The Drayden University Cheerleaders Ch. 02

Story Info
Dani starts her first week of servitude.
6.9k words
4.58
38.2k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers

Author's note: I wasn't planning on writing a second part of this, but all of your feedback convinced me to. Thanks for the push, y'all.

*****

If there was any one part of her current predicament that Dani could have changed, she would have washed her face. It wasn't that she wanted it clean, just it was the part that kept her from focusing the most. Every time she started to come back to the present, she caught the smell and was lost again. Weeks from now the content of the lecture would be on an exam, and she would have no idea what it was. To Dani, that lecture could have been in Chinese.

She was seated in the front row of the lecture hall with her legs crossed at the knee, and again at the ankle. If she could have, she would have covered them with a coat. Absentmindedly, her knees swayed back and forth, toned thighs alternating pressure on her crotch. She was making a hot, slick mess of her seat. Everything in her wanted to run out of the lecture hall, hide in the bathroom and get herself off. That wasn't in the plan though. The dress she was wearing was gossamer light, and short. In the northern California sun, it really needed a slip under it, but the only other articles of clothing she was wearing were her tennis shoes, a blue lace ribbon in her curly black hair, and her buttplug, if that even counted.

Her laptop was open on the armrest desk under the pretense of taking notes, but through a remote desktop program Candice was on it, shopping. Half an hour ago, it had started with Forever 21, then Victoria's Secret, eventually sex toys. There was no doubt in her mind everybody behind her in the lecture hall could see every passing site, and every detail expand. Only willing to give it a passing glance now, Dani caught leather and chrome before she averted her gaze again. Embarrassment rose in her throat and grew into a burning shame. The feeling dropped to her chest to feed the wanting that had been growing there all day. Her breath came hard, and her mind dwelled in its newfound filth.

That morning Dani had awakened with a start. It was still dark out, and her alarm wasn't due to go off for another thirty minutes. She had been dreaming, but had nothing better than a guess as to what. Based on the vague guilt in her chest it had likely been Candice, the Senior Captain of Dani's collegiate cheer squad. Just two days earlier, Dani learned something about herself she never had the chance to see before. Both Candice's air of authority, and carrying out her more humiliating demands got Dani so excited that she had no defense against her.

She wanted to do what Candice told her to do in the same way she had wanted to make out with boys in High School. It was a white-hot need, and resisting only seemed to make it stronger. The only difference between discovering boys and this was the clear deviancy about it. Not every girl on campus was lusting after being bossed around by another woman, and to her that made it perverse, it made it dirty, and that made her love it. By the end of her first away game with the cheer squad, Dani and Candice had sealed an agreement that Dani would do as she was told for the next month. Just the agreement existing was enough to keep Dani adrift in a torrent of dirty thoughts, but it turned out Candice was equally eager to do her part. She seemed to legitimately enjoy humiliating the younger woman.

California was having an Indian Summer, and Drayden's Dean of Athletics had closed the field in the afternoons due to the heat. All the sports teams, including the cheer squad, had to practice at dawn or indoors. Coach Greenshaun's twisted sense of discipline had volunteered her girls for the dawn slot on Monday mornings.

It was just before 5 am, and Dani had most of an hour to get dressed and on the field. She didn't see any problem with working some of the guilt out of her chest before she started getting ready. The alarm on her phone was switched off, and her hand dug in her nightstand for her vibrator. She remembered when she bought it, the anticipation of it being delivered was better than anything she had ever seen in porn. Not that she had ever invested that much time in watching porn, but every minute of the three days it took to reach her seemed to leave her more excited for its arrival.

Lying face down, she clicked the plain pink vibrator on, and worked it down against the outside of her panties. Whatever she had been dreaming about granted her a relatively quick start. Within a few minutes, she was working her hips to grind her clit against it. Her mind dwelled on the orgasm she had with the giant cock in her ass two days prior. As her free hand drifted down toward her waist, she mentally gave herself permission for what she was about to do.

Reaching down the back of her panties, a single finger probed at her ass. Her other hand immediately felt a rise in the heat coming off her pussy. Biting her pillow, she pressed until it penetrated. She squealed involuntarily, and wasted no time starting to work a second finger in. She worked her asshole in time with the grinding of her hips. The surface of the vibrator become slick, soaked by her pussy even through her panties. Reality was lost on her.

When the door to her dormitory room burst open she had no idea how long she had been at it, or what time it was. She flinched to her side, trying to keep the vibrator concealed but it's buzzing was still evident. Charlotte stood in the doorway in her workout gear, shining with a thin layer of sweat. Her phone was tucked in the waistband of her compression shorts, and a pair of over-ear headphones hung around her neck, blasting the double-kick bass of speed-metal. Dani was expecting her, just not this early.

Charlotte was a couple years older, taller, and lighter skinned than Dani. Something about her fit perfectly with Dani's understanding of Northern California natives. Like a redneck driving into town to go shopping at Whole Foods, she probably owned a snowboard, learned to drive in a Subaru wagon, and said "bitchin" non-ironically more than once a year.

"You know it's almost 6?"

"Fuck." Dani shot out of bed, and frantically started stuffing clothes in her gym bag. She stripped down, and got into her workout gear as fast as she could. When she sat on the bed to get her shoes tied, the pink vibrator rolled off the edge, and across the floor toward Charlotte. It was still on, and vibrated loudly on the linoleum floor.

Through a grin the older girl asked, "Were you having a go just now?"

Dani's embarrassment was evident when she changed the subject. "All ready." She picked up the vibrator, switched it off, and threw it in her bed.

