The Double Ch. 2

Story Info
He pushes Andrea to become a 'bad girl' in bed.
4.5k words
4.58
65.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

Andrea and I had been seeing each other pretty steadily over the next few days and we had been enjoying each other. After a few days I brought up the subject of being exclusive with each other. I mean, I certainly didn't want to see anyone else and I didn't want her to sleep with anyone else and introduce the possibility of an infectious disease into our relationship. In this day and age, a quick shot of penicillin is not necessarily a cure is it? No, lethality has been introduced into society as a whole and I for one will not play that game with my own life or that of my partner. I'm sure that Andrea felt the same but I (as did she) needed to have some semblance of reassurance.

After about a week and a half I decided to push her horizons concerning our sexual encounters, as well as continue pushing her into "bad girl" territory. I repeated having her taste her own juices on my lips. I loved her taste and made it a point of eating her pussy at every chance that I got. On a couple of occasions, I went down on her and made damn sure that she got off even when we didn't have the time for a full love making session. I did make sure to kiss her deeply and spread her love secretions all over her lips. When I realized that she licked her lips for more of a taste and was eager to taste herself on my mouth, I knew that it was time to move further. The next time that we had a long, slow, intense loving session in bed I did just that.

We had gone out to a concert on Saturday and she was fidgeting in her seat. At about three quarters of the way through the concert, I leaned over and asked her if she was all right.

She leaned over to my ear and whispered," I'm hotter that a firecracker and I'm sooo wet just thinking about getting you naked."

I turned to her, smiling, and asked her if we needed to go.

Again she leaned over and whispered, "No, I want to work myself up to a colossal encounter in your bed. I have plans tonight that entail having you making me unconscious with orgasm."

Again I turned to her and smiled my agreement. I let things go at that but knew that the envelope was going to get pushed tonight. My mind swam with the possibilities and I was hard at just the thought of Andrea the bad girl. I knew that I had her.

The concert lasted for about another 45 minutes and I had the hard-on of the year. After the conclusion of the show, I played it cool and as we walked to my car I told her that we needed to get something to eat. Her response was to look at me with a tortured look and protested, "No, let's go to your place and have you eat me into oblivion!"

"Andrea, I haven't had but a snack after work and need something to eat. Besides prolonging the anticipation is a big aphrodisiac." I lied about the snack bit but I wanted her to stew in her juices, as it were. I really wanted her to be so hot that she would do almost anything.

We got into the car and we were on our way to the local diner when I regretted bucket seats. I yearned for the old bench seat because I dearly wanted to pull her over and wrap her into my free arm and pet her breast like I used to do with old girl friends. The only thing I could do was to rub her leg with my hand while we drove. The up side of that was that it was making me want her more. She grabbed my hand and stopped all motion and just gripped my hand like a schoolgirl. We continued on in silence. When we arrived at the diner, I realized that her reluctance to allow me to stroke her leg was having the opposite effect that I'd expected. I was getting hotter because she refused me an outlet for my "heat". I waddled into the diner with a raging hard-on. I thanked my stars for my sport jacket because it partially hid the tent in my jeans. I continued the charade by ordering an omelet and coffee. Andrea gave me a look of resignation and ordered a small salad and tea but I could tell that she wanted to reach out and drag me from the table to the apartment and fuck me silly. During the meal we made small talk as I played with my food and prolonged the inevitable. When the waitress cleared the table, I started to get really horny but continued to make small talk as I finished my second cup of coffee.

That was the wrong thing to do. Andrea quietly leaned over the table and just about begged me to finish. She whispered, "If you don't hurry up and take me home, I'll go back to my place alone and finish this evening with my own hand!"

Well, how could I ignore the need? I paid the check and walked her to the car. Along the way, we held hands like two love struck puppies. Once inside the car and on our way, I made long distance strokes on her leg, again. She surprised me by grabbing my hand again and for the briefest moments just held it still. I thought that she was going to stop all activity until we arrived at my place. Then she took me past amazement by roughly forcing my hand up along her inner thighs above her skirt and into the humid depths of her crotch. I was dumbfounded when I touched pubic hair where cotton or satin normally resided. She had never gone without panties and certainly was into new territory going without panties and wearing a skirt! Oh god, I cant' tell you how this was getting me hard. Andrea was going into "bad girl" areas without my direction! I knew that this night was going to be special.

