The Doorway

Story Info
There's more than one way to use a doorway.
1.2k words
3.76
23.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minute the door shut and we were alone, I knew I was in trouble. I thought about running to another room, making some sort of excuse, but what would be the point in that? It'd only hurt worse when you caught me. You always catch me. I checked the lock, fiddling with the metal longer than necessary. I could hear you moving about in the kitchen, rinsing out the wine glasses. And then you began to walk toward me, footsteps heavy and steady. I felt your presence behind me, swallowed hard, turned around.

I looked up into your eyes and saw nothing but coolness reflecting out of the steel gray pools of your irises. Your hands were at your sides, you loomed above me. I felt impossibly small. Opening my mouth to speak, I was stunned by a hard slap across my left cheek. I didn't have time to react before your fist was in my hair, pulling hard and tight enough to make me wince. You slammed me against the door with a thud, your other hand going to my throat. The smallest pressure but it was enough to elicit a small, sharp intake of breath. You smirked.

"You like that, slut?"

My knees felt weak and I choked out the words. "Yes, Sir."

"Good."

Slamming the back of my head into the door once more, you slapped my face half a dozen times with your palm and then the back of your hand. It hurt like hell. As your hand flew down to land another strike, I flinched and jerked my head to the side.

Shit.

Your fist tightened painfully in my hair and you pulled my head back so my chin was tipped upward, throat exposed.

"Don't you fucking move. Eyes open, look at me."

My breathing had become shallow, but as I focused my full attention on obeying your command I tried to steady myself with deep, long breaths. Your hand raised once more and the slap came with full force. I steeled myself against the desire to protect myself and took what you had to give me, my eyes never leaving yours. Another slap, on the other cheek, then a backhand. Still, I remained locked onto you.

"Good girl," you breathed, stroking my burning cheek with a finger and leaning down to lay a feather soft kiss on my lips.

I closed my eyes and felt my body sway towards you, magnetized. And then I was being forced down, onto my knees and you forced my face into the front of your pants. I reverently rubbed against the bulge there, felt a flood of desire wash over me. Still holding onto my hair, you undid your belt with one hand and fluidly unzipped and pulled your cock out from its fabric prison. Guiding my head with my hair, you shoved it past my open lips and down my throat before I could move or think.

"Choke on my cock, whore."

I obediently opened myself as wide as possible, closing my eyes against the pain from a too-large cock sliding into the small passage and taking it deeper and deeper with every small bob of my head. I moved my tongue against the underside, then swallowed and pushed slowly until I could feel almost every single inch slide inside. Trying not to focus on my dwindling air supply or the urge to gag, I held myself there as long as I could stand. You moved slightly, and I felt it slide all the way out, springing from my lips with a pop. I gasped at the taste of cool, fresh air.

*slap*

Your hand roughly grabbed me by the chin and suddenly your face was centimeters from mine. "Don't you let my cock leave your mouth, you understand me?"

"Y-yes, Sir," I stammered.

You slammed my head back against the door and shoved your cock back into my mouth, fucking my face violently. I clutched onto your hipbones and balanced precariously on my knees, my head pressed painfully into the wood. Your cock slid in and out and I gagged and sputtered, my eyes spilling tears that would inevitably track eyeliner and mascara down my cheeks. Looking up, I could see you looming overhead as powerful as ever, your face like stone as you watched me struggle.

Once again, I was overwhelmed with a dizzying wave of desire and pride. I love when you use me. I retched suddenly, pushing forward and almost causing your cock to slip completely out of my mouth. I caught myself just as the tip reached my lips and thrust my head out to swallow it once more. A jingling sound in my ear told me you were removing your belt, and I only had to wonder for a moment what was coming next before you wrapped the leather around the back of my head and drew my head forward. I squirmed and struggled as your cockhead slipped down my throat further than I'd been letting it when I had more control.

Now I had no control, and as I tried to control my fear and focus on taking your cock down my throat you slowly, methodically tightened the strap and maneuvered my head in a slow, steady rhythm. Strands of spit slid out from the corners of my mouth and dripped down my chin onto the front of my dress. I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped your hips once more, whimpering around your cock. I could hear the pace of your breathing increase, felt the muscles in your legs tighten against my shoulders.

You were getting close.

The speed increased and I reached a hand up to fondle your balls gently, pressing against that spot just behind them. The belt released its hold on my head as your hand slammed against the door to steady yourself. I felt your cock start to pulse and the first shot of warm cum hit the back of my throat and pulled away, opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out. You held your cock and aimed wildly, letting cum land everywhere -- on my forehead, my lips, under my right eye. As you finished, you rubbed your slick cockhead across my face and I closed my eyes and smiled, breathing hard.

"Clean up your mess, you filthy fucktoy."

I slowly drew your cock back into my mouth, feeling it soften under my tongue as I licked the remaining cum away. You always taste so good. As I continued to bathe your cock with my tongue, you reached down and swirled a finger in the glob of cum on my cheek. I pulled my mouth off of your cock and accepted your finger, wrapping my lips around it to suck off your offering.

"Good girl."

Kissing your cock softly, I looked up and gave a small smile which you returned. I could feel my skin tightening as cum, spit, and tears began to dry. Pulling me to my feet, you wrapped your arms around me and stroked the back of my head, kissing the top softly.

"Thank you," you whispered. "Now go clean yourself up, you messy girl."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."