The Domme's Boyfriend

Story Info
Karen discovers rod's submissive side.
3.6k words
3.93
43.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a story in a series that chronicles Karen's development as a domme. All characters and recollections of events involve characters who are 18 years of age or older. Some bodily functions are involved, so those who dislike that should stop here.]

*

Karen's boyfriend Rod had been extra attentive to all of her desires ever since she had disciplined him for being caught going down on her great friend Emily's sister Leslie, who was being trained as a submissive by Karen, along with Emily's eldest sister, Linda, and Karen's mother, Marian.

Karen and Rod spent more time together at the spacious apartment Karen shared with Emily now that Linda and Leslie had been moved to their own apartment nearby as had Marian. All three returned on Fridays to face Karen and Emily, who would discipline them based on their behavior that week.

Rod was a good-looking young man with sandy blond hair and a nice trim physique. He had piercing blue eyes that Karen adored. She realized that it was a good thing he was entranced by her so much that he had submitted to her spanking and caning him in front of the whole household because she felt she couldn't manage now without him.

It turned out that he felt similarly about her. Karen had grown into a competent domme but would always retain some insecurities. She had grown up mistreated by her mother, and even though that lady was now subjected to exquisite humiliation by Karen, the effect of the latter's oppressive childhood endured. Karen was a small woman at 25, about 5-4 and only 115 pounds with 34A breasts and medium-length auburn hair. Her face was attractive but she was no beauty.

Her friend Emily, who really was very very fond of Karen, was truly gorgeous, though. Emily had grown up well-off with much privilege and was highly successful in business, which allowed her to dominate her older sisters when they were forced to submit themselves to her, one by reason of divorce, and the other by unemployment.

Rod had developed a sweet feeling for Karen, even if she was no Emily as to looks. He was doing well anyway in the world, both in his business and, as far as he was concerned, his love life. Karen, he felt, was a hot little number in bed and he was even more turned on after she punished him so embarrassingly. Moreover, Emily had her own boyfriend, Bill, who was quite attractive as well and had the assurance to handle the demanding blonde dynamo that Emily had become.

It was still surprising to Rod, though, that he had responded so well to Karen's taking him in hand, even in front of everyone. Somehow the mere act of her making him lower his trousers, followed by her pulling down his shorts, produced an incredibly hard erection which impressed the watching women, as it extended a full nine inches.

They had enjoyed a delightful dinner out that night, with Rod taking her to dinner at one of their favorite bistros, and then to a club for some dancing. Now they were in the magnificent huge bed that Karen and Emily still often shared, enjoying their bisexuality. This was Karen's date night to have the bed to herself, while Emily and Bill stayed at his place.

They engaged in some cuddling and Karen was enjoying the warmth and happiness she experienced with Rod, now that she fully trusted him despite his momentary dalliance with Leslie. She hadn't even enjoyed disciplining Leslie for her egregious conduct, although one might not have gathered that from the severity of her imposition. Karen's personality now encompassed an ability to imagine truly fiendish punishments for use when she felt really awful behavior made them appropriate.

Rod had unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her small bra. Now he was nuzzling her firm if small breasts—which were nicely-sized in proportion to her frame. She giggled as she undressed him and gave his firm cock a playful tap with her palm. Now clad in only her pale blue hicut panties, she lay back on the massive bed and conveyed to him that she wanted him to fuck her tits.

They were amazingly just large enough for him to do that and she loved seeing the tip of his penis pulsing through her mounds and pointing toward her mouth. Despite Karen's genuine affection for Rod, she had become accustomed to being in control from her disciplining of Leslie, Linda, and Marian. She knew that she had to keep herself from coming on too strong for Rod, and her warm, loving relationship with Emily helped bring out the sweeter side of her personality.

She only barely perceived that her boyfriend at some level craved to be submissive to his wonderful little woman. Rod had never had trouble attracting female interest because of his charming looks and persona. Luckily for Karen, however, he had been raised largely by his mother, who was both highly attractive and remained so as she grew older, and had quite the dominant role in his family. His father was a successful physician, but was engrossed in his work, which included both major research programs as well as patient care.

