The Doorbell Rang Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman's nerdy mailman is a diamond in the rough.
3.2k words
4.44
46.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

The doorbell rang. I had my bowl of ice cream in one hand and I used my other one to turn the knob. Usually I ignored the doorbell. I'd heard enough stories about people getting robbed or worse that way. But I had just gotten off the phone with my neighbor, and I was expecting her to drop by any minute to deliver the popcorn I had ordered from their son, the Boy Scout. However, I was surprised when it was not my popcorn dealer standing there when I opened the door.

"Oh, hi, Fred," I smiled at my mailman.

He adjusted the square, thick, black-rimmed glasses on his face and grinned back at me. Fred and I had always been friendly to each other. He was probably a good 10 years older than me, middle-aged, and a little dumpy. He fit the description of a "nerd" pretty much perfectly. He most certainly had more hair on his back than what was left on his head. What he did have on his head was dark, very short, and it wrapped around his skull like a sideways horseshoe from one temple to the other. The tip-top of his head was completely bald and sometimes, especially on summer days, was even shiny.

"Hey, Angela," he said. "Do you mind if I come in and use your bathroom?"

I grinned. "Not at all. In fact, you can keep me company for a few minutes. Writing computer code all day long is making me a little crazy," I told him.

"Working from home again today?" he asked, making a point to look me up and down as he stepped inside my apartment. He was maybe only a couple inches taller than me, about my size, but with a small, cute, potbelly. He was wearing a light blue cotton shirt with a collar, and all three buttons at his neck were sealed up tight.

"Yeah," I said. I was dressed in my pajamas still, my hair a mess and gathered up in a haphazard ponytail. "I don't have anywhere to be today, so, I figure, why dress up?" I took a bite of ice cream and looked at him. "Would you like some ice cream? Sit for a bit?" I offered.

"No, I'll just use your bathroom if you don't mind and then be on my way," he smiled.

"Ok. Suit yourself," I said.

He had stopped by to use the bathroom before, so he knew where it was. He disappeared down the hallway and I returned to the dining room table and to my laptop computer. I was lost in computer programming languages when he returned a minute later.

"Oh, hey," he said, capturing my attention. "I forgot to give you something…it's the real reason why I stopped by."

I watched him as he opened the front door and reached outside onto my front porch. He grabbed a small box that he had left on my welcome mat when he had come inside. He came back in and held the box out to me.

"This came for you, I think, but the box got damaged in shipment somehow," he said.

"Oh," I said offhandedly. "Let me see it."

The box was mangled and practically hanging open. I got packages regularly from my job, and I wasn't at all concerned until it slowly dawned on me what was inside this particular box. My heart started pounding and my pulse ka-thunked in my ears when he tipped the box on its side and out slid the contents onto my table.

I looked up at him, horrified. His eyes were expressionless as we both again looked at and mulled over the name of the object that had fallen there. The label touted it as: The Beginner's Anal Stimulator 3000. It was thin, pink, and sealed in that stiff see-through plastic that just about takes a box cutter to open. The picture on the front was of a blonde bombshell-type model. She was completely naked and blissed-out holding her Stimulator between her butt cheeks. There was a blue circle printed on the box; on the bubble in big black print it said: "Now Ribbed for Extra Pleasure!"

I gulped audibly.

"You ordered this?" he asked. "I think it's for you, but I could only see a partial address on the box."

"Um…" I said. I was starting to sweat. "No. I mean…well, yes, I ordered it, but it's not for me, really…" I couldn't think of anything else to say. I have always been pretty easy to read and was likewise a terrible liar.

"You ordered it, but it's not for you?" he asked, disbelief in his voice.

"Um…yes?" I answered, but it came out more like a question than a statement.

He smiled at me in a conspiratorial way. "I think we need to try this out."

I was taken aback, more shocked than I had ever been at any suggestion in my life. His brown eyes stared into mine. I was terribly embarrassed just by having the toy lying there on my dining room table, but his suggestion was even more ludicrous. And the most bizarre realization for me was that as uncomfortable as I was, he seemed cool, confident, as if he suggested this sort of thing every day.

"I think you need to leave now," I said, sliding out of the dining room chair I was sitting in. I was headed to the door to escort him outside. Then, I promised myself, I would never, never, ever answer my doorbell ever again. But as I stood up, he rounded the table with speed I didn't know he had, and he pushed me up against the wall, his palms flat on the wall on either side of my shoulders, pinning me there.

He stood against me, pressing his body firmly into mine, our noses nearly touching. I was breathless with shock and confusion, but he was nothing but relaxed, controlled, and calm.

"Don't move." He said it low in his throat and with such authority that I honestly didn't think of disobeying him.

It was like I was watching it happen to someone else: I stood locked in place as he slowly sank down to his knees. He looked up at me as he pulled my pajama pants quickly down to my ankles. I had no underpants on, and I immediately clenched my legs together. He slid his hands up my thighs and he used his thumbs to push in on either side of my pussy so that my clit jutted out at him. He licked his lips, and then he sucked me into his mouth.

