The Door Shut Behind Me

Story Info
Seven minutes in heaven with her best friends crush.
2.1k words
4.16
115.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the party with my bestfriend Jessica. I was wearing a long coat to cover up my costume. It was my first Halloween that all the girls were wearing sexy costumes. Jessica wasn't shy, she was wearing a maid costume with a skirt that didn't quite cover her butt and thigh high leather boots. I on the other hand was pretty uncomfortable and feeling self conscious. The costume I'd chosen was a pretty faithful replica of Wonder Woman's costume. My legs were completely bare and the star spangled bottoms were cut high enough that they didn't cover my entire butt. The red top was strapless and since my breasts were a little on the small side I already knew I'd be playing slip and tug game all night. For boots I'd had to settle for borrowing a pair of Jessica's red pumps and a pair of red volleyball socks. I did have the perfect bracelets, belt and tiara though!

I remember thinking how ashamed my mother would have been to see me there. I had to buy the costume in secret and change at Jessica's house before the party. As we walked in and I felt all the eyes fall on me, every insecurity bubbled to the surface and I wondered how I'd convince myself to take that long coat off. Jessica took care of that, she tugged off the coat and unveiled me to the entire party. My cheeks must have been glowing I was so embarrassed. I was the girl who didn't even wear a bikini at the pool and although this costume was one piece there was something about it that left me feeling completely exposed.

Jessica's crush Mark came over with beers. I had drank before but tonight it just seemed to go down easier. Mark took us to do a shot and to my dismay my own crush Scott was at the makeshift bar in the kitchen. I gagged on the shot but got it down. Scott laughed at me and I almost died.

There was only about six of us girls there and maybe 15 guys. I got a lot of attention, needless to say we all did. Scott however didn't seem too interested. I followed him around most of the time, trying to stay close but not looking like I was staying close.

Before long one of the other girls, wearing some kind of sexy cat costume (how original) that was basically lingerie with a cat ears headband and a tail, suggested we play "7 minutes in heaven". Everybody laughed and acted too cool for that but somehow all the guys quickly put their names in a hat and we girls found ourselves lining up to draw them. The first two drew and catgirl ends up in the closet with her crush, how convenient! I let myself hope against hope that I would pull Scott's name. However to my utter horror Scott was pulled second by some other girl!

By the time they emerged, I was ready to leave. It was my turn though and as I reached into the hat things got even worse. I had drawn Mark! I tried to pass it to Jessica but the rules were clear and the party wasn't having that. Mark shrugged and headed to the closet, I turned to Jessica at a loss.

"Better you than one of these other skanks," she whispered to me.

Catgirl grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the closet, shoving me in. The door shut behind me, seeming much louder than was possible. Even in the dark I felt so self conscious. Wearing my Wonder Woman costume was a leap for me, I wasn't the type to show off my body or even to wear very revealing clothes. But it was a costume right? I could be a little adventurous. Some of the other girls had teased me a bit, not maliciously, but as if dressing as my costume was any less mature than their sexy kitten or sexy maid outfits. It certainly wasn't any less sexy.

I took a deep breath. "Mark?"

I knew he couldn't be far, it wasn't a large closet but in the dark I lost my bearings. For an instant it seemed like I was lost in a vast space. Then he grabbed me. Actually he just touched my arm but in that moment it seemed so intense. I jumped and made a little squeal.

"Calm down, it's just me," Mark said.

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me against his body. I felt myself flush and my mouth ran dry. My best friend Jessica was just outside the closet. When I pulled Mark's name she had given me a look that spoke more than words, without any blame; utter disappointment.

"Hey," I replied sheepishly, my voice barely a whisper.

Mark's hand slid up my arm and rested on my bare shoulder. A tingle ran down my spine and I became suddenly aware of every inch of bare skin on my body.

"Did I tell you how hot you look tonight?" Mark asked.

"No."

My eyes were beginning to adjust but I could still just barely make out his silhouette. I Guess I had never realized how much taller he was than me. Even wearing the red heels (Jessica said made my butt look better) he loomed over me.

"Thanks," I quickly followed up. "I know I'm not as hot as Jessica but she's got..."

"Did you know I used to watch the Wonder Woman all the time?" Mark said. "Lynda Carter was my first celebrity crush...I know she's a little old for me."

He chuckled and it was a sound as rich as chocolate. I felt myself blush and look down, even though he couldn't see me. Then I felt his grip tighten on my shoulder, and his other hand came up on the opposite side. He pulled me towards him.

"You know Jessica reallylikesyou," I said almost defensively.

"Yeah, she's a cool chick," he replied. "Too bad for her you pulled my name."

"She's my best friend," I begin.

He silenced me by pressing his lips against my own. My words died into soft moan as my entire body flushed and got warm. I'd kissed boys before never had a boy kissed me like that. Shutting me up, almost like he wastakingthe kiss.

