The Dragon's Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
The dragon visits the village.
3.5k words
4.22
33.1k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consentual or reluctant sex.

*

Elin, daughter of Eric, knelt on all fours, in the middle of the offering plinth that stood just outside the village of Delken. Her fellow villagers had fled into their homes, all but the village's chief and his son. Elin's mother had been the last to leave, but Elin had told her to go and look after Elin's young son.

"Elin, we are grateful for what..."

"NO!" bellowed Elin, interrupting her chief, "I don't want l hear it. You gave me no choice, now just leave."

The chief, clearly trying to assuage his own guilt, continued, "This could stop anyone else suffering the same fate as Rainer...'

Elin was wearing some leather padding; it covered her feet, her calves up to her lower thighs, forearms and her wrist, including the lower half of her palms. She was completely bare across her intimate areas and her chest. The villagers had believed they dragon may not understand the offering if she was not as bared as she was. She didn't argue as she felt exposing herself was the least of the indignities to come. Despite her nakedness, she was not ashamed to draw herself up onto her knees, exposing her generous bosom and smooth nether regions, and look the chief straight in the eyes.

She was shackled by her neck to a thick wooden pillar that stood upright in the middle of the plinth. The chain that tied her to the pillar was long enough that in theory she could walk anywhere on the plinth uninhibited. However, her limbs were also shackled. A chain running between her wrists was also attached, at the middle, to her neck collar; she could just about look up when both her hands were placed flat on the cold stone surface of the plinth. Her ankles were linked too, but they were joined by a steel shoulder-width bar, the ends of which were chained to cuffs, allowing her feet free movement, as long as she kept them spread.

The motion of raising herself up was naturally ungainly with her chains; such was the idea, so the villagers said. If Elin were to make run for it, like the horse, it would put the village at risk, as well as herself. The village chief understood Elin wished to interrupt him, so he waited patiently for her to get into a kneeling position, his expression plain as he watched her awkward motions.

"Don't you speak his name! Don't you dare! Please, just go! Go and leave me in peace before I am subjected to that," she snarled, head pointed at the growing form of the winged beast.

The two remaining humans, other than Elin, retreated to inside their huts, leaving her alone on the plinth. Roars and grumbles were got louder, as did the sound of beating wings. The noises frightened Elin but she took deep, slow breaths to keep herself calm. Though the monster already was easily visible in the sky, it was still quite a distance away. Elin rolled onto her back, groaning as the granite surface scratched her bare skin, and sat up, back against the pillar. Seeing the beast approach served to calm her nerves somewhat more, she felt more aware of what was coming, compared to disembodied bellowing.

She became uncomfortable with the wait, increasingly wishing the creature would hurry up and get it over with. Her inner thighs were cold, the wind whipping the witness between them where the dragon-bait elixir had been spread. She distracted herself by drawing her finger across the weaving tattoo that was etched across the outside of her right hip and thigh.

She could see the dragons features now, it's claws, and teeth, and even make out the red glints of its eyes. Trembling all over, she tasted bile in her mouth, which she spat onto the stone plinth before forcing herself to turn back round onto all fours again. She managed to control her sobbing to short gasping, but she could feel tears running down her cheeks. Elin dared not look back but she heard it was close.

The ground shook with two great thundering quakes and she knew the dragon had landed. She could hear the beast's deep angry breaths. She heard it inhale, a slow, calm noise, before it broke into a great piercing shrieking roar. It was the loudest noise she had ever heard, so deafening she hadn't even realised she was screaming in terror. She scrunched up her eyes and went down onto her forearms, burying her head into her hands. It took every bit of self-control she had not to try to run. She thought about the poor mare and understood how fear alone could kill a creature.

She heard the creature exhale again and felt the pain of heat on her back, she let out a sharp yelp, expecting to meet her end, but instead she realised the dragon had aimed its fiery breath high above her and not at her.