"Oh, Jesus!!" I squeaked, my brain overloaded at the sudden feeling of his mouth and tongue licking and sucking me there. My legs wobbled, suddenly not able to hold me upright. He grabbed hold of my hips to steady me, and also to pull me more securely to his mouth.

"Please, no…" I asked breathlessly, his tongue expertly licking me. I stepped out of my pajama pants to try to wriggle out of his grip, but as I put all my weight on my right leg, his right hand caught the underside of my left knee and wrenched it up high, spreading me wide and giving his mouth full and total access. He pushed me back against the wall with his other hand and torso, once again locking me in place.

"God, no…" I said, my brain trying to process escape plans while at the same time dealing with the realization that I was getting eaten out, and by somebody who was quite good at it. I suddenly noticed my hands were free, so I tried to push his face away from where it was so firmly attached, but that only made him double his efforts and lick and suck me harder, and I felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm starting to build.

"Fred…oh, no…oh, shit!!" I called out, as I suddenly came hard, the orgasm pulling from the four corners of my limbs, then racing towards my belly to explode deep in my core, pulsing and throbbing there. I kept my eyes shut tightly, my hands dumbly reaching out into empty air.

My legs nearly gave out on me, but I grabbed onto his shoulders for stability and he pressed me more firmly into the wall, still holding my one leg up with his hand underneath my knee. I balanced there, gasping and panting as the tremors died down.

My eyes slowly opened when I felt him gently lower me to the dining room floor. I slumped down onto the carpet and rolled onto my side, still trying to catch my breath, and trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

I was dimly aware of him entering the kitchen with my package. He rooted around in several drawers until he found a pair of scissors. A few quick snips and the package was open. The toy actually came with the batteries it needed, and as I was finding the strength to get onto my knees, I heard it buzz a few times. He walked back towards me, smiling as he flicked it on and off.

"That was fun, huh?" he asked, like we had just gone to a movie together.

I looked at him, thoroughly confused, trying to stuff my feet back into my pajama bottoms. I succeeded, and then started to stand up.

"Not yet," he said, shaking his head.

"What?" I said, dumfounded. He lifted me caveman-like over his shoulder, my head pointing down towards the ground and my naked ass up in the air, and he carried me off to my bedroom. I had succeeded in pulling my pajama bottoms up to my knees, but he pulled them off my legs, balled them up, and tossed them over his shoulder onto the floor.

He gently placed me on my bed, and then climbed on the bed beside me.

"You need to leave right now!" I said, nearly succeeding in scuttling away. But he grabbed an ankle and pulled me back towards him. I ended up flipped over on my stomach underneath him, and he straddled my thighs, holding me down. I couldn't fathom where his strength came from. He wasn't that much bigger than I was, but he was flipping me around like I was some boneless rag-doll.

"There's one more thing to do," he said nonchalantly. He lifted enough of his weight off of me so that I could make another attempt at an escape. Unfortunately, that meant I was on all fours, crawling away from him. He quickly grabbed and stuffed both of my pillows under my belly and pulled me back by my hips, then pushed me down on the pillows.

"There we go! Much better!" he said brightly, my naked bottom now lifted and displayed for him.

I was mortified and couldn't bring myself to move again. My escape effort had ended me in this horrifying position. I shuddered when I thought of other positions he could pin me down in if I tried to move once more.

"Fred…no, please…" I begged, glancing back at him. His brown eyes met mine and he pushed his glasses farther up his nose. He didn't answer, just smiled at me.

I trembled as both his hands made contact with my thighs. He set to work, caressing my thighs and then my buttocks. Those hands gently glided around and touched me everywhere. "Oh, God," I moaned. His hands felt so good! He used the right combination of firm and light touches, and he soon had me burning under his fingertips.

I jumped when his fingers gently dipped lower and touched the lips of my pussy. "Wet," he murmured matter-of-factly as he caressed me, spreading my wetness around as he explored my folds.

My hands clutched at the bed sheets that I had left haphazard on the unmade bed; his touches were driving me mad! I couldn't help but writhe around, cooing in response to his fingers while he gently spread my lips apart and touched me. I recalled the shape of his fingers when he'd offered me his pen when I had signed for packages before. His fingers were rather short and stubby, nothing I would have fantasized about, but I sucked in a deep breath as two of those fingers pressed into my hot, tight wetness. I actually found myself pushing backwards to meet him, unable to hold back the moan that I made.

"Very nice," he whispered, sliding his fingers in and out of me, fucking me slowly and gently.

"Oh, yeah," I moaned. "Your fingers…incredible!"

At my words his fingers were gone, and I glanced behind at him the moment he used both hands to spread my ass cheeks wide apart. "Fred!" I gasped.

