The Door to Door Stocking Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,957 Followers

"Size twelve or a D?" Brian asked, clearing his throat again nervously.

"I'm pretty sure; yes," Michele answered.

"You've never been properly sized then?" Brian replied; surprised that this elegantly dressed woman was unsure of her hosiery size.

Brain looked down at Michele's legs and feet and noticed that she had big feet but that her legs were quite shapely and the black high-heeled court shoes she wore looked very nice on her. Her laddered stockings still had a nice sheen to them and he had to force himself to pull his eyes away from her legs and look her in the eye. She was heavily made up and her red lipsticked lips, mascaraed and shadowed eyes were particularly to his taste. He found himself becoming attracted to this generously proportioned, smoky voiced woman.

"No I've never been professionally sized," Michele smiled at the salesman.

She was openly flirting with him now and crossed one leg over the other and swung her foot seductively. Brian felt his erection throb in his underwear as his eyes locked on the legshow that this woman was putting on for him. Was she coming on to him?

Michele grew bolder as she gained confidence.

"Maybe you can size me?" she said seductively.

"My pleasure," Brian eagerly replied.

He rummaged around in his sample case and produced a pair of fine cotton hosiery gloves and put them on and then selected a pair of black, fifteen denier, fully-fashioned, Cuban heeled stockings.

"Shall we try these?" Brian held up one of the diaphanous nylons for Michele to see.

"Let's," Michele responded with a throaty growl.

Brian put the sample case back on the table and stood up, openly displaying the growing erection outlined by the material of his trousers. He was about to intimately touch this woman's feet and legs so she might as well be under no illusion of the effect that she was having on him. If she didn't like what she saw; now was the time for her to tell him to get out of her house.

Michele looked at the bulge in the salesman's trousers and then looked him directly in the eyes and gave him a little smile. She knew that she was treading on dangerous ground here; but she was overcome by her feelings of sensuality and was seduced by the raw sexual power that she had over this stranger.

Brian knelt at Michele's feet and gently took one her feet in his hands and removed her shoes. The aroma of her nyloned feet mingled with her perfume and his cock spasmed. He ran his hands up her leg until he came to the hem of her skirt and then he looked quizzically at Michele for permission to proceed. She nodded back at him, her smile evident of her consent.

Brian's hands were shaking as he gently eased the hem of her skirt up her thighs and exposed the garter straps; he was unable to take his eyes off her nylon encased legs that were just inches from him.

Michele lowered her hands to her thighs and began to let her fingers fiddle with one of her garter tabs where the stocking was fastened; playing with the small rubber tab covered in sheer nylon between her fingers, lightly pulling and tugging on it. Letting her fingers go from the garter tab and run across her slick stocking welt in a smoothing motion; her red fingernails contrasting with the smooth dark nylon.

"Let me help you," Brian whispered breathlessly.

Brian unclasped the garter tabs and eased the laddered stocking down Michele's legs delighting in the feel of the nylon on her warm milky white legs. Michele shuddered and a small groan escaped her lips. There was now no pretence of what was happening between them and Brian unclipped the stocking on her other leg and slid it down to her ankle and then pulled the sheer garment over her painted toes.

"Now let's see if these fit shall we?" Brian smiled up at Michele from where he knelt on the carpet before her.

He opened the top of one stocking with his gloved hands and Michele pointed her painted toes and allowed him to ease it over her foot and then to gently smooth the stocking up her calf and thigh until the welt was snug and tight at the top of her thigh, an inch below her knickers. She shuddered with pleasure as the salesman smoothed the silken garment along her leg.

"Let me adjust these tabs Missus; these stockings are longer than the ones I took off you," Brian said.

"Of course," Michele whispered her compliance.

Brian fidgeted with the garter tabs until he had shortened all four of them and then he carefully snapped them back in place. He then adjusted the garter straps on her other leg and was rewarded with a glimpse of white satin knicker. He wondered briefly if she was married and what would happen if her husband came home and found him kneeling before her with her skirt hiked up and a strange man slipping on her stockings. The thought quickly went away as he slid the other stocking up her leg and fastened it in place. He took hold of Michele's high heels and gently placed them on her feet.

"There; now stand up so I can straighten you seams," Brian said, removing his hosiery gloves.

Both he and Michele were aware that he should leave the gloves on so that he wouldn't snag or ladder her nylons but they also both knew why he had discarded them. He wanted to feel Michele's stocking encased legs with his bare fingers and revel in the sensations of the gossamer nylons on her flesh. Michele stood up in front of Brian and the hem of her skirt fell to her knees causing a gust of perfume to invade Brian's nostrils. Stood in front of his kneeling form; her legs slightly apart.

Brian slid his hands up each of Michele's legs straightening the seams of her stockings. His cock was rock hard in his trousers as he delighted in the feel of the translucent stockings. Michele was visibly shaking with pleasure as the salesman massaged her nylon encased legs as he straightened her seams. Little shocks of pleasure ran up her legs and her penis twinged, uncomfortably trapped in her tight knickers.

"There; all done Missus," Brian sighed with satisfaction.

Michele sat back down on the couch; her skirt riding up again. Brain swallowed hard and extended a shaking hand and took hold of Michele's stocking foot and patent leather pump. Michele placed her stocking encased foot in Brian's lap and watched him begin to squirm and moan. She was enthralled in the power she was exerting over this salesman who had such an obvious fetish for his own wares.