I gently played my fingers along her slit and spread her oozing cunt juices along the outer lips. I didn't want to go any further than that. I tenderly massaged her pussy until we got to my apartment. I closed the door and turned around expecting Andrea to attack me right in the foyer. She wasn't there, though. I caught a glimpse of her jacket on my chair and her blouse fluttering to the floor before she disappeared into my bedroom. I knew that she wasn't wearing a bra and the momentary sight of her bare back gliding into my bedroom was such a turn-on. I can honestly tell you that it caused me to stop breathing for an instant. I had seen Andrea go braless before but I'd never seen her this wanton. I mean, braless, no panties and practically begging for the fuck of the decade. I knew that she was ready to continue her journey into being a bad girl in bed.

I followed her into the room and found her naked and ready for me to join her on the bed. I slowly disrobed in front of her and hoped that I was getting her hotter, if that was possible. While I was disrobing I looked at her nakedness. I saw the flushed features of her face. I lingered on her breasts rising and falling with her quickening breath. I watched her rosy pink nipples float on her slight breasts. I followed god's own hand down her torso and thrilled at every sweep and curve regardless of how small. I allowed my gaze to loiter on the bow of her hips and traversed her torso and marveled at the juncture of her legs and down the length to her feet. I wanted to drink in her beauty with my eyes but I couldn't whet the thirst. I don't think that there was anything that I could do to slake that thirst.

I firmly believe that the first attraction that we, as humans, fall victim to is the physical attraction. Then we build on that by becoming friends and finally we become intimate then, possibly, fall in love. Now, I'm not sure if I was that attracted but I damn sure was physically attracted, to say the least. Friendship was following fast, in any event, so I wouldn't be surprised if I fell head over hells - down to my soul in love with this creature. We were good together and I don't mean just in bed. All of these thoughts went through my head in a flash. I stood there trying to burn her naked reclining image into my brain.

Andrea shook me out my reverie by raising her arms in invitation while saying, "Tom, come here and let's fuck ourselves into depravity." Nothing that she could have said or done could have woken me from the stupor that I was in while looking at her nude form in my bed.

I, of course, went into her arms like she was a magnet. We melted into a kiss and her arms went around me and tried to squeeze the breath from my body. Well, maybe she didn't squeeze me that hard but I sure felt like I couldn't breathe. Our tongues danced the dance of need. I wanted to bring her to new heights and in so doing have her take me with her. I broke the kiss and nuzzled at her throat. I went to her breasts like they were food and I was starving. Her nipples were as hard as I'd ever experienced them to be. My hand went to her slit and felt her liquid need. I slipped my fingers into her wetness and brought them back up to her breasts. I applied her juice to her right nipple and immediately began licking and kissing the nectar from her peak. I tasted pussy on her tit and it made my head swim. I returned to her cunt for more of her lubrication and applied it to the lips of her mouth. I moved back up and before I had the chance to kiss those coral pink portals of heat, I saw her lick her lips and moan at the pleasure and wantonness. I had never seen Andrea being this wicked and I was getting high at the realization that she wanted to be so decadent. She was not only ready to be the bad girl, she seemed eager to lead the way!

As we kissed, Andrea was trying to line up her cunt with the tip of my cock. She didn't want any further foreplay. I helped her align our bodies and my dick just kind of fell into her warmth. I pushed inside her until I was up to my balls. She didn't moan. It was a strange breath, though. She kind of exhaled loudly. She immediately set up a strong fucking rhythm. I stayed deeply inside of her while we ground our pelvises together. I knew that this fuck session was for her and I continued to grind into her. We didn't have to wait long because she was close to blowing her top and I wanted it to a monster for her. I could feel her secretions all along my cock and start to cover my balls. Her pussy was soaked with her juices. If I wanted to play the slidy, in/out game I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to get the traction necessary for me to cum so I aided her in getting her nut. Sooner than I expected, she was into the big "O". Her breathing was in ragged gasps and her hips were grinding mine to dust as she grabbed my ass and pulled me farther into herself. When she went rigid, I did my best to maintain grinding her clit to insensitivity.

