The Drayden University Cheerleaders

Story Info
The freshmen get hazed, and Dani finds out she likes it.
7.2k words
4.51
80.4k
97

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers

"Ladies! Listen up!" Coach Greenshaun held her left hand in the air, and snapped loud enough that the group of cheerleaders around her silenced. "Y'all know the drill. Drop 'em if you want on the bus."

Janet and Dani exchanged wide eyed glances. They had both though the rule was just a rumor spread by the older girls to scare the first-year students on the team. Dani's brain held on to the doubt until she saw the girls in front of her comply, pushing their bright red cheer briefs, and the panties beneath them down their thighs.

Next to her Janet said, "oh my god," under her breath.

The cheerleader closest to their coach plucked her underwear off a shoe, and dropped them in a bag their coach was holding. The coach checked her name off a list, then the girl climbed the steps into the bus, clutching the hem of her skirt down and against her ass. The process repeated a few times before Dani admitted to herself they weren't putting her on, and even then, she had to look over to Janet to confirm she wasn't dreaming.

Janet and Dani had met just a few weeks ago at a new student orientation. They were at Drayden University in Northern California on cheerleading scholarships, and both had come from small towns in the parts of the country where most of their neighbors had been cornfields. They were both petite, near a hundred pounds, and just above five feet tall. Each had been the most skilled cheerleader at their high school, and wouldn't have had the opportunity to go to a college as nice as Drayden if they hadn't been. Dani's skin was deep olive, and her hair jet black, long and curly. Janet was a natural redhead, and when cheering had to keep her C-cup chest strapped down under two sports bras, each a size too small. Both had made a few friends with the rest of the cheer squad, but had become quickly close.

When Candice, the team captain, had told them about the bus rules they had agreed afterward that she was just trying to scare them, and hadn't bothered to confer beyond themselves. Confronted with it though, the reality of Coach Greenshaun's rule settled on the two terrified 19-year-olds.

No panties on the bus. If they behaved for the four-hour ride, they got them back at their destination. If they didn't they could either leave the team right then and there, or cheer without them. Janet and Dani both needed their scholarships. In the event they left the team, they would also be leaving school, and sticking their parents with the five figure bill for their first semester, a prospect that wouldn't sit well in either household.

The pair watched wide eyed as girl after girl did what was necessary to board. Candice approached the head of the line, panties and briefs in a ziplock bag in her hand. Her blonde bob was flawlessly trimmed just above her jawline, and her makeup just as stern as it looked every day. She held the baggy out to Coach Greenshaun, and the older woman looked at them for a moment before asking, "That mean you already took them off?"

Candice flipped up the hem of her skirt, and Coach nodded slightly and checked her name off the list.

Dani asked Janet, "did you write your name on yours?"

"Nope. I seriously thought they were joking about this."

Eventually the crowd of cheerleaders had all boarded, save Janet, Dani, and three other first year students. Their coach said to them, "I'm not impressed ladies. This rule goes especially for freshmen."

Frowning as she did, Janet reached up under her skirt, and looped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. She moved her knees back and forth to wiggle her thighs enough to that both pairs dropped to her shoes. Dani watched as they slid down her friend's legs, and was surprised to see the other girl was wearing under her cheer briefs. A pair of completely sheer black bikini cut panties, with an inch around teardrop cut out of the back right under the waistband. Dani didn't even know where to by a pair of panties that non-functional. Janet's face had turned nearly as red as her uniform. She dropped her panties in the bag with the rest of the team's and stepped up into the bus, radiating embarrassment.

Dani slid her hands up the outside of her thighs, and reached for the elastic waist. She was going to spend the next four hours wearing a tiny pleated skirt, without panties. Something about that idea filled her with shame, but on it her crotch went hot and slick. The plain cotton bikini-cut panties came down her thighs, rubbing damp against her leg. As she dropped them in the bag she hopped the coach wouldn't notice that her panties were so wet. Dani climbed into the bus, pinning her skirt down as the overweight, male, bus driver watched every move she made.