"Oh my!" Brian moaned.

Michele's dark reinforced nylon toes now rubbed against the salesman's hard penis clearly contoured by the material of his trousers. Brain was losing control now and he removed Michele's shoe and began rubbing Michele's other nylon encased foot all over his face. Michele heard his muffled moans.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening! Your foot smells and feels so good!" Brian sighed

Michele pressed and rubbed her stockinged foot against his erection while Brian worshiped the other foot pressed firmly over his nose and mouth; inhaling her foot odour and licking at her nylon imprisoned toes. Brian stroked his hand over the stocking foot that was pressing on his hard cock. He continued to moan; licking and sucking on Michele's reinforced stocking covered toes, sliding his other hand farther up and down Michele's sleek nyloned leg.

"Take it out," Michele whispered seductively.

Brian fumbled at his lap and unbuttoned his fly and released his engorged penis. Michele worked her stocking foot all around his erect bare cock. Michele focussed on the under side of his shaft, just below his glans. After few strokes from Michele's gauzy reinforced nylon toe, Brian was squirming and groaning. A clear filament of pre-seminal fluid oozed from the tip of Brian's penis and stuck to Michele's toes and wet her nylon. Brian ran his hand up and down the full length of Michele's stocking sheathed leg from the tips of her toes to the tops of her hose. Brian moaned with pleasure at the feel of Michele's nylon rubbing against his phallus.

Michele pulled her other foot away from Brian's face and dropped it into his lap. She placed each of her feet together and arched her soles, trapping Brian's engorged manhood between them. She moved her feet back and forth masturbating Brian's cock with her nylon sheathed feet.

Brian's cock was swollen, the glans bright red and almost ready to shoot its load onto Michele's feet. Pre-seminal fluid was flowing freely from the eye of his penis, and the sensation of the wet scratchy-slick nylon sliding up and down his shaft was exquisite. Michele's stockings became soaked with Brian's pre-seminal fluid.

Brian looked down at his lap again and watched as Michele's large but shapely feet slid wetly up and down his straining penis, milking him with her diaphanous encased appendages. The nylon over her toes glistened with pre-seminal fluid and Brian ran his hands up and down Michele's stockinged legs all the way up her thighs to the welt and garter straps. He bucked back and forth fucking Michele's feet and he could sense his orgasm approaching.

Suddenly a giant dollop of sperm erupted from Brain's cock and splashed against Michele's leg, soaking into her stocking and darkening the nylon. Michele gasped but she managed to put a toe over the glans of Brian's penis so that she could massage some of the subsequent spurts into his penis. Brian's cock began to spasm and shoot rope after rope of his hot cum all over her black nylons, leaving the soles of her feet dripping with pearly white puddles of semen. Brain, breathing hard, was wide-eyed as he watched Michele milk his cock with her heavily sperm coated nylon foot.

Michele was experiencing intense feelings of pleasure as she milked Brian with her feet and his hands madly stroked and fondled her stockinged legs. When he orgasmed he gripped her thighs and dug his fingers into the white sensitive skin above her stocking welt and she could feel her panties becoming wet with her own pre-seminal juices. Brian hooked a finger into the keyhole back of her stocking welt and pulled at the nylon tight around her thigh as he gasped and spluttered in the throes of orgasm.

Slowly Brian came down from the high of his climax and he released the tight grip on Michele's thighs. He unhooked one of her stockings and rolled it down her leg, slipping the wispy garment off her foot. He dabbed at the cooling semen on her other foot and then wiped himself dry and pushed his deflating penis back into his flies.

Michele sat demurely on the couch letting Brain clean her feet and legs with the stocking.

"Let me go and get a damp cloth from the kitchen Missus and then I'll clean your feet for you. After that I'll fit you into another pair of nice stockings ok?" Brian said getting to his feet.

"Lovely," Michele replied.

"Help yourself to whatever you want from my sample case in the meantime," Brian said as he strode out of the room.

Michele poked around in the salesman's sample case and selected six pairs of good quality nylon stockings in her size. She placed the treasured items on the lounge beside her as Brain returned with a warm damp cloth with which he cleaned her toes, feet and legs. He then donned the hosiery gloves and unwrapped a package of brown seamless stockings, he carefully rolled them and slipped them up Michele's legs, clipping them to the garters and smoothing them up her legs to remove the wrinkles. Then he slipped her shoes back on her feet.

Brian stood up and closed his sample case and Michele rose from the couch and walked with him down the hallway towards the front door. As he reached for the doorknob Michele put her had on the door and stopped him.

"What? No kiss goodbye?" She teased.

Brain took her in arms and kissed her passionately, squeezing her buttocks and crushing her lips with his whilst slipping his tongue deep into her mouth. Michele pressed against him and felt him begin to stiffen again through the layers of their clothing; his cock hard against her leg. He pushed her gently away and breathed deeply.

"I've got to go Missus; but I would like to drop around again," Brian smiled.

"Next Tuesday then?" Michele smiled back.

"You bet; maybe we can spend a little more time getting to know each other better," Brian winked at her cheekily.

"Maybe," Michele smiled back and opened the door and gently manoeuvred him out the door.

"Anyway, like I said you can call me Brian," he said with a grin.

"And you can call me Michele," she smiled.

Michele closed the door and wondered to herself how she was going to break the news to Brian that she was a transvestite.

To be continued......................................

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,957 Followers