Rod's mother had been the parent to whom he turned and his relationship with Barbara was both loving and respectful. Barbara had believed in hands-on child raising, so when as a boy he acted up and got into all the scrapes that most boys do, Rod found himself across the maternal lap and feeling his mother's strong arm apply her palm to his bare backside.

Barbara reserved spanking for truly bad behavior, so she never compromised her son's almost adoration for her. When she thought he was going too far, as when he came home intoxicated once during high school, she warned him that she wouldn't hesitate to take his pants down and spank him in front of his younger sister and her friends or anyone else who might be present in their busy household.

This prospect frightened Rod but it accustomed him, too, to regarding a woman as the person in control. Rod was admittedly surprised to find that Karen had turned the tables so far as to be dominating her own mother in the most humiliating ways, much less her friend Emily's older sisters. Yet he adored Karen much as he had loved his mother, and liked her all the more for resembling his mom in her assertiveness and natural sense of power.

As he enjoyed moving his now smoothly-pistoning tool between his lover's boobs, he tested her by moving further up so that his cock now touched her lips and began to push into her open mouth. Karen actually liked to suck cock so she opened her soft warm lips enough to allow Rod's major-league penis to push inside. She applied her tongue to the purplish glans and she didn't need to take it in much farther, certainly not into deep-throat territory, for Rod to spurt his cum into her warm wet oral cavity.

She liked the taste well enough to swallow but she also eased him out and stood. In a fetching manner, the lithe diminutive lady slipped the little panties off and sat back on the bed with her legs lewdly spread to display her charming sex. Nicely trimmed, her bush sat atop a pair of labia proportional to their owner, through which her open legs disclosed a pink vulval region. Looking at his girlfriend's open cunt, Rod cherished the cute little peehole and now rising button-like clit above the nicely-sized vaginal opening between the lips.

Rod had no trouble in his late 20s recovering his hardness and knew she wanted nothing more than to feel his firm cock plunge neatly into her waiting vagina. That's just what followed, and he loved, after they had been engaged for a while, to place his hands beneath her small bottom and lift it against his engorged penis inside her now fiery hole. He knew, too, that when her writhing indicated that she was on the verge of cumming, she enjoyed feeling his finger probe into her anal opening.

Sex remained wonderfully exciting for them both, and they indulged often. They shared many kinks in common so neither Karen's period nor even her realizing that any penetration anally would encounter stool almost ready to emerge would prevent the duo from copulating with thorough enjoyment.

If Karen had "put out the red flag," Rod knew that he was expected to bring in one of the special dark towels from the closet and place it across the bed, prior to his extracting his girlfriend's tampon just before they began their exertions. Karen was so unabashed in her delight at the finger entering her most private hole that she would laugh when Rod's finger encountered firm resistance in the form of a large log soon to be excreted.

"You're hitting the poop deck," she would exclaim, her face smiling in the nastiness of their play. She had learned some of her love of the kinky from her great friend, Emily. Since Emily had somehow retained a good sense of herself without becoming spoiled from the wealth of her world in which she grew up, she knew how to indulge without letting it become offensive to her or others. It was she who introduced Karen to all-out period play, when these two career women, one admittedly a well-fixed heiress as well, behaved liked wild-eyed feminists.

Emily had Karen finger Emily's flowing vagina and paint her face with her menstrual flow. They had lived together long enough for their menses to synchronize, so now it was usually the right time for Emily to reciprocate with her digit pressing into Karen's flow to then run that finger across the smaller woman's bare chest and then her smiling face.

Sometimes the two bisexual women would engage in role play, with Emily the strict teacher informing misbehaving pupil Karen that her report card would show her failing grade in Conduct and that s note was being sent home to her mother. Karen responded by sweetly pleading for the teacher to show her some mercy and a grinning Emily motioned to her to lift her skirt and lower her little panties for a brisk hand-spanking and then often a ritual caning on Karen's already-red bottom.

So with this in her background, and Rod's experience with his mother, the two were now engaged in very exciting sex. They remained engaged, Rod's lovely nine inches slowly and softly moving in and out of Karen's accommodating but sufficiently tight vagina. As was their wont, the couple now were able to engage in truly intimate conversation amid their mutual pleasuring.

"Karen darling," Rod began, "you probably have little idea of how much I was turned on when you administered that severe discipline to Leslie."

Karen grinned and responded coolly, "I expected that you would be shocked at my caning her on her lady parts, where it hurts the most."

"Oh, dear, you were certainly severe with her," Rod went on, "but I now realize that that side of you turns me on quite a lot. Even though you hadn't punished me yet, I was afraid I was going to cum in my pants which would have been quite embarrassing when you got around to pulling them down to cane me."

Karen could hardly believe what she was hearing: that her marvelous boyfriend also had a definitely submissive side. Now she understood that his accepting punishment for licking Leslie's crotch also excited him.

"So my big boy likes to be spanked and put in his place like a younger boy," Karen suggested, with a coy smile. "You've not yet introduced me, but somehow I have the idea that Mommy may have spanked little Rodney when he was a naughty boy."

Rod's face turned a bit red but he smiled back and admitted the truth.

"Yes, darling," he began, "my mother did believe in taking my shorts down and applying her rather powerful arm to my little backside."

"And you must have developed some feelings for Mommy that weren't exactly absent of sexual interest?" Karen continued her interrogation in a low-keyed manner.

Now, Rod found himself embarrassed since his perceptive girlfriend had so readily detected a hitherto hidden side of his personality, but decided that he would come clean with the woman he loved.

"Yes," he said, but more slowly and deliberately, "as you know, my dad never came back from the war, so Barbara raised me on her own. You will see when you meet her that she is a most assured lady, so she had no qualms about applying her palm to children's bottoms—my sister's as well as mine."

Rod now hesitated a moment and went on with his story, "She normally punished Gwen and I together, which was embarrassing enough. I used to feel it was worse for Gwen since when she was bared, her younger brother got to see all of her, but she did see me get an erection right when Barbara took me across her lap. I suppose you wouldn't have figured that when you pressed on my hard-on between your thighs that it brought a lot back to me."

Karen kissed Rod on the mouth and told him how happy she was that he was willing to talk to her so frankly about this obviously difficult part of his adolescence.

"I do feel that you have opened up to me to a degree I had not anticipated," she replied.

"Well, there's more," Rod said, with only a slight tone of shame entering his voice.

Karen lifted her head, still loving the feeling of her vagina being filled by his wonderful cock, and kissed Rod deeply.

"I'm a very happy girl, darling," she said plainly but sincerely, "that you are willing to let me in on this. And it's even better," she now whispered with her delightful smile, "when you are filling me so well and making me feel so loved and cherished."

This warm response to his admission touched Rod and gave him the impetus to continue to relate his childhood exposure to female sexuality.

"When Barbara did what you did and pressed on my penis between her thighs," Rod spoke slowly, "her skirt seemed to be caught beneath her bottom and it rode up. As I looked up from my head's being down below her knee level, I saw her pussy, with lots of dark hair there, but it was listening wither own excitement. Now fortunately for everyone concerned, there was no incest, but there's obviously an effect on a teenaged boy when he sees his mother's pussy.

"Barbara clearly knew what she was doing," Rod continued, "because she was grinning when she finished spanking me and took me in her arms to hug me, the way she always did after spanking me. She smiled and told me that she knew I could see what was down there between her legs.

"My face got red but then she asked me if I liked what I saw," Rod admitted. "I told her she was very pretty."

Karen kept herself from giggling because it was so obvious that this was a wrenching recollection for her lover to make.

"So then she pulled up the front of her skirt and told me she would like it if I would kiss her on her lips down there and she pointed right at her hairy quim," Rod confessed.

"I'm not saying that that was what motivated me to disappoint you so terribly with Leslie," he said, recognizing that he was entering a danger zone in recalling that incident, "but it did focus my teenage libido on the taste of pussy."

"I hope you like mine," Karen chuckled.

"Oh darling, you have the most marvelous taste," Rod exclaimed with ardor.

"Thanks for being so open with me," Karen said with true feeling. "I feel I should tell you about me in that way but it won't be pretty or even as, shall we say, restrained as your story."

"I would feel privileged for you to confide in me that much," Rod responded warmly.

"Well," Karen began. "you know that I've had the chance to do something over the past few months to even the score with my mother.

"She's not a nice person," Karen went on. "I don't know if my somewhat unusual interests can be attributed to her but at least I've had a bit of payback now for how she treated me.

"First of all, she demeaned me, especially after my father left when I was 18," Karen said, now becoming serious and also close to tears. Rod lifted his head above hers and softly kissed her on her mouth, staying engaged there while they continued to be connected sexually.

"She told me all the time that I was a runt and that men would pass me by," Karen said with the trace of a cry. "And if I didn't do everything just so, you know, clean my room, put away my clothes, do the dishes, and lots of chores, she would punish me in what you will see is a very major way. This was pretty terrible for my ego as an 18-year-old girl who looked younger. Before then, when my dad was around, she never spanked me or did any of this awful stuff.

"After supper," Karen forced herself to continue, "she would lead me into the bathroom and sit herself on the toilet seat with the top down. I had to stand in front of her and lift my skirt, then she would pull down my panties. I was placed over her lap and she spanked me hard. Then I was made to stand and bend over the tub, so she could use her strap on my already red behind. There was some nasty stuff, too. She would reach between my legs which I had to keep apart and slap my pussy. Sometimes I was made to take and retain an enema and she would finally let me sit on the bowl and expel while she observed my wretchedness."

Rod looked at her and said, "It's all right, honey. It can never happen again."

Karen's heart flowed to this wonderful man. "And you don't know how happy that makes me," she said softly. "She also made me stand in the corner when people came, with my skirt up and panties down. Once when her friends, who were as sicko as she was, came over one evening, she tied me up and left me on the living room couch bare. She would tell them that I had been naughty and was being punished.

"This was also awful because she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, literally," Karen said in a small voice. "So once it got so bad when they were there that I lost control and peed on the couch. I got spanked in front of everyone and she made me put my nose in the puddle on the floor."

Karen breathed deeply and motioned to Rod to withdraw so she could sit up.

"Now you know a little about why I was so rough on her when she came to me desperate," Karen added. "She of course was at the end of her rope before she would permit herself to ask me for help. I'm delighted to say that revenge was sweet but now it's over and I don't need to do any of that with her ever again."

"Oh, sweetie," Rod responded, "you really went through such a horrible time, and at 18, when you should have been having the time of your life."

"Let's get back to you, though," Karen said, her confidence quickly returning. "I do think that it sounds like you may need a bit of feminine discipline now and then, my dear."

Rod's face showed a blush but he managed to answer his girlfriend's challenge, "Yes, Karen, I have to admit that you turned me on when you took me across your lap in front of everyone and bared me for my spanking."

"I thought as much," Karen answered, and gave Rod a warm hug. "How did you feel about my caning you?"

"It wasn't quite as exciting because I wasn't put across your lap, darling," Rod replied. "But you can see that I do respond—I get very hard—when you become my disciplinarian."

"I did notice," Karen said with a laugh. "I don't want to re-enact your experience with Mommy, however. Should we just include this in our private time together, or do we need to role play?"

"I'm happy with your including it in our lovemaking," Rod answered. "I like that it's something between us."

Karen began to think about how she would now introduce Rod to many of her own kinky behaviors.

"You know, sweetie," she said, "I wouldn't be averse to doing with you lots of the things I've used with Linda, Leslie, and Marian, but in a playful way, of course. You may not know how happy you are making me by going along with this."

"If it's you and part of our private life, then I'm with you," Rod responded. "But I don't think I would want you to do something like send me over to your lesbian friends for disciplining darling."

"I doubt they would want you," Karen smiled. "But you're right, let's keep it as something special for just us."

12