The Domu: Apocalypse Meow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips pressed hard against the end of his mighty penis, pushing and pulling on his throbbing glans. Her tongue slipped below his head to the super-sensitive area and pushed upwards as she thrust his cock in and out of her slobbering and now sticky-creamed mouth. Tris laid his massive hands either side of her small head, enshrouding her in darkness and silence. He pressed into her hair and flesh and began to roughly ram her into his groin, forcing his wide penis half way down her throat. Sonia became delirious the moment he asserted his control and her heart began to sweetly electrify from the psycho-sexual emotional overload. All she wanted was to nurture his cum safely inside of her; she wanted to be filled-to-bursting. She wanted to drown in him, to be used, abused, dominated and discarded. She lived for him. She would die for him. Every breathless heart beat was owned by him.

Tris suddenly whipped his pussy-drenched tail up into his mouth and began to suck on Sonia's honey nectar. It was the first time that he'd tasted his slave and was so far gone in his sexual frenzy that he'd lost all sense of precaution. His mouth exploded into waves tingling joy. The Human-Domu chemical mix punched through his cerebrum and rocketed down his spine, causing an immediate nuclear flash of an orgasm to deliciously savage his very being to its core. His scrotum contracted sharply before his penis buckled and hammered it's way even further down Sonia's stretched-raw throat. And then the impossibly thick jet-stream of male Domu ejaculate erupted from the end of his thick penis, scorched down her throat and sprayed into her stomach, unleashing a chain reaction of mind-bending orgasmic pleasure that knocked Sonia clean out. The ejaculate kept flowing, like a hose pipe pumping out gallons of water from a large water butt. Tris almost groaned his death-rattle, such was the supreme intensity of his folding-inside-out release.

Tris maintained Sonia's limp-but-shaking form upright with his powerful hands and released a gutteral scream that shook the room. His cock continued to pound into his slave's mouth, completely unable to stop whilst under the sexual frenzy-control of her most exquisite pussy juices. His penis ached from the emptying but he just wanted to deliver more and more until he was utterly spent. After some time, that moment arrived and the sharpness of the pleasure-pain brought him back into semi-awareness.

Immediately, Tris snapped his tail out of his mouth and withdrew his spasming cock from his slave's overworked, overflowing and cum-filled mouth. With a quick intake of breath, he lowered Sonia's unconscious form to the floor and curled up beside her, still dazed from the pleasure that was coursing through his body and the exhaustion from his unrelenting ejaculation. In all of his tens of thousands of years, he had never lost control and was annoyed that he hadn't sprayed his full load into her dripping wet pussy. Yet the pleasure bouncing around inside made amends. He layed an arm across his new and wonderful breeding slave, pushed his naked furry body against her, closed his eyes and drifted off to join her in the land of deep unconsciousness.

Chapter Seven

Joe mused that he should probably arrest everyone, but he just couldn't figure out how he'd actually manage it. He'd had enough time in limbo to get used to the "new rules" but still wasn't any the wiser on what to do next. However, "what to do next" was just about to find him.

As Sabah gradually regained consciousness, she became aware of some sort of presence near her, something in her mind. The shock returned her to her senses and with a telepathic flash, she mentally reached inwards and manifested before Joe.

"Identify yourself!" hotly demanded Sabah

Joe recoiled slightly at the force of her projection, which was angry and pointed. However, he'd learnt enough in this new state to control energies within or surrounding him. He also knew that he was vastly more powerful than Sabah could ever dream of being.

"I am Joseph Hanrahan and I am a Police Officer from... erm... Earth. I demand with immediate effect that you surrender your fleet to the authorities and cease breeding with humans. You will be brought to trail and justice will be duly served."

Sabah mentally blinked. Then she laughed. "Who the hell do you think you are, tiny voice? I am Domu-Mater. You will bow before me and know who your true and beloved master is!"

With that, she projected herself at him, pushing out with an aggressive energy. Joe just embraced her and Sabah quickly disappeared into his being...

Joe smiled. Now, if only he could figure out how to take control of Sabah's body and stop the invasion!

Suddenly, something shifted and Joe felt a ripple of movement across his soul. He felt something almost magnetic both pulling him and lunging towards him. Then it hit him and a shower of sparks fizzed around his being. His soul began to meld with Sabah's, taking him entirely by surprise. He had no idea how to stop it, and yet despite the panic welling up inside, he felt oddly good about the whole thing. Sabah pressed her thoughts against Joe's and silently whispered "You are so powerful Joseph Hanrahan! How wonderful you/we feel together!"

Joe's being "staggered" for a moment whilst he adapted to the new and developing reality. He did feel good and as he focused on Sabah, he realised she was almost like a child in her emotional development albeit a very frightened one. All he felt was protective love, which astounded him because he'd never had much love in his love before. Sabah was quickly enthralled with him and threw her heart wide open. Their union cemented and they became one. They became JoeSabah, a being far greater than the sum of the parts.

Opening her eyes for the first time in hours, JoeSabah surveyed the command deck. Several Domu were tending to her, not knowing what had happened. She smiled warmly as she instantly knew what to do next. It was so obvious to her now.

"Send the signal out to the fleet -- all ships yet to land must do so immediately. All mature male and female Domu, are commanded to seek out a human mate, to fuck and pleasure until they achieve ecstatic union!"

So much for stopping the invasion then, JoeSabah inwardly mused, But at least we've finally found home... and a ready supply of doughnuts.

To be concluded...

12