The Double Team Ch. 01: Origins

Story Info
Frank and Cole discover the need to join sexual forces.
3.9k words
4.21
26.8k
34
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asdfman
asdfman
22 Followers

*** At the local gym***

"Frickin' Tyler! Again... this guy!" complained Frank in between sets his local gym. Frank had just found out that Tyler Johnson, the infamous rich boy who kept stealing the ladies away, was dating his dream girl, Natasha.

"Frickin' Tyler strikes again! Join the club, man. At least Tyler didn't steal your real girlfriend. He just stole your imaginary one." Jim's best friend, Cole, joked. "Hey man, come on, don't be so down about it. There are other girls out there! I know we hate Tyler but I have to play nice with him. Now, shut up about it and spot me on squat rack!" Cole reasoned.

It had been 6 months since Cole lost his high-school sweetheart girlfriend, Jenny, to the hands of Tyler Johnson. He wasn't over it but was trying to move on with his life, thus, allowing him to take a more lighthearted approach with Frank. Cole's father worked for Mr. Johnson, Tyler's dad. He had bottled up most of his hatred towards Tyler in hopes of keeping the peace for his father's employment sake.

"I just don't know what she sees in him? Sure, his father owns half of the town, but come on! He doesn't seem like that good looking of a guy. I don't know why he gets every single girl he wants?" Jim continued to question.

"Frank, I'm telling you, girls go for guys with money. Once you make it big financially, you can get all of the pussy that you want. You're in finance at university and soon you'll be the guy getting all of the chicks once you land your dream job. You got the grades to do it. " Cole grunted while pushing out a 220 lb squat.

Frank was skeptical, "Nah man, I'm not buying it. Natasha isn't the type of girl who would go for money. Besides, these are our university years, nobody is trying to set up their future through marriage now. These years are for having fun." he said.

"Well, if it's not his money that countless women have stayed away from us for, then what the hell is it?" Cole asked while growing increasingly annoyed.

"Why don't we ask your ex, Jenny?" suggested Frank.

BANG! Cole dropped the weights on the rack. "No way! What planet are you on? I'm not asking her! Let's just finish this set and hit the showers." whined Cole.

Frank had clearly opened up an old wound by suggesting they talk with Cole's ex, Jenny. Cole had been successful in getting Jenny out of his mind and trying to move on with his life, although he was never able to keep a girlfriend longer than a few weeks. Frank could tell that his best friend wasn't ready to chat with Jenny so he figured he would meet up with her secretly. After a few texts back and forth, Frank and Jenny agreed to for a drink.

*** At the local pub***

Jenny was an absolute smokeshow. She was wearing a low-cut top partly revealing her ample (but sporty) breasts. Frank had always been more intrigued by her butt. A perfectly round specimen that popped in all the right places. Her blue coloured jeans made her ass look especially good-looking this evening. As best friends do, Cole had gone in great detail explaining to Frank all of the perfections that Jenny had and always detailed her ass. Frank though, would never ever cross any lines and always stayed clear of any contact or flirting with her.

"Hey Jenny, thanks for coming! You look very beautiful tonight." Frank attempted to charm his best-friends former lover, but he was careful not cross any lines. Bro's before ho's!

"You clean up pretty good yourself. Great to see you again! How's Cole doing?" Jenny asked with a legitimate concerned look on her face.

"Well, he's not doing that great. In fact, that's why I wanted to meet with you was to discuss Cole." informed Frank.

Jenny was a little sad to hear this. She was hoping that Frank was there pursue her as she had a little crush on Frank but would never act on it as she knew it could be damaging to the friendship between Cole and Frank. Frank also would never act on his attraction for Jenny as it was clear that Cole still hadn't moved on from her.

The drinks flowed a little more and Frank finally gathered up the courage to ask Jenny the real questions.

"One thing that I know troubles Cole, and more recently, has really troubled me; What does Tyler Johnson have that Cole or I don't? I know his dad is rich, but that can't be the only reason." Frank whispered.

"Oh, I shouldn't be talking to you about this." laughed Jenny. "You mean, you haven't heard??" she asked.

"Heard what?? I had a huge crush on Natasha, Cole was head over heels in love you! We've both lost out our dream girls because of this guy and I want to know what the hell he has to offer that we don't? Frank asked while growing visibly frustrated again.

