The Downhill Run Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We planned to leave on a Sunday morning, giving us and the family...and I mean all the aunts, uncles and cousins within a day's ride...one last party. I didn't know until that night that tequila came in large wooden casks. Nico had two of them set up in the courtyard by noon the day of the orgy. The timing also gave everyone the next day off to recover and make their peace with the local padre.

The fucking started early, with Bonita making a point of doing Manny, Jerry and me right off the bat, while Trish, Amy and Celia concentrated on Nico and Humberto. Between the tequila and the sheer number of visiting family, I lost track of who or how many I sucked and fucked before it even got dark.

We finally managed to shove off about three hours later than we planned, not that it mattered much in the face of an eight week voyage. Trish did come up with a brilliant sleeping arrangement...leave two of us on deck at all times. After a couple of days we settled in to a reasonable semblance of a routine and at least kept the boat pointed in the general direction of Hawaii.

**********

12