She felt an enormous weight pound down barely a few feet to the right of her, followed by about her pounding to the left. Shaking, she willed her head up, opened her eyes, and turned to see great three-clawed fists diagonally behind her. The fists were black and scaly and attached to long, powerful arms. Each arm had a folded leathery that would unfurl into those hideous, fearsome wings.

She could feel hot breath right behind her legs, it stank almost like the barn where they kept the breeding bull but there was another quality to it, perhaps like smell of a recently quelled fire. She buried her head again as she felt the creature stalk closer. She shrieked and let out a sob as she felt something slimy and coarse slither up the back of her legs and right up against her most intimate area. Helping her father on the farm she had seen animals do this. The bull was prepping his bitch. As intended, the elixir had fooled the dragon. It saw her as an animal, a feral creature it could mate with.

She raised herself back onto her hands; she was scared still, but knowing the creature was not intending to kill her, had relieved her of enough fear that she felt in control of her body again. She felt the dragon lick and salivate on her for a few more strokes, before she saw one of the monstrous reptilian arms come crashing down diagonally ahead of her, mirrored by the other one a few seconds later.

The stone plinth reverberated twice more as the beast fully mounted it's circular rim and Elin coughed up more bile. It stomped forward until clawed toes were visible each side in her peripheral vision. She whimpered in revulsion as she felt it; a heavy, fleshy, solid thud between her legs. It missed and the rod swung up slapping her in the stomach, just about prodding the soft underside of her swinging breasts. The beast thrust forward, it's belly forcing Elin forward and knocking her shoulder into the wooden pillar, eliciting a short scream of pain. She moved her body away from the centre post so as the beast thrust again she didn't crash into it.

The rough stone surface burned her hands and the scales of the beast's belly scratched raw across her buttocks and lower back. The creature began to roar, probably frustrated it had failed to copulate. Elin cursed the villagers for shackling her, making it impossible to guide the beast into her. Worried about the consequences of leaving the beast aroused and unsatisfied, she crawled forward on her arms and lowered her hips.

She felt the beast connect with her, the meaty rod crashed against the entrance to her body, but it's size meant it failed at first to slide between her lips. The force carried her forward, but her right thigh caught the wooden post and prevented the dragon from driving her further forward. The sudden stop was the jolt needed for the beast's over-sized manhood to finally enter her.

The metal tool the blacksmith had given her, to help her accustom herself to the dragon's greater size had been huge, compared to a man, but the dragon was even bigger. The dragon's sword was not as cold and rigid as her metal tool, but the tool had a rounded shape at the top, so it penetrated her much smoother than the tip of the dragon.

She yelled out, as the dragon entered her body, but the thud of hard beast-cock against the end of her tunnel knocked the wind out of her stomach and ceased her pained voice. The dragon drew itself back and thrust at her again, causing her knee to whack against the wooden pillar. She cried out in pain again but just managed to pull her leg away before the next thrust of the beast.

Elin's pose was as low and squat as she could go, as now the beast was in full rhythm, which was not a slow pace for such a large creature, she needed to brace herself as much as she could. Her knees and elbows ached, despite her leather armour, and her hands had begun to bleed from the abrasions in her palms and fingers. Her breasts and nipples were running raw too, dragged across the stony surface. Her back felt like a cat had used her as a scratching post. However, the pain she felt from taking the dragon's excessive meat inside of her was subsiding. Yes, the only time she had felt more stretched in her life was giving birth to a child but the beast's motions were coaxing an unexpected, and shameful, response. Fear and revulsion had not left her, but a wanting began to build along her tunnel.

"Are you enjoying this? You monster!" she shouted, but her breath was stolen and she barely heard herself above the dragon's grumbling.

The dragon was panting, not unlike a human man would when with a woman, but, like all things with this creature, the noise was bigger, louder and coarser. It felt like this creature was designed to be terrifying in everything it did. But here it was, like the rest of the men it the village, if she were to lay humility to the side for a moment, desiring to fuck her.