The last few girls behind her did what they had to as she found a seat. Janet had taken a seat on the aisle about half-way back, next to a blonde second-year girl named Ashley. Candice sat at a seat all the way in the back by herself, the other 4 seniors on the team all sitting across the aisle or in front of her. A row up, and across the aisle from Janet, Dani found a vacant seat next to a dark-haired and pale girl she hardly knew. "Hi," Dani awkwardly pushed a curl of her hair behind her ear, and said, "can I sit here?"

The older girl hardly looked up from her phone, but cleared the seat next to her. As soon as Dani was seated the girl she sat next to held up the front of her skirt between her finger and thumb, parted her knees, and snapped a series of upskirt selfies. "Your first time on the bus?" Her voice caught Dani off guard. It was rough, breathless, in a way that sounded like she had just finished fucking someone.

"Yeah."

The other girl smiled, and said, "You get used to it." She opened her Instagram, and said, "I'm Charlotte."

"Dani."

She watched wide-eyed as Charlotte posted one of the selfies of her naked, bald, pussy with the hashtag #cheerhard. "Nice to meet you Dani."

Coach Greenshaun climbed the stairs onto the bus, and Dani half panicked when she saw the bag of panties was no longer in her hand. She took a mic like a CB from above the driver, and held it before her mouth. The PA shouted for her, "We got a long ride today, ladies. Let's have it as quiet as we can. First stop is about an hour."

Dani whispered to her neighbor, "What happened to the bag?"

Charlotte scanned down her Insta feed, notifications already rolling in. "She locks it up in the baggage hold on the side until we get where we're going." She put her phone to sleep and set it down in her lap. "You seen Cuthbert before?"

"No."

"It's pretty nice. It's like halfway up Shasta. It'll be windy every stop, for sure." There was no recognition of what she was saying in Dani's expression at all. "Like, really windy." This time she fanned the hem of her skirt at Dani, flashing her waxed clean mound.

Charlotte remembered the face she probably made when she figured out the rules, and it was the only thing that kept her from laughing at Dani's expression. Dani's voice nearly climbed above a whisper. "She doesn't give them back when we stop?"

"Nope. When we stop you have to watch out of Candice and the other seniors. They're like Greenshaun's snitches, but they don't even have to be telling the truth. You don't have to cause any trouble, they just have to tell her you did. The Captain normally plays it like blackmail, forcing the freshmen to do all kinds of humiliating shit just to get their panties back."

The rules were stacked against her for sure, but something about it was driving Dani's mind wild. "Like what?"

"Flashing mostly. Last year they made Ashley give a guy a handjob."

Thinking of the older girls holding her underwear ransom made Dani's insides turn to jelly. She didn't want off the team, and she didn't want to have to flash anybody, but the possibility of being forced to decide between to two had found something inside of her she hadn't had the opportunity to see before. Her thighs slicked against each other as she got more and more wet. She looked back at Janet, and the expression of her face communicated that she was getting the same story from Ashley.

"Candice though," Charlotte made eye contact with Dani for the first time since she sat down, "is totally way more aggressive than our captain last year."

"How so?"

"Like you guys might be in some trouble."

"Can you..."

Charlotte cut her off, "No way. Rooks are on their own." After a pause, she added, "Who knows. You might be one of the ones that likes it."

The rest of the first hour Dani spent in quiet contemplation of that statement. She might be one of the ones that likes it. Was that what was at work in her? Most of her life until then she though liking things was voluntary. Could she like something and not know it until it happened? Was that what this was? Would she be posting her own #cheerhard selfies on Insta next?

All the over-thinking did was bring it more to the forefront of her thought. The damp slick of her thighs got hotter, and gradually more comfortable. She knew the thought of relinquishing to the older girls on the team was turning her on, but she had no idea what to do with that. Overwhelmingly, she wanted to give in to them, and they hadn't even done anything yet. Dani just wanted to touch herself, she wanted to work the thought out of her system. Just sitting there with it was only feeding it, and she thought the only way out of it would be bringing herself to orgasm.

The bus pulled into its first stop, a rest area just an hour north of the university, and Dani all but ran down the aisle to get to the bathroom and work the thought out of her mind. Out in the open green of northern California the wind immediately blew up her skirt, cooling the dampness of her crotch, and driving more of her attention to how badly she had to get off. Her hands instinctively grabbed at the hem of her skirt to keep it down, taking notice that the other girls were doing similar.

