The Dorm Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Another girl eavesdrops on their threesome.
1.3k words
4.21
37.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers

I was having trouble sleeping, wide awake on the top bunk of my dorm room on Friday night. In a comfortable t-shirt and a loose pair of pink pajama bottoms, I tossed and turned. But sleep eluded me. I was horny. So horny I couldn't rest. All I wanted to do was to reach down into my pajama bottoms and rub my button until it came. But I couldn't just go touching myself like an idiot. After all, my roommate, Kristen, was sleeping right beneath me on the bottom bunk of our dorm room.

We were freshman, and we lived on the second floor of a coed dorm. Both of us kept on the straight and narrow path—studying diligently and avoiding the temptation to party. I had spent my Friday night studying at the library and then come back to the room. Kristen had stayed in, watching something on TV. We talked briefly after I returned, and then turned the lights out. And so here I was, awake, trying to distract myself from the desperate need to reach between my thighs.

As I tossed and turned, I began to hear noises coming from the room beneath us. Beneath our floor of the dormitory (our floor was all-female), there was an all-boys floor. And in the room right underneath us, I could hear something that sounded an awful lot like sex.

I strained my ears. Faintly at first, the unmistakable noise of a bed rocking back and forth was audible. I moved my ear to the edge of the bed to try and hear better. As I did, I heard a female voice exclaim up through the floor, "That feels amazing, Mike!" I gasped, and felt warm moisture flood the inside of my pussy. Someone was definitely getting fucked. The sounds of the rocking bed and the girl getting it in were just too much for me. I absolutely had to take care of my pussy, or I was going to go crazy. The bathroom—that would work. Surely I could quickly rub one out in the bathroom. I quietly climbed down off the bed and took a peek at Kristen. She appeared to be sleeping. Leaving my roommate to rest, I tiptoed out of the room and into the empty corridor. It was late enough that most of the girls had retired to their rooms for the night.

For a moment, I turned left toward the bathroom. But I stopped after the first step. The sounds of the mating couple from the floor below were burned into my head, and a naughty thought occurred to me. I could go downstairs and listen to them quickly before returning upstairs and touching myself. After all, it was very late. The hallway on the boy's floor was probably deserted.

And so I quickly snuck down the stairway onto the first floor. And soon I was on the floor, I could hear fucking. I went in the direction of the noise and pinpointed it to room 008. As I had guessed, the hallway of the boy's floor was empty. I stood and pressed my head against the door and heard the girl's voice again.

"I'm gonna. Mike---it's gonna. My pussy is gonna come. Mike. Mike! It's cumm-----! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuck."

The sound of the girl in the room coming was the hottest thing I'd ever listened to. There was no way I could wait any longer. Sitting on the ground with my back to door and spreading my legs, I quickly reached down under the waistband of my pajama bottoms, finding my clit. I turned my head to the side so that my ear was against the door. It didn't matter that I was sitting in a hallway listening to some strange boy—Mike was his name—and spying on him while he plunged in and out of a girl's cunt. I didn't care that anyone might come walking down the hallway at any moment. My pussy was aching, and it demanded immediate attention. As horny as I was, I don't think I could have kept myself from masturbating if I had been standing on a crowded street corner.

I began to rub circles under my clit. I heard some talking from within the room that I couldn't quite make out, and then I heard the sound of flesh pounding into flesh and a bed frame banging against the wall. They were fucking more! This Mike was an animal. My hand was flying over my clit as I listened to the girl moan with delight. Oh how I wanted to be her. I wanted to throw open the door, shove the lucky girl aside and spread my legs for him. I wanted my pussy filled with Mike's cock and pounded to a climax.

I'd only ever had sex with one boy, my now-ex-boyfriend from high school, and he never made me make noises like this girl. He never even made my pussy come. We were young, and he was an amateur.

And then I heard her coming again, this time even louder than the last time. ""I think—it's gonna—I think—I'm gonna—come. My pussy!—is gonna!--come!" I heard her orgasm again with a deep guttural groan, panting like a dog in heat. Through it all the boy was unrelenting. He was fucking her so hard that the bed frame smashed into the wall and the door against my ear rattled in its frame.

My pussy was getting close, very close, to enjoying its own orgasm. And then I heard a sound I had definitely not expected. I heard the sound of a different girl's voice! And she was asking—no—begging for a chance to have sex with the boy, with Mike. And the other girl was arguing with her. She was telling her no! I couldn't handle any more. The sheer lewdness of two girls lusting after the same boy, fighting over the chance to fuck him pushed me into the beyond.

My cunt came. It came like it never came before. I panted breathlessly, and tried to make as little noise as possible as my head stretched up and back against the door and my legs shook and my cunt throbbed. It gushed as it came. My panties were soaked through, as were my pajama bottoms. The smell of sex emanated from me. And still I kept coming. I thought my orgasm might go on forever, until I heard voices from down the hall. Male voices. And footsteps.

"I don't know. Brooke can be a little annoying, even if she's hot."

I yanked my hand out of my pajamas and willed my pussy to stop spasming as two boys rounded the corner into sight. It did not obey.

"I just don't agree with you, man. I think she's cool---"

The two of them spotted me and stopped. I looked down at the ground as my pussy pulsed with a final satisfied contraction. There was no way I could make eye contact with them. I let out a muffled whimper as my cunt's last spasm shook me. The first boy looked curiously at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

They hadn't pieced together what I was up to. I was still breathing heavily. Looking up at them, all I managed was "Umm," in between my soft panting. My mind raced trying to imagine ways to explain what I had been doing to these two boys. There had to be a lie to get me out of this situation.

But then a moan leaked through the door. A satisfied, female, sexual moan. And then the rhythmic sound of a bed frame pounding against a wall. The jig was up.

The second boy looked knowingly at me and laughed. "Dude, she's eavesdropping on some couple that's fucking!" He pointed at the soaked crotch of my pajama bottoms. "And she was jilling her pussy off to it!"

The humiliation was too much for me. I stood up, pushed my way between the boys, and raced up the stairs back to my dorm room at full speed, rushing through to door into the safety of my dorm room as fast as my legs would take me.

sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers