The Doppelganger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnit, I was in love with you back then... hopelessly in love, but you and your frat buddies raped me! YOU, the man I loved, raped me!" Marty cried out as the pain and anger came lashing out. "And not even four months later, I lost our baby! I had lost everything... the baby, you... EVERYTHING!"

Todd sat there on the bed, staring at Marty in a state of shock. "You were carrying my baby, and you didn't tell me?" he asked breathlessly.

"How could I tell you, Todd? You were in prison, for RAPING me!" she cried out.

"Ohhh God!" Todd moaned, running his fingers through his hair aimlessly. He couldn't believe he was hearing this. First Dani... and now a child with Marty he had never known about. Marty had been through so much, and he hated himself for it. The greatest scars on her heart seemed to have come from him.

"I'm so sorry, Marty," was all he could say.

"Don't be sorry, Todd; it was a long time ago..." she responded. "I have wanted to tell you for so long now... but I couldn't. Sometimes it's just easier to pretend it never happened. But I can't do that anymore. Not after I nearly lost my mind and ended up in St. Anne's. I realize now, that if I am going to get better, I have to face everything and deal with it head-on, so I can finally heal and move on with my life."

"I've lost so much, but there's still Hope, our little granddaughter. She's such a sweetie, Todd. And Starr's such a wonderful mommy."

"Yes, you do have Hope. And I'm back now; and you and I are going to be here for each other. You aren't alone anymore," Todd promised as he longed to take Marty into his arms and comfort her. He longed to take away the pain she had been through and make her smile again... if only he could.

"You have to realize, I have lost a lot, too. Eight years of my life. And my kids. Jack barely knows me... and Dani does not know me at all. I need to get my family back... I need to get my LIFE back..."

"We have to find out why this imposter has overtaken my life..." Todd spoke.

"We will, and I intend to help you..." Marty responded. "I promise I will."

"For a price," Todd reminded.

"Marty, what exactly did you mean when you said you wanted something from me in return?"

12