Two guys in their mid-twenties leaned against the front of a rental moving truck, smoking cigarettes, and watching intently as the cheerleaders walk by. Dani turned to see Janet walking behind her, one of the seniors, a tall and svelte girl named Shannon with long straight auburn hair, clutching her elbow to keep her from holding her skirt down. Janet was preemptively blushing, and it didn't take long for the wind to give her a reason to.

The front of Janet's skirt blew up around her waist, giving both the young men an eyeful of her natural red pubic hair, flawlessly waxed into an inch-wide strip. The senior's flipped up exposing her completely bald pussy, but if she was embarrassed it didn't show. The young men exchanged glances, and Janet turned a shade of red so deep her blush must have blushed. The senior led Janet off the sidewalk into a grassy area, and prompted Janet to show her a couple of her flips under the pretense of giving her a few pointers. The boys on the truck elbowed each other and grinned, one of them lit a new cigarette, and both dug out phones to start taking pictures.

Dani's proxy shame for her friend rose in her chest, leaving her pussy newly wet again. A group of four other cheerleaders hit the bathroom right before she did. There were at least ten stalls, and several of them were open. They all had reasonably solid doors that went nearly all the way to the floor, and walls dividing each thick enough to be tiled. Dani took a stall near the end of the room, and wasted little time in getting started.

She sat on the toilet without even checking if it was clean. The first two fingers of her right hand ground into her clit, while her left franticly found its way into her drenched opening. She dug at the tendons in her inner thighs, and pressed her finger tips into the inside of her pubic bone. Normally it took her the better part of an hour to get off, but inside of a minute she was on the edge of it. Stewing in it the whole bus ride made it unstoppable.

Right there, on the edge of orgasm in a rest top bathroom, what flashed in her head before she came, was Janet doing her flips in the grass of the rest stop. She wasn't thinking about her friend, but thinking about being her. The older girl, forcing her to expose herself to a couple of scruffy strangers. Her teeth ground, and spit collected on her lip.

Just as it was about to roll over her, the door to the stall opened.

She nearly jumped out of her skin, and the orgasm was lost like a contact lens on the floor.

Standing in the stall's entry was the senior that had been leading Janet. Shannon cocked a smirk at Dani having a go at herself, and said, "I'm not interrupting, am I?" Shame and panic rose to meet Dani's arousal. "Clear out. I actually have to pee." Dani hung her head, and squeezed past the taller girl. "And wash your fucking hands."

She was actually glad Shannon had said that, otherwise she may have forgotten in her embarrassment. Outside the two young men were still watching and taking pictures of the cheerleaders, and only the freshmen seemed to mind. Still half shocked from the surprise, Dani didn't even think about holding her skirt down, and as soon as she was out on the side of the highway it blew up around her waist. She didn't even really care to stop it anymore. The most pressing thing in her mind was still getting that orgasm out. The boys on the truck smiled as she came near. One of them snapped a series of pictures of her skirt flapping up to expose her pussy, trimmed short, and shaved to the inside of her bikini line. Past them they snapped a few more of her firm, bare ass.

She climbed up into the bus, feeling like a different person than the one that had left. Janet was back in her seat, red as a beet, and staring off toward the front of the bus. There was no acknowledgement on her friend's face. Dani sat back down by Charlotte, still scrolling down her Insta feed, and waited for the bus to leave. Slowly the other girls boarded the bus, Candice and Shannon walked down the aisle together, and the taller girl cocked a finger and a grin at Dani.

Coach Greenshaun took up the PA's mic again, and said, "We're stopping for gas in about two hours. It's the only other stop before we get to Cuthbert. First leg was all good." The mic crackled as she hung it back up, and the bus pulled back out onto I-5. Less than a mile of highway had gone, when Charlotte tugged at Dani's cropped sleeve.

She held her phone up, showing a text from Candice: "Send us the masturbator."

"You must have made some impression at the rest stop."

Dani smiled awkwardly, and said, "Oh jeez."

"Shouldn't keep Candice waiting."

Subconsciously, Dani smoothed her skirt in the front when she stood. The five seniors in the back were all watching her approach. A couple of them exchanged glances, one of them whispered "No way. Her?" to Shannon.

At the last two rows, Candice smiled and patted the seat next to her. Dani sat, apprehension clear in her posture. "Enjoy yourself back there, rook?"

