you to," another quick nod,which seemed to satisfy his master. In truth, Kaiko was a nervous wreck inside, but he conveyed the dominant persona very well. Kaiko produced a silky pink ribbon from the desk drawer and fashioned it around the hilt of Akuma's cock, acting as a makeshift cock ring. Akuma tried to growl but only a small, high pitched protest escaped his mouth. A raised hand from Kaiko kept him silent, his psychotic persona imploding as Akuma almost begged for release. Almost.

Kaiko coated his fingers in Durex pleasure gel and slid one small finger into Akuma's hole to the knuckle. Akuma felt the hot breath of Kaiko on the back of his neck, making him shiver under the overwhelming touches. Kaiko began to chuckle darkly, a predator resisting the urge to maul its prey. The tips of long fingers buried into Akuma's hair, which tickled his chest. The finger slid in and out as it stretched Akuma's hole to the limit making the older man moan and grip the covers in response to the offending penetration. Kaiko began to scissor before taking pity on his boyfriend and slipping the fingers out.

Akuma had no time to relax or feel relief as Kaiko's fingers were removed until he heard the stretch of leather behind him, and felt something larger press against his hole. The large object brushed upwards, teasing Akuma's hole and frustrating him to no end. The older man gritted his teeth in frustration, and the dark chuckle came again. Akuma couldn't take the teasing anymore and arched his back upwards, forcing Kaiko's cock to slide in.

Akuma felt an electric jolt of pleasure as Kaiko's cock pushed inward, filling his tight hole. Kaiko rocked against him, and thrusted violently. His cock buried farther into Akuma, who's back arched further at the intrusion. Kaiko continued at a steady pace, fucking him relentlessly and unyieldingly. He would not pause to allow Akuma breath, or slow down to allow Akuma alleviation from the pain. He wasn't complaining as his fingers scraped down Kaiko's back in need, mentally cursing the cock ring wrapped in a neat little bow.

Kaiko's hands were on Akuma's hips, moving him in time to the thrusts. Akuma felt a sudden blow of sensation, as if colours began bursting into flames in his mind. Kaiko had hit his prostate. The latter saw this and continued, forcing Akuma to experience the same beautiful pleasure over and over again like endless torture.

"Fuck me....Kaiko-sama...." Akuma growled, before he felt the painful sting of the leather paddle on his back end.

"Don't be disrespectful Aku-chan..." How could he be so calm? Whenever Akuma was fucking him, he'd be writhing, whimpering and moaning. But in the moment of heat, Kaiko realised that he was totally in control. That he was the one who could allow Akuma release or frustration. Pain or pleasure. He liked this new pecking order. So he kept thrusting, tugging on Akuma's hair and burying himself to the hilt.

Kaiko felt his own member swell and throb in need. With one final hard thrust, cum shot from its tip and ran into Akuma's ass. The hot liquid burned him inside, and both men fell forward in a tired mess. Kaiko then remembered the situation and stood up, fixing his hair with a frown still gracing his soft pink lips.

"W-where are you going...?" Akuma whined in desperation, glancing at his own member in hopes that Kaiko would allow him to cum. Those hopes and desperation faded as Kaiko only gave him a soft smile.

"Come downstairs to watch TV, Akuma-chan. It's still my birthday and I'm still the master," Kaiko ordered, and despite Akuma knowing that midnight had passed already was all too happy to oblige. He somehow didn't feel horny anymore. He felt fulfilled. Not sexually, but spiritually. As if things had fallen into place for him.

The couple snuggled on the couch as they always did, with Akuma leaning out in his lanky glory and Kaiko on top, burying his head in the older man's chest. Kaiko looked up with large round eyes, meeting Akuma's harsh and narrow green orbs.

"I love you,' Kaiko admitted, and went back to burying his head in Akuma's chest, looking at the TV to avoid his boyfriend's eyes. Those green eyes paralysed him.

"I know you don't love me. It's okay. I have enough love for the both of us,"

Not another word was shared that night. And neither was a blink of sleep by either man.