After she came down to earth, I was still hard inside her. I asked her if she was all right. She replied, "I am now."

"What prompted that?" I asked. Coyly she said, "Prompted what?"

"Oh, come on now," I said, "You've never been so aggressive, and you ask me what?"

Andrea continued smiling and told me, "I honestly don't know but I've been as hot as a Saturday night special since we were in bed two days ago."

"Oh. Well, did we not do something that you needed before you left?"

She got a faraway look in her eyes and I could tell that she was thinking about the question even as she answered me. "No, I don't think so," she said, "But when you made me taste myself on your finger, I think that I wanted something more."

"What did you want?" I asked.

"I really don't know but I wanted something that I can't explain," she said.

I played dumb and started to thrust in and out of her as I asked, "Did you want more of this?"

"Oh god, you're still hard. Did you cum yet?" She was genuinely surprised.

"No, I knew that you needed to get a large nut in your basket, first," I said.

"Thank you" she cooed. "Now let's take care of that pussy pleaser you have deep inside me."

Using her hips she started a slow deep stroking motion on my cock. Ever willing to stroke my dick in and out of her slick pit, I acquiesced and matched her, stroke for stroke. It didn't take me long to get the tingly feeling in my crotch that let me know that I was close to hosing down the depths of her pussy. As I got closer, she began to increase the speed of her stroking. She made damn sure to get me over the edge as quickly as she could. Right before I came I grabbed her with both arms and squeezed her hard and let her know just how intense my orgasm was.

As I regained my senses and my breath I was deflating inside of her pussy and I slipped right out without any exertion on either of our parts. We then just held each other and engaged in "pillow talk". You know what I mean; we exchanged terms of endearment while we petted one another. Soon Andrea started to get up from the bed and I stopped her while asking, "Where are you going?"

" I want to use the bathroom and freshen up", was the reply.

This was the moment that I was waiting for almost all evening! "Why don't you wait for a while and we can really put out the fire that you've had for the past couple of days." I innocently said.

She protested saying, "I'm starting to leak and I'd like to clean up a bit, first. And you could probably stand to do the same", she smiled.

I didn't say anything at first but I reached for her left nipple and tenderly tweaked it to get her attention. It worked because her nipple did harden and she didn't move to leave the bed. I replaced my hand with my lips and gently suckled on her breast while I played with the other. I knew that she liked to have her breasts massaged and I used that knowledge to my advantage. After working her breasts, I moved to take her right nipple in my mouth and as I did this, I slid my hand down her torso to her mound. She was right in that she was, indeed, leaking. I didn't care. In fact, it was part of the plan. After getting her in the mood, I started to trail kisses down her torso until I was level with the line of her pubic hair. She again tried to protest by saying, "I need to freshen up before you eat my pussy."

I looked up at her and said, "Andrea, I've never gone down on a creamy hair pie before and I want my first to be with you!"

As I said this I was looking her dead in the eye and I saw a look come over her eyes. It was pure lust and I've not seen that before in her. It was as if someone had thrown a switch. Actually, I was demonstrating that I wasn't disgusted with her cum or mine. If it was perfectly acceptable for me then it was for her, too. This was pure mind game on my part because I vocalized none of it.

I went further down her slit and fished my tongue through, around and into her cunt. I was getting the biggest taste of my own discharge that I had ever gotten. Now, I'm not into eating my own cum but I had to admit that it wasn't all that bad. I didn't want to make a meal out of it but it wasn't as bad as I'd thought. I continued eating her twat until I felt her coming close to cumming. When I thought she was very close, I halted my oral assault and moved back up until my cock was at her opening. I made sure that our combined fuck juices were abundant upon my lips and tongue. Before I slid into her cunt I kissed her deeply and wetly. For her part, Andrea didn't hesitate in accepting the kiss. She knew immediately that she tasted both of our discharges on my lips because she kind gave a low, quiet moan. She eagerly lapped up what I was offering. In fact, she seemed to revel in what we both tasted. I then pushed my hips forward, seating myself into her gooey cunt. Andrea also hunched forward and pushed me in until I was completely enveloped by her slimy nether lips. We began rocking ourselves together and I made sure that I was massaging he clit with my pubes because I wanted her to get off first. She was as eager to get off, as I was to bring her to that orgasmic state. We worked her into a pretty good lather with our efforts. She eventually began hunching into my groin until she went rigid with her orgasm. I just went along with the ride. I made sure that I wasn't close to my own climax because I had a devious plan afoot. As she was sliding down the other side of her peak, I just started to stroke myself into and out of her twat slowly and deeply.

