The Donut Shop

Story Info
Pleasures beyond pastry.
1.6k words
4
11.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I noticed her.

The moment I walked into the shop I noticed her. Her face had the graceful beauty of a classic movie starlet. Her long, wavy black hair flowed down over her shoulders. Her tailored, red satin blouse discretely covered her perfectly proportioned breasts; while at the same time displaying their sensuous curves. Her short, black skirt did not cover her legs; but rather display them. Her shear, black stockings accentuated every curve.

It would have been hard to miss her.

I bought my two donuts and carton of milk and walked across the shop. Without hesitation, I picked the one table that would let me watch the entire shop. And especially let me watch her. I had barely started my donut, when she got up and walked past me towards the Ladies' Room. I tried not to stare, but the click of her heals on the tile floor beckoned every pair of male eyes to watch her. The fluid grace with which she moved was captivating. As their sound died away, I returned to my donut.

A whisper of a noise interrupted me and I looked up to find myself staring directly at those amazing legs. She was only inches away. The fact that the hem of her skirt was almost at eye level made it especially difficult to look anywhere else. Deliberately, I forced myself to look up and was greeted with a smile that made my heart skip a beat. "The Ladies' Room is broken." She spoke with a voice that was soft, melodious and drew my attention like a moth to the flame of a candle. "Would you please do me a little favor?" She gently rested her hand on mine. Her touch was gentle, warm and like a magical spell took control of my body. "Could you please see that I'm not interrupted while I do my business in the other room?" Like a puppet, I arose and walked to the Men's Room.

I stepped through the door of the Men's Room. It only took only a moment to verify that the room was empty. I opened the door and with a bit of a flourish, I waived her in. I turned to leave, when I felt the soft touch of her hand on my arm. "You are such a dear. Perhaps you would appreciate a bit of a reward? I know you like to watch!" My hand relaxed and the door swung shut. I turned and followed her into the nearest stall.

It was a tight fit, yet somehow the two of us managed to squeeze into the stall and shut the door. I found myself leaning against the stall door. In this tight space, she had to press her body against mine as she pulled down her panty hose and thong before situating herself on the seat. She looked up at me with a naughty little grin as she pulled back the front of her skirt until I could see her pretty pussy. My time seemed to freeze as watched the very private act of her water squirting into the bowl.

Again, I saw that naughty little smile. "Are you enjoying the show?" Her words were less of a question and more of a statement. She knew exactly how she was affecting me. She controlled my attention like a magician. My gaze following her hands where ever they went. Clearly she relished this control and used her sensuous body as a tool to implement her illicit power.

"Naughty boy!" She had noticed my glance at the crack in her blouse. "Do you want to see more?" I watched as her hand reached for the first button. As it released, the crack in her blouse became a gap that displayed the valley of soft skin between her breasts. The edge of her red, lacy bra peaked out under the edge of the red satin. Slowly her fingers began to play with the remaining buttons. Gradually the gap lengthened until it reached below her navel to the waist of her skirt. With deliberate drama, she grabbed the edges of her blouse and pulled them apart until I had a clear view of her thin bra straining to hold her perfect breasts. Then she reached between her breasts and unhooked her bra, displaying her perfect orbs for me. It was only when I heard the sound of the air rushing between my lips that I realized I had been holding my breath.

"I asked if you were enjoying the show." Rather than wait for an answer, her hand had strayed to the obvious bulge in the front of my pants. Then her fingers traced up one side and then down the other side of my stiff rod. "I see you are enjoying my little show." The expression on her face showed satisfaction, but the flush on her face showed her growing arousal. Boldly she pulled the zipper down on my pants. Suddenly free, my cock pointed straight toward her angelic face. To my surprise, she leaned forward and kissed it with her red, painted lips. Then she spread her lips just a bit and took the head of my cock inside her mouth. My body trembled as I felt her tongue playing with its tip. She seemed satisfied with the taste, because her head started rocking back and forth. I could feel the sensuous pleasure of her lips and the warm, wet caress of her tongue. But what really transfixed my attention was the sight of my cock disappearing between her luscious lips. Finally, my body jumped with pleasure as I felt the head of my cock slide down her throat. I could see the bright color of her lips contrasting against the color of my skin as they pressed against my body. I watched as her fiery lips slid back exposing my rock hard cock.

"Damn, you have a nice cock. I've got to have more of it!" Again, her body pressed against mine as she stood and turned. Slowly she bent over. Her fingers trembled as she pulled up her skirt. Then with very deliberate control she took hold of my cock she pressed her sensuous body back. I watched as my cock slide deep into her warm, wet cunt. I could see her firm, round ass pressed against my body. I watched her body tremble as she slowly pulled forward. When the tip of my cock was just barely inside her, she suddenly drove her body hard against me. Again I watched as my cock disappeared inside her. I listened to her gasp as she impaled her body on my cock.

It was as if I was two different people. I could feel the waves of pleasure I felt as my cock slide in and out of her. The sensation was wonderfully intense and somehow distantly remote. I was an observer; privileged to watch this fantastically beautiful woman pleasuring her body. I reveled at the sight of her lust driven frenzy. I was fascinated by the sound of her breath as she moaned and gasped for air. I was transfixed by the image of ecstasy on her face. It seemed irrelevant that the shaft she used as her tool of passion was my own.

Suddenly a yelp escaped her lips and her whole body quivered and shook. As she regained her calm, I felt her slowly sliding forward on my cock. Clearly she had satisfied herself and was done with my body. I realized that if I let her go like this, I could never forgive myself. All of the sexual tension she had created in my body welled up and I thrust forward; droving my cock deep inside of her. She did not protest my change from passive observer to active participant. Instead, she held still while I grabbed her firm ass and began by own rhythm of thrusts. This time the sensation was not some distant dream and I let it wash over me as my cock probed deep inside her. Her show had been amazingly effective. It only took a few strokes before I let out a let out a loud grunt. Every nerve in my body felt like it was exploding with pleasure as I quivered and shook with its own release.

As I went limp, I could feel the muscles of her vagina tightening around my poor spent penis. At first it felt like she was milking me, draining me of my liquid. And then those same muscles expelled me from her body. As our bodies disconnected, she turned and sat cross wise on the toilet seat. Her skirt had fallen down, hiding the lower part of her body. Her hands pulled the sides of her blouse together, shielding her breasts from my view. "Please be a dear and give me a moment to collect myself" she said as she reached for the stall door. The click of the latch made it final. The show was over.

I did not want anyone to see me standing there in the Men's Room with my cock hanging out. So I quickly cleaned myself up and zipped my pants. At that moment I heard the click of the latch again. I watched as she stepped out of the stall. Every hair was in place, every button refastened and her skirt straightened. She looked just as perfect as when she had walked into the donut shop. She did not glance in my direction or utter a sound as she turned and walked out the door. Her behavior surprised me and caused me to hesitate before following her. But as I stepped out into the shop again, I realized that she was gone.