The Domme Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it didn't altogether surprise me when she told me that she wanted me to begin seeing her female internist for my routine medical care. The doctor that I had seen for years had retired and I needed to find a new doctor. She told me in the familiar way, her seated, clothed, in her easy chair and me standing by with my panties to my ankles and her hand encircling my cock. "I want you to begin seeing Dr. Sylvester. She's been my doctor for years. I've told her all about you." My cock was stiffening. "Oh yes, Tom. I've told her about the arrangement in our marriage. She was quite fascinated. I even invited her to a club meeting." Now my cock was twitching revealing to Mistress Monica that I found this revelation quite exciting. "That was a few years ago, Tom. She told me that I could tell you that she joined the club and that she dominates her husband. I think you know him. He's on the city council."

"Please, Mistress Monica, it would be too embarrassing for me to see a woman doctor, and someone who knows, someone who is Dominant...please, Mistress."

"Oh stop, Tom. Your cock is ready to explode. We both know that you love the humiliation. You are all set for next Tuesday at nine. I'll go with you. It'll be fine. Actually, it'll be fun." She began to slowly stroke me. "Would you like to lick my pussy, Tom? Oh yes, your cock seems to think so. Go upstairs, take down the covers on the bed and assume the position."

I did as I was told. I pulled down the covers on the bed, fluffed the pillows, and I lay in the center of the bed wearing only my nylon panties. Soon my Mistress had come into the room, removed her skirt and her panties and sat with her back to the headboard with her legs spread. "Eat!" she had commanded and I lay between her legs and began to first lick, then suck. As I did so she began to tell me what would happen at the appointment with Dr. Sylvester.

"I want you shaved for the appointment, Tom. She keeps her husband shaved so I know she prefers men without body hair. And I am going to ask her to measure your penis, Tom...perhaps it will just be the three of us or perhaps she'll have her nurse join us. I really don't know. Oh, and I think that we will go to the mall this weekend and pick up a new bra and panty set for you to wear to the appointment. I asked if we could use an exam room with stirrups on the exam table, you know, so you can experience more of what a woman does. Dr. Sylvester told me she finds that some anal probing and prostate massage helps men feel more submissive."

As she was telling me this I was burying myself deeper and deeper into her pussy, my senses were surrounded with the taste and smell of her, and I had started to slowly hump the mattress with my engorged cock. The silky feel of the nylon panties against my cock was more than I could handle

"Oh, baby. You are such a good pussy sucker. I've told all the ladies about your tongue. Ooohh, yes. You can hump the mattress, pussy boy. Just make sure your Mistress cums first. Then you can hump your little dick until you wet your panties with your nasty mess. I'll tell Dr. Sylvester that you cum in your panties. She'll find that quite amusing Tom. Ooooh, I'm cumming, ooooh, my little panty boy, oooooh!"

As her throbbing thighs held my head in the ecstasy of her pussy my body convulsed suddenly and I shot my load into my pink nylon panties.

"Thank you, Mistress," I managed to quietly say when her thighs relaxed and released me, "Thank you."

12