"That's the second time today that you made sure that I came first, isn't it?" she asked dreamily.

"I love seeing the effects that our fucking has on you", I admitted.

"Do you want to come now?" she asked.

"Not right this minute" I told her, "I like stroking myself into you after you've cum. It feels warmer and wetter this way."

"Well it should be wetter, there's two of your loads inside me, now," she laughed.

Andrea was a good sport about this change in our lovemaking up to this point. The question was whether she' would remain that way. I continued to stroke my dick into her magnificent pussy while we both cooed our enjoyment. Eventually I could feel the tell tale tingling that warned of my impending orgasm and I told Andrea that I was getting close. She started to stroke me harder and faster. It was at this point that I dropped the bombshell.

"Andrea, finish me with your mouth" I said calmly.

When she didn't respond, I slid my cock from her cunt while she looked deeply into my eyes. She didn't protest so I started to slowly slide up her body. I intentionally dragged the tip of my wet dick up her torso until I reached her chest. I hesitated briefly, only to allow her to stop me if she didn't want to continue. When she didn't show any disapproval, I continued to her mouth. She didn't jump right onto my dick. Her lips stayed closed so I dragged my cock across her chin with my hand, wetting her in the process. I then ran it across her lips, spreading fuck juice around her mouth. I saw uncertainty in her eyes.

Almost pleading with her eyes, she quietly opened her mouth to say, "You know that I've never allowed anybody in my mouth."

"Kiss it", I hissed.

She looked at me for a brief moment, closed her eyes and kissed the head. Then she slipped her tongue out of her mouth and licked the wet shaft. At that her eyes flew open and she again kissed the head. Her eyes remain fixed on mine as she licked the head and lingered at the slit as she lapped at my cock. There was pure lust in her gaze as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and licked the juices from our lovemaking. I can't tell you in simple words how excited I was. I wasn't ready to cum but I was sure excited that this "good girl" was sucking my cock and seemed to be enjoying herself.

"I'm going to roll over, Andrea, but I want you to keep sucking me off," I told her.

Andrea barely mumbled, "Um-hum" in her assent.

When I rolled off of her and lay on my back, I asked her, "Do you want to continue to blow me?"

A noncommittal "Yes" was her only response.

"Ok, I'll help you as we go and make it easier for you. Would you like that?"

Again her "Yes" was noncommittal, but there was a certain fire in her eyes.

I pressed the point as I told her to take me into her mouth. "Use your lips and tongue." I told her. "Put your hand around my cock at the base and hold it there."

She did just that, with enthusiasm I might add. I moaned with encouragement and said, "That feels soooo good. Now, hold your lips tight as you and take me deeper into your mouth and then withdraw. Keep doing that. Oh yes", I encouraged. I knew that at some point she would take me too deep and it did happen causing her to gag slightly. When she succumbed to the mistake, she took herself off of my knob. I then told her, "When a woman sucks cock, she's in control, not the man. It's she that controls the pace and the depth. You can use your hand to prevent yourself from going too deep and making yourself choke." All the while she looked me in the eyes and her attention was intense. It was evident to me that she wanted to learn. She was breathing fast and deep and she was flushed with excitement.

Andrea took my words to heart. It was the last time that she made herself gag on my cock. She was taking great pains to make me enjoy this. As my time approached, I asked her if she wanted me to warn her when I was going to cum. Without coming off of the head she grunted an "Um-hum."

Rum
Rum
14 Followers
12