The Downfall Ch. 01

Story Info
None consensual Transformation.
892 words
3.76
19.5k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was involved in a loving relationship with my girlfriend and in my mind; she was becoming the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Things seemed to be going well I suppose but I hoped we were not falling into a rut.

One day after a hard session of love making, she said in a rather sweet innocent voice that I was not getting as hard as most men she had been with before and maybe I was trying to let my softer more gentle and less manly side out for a while. I laughed and told her I had no less manly side and the conversation ended.

I guess her comment found a home in the back of my mind for a few days later after another session of fucking, for I brought the topic up and she was so sweet and said that being a submissive to towards another woman for one night would not make me any less of a man than I was but might allow me to see what was going on inside my mind.

Somehow what she said made sense and then she mentioned that her dearest friend was getting ready to celebrate her 35th birthday and was throwing a party and perhaps it would do us good to attend and then I could meet her and her husband. She was sure her friend would be happy to help me out. God why did I simply say no thanks but I said in fact for her to set it up.

It was set up for the following week and my girl friend Rhea, who had just turned 40, kept relaying messages from this friend of hers such as be freshly showered and use an enema beforehand.

Turned out they lived about 6 hours away and we chose to drive.

We stopped to get something to drink about an hour out and Rhea handed me a pill to take telling me it was a Viagra so that I would not humiliate myself if her friend wanted me to perform.

Well I took the pill and I swear that within 15 minutes I was rock hard and my mind started feeling a bit fuzzy. Almost like my reflexes had slowed down but I thought it was just my nerves.

We got there and rang the bell and the door opened and there was this young looking beautiful redhead standing there in a bikini.

She looked pretty and rather sweet and I said hello unaware that Rhea had picked the shorts I was wearing so that my ragging hard on was pointing straight out. She hugged Rhea rather tightly and then invited us in and introduced us to her husband Karl.

Karl was thin and tall and seemed to be wearing a robe but my mind drew no conclusions when her friend Lori said we had the house to ourselves till we had to leave for the party tonight.

Rhea got me and walked me to the middle of the living room and made the introductions and I found somehow Karl and I got to be standing next to each other and the two women were facing us.

Lori reached up under my Rhea's dress and pinched her ass and told her to help the boys get undressed.

She smiled and walked over and undressed the Karl and my eyes got glued on his cock. It was the biggest one I had ever seen in person and I swear it was not fully hard.

Once she finished with him she turned to me and started with my pants and I wavered a little so she took my hand and wrapped it around his cock and said honey, hold onto this cute cock to keep your balance.

Why did I allow her to wrap my fingers around his shaft??? Wish I knew why I did it, but I did.

As she undressed me she kept saying things about his cock. How big it was, how thick it was, how good it would feel in someone's mouth. With each statement she would say honey. Honey isn't it a beautiful cock. Honey doesn't it feel good in your hand.

Once I was naked she placed her hand over mine and started sliding my hand up and down his shaft. When she removed her hand, I did not stop.

I had never in my life touched another man's cock and here I was in front of my girl friend and a total stranger slowly stroking this cock and making it much harder.

Feeling something, I looked down and saw his smooth hand on my cock which was harder than I ever remember it being.

Standing there being stroked by a guy and making no attempt to stop him.

I was in a fog and almost cried out when he released my cock and pulled his from my hand as I watched him get on the floor on his back with his legs wide apart.

I felt lost but clueless until Rhea said it was time to get on all fours and be properly introduced to the cock I seemed to love.

As she lowered me down, she laughed and said there here was all this willing and available pussy but all I wanted was a stranger's hard cock.