"Well, I can't speak for Natasha, but I can guess." teased Jenny with a wave of her blonde hair. "I really shouldn't be talking about it" she tried to refrain herself from spilling the beans.

"Come on, Jenny! Think of it this way, you are helping out two of your friends navigate through their college years with the ladies." Frank said with a reasoning tone.

"I need you to promise me that this stays between us and I'll tell you. I can't have Cole's feelings hurt anymore. I still feel horrible for leaving him." Jenny demanded as Frank nodded yes in approval. "Okay, Tyler has a very large penis." Jenny said sheepishly.

"Ohhhhhhh, okay" - it all clicked in that instant for Frank like a light-switch had been turned on. The jiggle in his gym-shorts that he subconsciously noticed. The hand-gesture measurements that girls used to do when talking about it. It all made sense now to Frank. "Dang, I should have known. Tell me more about it." Frank urged.

"Well, it's not that Cole is bad in that department." backtracked Jenny. Frank nodded as he sees his best friend in the gym showers almost 5 days per week. In fact, Frank started to get really concerned as Cole seemed to be the exact size as he was. They had compared their hard-on size while watching porn together years ago.

"Cole was fine in the length department, it's the width department that makes Tyler just amazing. I've never had such a strong orgasm or multiple orgasms like that before. It just filled me so full, I've been looking for something like that ever since he moved on from me." confessed Jenny.

"So seriously, that's the only thing?" questioned Frank.

"Yes it is but please don't look at me any differently. I don't want you to look at me as a slut. I just wish I never would have experienced his cock because that's what I crave now. I crave that size to fill me up like that." explained Jenny.

"Can't you just buy a large dildo?" asked Frank.

"I've tried, and yeah, it feels okay, but I got earth shattering orgams from Tyler." Jenny confessed.

Jenny and Frank continued to discuss Tyler's large cock and how great it feels for a woman to have that kind of girth pulsating inside of you. Tyler was rock hard hearing Jenny explain how much fun she had going down on such a large member. "It sounds weird to say this but I loved having him in my mouth. The thickness made me so wet while i was taking him in my mouth" she said. Frank's erection blossomed when he envisioned Jenny's perfect lips and wide smile being filled with cock. Frank became flustered when Jenny noticed his bulge getting out of hand. "Wow Frank, looks like you really have been enjoying my stories about Tyler. I can see your bulge in your pants there." Jenny joked.

Frank covered himself with his jacket, got up and made an excuse to leave. "Jenny thank you so much for meeting with me. I need to leave now but thank you."

"You're welcome Frank, I'm glad to help out Cole. Let me know if I can help him out in any other way." suggested Jenny.

With that, Frank bolted to his car. He had a pit in his stomach. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!" he thought. "I'm the same size as Cole, I'm doomed too." Frank worried.

*** Back at the Gym: Shoulders and Chest day***

Frank arrived at the gym knowing that he had met Jenny behind Cole's back. "Cole man, we gotta talk! I feel horrible for not telling you this, but it's serious and it affects both us. " Frank said the change room.

"Yeah man, you can talk to me about anything. You know that!" encouraged Cole.

"Well, I met with Jenny last night" started off Frank.

"You slept with my ex?????" questioned Cole with eyebrows raised.

"No, no, no, never, without your permission." backpedalled Frank.

"What then?" Cole pressed.

"You know how upset I've been over Natasha? Right? I haven't been sleeping well. This frickin Tyler Johnson conundrum has been stressing me out and had to ask her about." he confessed.

"So, that doesn't seem like such a big deal." Cole said.

"Yeah, well, it is a very BIG deal according to Jenny." Frank gestured toward his crotch.

"You mean Tyler has a big schlong?" he asked.

"Yes, I guess it's long and massively thick and fills up women in all the right places" Frank sounded depressed as he explained further. "This affects me too! You and I are practically identical in size and I just feel horrible about this. I'll never be able to be with Natasha now."

Cole went silent for a second to process his thoughts. He remembered the time he and Frank had watched porn together in his parents basement. The lights were on and he remembered Frank's erect cock being about the same size as his.

"Dang, bro, this is horrible! What do we do?" Cole slumped out.

"I didn't think we were that small. Compared to other dudes in the change room, I'd say we are above average in length." Cole detailed.

