The Double Tapp

Story Info
Short fantasy story in comic book format.
1.1k words
1
5.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PANEL1: Panoramic view. The futuristic city is center, beneath it's protective dome. Several outpost spread around the city in the dense jungle. Near one of the outpost a fireball rises from the jungle. The outpost sends a transmission to the city.

Radio Voice

Command. This is outpost 4. Recon team is in route to investigate the explosion.

PANEL 2: Sunshine, AKA "Heavy Arms", Enter a jungle village. Everything is burned or destroyed. Charred skeletons riddle the landscape.

SUNSHINE

Danni, this is fucked up. Be ready to extract us fast.

PANEL 3: Sunshine points her large assault rifle into a tent and carefully looks in on a family of burned bodies. Deep in the distant background, Gia, AKA "Cave-girl", watches from the shadows. A voice crackles through Sunshine's comm.

CELESTE

Sunshine. I'm two hundred feet east of you. Get here fast.

PANEL 4: Sunshine arrives at the location and Celeste is no where to be seen. Instead she finds pile of dead dragons. Their bodies are half burned and ripped apart.


PANEL 5: Celeste, AKA "Blaze" pops up behind Sunshine without warning startling her.


SUNSHINE

I hate when you do that!

CELESTE

What the fuck could do this to a herd of dragons?

PANEL 6: The sky brightens and a rumble comes from the direction of the outpost. Sunshine and Celeste stand ready with their weapons. Billie's voice comes across their comms.

BILLIE
I've lost contact with outpost 4. I'm 20 click's south of you.

PANEL 7: Bille sits in the cockpit of the transport and pushes the throttle to full as Sunshine's voice rings in her comm.

SUNSHINE

We need to get the hell out of here, now!!

PANEL 8: Gia rubs the nose of her dragon as she looks at the burned village and sees the transport leaving with the recon team.
PANEL 9: The recon team exits the craft at the outpost to find it the same as the village. Charred bodies litter the ground and the fortress like building smolders.

PANEL 10: Inside the outpost Bilie stands at a computer console with static on the screen. Sunshine and Celeste enter the room.

BILLIE

I can't raise any of the other outposts.

SUNSHINE

We need to get to the roof and check the transmitter.

PANEL 11: On the roof, Sunshine and Billie stand in front a large transmitter tower and dish. Both are fully intact. Celeste stand on a lower level looking over the ruins of the outpost.

BILLIE

The transmitter is fine. What if all the outposts were hit.

CELESTE

We are so fucked.


PANEL 12: A dragon races from the sky, smoke billowing from it's open mouth. Gia rides the beast, sword in hand and blood lust in her eyes.

SUNSHINE

Move!

PANEL 13: Gia grips the harness of her dragon as it blows flames across the roof top. Sunshine leaps to the lower level as flames engulf the tower.

PANEL 14: Celeste helps Sunshine scramble to her feet as the dragon circles for another attack. Billie's charred remains lay in heap next to Sunshine's rifle on the burning roof top.

PANEL 15: The two sprint for the stairs and dive inside the building as Gia and her dragon flood the building with flames again.

PANEL 16: Backs to the wall, Sunshine pulls her back up pistol from it's holster.

SUNSHINE

Get down to the yard and get a bird in the air.

CELESTE

I've never flown one of those things in my life.

PANEL 17: Sunshine grips her pistol.

SUNSHINE

Better you than me. Get that dragon out of the sky so we can get out of here before more savages show up.

PANEL 18: Celeste disappears down the stairs. Sunshine leaps across the steep stairway, gun blazing into the bright light of the opening. Gia leaps from the dragon's back, sword above her head as she plunges recklessly into the opening.

PANEL 19: A bullet tears through Gia's shoulder as her sword strikes Sunshine's gun opening a gash in her left hand.

PANEL 20: Sunshine tumbles across the room as Gia lands with poise, her heavy sword sticking into the concrete floor.

PANEL 21: Gia stands yanking her sword form the floor. Sunshine clinches a blood dripped fist and pulls her own sword from her back.

GIA

Now you're going to pay for what you did to my people.

SUNSHINE

What the hell are talking about?


PANEL 22: Gia lunges at Sunshine and their swords lock.

PANEL 23: Celeste sits in the cockpit of a small fighter craft pushing buttons.

CELESTE

Central Command. Do you read me?

PANEL 24: The barely visible image of a man flashes between static on her display screen.

CENTRAL COMMAND

We've lost contact with everyone outside the city! What the hell is going on out there?

CELESTE

Whatever was attacking villages in the savage lands just wiped outpost four off the map. The recon team is all that's left. i don't think we're going to survive.

CENTRAL COMMAND

Listen to me soldier. You drop everything and get back to the city with your intel at any cost. That's an order!


PANEL 25: She flips off the screen as a display conforms engines engaged.

CELESTE

Sorry Central Command...

PANEL 26: The craft rises unevenly as the dragon on the roof takes notice and spreads it's wings.

CELESTE

This fight's already started.

PANEL 27: The craft rear engines fire and it's guns roar as the dragon swoops down from the roof and attacks.

PANEL 28: Gia brings a heavy blow down on Sunshine's shoulder shattering her armor.

Sunshine swipes at Gia and misses.

PANEL 29: Gia gives her a heavy kick to the chest knocking Sunshine into the communications station.

Gia hurls her sword.

PANEL 30: The sword misses Sunshine's head by inches and crashes into the monitor behind her with an explosion of sparks and glass that cut into her skin.

PANEL 31: Sunshine raises her sword as Gia pulls a dagger from her bracer.

PANEL 32: They charge.

PANEL 33: The dragon's talons tear into the metal of the craft.

PANEL 34: The dragon rises into the sky as the craft billows smoke and begins to fall.

PANEL 35: In the cockpit, Celeste holds two grenades in one hand and grabs the ejection controls with the other.

PANEL 36: Her chair ejects from the craft and the dragon immediately locks in on it, mouth open, ready to tear into her.

PANEL 37: Celeste spits two pins and smiles.

CELESTE

Come get some.

PANEL 38: The dragons teeth rip into her torso.

PANEL 39: It's head explodes and it's decapitated body falls to the ground with the exploded remains of Celeste.


PANEL 40: Both women are bloody and beaten. Gia has Sunshine pinned to the floor and immobilized with a bloody dagger pressed hard against her throat.

GIA

Before you die, tell me why you murdered my people.

PANEL 41: Sunshine laughs.

SUNSHINE

Look around, you crazy bitch. Whatever killed your people did the same thing to us.

PANEL 42: Gia looks around at the charred bodies littering the room.


GIA

Fuck!

PANEL 43: Blood sprays as she slashes Sunshine's throat with rage.

END.