"I hope you are enjoying this you stupid, vile beast," she continued shouting, gaining courage with each passing second, "because, no matter what, I am not! I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

She had no idea if the beast was capable of smugness, she assumed not, but she was determined not to show any satisfaction in what was happening. Involuntarily, she clawed at the stone floor and whimpered in time to the beast's pummelling. It was a sensation she was barely familiar with; her husband giving her the feeling only from intimate acts with his hands, and she by herself only recently when using her metal tool, but she knew it was coming.

She shrieked, this time in divine and carnal delight, not pain or fear, as pleasure washed over her. As her body betrayed her, forcing her to relish in the brutal abuse by the dragon, she was given a brief release from her aches. She fought the instincts within her that begged her to enjoy the dragon's invasion of her body, and tempered her ecstatic exclamations.

Her moment of relief passed and Elin's mind returned to clarity. She looked up for the first time since the dragon penetrated her and a whimper of fear squeaked from her lips. Her restraints held her head from looking too high, but in the top frame of her vision she could see a thick, scaled, serpentine neck, longer than a man was tall, looming over her. Suspended at the end of this demonic pillar was the underside of a face that bore no resemblance to any man. There was a similarity to a lizard or a serpent; the head was shaped like a blunted arrow, but a row of teeth, each one a sharpened spike designed to skewer and hold helpless creatures spilled out over its jaw.

She saw its tongue; the same wet, drooling, revolting appendage that had slithered between her legs, it slipped from the beast's mouth between some breaths, serving only to add to the hellish appearance of the creature. She saw, without regularity, the beast puff small jets of flame, as if in its lust it had lost control of this ability, completely engrossed in violating her body.

The creature drew back but raised itself up by a couple of feet. Its long rigid member dragged her off the floor and onto her feet, giving her knees and arms the relief they ached for. However, with her feet the only place of purchase to the ground, the beast's rod and its belly in tandem knocked her forward but gave her no opportunity to push back against the beast. No longer able to mate with her properly, it growled in growing irritation.

Elin quickly planted her hands against the wooden post, sliding herself further down the beast's enormous shaft. With incredible effort, she held herself in place as the dragon resumed using her body for sexual gratification. She relaxed a little into a rhythm, bending her arms in time to the dragon's thrusting and absorbing some of the brutal force. This was short-lived, however; the dragon assumed a more vertical stance and its beastly meat suspended her in the air. Screaming, she desperately grabbed the rim of the top of the wooden pillar.

Her arms burned under the stress of holding her in place as the beast's mighty legs propelled it into her tunnel. Elin was on the precipice of giving up when she heard the beast's horrific roar. Rather than let go, with instinctual reaction, she gripped the wooden post tighter. That's when she felt thick warmth goop pouring down the back of her legs.

The monster rested back down on its legs, causing Elin to thud back down to the ground with a sharp cry of pain. The beast rocked more gently now, and she recognised it's behaviour, again by casting her mind back to her father's farm. When boars mated with their sows they would spray their seed into the sow's womb and then eventually a thick paste to seal their cunt and stop the seed from spilling. That's what she was right now; a sow, a mare, a bitch. Pretty much the only thing she wasn't was a human female.

She could see and feel the watery fluid pooling around her hands; there was so much it had spread from below her sex into a thin puddle that covered half the pedestal. The thicker liquid, the 'plug', floated gently atop the more free flowing juice, and she could see and feel the yellowish-white slime clinging to her hands, knees and feet. The dragon went for a few more minutes, long enough that the whole stone surface had a clear, shiny film covering it and everything in her immediate vicinity was a thick, off-white lumpy goo.

She heard her 'mate' grunt, and it's thick reptilian manhood slid out of her; she could feel how much it had stretched her by how empty she felt. She felt its beastly meat, still solid, drag across her back, leaving a trail of its ejaculation on her skin, as it shifted its enormous weight forward. She looked up and round at the monster, but found, directly in her line of sight, was its fearsome looking penis; it looked every bit as demonic as its owner.