Dani had no idea how to answer, and instead made fleeting eye contact and lowered her gaze.

Candice looked across the aisle to Shannon, and said with a smile in her voice, "She won't even look at me." Back to Dani she said, "I figure you're pretty into this." To punctuate Candice flipped up the front of Dani's skirt. The captain was leaning on her own experience. When she was a first year cheerleader, under the same rules she discovered that she actually enjoyed the exposure the other girls seemed so embarrassed of. Her captain back then had also noticed, and took some drastic action to find a route of hazing that would match the embarrassment.

Dani's eyes stayed lowered, and the shame that had driven her to the bathroom rose in her chest again. The older cheerleader was right, Dani was pretty into it. The only thing she had wrong was it wasn't the possibility of exposure turning her on, but the submission to a more powerful woman. Candice had misread the first-year cheerleader, assuming Dani was a closet exhibitionist like she had been. She set about putting Dani through the same hazing she went through three years ago, unknowing of what the end result would be.

Hidden by her side, Candice produced an object off of the seat. Dani was reasonably naïve, but still knew what it was. A pink tinted, clear silicone buttplug. Holding it up between them, Candice said, "Put this in, or you're done." Dani's heart raced as she hesitated. "NOW. Put it in now, rook."

Shame burned as hot as Dani's pussy. She took it in her shaking hand, and pulled herself up to half standing using the seat in front of her. Lube hadn't even crossed her mind, only submission. The seniors watched as Dani clenched her teeth, and obeyed.

Other than an experimental fingertip a few times, Dani had never put anything up her ass before. The tip of the plug was much bigger than her finger, the widest part was easily two inches thick, and the stem at least an inch and a half. She found her ass and started to push. Her teeth ground, and her brow furrowed as the tip worked its way in. The harder she pushed, the more it hurt. Involuntary tears pooled in her eyes. Drips ran from her pussy all the way down to the inside of her knees. If not for that physical reaction she wouldn't have known it was turning her on. She didn't think she could get it any deeper, but feeling around with her fingertips found the plug was less than halfway in.

The raw embarrassment of the seniors, and even a few of the nearby underclassmen, watching her fueled her to push it further. She pulled a deep breath in through her teeth, and groaned as she pushed It deeper. Relief came as the stem settled into place. Even that came with some pain to her. She settled back to seated, and found a cold damp spot where she had been previously.

She looked over to Candice, and as soon as she met the captain's gaze lowered her eyes. The captain said to her, "I have something for you to do at the next stop, and you need to do it, or I'll get you kicked off the team."

Dani flashed a pleading gaze at her, and said, "Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am?" Anger crunched Candice's face like a beer can at a frat party. "Did you just fucking call me ma'am?"

"Sorry."

"You fucking call me that again, I'm not going to bother getting you off the team. Just throw you out the emergency exit."

Dani found the same sentence squeezed out of the tension in her chest to the tip of her tongue again, but instead said, "Yes captain."

Candice dug in a backpack on the floor, and handed Dani a small black vinyl shopping bag. "All the rooks' panties, but yours. Every single one of them needs a load of cum in them before the game, or the plug stays in, and your panties get lost completely. Next stop is a truck-stop. All the way across the overnight lot is a, uh, bookstore." She said bookstore like it had air-quotes around it. "Frisky Business. Go in and find booth #3. And try not to get any on your uniform."

Dani looked in the bag, and there were four pairs of panties in it, including Janet's, and that meant four dicks. Up until that point, she hadn't touched four dicks in her lifetime.

"Now get the fuck away from me." Dani stood, and walked back down the aisle. She heard Candice behind her huff, and say, "Dude. She left a fucking puddle on the seat."

Dani clutched the bag to her abdomen like an actor playing gut-shot. The expression on her face was vacant, but behind it her brain reeled. Something about Candice bossing her around felt unnatural, but that discomfort was turning over every sexual ideal she thought she had held before. Not only was she fixated on doing whatever she had to do in booth #3, loud and on the surface, she hoped Candice would come along to personally and further humiliate her.

When she was back in her seat, the light of Charlotte's cell phone dwindled until the older girl asked at a whisper, "Everything go okay back there?"

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers
12