"The problem isn't length, it's the girth according to Jenny. This frickin Tyler Johnson must be as thick as coke can." an angry Frank surmised. "By the way, Jenny was looking hotter than ever. I was thinking about it, but wouldn't do anything without your blessing Cole. Besides, she would just be upset with my size as she was with yours." Frank said.

"Ha, sounds to me like both of us would need to bang her pussy for her to be satisfied." joked Cole.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." joked back Frank.

Frank and Cole continued their joking back and forth about Jenny while they worked out their favourite muscle group (shoulders and chest). As they continued to joke, the stories filled with more detail. "Maybe we should just both teach her lesson and see how she likes both of dicks pounding her sweet pussy at the same time." The jokes continued in the sparsely filled change room afterwards. "Yeah, she said she loved having a really full feeling in her mouth with Tyler, why don't you try sticking both of these rods in your mouth at the same time!" they said in the shower. Unwilling to admit it, both guys were extremely turned on by the thoughts of double teaming Jenny together. They were both semi-erect in the shower together when they noticed.

"Uhhhh, dang Frank, looks like you appreciate this double team idea a little too much. You're sporting a little wood there bud." noticed Cole.

"Hah, you too bro. Well, maybe double teaming Jenny it isn't such a bad idea then if we're both getting hard thinking about it?" Frank thought out loud.

"I'd do anything to be back with Jenny, including have you around!" laughed Cole.

The two parted ways from the gym with both of their minds racing. Both had watched double penetration porn before but this was different. What they were thinking about was brand new to both of them. They were contemplating putting both of their dicks inside Jenny's sweet pussy at the same time. There would be rubbing of the dicks together. They both wrestled with these erotic thoughts. It turned both of them on so much and they were both surprised that hadn't been into this type of porn before.

"Frank, come over here bro!" Cole demanded over the phone. "I think we need to have strategy session".

"Can't man, I gotta study for my finance midterm tomorrow." Frank tried backing out.

"I think you're going to want to see this! It involves our "operation Jenny". Cole said convincingly. Frank bolted over to Cole's apartment to see what he was cooking up.

Frank only lived a few blocks away from Cole so he made it over in good time. Frank was close enough with Cole that he never felt the need to knock, the door was always open for him. Their friendship was so close that they always helped themselves to whatever they needed. Without question, if either of them needed anything, the other would provide it. It was a type of life-long friendship that both were very appreciative of. However, tonight they were about to discuss sharing something in which they hadn't ever shared before. A woman. A hot woman in which Cole still had strong feelings for. It was uncharted territory for them both.

"Okay Frank, I've been doing some research here and I've got a few things I need to show you." as Frank nodded, Cole pressed play on a video that he had ready on his big screen.

"Wow, what's this? Some porn? I've been thinking about this double team stuff and I'm curious as to how this would work". Frank confessed.

"I'm sure you've seen DP's before in porn but we are talking about some next level shit here. We better check it on video before we actually decide to attempt this shit in real life. It's intense bro." Cole pressed play while disclosing.

On the TV screen, a scene out of a porno movie started to play. It was the familiar cheesy scene in which two guys are drinking champagne with a girl. Soon enough, the threesome started making out. This video clearly seemed a little different than the MMF porn that they had seen before. The guys seemed to much closer. They both kissed the girl almost a little too closely for both of their liking. "Oh no, this isn't bisexual gay porn, is it?" A frightened Frank asked Cole.

"No bro, just watch. Nothing sick like that." reassured Cole.

The guys on the screen continued to both kiss the hot porno babe. The guys lips never touched but got offly close to touching as they became ravenous with their groping and kissing of the babe.

Soon enough, the porno dicks came out on the screen. Very long members but not too girthy. A little bigger than Frank and Coles. The porno babe quickly started going down the studs. Frank and Cole both started to develop bulges in their pants watching this. Again, something seemed very different from the other porn that they watched. The guys were standing a lot closer together as the babe took turns stuffing a dick into her mouth. After a little back and forth, the babe pushed the guys close together. Now, both of their cocks were almost parallel and were touching. She pushed both dicks together with her hands and put both in her mouth at the same time. Frank's jaw hit the ground as Cole grinned from ear to ear. Frank was so turned on by this. "Wow, that is hot!" he blurted out sheepishly while moving his hand to his cock to rub it through his jeans.