He chuckled, and tickled me up high where my crack began, then ran another finger downwards and circled around my butthole. I hid my face in my sheets. Before I knew what was happening, his lips were kissing down my crack. I screeched in embarrassed delight as his wet tongue found my tiny hole, flicking and pressing at that entrance.

He took some of my wetness and gently rubbed it on that tight, little hole. I looked behind at him again, this time with trepidation, knowing what was coming next. But I knew my body was crazy with lust, and I saw heat in his brown eyes too. I groaned as he touched the tip of the toy against me.

My breaths were shallow and forced as he pushed the tip in just a tiny little bit. I felt myself open slightly and tightly hug the toy, and I felt my body squeeze back to normal when he pulled it out. His eyes met mine, gauging my reaction. I licked my lips, blinking in rapid succession. I hadn't really known what to expect, but it had felt good, and I wanted to feel a little more.

He saw the unsaid pleading in my eyes, and he pushed it in again, this time going a little deeper, and I felt the little ribs on the outside of the thing as it went in. I made a sound that sounded like a combination of a chuckle and a giddy moan as I felt myself stretch even more at this deeper invasion. He left the toy inside me for a moment but said nothing, just raised his eyebrows as he slowly pulled it out, the ribbing on the toy caressing me delightfully on the inside. "Oh, yeah!" I moaned loudly. I felt myself clench down once again after it was out, returning to a tiny pucker.

I was gasping for breath when he pushed it inside me the third time, and I shocked myself when I involuntarily pushed back to help impale myself on the thing. Our eyes met again. His fingers on his free hand caressed my inner thighs, making me shudder. My nipples, not receiving any attention at all, were two hard peaks. I balanced my weight on one elbow while my other hand pinched and played with one of my nipples.

"Good?" he whispered, his fingers dipping lower to rub my swollen clit.

"Yes!" I said breathlessly at his touch, tearing my eyes away from his and burying my head again in the sheets. I rode the toy for several minutes while he stroked my aching clit. "No!" I protested when I felt his fingers leave my nub. Those fingers must have moved to the "on" button on the toy, because the vibrations began, and I nearly tore my sheets apart as my orgasm started to rip through me.

I screamed into the mattress as my orgasm crested. When it started to wane, I felt him slide his two thick fingers back inside me. "Yes!" I wailed. My eyes rolled back into my head; it felt so wonderful with both his fingers and the toy inside me that it brought my orgasm back full force. I howled and whined as I felt my inner muscles clenching and fluttering around both his digits and the toy as I came again and again.

"Turn it off, off, off!" I finally begged. He silenced the toy and left both it and his fingers inside me as my body slowly calmed and eventually stopped its shaking.

He pulled his fingers out, and he tortured me by twisting and turning, pulling the sex toy out as slowly as he possibly could. The little raised nubs titillated my hole as each bit of it was pulled free. I couldn't stop trembling.

I hardly knew who or where I was. I felt nearly out of my mind, never having experienced such intense pleasure in my life.

"One more thing…" he murmured.

I barely registered his words when his weight shifted on the bed and he slid his hard cock inside me. I moaned as he grabbed hold of my hips and started thrusting deep and hard. It didn't take him long to get off; after only a few thrusts, he was starting to come himself. He grunted several times, then I felt his body stiffen behind me and I felt his cock jerk as it pumped and emptied itself inside me.

He exhaled shakily. "There we go," he whispered.

I heard the sound of his zipper as he put himself back together.

"Oh…fuck!" I whispered hoarsely. I did not even have the strength to open my eyes. I was still collapsed on the bed, all fight or sense of anything having completely left me.

"So…you don't have to sign for that package. And I'll have them reverse the shipping charges to you since it arrived damaged like it was."

I was stunned into silence for a few seconds. Then, I laughed out loud. I gathered enough strength to look back at him. He smiled, pushing his damned glasses up higher on his nose again.

"Fred," I began, clearing my throat. "What the hell was that all about?"

After all that had just happened, he surprised me by actually blushing. He looked away and he shrugged his shoulders. "I've always thought you were kinda pretty." It was the only explanation he offered.

"Do you do that…often?" I asked.

"Oh, gosh, no!" he answered, looking offended. "I'd probably be in jail," he added. Then he looked at me, horrified, the thought dawning on him. "You're not going to call this in, are you?"

I waited a beat, and shook my head "no". I sure as hell wouldn't get any repeat performances of this afternoon if he was sitting in a jail cell, I reasoned.

He grinned at me again.

"You could have asked me out for coffee or something first," I said softly.

He snorted. "Yeah. If I had asked you out, what would you have said?"

I looked him up and down. He was the cliché of the man in his 40's, who lives with his mother, plays World of Warcraft all night long, and has never touched a woman.

I wisely ignored his question.

Instead I smiled at him. "When can I see you again?"

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers