The Dragon's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I curled my arms around my master's neck as we warred with each other with teeth and tongue and lips. The erotic pleasure of his mouth was compounded with the feel of his manhood moving back and forth inside of my tight channel, his strong hands pulling my hips against his with heavy thrusts.

He moved one of his hands to the front of my body, dipping down between my legs to the little bead of desire that he found there. With one hand, he teased that bead and pushed me away from him, and with the other he brought me closer, grinding my hips against his. I felt very much like a ragdoll, thrown about at his whim, but the pleasure I found in his touch delighted me. I cried out in ecstasy, the sound muffled by his lips.

Soon enough, my master tired of this play and returned me to my original position: lying beneath him in the hay. He raised himself above me, his hands on either side of my head, as he pounded into me. I could tell that he was nearing completion as his movements grew faster and more erratic.

I ran my hands up and down his chests, scratching him with my fingernails, earning a groan of appreciation from him. He moved closer to me, the coarse hair on his chest tickling my beaded nipples, and he claimed my mouth once again. He returned one of his hands to my bead of pleasure and stroked in time with his heavy thrusts.

As the Dragon moved his mouth back to the sensitive skin on my neck, I let out a howl of ecstasy. He bit down on my skin as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his hips into mine. I had pulled him into my body to the hilt when my climax began.

He stayed still for a moment, keeping his member firmly lodged into my tight channel as far as it would reach, and groaned deep in his throat as he felt my inner muscles clench him. He didn't move again until my bliss had subsided. When it had, he pulled almost all the way out of my body before driving back in, much harder than he had before. Though I had just come apart in his arms, I felt the telltale tingles that signaled I could reach my peak again—and soon.

The Dragon continued to drive into me, half-mad with lust. There were no teasing touches, no playful nibbles; this time, the Dragon was aiming for his own pleasure. But still, even as I felt him stiffen and flood my molten core with his seed, I cried out in ecstasy as I found completion again.

We settled down into the hay as our bodies cooled, the heavy weight of my master pressing down on me. I listened to his heart beat wildly in his chest, the sound soothing and nearly sleep-inducing. I was just about to drift off when he spoke:

"If I come for you in your chambers will I be welcomed?"

I smiled into his shoulder, pleased with the question. "Always, sire."

He raised himself up on his hands and looked into my eyes for a long moment. I could still see the heat there when he leaned down to kiss me.

I felt the loss as soon as he pulled his body from mine and rose to his feet. Without another word to me, he returned to the shadows before leaving the room. I felt cold without the heat of his skin on mine, but I was content with the thought of him taking me in my bedchamber, on equal footing for once.

When the priestesses returned to the chamber to lead me back to my room I was still lying in the hay, a wide smile on my face.

12