The Domme (Need for Submission)

Story Info
Longing to submit, a women offers herself to a dome.
1k words
4.02
15.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why.do.I.keep.doing.this, once again my need for domination and sex have manipulated into a situation I am not sure I really want. It started innocently enough, I posted that I think women's bodies are more sensual then men's, especially breasts.

This lead to a conversation with a mistress, who owns several female slaves, about my fantasies, and why I don't want to be with another women. The thought of using my mouth on another women's pussy is, well, repulsive.

Which is ultimately how I ended up on my knees naked in front of HER. There are 3 other women in the room with me, HER and 2 of HER slaves who are both dressed in corsets that not only expose their breasts, but pushes them up.

I am so self-conscious I can't even look at anything but the floor. I am startled as one of the slaves slips a collar around my neck. It is pink with a bell! What am I, a kitten?

My mental attempt at breaking the ice falls short, I am still incredibly anxious. The two slaves come to stand on either side of me. I am told not to speak, unless I am in red for comfort level, or gasping with pleasure or pain.

I am ordered to turn to the slave on my right and play with her breasts, I do so and immediately my nipple is hit with a plastic stick. I am told so far it is not impressive that I can't seem to distinguish from left and right. My face grows hot, and I want to be anywhere else but in this room.

SHE tells one of her slaves to do a pussy check, she reaches down and lightly brushes my pussy and tells her mistress I am soaking wet. I can feel the embarrassed heat of my face traveling even further. I almost start crying.

SHE laughs, and says that clearly I must like humiliation more then I expressed. I can't help it I do start crying. I didn't think it was possible to feel this humiliated and shamed.

I am told to stop, that SHE is pleased with this turn of events. It is a huge turn on, and to do as SHE ordered.

I stand towards the right slave and gently lick around her nipple, pull it into my mouth and suck it gently. The slave moans. I repeat this with the other nipple, I can't believe how erotic it is to run my tongue around, and suckle her nipple.

SHE tells me to get a little rough, so I do. I squeeze the slave's breasts so the nipples go deeper into my mouth, I nibble on her nubs savoring this forbidden heaven. I pull away and pinch and roll her nipples.

SHE tells me to stop, and I am surprised at how disappointed I am. I am so hot and wet, can't believe how quickly I went from humiliation to wanting to do anything to be fucked.

I am told to lay down on the bed. The slave whose breasts I did not get to touch, comes over and binds me spread eagle. As she does, her breast brushes my mouth. The slave is immediately hit hard on the ass with a cane. I look up surprised.

SHE explains to me that this slave is being punished, the other rewarded. So one will only give pleasure and not receive it. Left in a chastity belt after this encounter, to suffer in her excitement. I shudder, that is a horrible punishment.

The suffering slave helps SHE into a strap on dildo, SHE starts stroking her new found cock while watching me. She tells the reward slave to start. She approaches me with a two headed dildo, and hands a wand to the suffering slave. The suffering slave starts fucking me slowly with the dildo, I strain to push into it and make it faster but my binds are tight.

The reward slave approaches me with a candle and ice, I take a deep breath, and try to thrust onto the dildo harder. Knowing pain is to come. SHE laughs and says that they have a very needy whore to use.

The suffering slave moves over to She and starts licking her cunt. SHE tells me to keep my eyes on HER eyes, which is hard, I so want to see what is coming. She is stroking her cock and pulls the suffering slave further into her crotch.

Suddenly, ice is circling my nipple, I look down at it and the reward slave bites my nipple hard as punishment. I gasp and look back into HER eyes.

SHE looks very smug, and as my eyes meet her filled with pain and pleasure she pulls the suffering slave closer in and cums hard. Suddenly hot wax is dripping where the ice was and I gasp and arch my back.

I am very careful to keep my eyes on HERS. SHE looks every bit like a goddess surveying her property. She nods her head and the reward slave is mounting the other end of the dildo. She starts fucking me slow and grinding.

The suffering slave puts the wand where our bodies meet; hitting both of out clits. I immediately have intense orgasms, that only increase as SHE comes over and starts rubbing first the ice, which drips down my breast, followed by the hot candle wax dripping down my breast.

All of this intense contact, sex, heat, cold, blur together in an exquisite sensation overload; I have the most intense orgasms I have experienced to date.

Suddenly it all stops, I feel bereft. I want, I need, more. I plead, I say I will do anything, but SHE is firm. Between the two slaves I find myself quickly dressed. What did I do wrong? After I am shoved out the door I turn around and ask HER why.

SHE says it is simple, this way I will come back BEGGING for more and shuts the door.