"Sssh," he said. "This ismyseven minutes."

His hands slid down my arms, as chill ran up my back. I stood there with my face lifted to his wanting another kiss. I bit my bottom lip, knowing Jessica would never forgive me if she found out. What was I doing?

Suddenly he seized my wrists and pulled them behind my back. The motion made me arch my back, thrusting my chest forward and pressing my modest breasts against his chest. I couldn't tell what he was doing at first but he quickly tied my wrists together with some kind of scarf. Then his hand coiled itself in my hair, yanking back on my head slightly. He kissed me again, harder now. I try to turn my head but he holds me in place, even forcing his velvety tongue into my mouth. My heart speeds up and I give myself to the kiss, returning it with equal fervor.

"Good girl," he said, pulling back.

"Why are my hands tied," I asked, pulling on the binding.

"Well, I always watched Wonder Woman, and yes I had a serious crush on Linda Carter," Mark said with an edge in his voice. "But I always fantasized about being the bad guy finally captured her."

Inside I giggled but in the moment the breath caught in my throat. I tugged against the binding again, I was trapped. Mark's hands danced up my arms and all around my bare shoulders. His touch sent tingles dancing all across my body. My heart raced, knowing he could do anything to me and I'd be helpless to resist. My chest was heaving with nervous anticipation and I realized my little breasts were about to pop out of my top all on their own. If they had the chance.

Mark's hands slid downward and I felt them hook the top of my costume. My heart felt like it might pound out of my chest. What would Jessica think? What would Scott think? I found myself wondering what Scott had done with that other girl. Had he been forceful like Mark? Were all boys like this?

"Don't," I whispered, almost wanting him to.

"What?" he paused.

"I can't, Jessica really likes you and if you like her..."

"Shut up," he cut me off. "Jessica might be my girlfriend later but right now you're gonna be my slut!"

Before I could say anything else he ripped down my top, exposing my breasts! Even in the dark I knew he could see them some how. He grabbed them, small as they were he got a firm grip and squeezed them. A cascade of tingles ran down my abdomen to the soft spot between my skinny thighs. I'd been felt up before, over the shirt, over the bra, this was the first time someone had touched my young chest bare. I was gasping as he worked me over.

"See you like that don't you," he said.

I bit my bottom lip.

"I see you around, trying to look respectable," he went on. "But I've known all along you're just a slut waiting to be revealed."

"No," I moaned.

I didn't want to believe what he said, I was a good girl, classy. I couldn't deny the feeling growing inside me though. I pulled on against my bound wrists, feeling my excitement increase. I knew I would not give myself to this guy but I suddenly found myself wanting to be taken. His hands pulled away from my breasts, leaving me panting in the darkness.

"Get down on your knees," he ordered.

My mouth dropped open and I gasped. "No!"

"Listen you little whore," his tone was low. "I said get on your knees."

He spoke with an authority that cut right through me. I did exactly what he said, lowering to my knees before him. I couldn't really see but I knew the sound of a zipper being undone. There was a russling and even in the dark I could sense his erection bobbing in front of my face. I swallowed hard, my heart beating faster still. I wouldn't do this! I wouldn't do this to Jessica, my mother or myself. Besides our seven minutes had to be close to up!

I felt his hand in my hair again. He gave it a little yank, tilting my head back and pulling my mouth open slightly. Then he pulled me forward. My mouth filled with his cock, depressing my soft tongue and seeming to touch the back of my throat. A helpless moan gurgled from my soft lips. His hips began to thrust, his erection sliding in and out of my helpless mouth, shame washing over me.

"Now suck, slut," Mark ordered.

I obeyed. Like a good little whore I did my best to keep up as he fucked my mouth. I never considered this my first blow job because it wasn't that. This was like being raped, he held my head and forced himself as deep into me as he could go again and again. I couldn't resist and couldn't resist the urge to please him as best I could. It wasn't my choice to give in, he had shown me what was hidden beneath the girl in the cute sweaters, shown me what the shy girl was trying to hide beneath the one piece bathing suits. A panting slut who just wanted, needed a strong man to put her in her place.

As Mark forced himself on me, I began to wonder what else he could make me do. I sucked furiously, knowing I didn't have a choice. Something felt right serving him this way. He had stripped me down made me his, owned me. I got wet, doing my best to serve him, I knew the crotch of my costume was soaking through. I didn't care, he had taken me and so I would be his until...until our time ran out...

Suddenly I was blinded by a flash of light! I heard the creak of the closet door being opened. Our seven minutes were up!

The door opened while I was still on my knees, top down, hands behind my back and in mid thrust. I gagged, once, twice, three times he continued to thrust while the rest of the party watched in shocked silence. Humiliation washed over me in a breath taking wave. There I was, laid bare before these people, my little tits bobbing naked for all the guys to see, and the truth of me, the little whore shown clear to all the girls...and to Jessica.