It was long, so she couldn't see the whole shaft; her shackles still restricted the movement of her head. She could see what she thought to be the top half of the shaft, estimating its full length to be just a little shorter than her arm. It was thick, but not uniform in girth, perhaps similar in shape and size of a normal man's forearm. However, where a mans arm would have a hand, was a flat angled tip, the rim just a little wider than the shaft. The tip was grey, almost black, but the rest of it was a deep angry red, covered in bulging purple veins. She thought, horrified, about how such a twisted creation had been inside of her.

Elin saw the beast rise up, but as it did so, a long strand of its seed dribbled down from its manhood and fell straight to her face, a fair amount landing in her open mouth, stinging her tongue with a sour, salty taste. She turned her face back to the floor and felt a few more dribbles hit her hair and back. With another deafening roar, it sprung up, shaking the entire stone stage enough to cause Elin to collapse into the mess of dragon sperm she had been kneeling in.

She felt the strong wind, whipped up by the powerful beats of the monstrous wings, lash across her naked body, chilling her bare skin, especially around her intimate area and the back of her legs, which were still wet from the dragon.

She turned into her side to watch the beast rise from the platform, upon which it used and humiliated her, and could see, feel, smell and taste the beastly goo spray across her until the dragon was high enough in the air that its wings no longer stirred the nearby air.

She rolled onto her back, unwillingly coating the last dry parts of her body with more of the dragons's goo, and then sat up so that she could shimmy over to the central wooden post. She felt a little dizzy with exhaustion, so she sat there unmoving for enough time that the Flying Terror was once again nothing more than a distant image.

She saw the Chief and his son exit the building they had cowered in, followed by the rest of the villagers cautiously peeking out from their respective homes. The Chief and his son approached the plinth, but waited awkwardly just a couple of feet from its rim.

The surface was slippery with the dragon's sperm, so It was incredibly difficult for Elin to get to her feet without looking like a drunk trying to find his feet. By the time she had managed to stand, the rest of the village had arrived, except her mother and son, by Elin's own wishes, and they ogled her naked form, which was bruised and grazed and covered in the humiliating slime that slowly rolled down her body. She flicked her hair, which was matted with demon seed, behind her head and looked round the village with no attempt to cover herself.

"Shouldn't we help her down?" asked one of the villagers.

Without saying a word, the Chief handed his son a pair of gloves and gave him a leg up onto the plinth. She scoffed to herself as the chieftain's son pulled a face of disgust as he got some of the spunk on his leather overalls; she wondered how he would feel if he had it dribbling down her legs, like she had. She looked down and saw her stomach was more bloated than usual and she wondered when the thick goo plugging her cunt would give way and release a flood of seed. She hoped it would be when the chieftain's son was right next to her.

She waited patiently as he carefully uncuffed her feet and hands. She watched the way he was cautious to avoid getting too much of the slime on his hands and it made her want to grab and embrace him, rubbing him with the mess that currently clung to her body. However, she decided she would rather not touch the coward and she left him to remove her chains.

"Hey!" she shouted as he walked to the edge of the platform, without removing her neck shackle.

Murmurs whipped around the crowd, before the Chief spoke in his commanding boom, "Elin, I must confess we did not tell you the whole story. The dragon has marked you as its mate... This means it will return."

The murmurs became louder.

"The whole point was to get rid of the dragon!" Elin screamed.

Unfazed, the Chief continued, "The dragon will take you to its lair, it will keep you there for, perhaps, 5 sunrises and bring you back as its mate, after which point it will protect the village, rather than feed from us."

Elin was shaking, she had no idea what to say or do. She didn't know if she wanted to scream or cry or be sick.

"Elin, we must ask you to do your duty again. We must leave you here through the night, washing you might remove the scent the beast has left on you. We thank you."

The entire village mumbled a 'thank you' in unison but Elin wasn't listening. She rushed to the far edge of the plinth as bile rushed up her throat and out of her mouth.