The Double-Daddy Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stroke me, daddy, please. Make me cum."

Adonis crawled over me and firmly gripped my cock. I ushered Chris over and placed his dick back in my mouth.

As Daddy furiously jacked me off, my heart raced in my chest. Dad was busy pounding his manhood into my mouth and I needed this release.

"Yes, son, yes, just like that," he moaned. "Oh, oh, ohhhhhhh..." Just then, from the tip of the cock I came from, six hot streams of semen shot onto my tongue and down my throat. I licked up every last drop of my dad's cum as he brought himself back to earth. His cum tasted better than anything I've ever had in my mouth.

Adonis quickened even more until my penis was red beneath his fingers. It was not long before I ejaculated the biggest load I'd ever had. "Fuck me, daddy!" I yelled as seven gooey white streams of my cum shot onto my chest and on my face. Don bent over my abdomen and licked up every last drop, following from my cock to my lips.

Don was the last one to cum. He turned to dad when he was done licking me up and started to kiss him. Dad grabbed his cock and bent down to suck it, enveloping the pulsing head with his wet tongue. Ten seconds later, Don came onto Dad's face and into his hair, and despite Dad being so eager to clean it up himself, Don demanded that I be the one to clean it. So he uncuffed me and let me slowly lick his semen off of my father's face.

And like that, my birthday wish had been fulfilled. Nothing was better to me than to be loved by my two fathers.

When we finished, we cleaned up and stayed on the bed, watching the rest of the daddy-son action as a unit stronger than before. And I could forget the car, because between my two dads, I couldn't have hoped for anything better, and maybe this could do me some good for a while.

12