"I know, right? Hold onto your hat bro. This shit gets better." Cole said with excitement.

The double sucking continued on Cole's TV screen. Both guys were standing while the porno babe was trying to stick both dicks in her mouth at the same time. She was trying to grip both dicks with one hand but was having difficulties. The guys scooched closer together to accommodate her, clearly displaying no signs of homophobia. After some difficulties, the porno babe asked one of the guys to lie down. She then straddled him in the 69 position and started deepthroating his cock again. She then motioned to the 2nd porno dude to get his dick closer. She was clearly trying to create a better angle in which to double penetrate her mouth deeper. The second guy got closer straddling the lying down guys leg. The babe pulled his cock in creating a perfectly parallel double dick situation. Grabbing both guys at the base of their cocks, she used one hand to stroke both them. Such a tease, she continued stroking both cocks together in her hand until both guys were begging for her mouth. Finally, while squeezing both cocks together at the bases, she easily fit both cocks into her willing mouth. This angle was much easier for her. It showed as she was able to fit both of them deeper inside. The guys on screen moaned in delight. Cole, while watching this, much to the surprise of Frank, had taken his dick out of his pants and was clearly loving this double sucking action. After seeing this, Frank was startled, "Whoa Cole, you're a little too turned on by this!" joked Frank trying to ease some of the obvious tension.

Cole, being a little more forward wasn't as shy. "Of course, feel free to join. No point letting a good boner and porno scene go to waste." he said. Frank obliged and whipped out his similarly sized dick that was getting painful in his jeans.

Both friends sat with dick in hand. A new milestone in their close friendship. Surprisingly, it didn't feel weird or gay to them. Sure, they were watching two dicks rub together inside a woman's mouth, but it didn't feel weird for them. It almost felt natural. They enjoyed to everything together already. It only seemed like jerking off together to hot MMF porno was a natural progression of the strong friendship.

The double sucking in the porno scene concluded. Next up was the obligatory spit roast, which suddenly didn't seem as hot. They looked over at each others dicks with a nod of encouragement as if to say, "yes, I approve of you and your dick." It was welcomed by both of the guys. Back and forth, the spit roasting on the scene continued. The guys on screen even high-fived each other. Something that Frank and Cole would totally do. "Just wait, the best part is coming up!" Cole encouraged.

The porno babe repositioned by studs to a dp position. Frank thought to himself "okay, I've seen this dp stuff before. I like it." The first cock entered porno babes sweet pussy in the cowgirl position. The second guy came from behind and appeared to be ready to enter her ass. "Whoa!" Frank gasped. "Is this what I think it is?" he asked.

"Ohhhhh yeah!" Cole confirmed Frank's suspicions. The second cock wasn't about to enter her ass. No, that cock was lining up to penetrate her pussy as well. After a little maneuvering, the 2nd cock was able to penetrate the pussy as well and both guys started pump in unison to a rhythm. Frank and Cole were on the edge of their seats for this, cockheads purple.

"Holy shit balls!" Frank exclaimed as the two dicks penetrated. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Hold on man, there's more! I'll let you know when to cum." Cole said while handing Frank a box of kleenex in preparation.

After lots of double pussy penetration, the porno babe went back to her oral pleasuring. Without moving a muscle, the studs stayed in the dp position to allow the porno babe to suck both of their rods again. This time, however, it was the studs that were doing the thrusting. The porno babe's mouth stayed still while both guys thrusted their dicks in out of the the willing mouth. They were able to get a little deeper and clearly had no issues with the majority of the good sensations was coming from their dicks rubbing against each other.

"Okay bro! I'm getting ready!!" exclaimed Cole with excitement.

"Me too!" confirmed Frank.

The timing seemed to line up perfectly. The porno babe took both cocks out of her mouth and started jerking them both off together in her hand, trying to coax a couple of cum shots onto her face. As she jerked them both off with her right hand, both cocks exploded together in unison all over her face. This sent Frank and Cole over the edge as well as what they witnessed was easily the hottest thing either of them had ever seen. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhh, oh yeah, oh yeah." they both traded off pleasurable moans as they jerked off into their respective kleenexes. They looked up to see the porno babe continue to milk both cocks in her right hand, squeezing out the last morsels of semen. Frank and Cole squeezed out their semen as well being careful not to spill on Cole's couch.

asdfman
asdfman
22 Followers
12