The two girls jogged across campus, and made it to the athletic field just as the sun started to make it over the horizon. They stopped by the locker room where Charlotte stowed her headphones, and Dani locked up her gym bag. On the field, most of the rest of the squad was already stretching out, and they joined in before practice officially started. Dani spread her feet wide, and bent to one ankle, then the other. She had no idea there was someone standing behind her until they touched her. The hand cupped at her crotch, thumb set further up, in the grove of her ass.

Dani's posture immediately straightened, and she squealed in alarm. After a quick step away, she turned to look at her assailant, hand defensively covering her butt. Through a smirk, Candice said, "I catch you without your buttplug again, and you're in trouble." To punctuate, Candice shook a clenched fist, and even in her naiveté Dani didn't assume it meant she would punch her.

Coach Greenshaun's snapping brought the squad to attention. Their morning started with calisthenics, and then into practicing the squad's few routines. Normally Dani found their work-outs nearly meditative. Whatever was on her mind slipped away, and she could focus on the present. Today though, was different. The dream had sparked it to life, and the hour of fruitlessly masturbating had stoked it. By the time she was at practice, there was no stopping it. Every time she moved she was made more aware of how physically aroused she was. As she became aware of it, it dominated her thoughts again. Much like the ride in the bus two days prior, the only way she knew out of it was in orgasm, and that wasn't going to happen on the field.

By the time they were done for the morning it had already warmed up to nearly 80 degrees, and all of the girls were flushed and sweating. Most of them didn't have class for at least another hour, and could take their time getting cleaned up, many of them even returning to their dorm rooms or homes. Dani though, had an 8:00 class, and only had time to shower in the locker room. Initially she had been apprehensive, but when she saw how few of the other girls used the communal shower she partly relaxed.

Charlotte collected her earphones, and just as Dani was peeling off her sweat soaked sports bra, she asked the younger girl, "Same Bat-Time?"

Dani covered her naked chest and said, "Knock tomorrow?"

Cracking a smile, Charlotte said, "Sure thing, Tiger."

Dani finished stripping down, and had produced a towel and a pair of filp-flops. She walked into the center area, the communal shower, and found there were only two other women using it. Candice and Shannon; the senior captain, and her best friend.

In every aspect that was apparent to Dani, socially, and physically, the two seniors were her superior. Both were not only older, but taller than Dani, Shannon particularly so. They were in the physical shape that came as a reward of constant exercise, firm and lithe. Dani was in good shape, but nowhere near the fitness of the other two. She saw them, blonde and tan, as more conventionally attractive than her olive skin and jet black hair. They were both confident, where Dani was awkward. Popular, where she had only made friends with a few other cheerleaders. Both came from wealthier families, were Dani needed her scholarships.

She stopped at the entrance to the room full of shower heads, and watched them, half in awe. She had never found women all that attractive, and there was no doubt that she was straight, but the way the water moved on the surface of Shannon and Candice's toned bodies was absolutely transfixing.

Shannon was tall and lean, her hips narrow, her breasts small. There was nearly no fat on her body, and the muscles of her abdomen and upper thighs, normally covered by even the scantest clothing, were sights to behold. Even if Dani had managed to be similarly athletic, on her smaller frame it would have looked all wrong. On Shannon's long frame, it looked sound and graceful, elegant even, on Dani it would have looked stocky.

Similarly, Candice had all the tells of the powerful physique of a jock, but maintained a full bust line, and a round, firm ass. The total package, she was the unattainable perfection that kept America's cosmetic surgeons employed, and gym's memberships high.

As she watched, Dani became gradually more aware that her mouth was drying, and her crotch dampening. She would still swear she was straight though. Candice smirked when she caught Dani standing there. "Just in time, rook." Shannon took her leave, cocking a sideways grin before she did, and Candice waved Dani over. "I need some help with my back."

"Yes captain." Dani hung her towel, shyly trying to keep herself partly covered as she walked toward Candice.

"What's with that haircut?"

Confusedly, Dani asked, "What's wrong with my hair?"

"Is that how you address me now?"

"No, captain. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. This time. Don't slip up again." Candice handed Dani a washcloth, and leaned on a hand against the tile wall. Dani started between her shoulders. Up close, Candice's soap slicked skin was flawless, and the musculature under it strong, but still softly feminine. In that moment, Dani realized, that even if she hadn't been the captain of the squad, bending to her will would be a privilege. Even if it wasn't hazing gone awry, Dani would be going along with it. "Lower, rook."

"Yes, captain." Dani obeyed, moving to Candice's lower back.

Candice shook her head, and said, "Lower." Dani moved on to Candice's ass. Even playfully, she had never touched another woman in this way. Under the thin terry washcloth, Dani could feel every contour of her. The exploration of Candice's body compounded Dani's frustration from her masturbation mishap earlier. The workout had tortuously dragged it along all morning. Now it was fully out of control again. "Lower." Dani moved down the backs of Candice's thighs, squatting on the tile floor.

Turning around, Candice lifted a foot into Dani's lap, and slowly, she dutifully washed it. "You like that view?"

Dani looked up and found herself staring directly into Candice's hairless pussy. Once she noticed it, she could barely bring herself to look away. She had never even seen her own that closely, close enough that for a moment she thought she could feel heat coming off the other young woman. Her lips parted, and on a dry mouth and heavy breath she answered, "Yes captain." In a matter of 15 minutes, Dani had gone from total confidence that she was straight, to lost in a thicket of doubt.

Candice stared into Dani's eyes, grinning at the apparent eagerness on the underclassman's face. She switched feet, and Dani finished. "Rinse off, rook." Dani took her turn under the shower head. She had used most of the time she had for class on Candice, and did little other than stand under it for a few seconds. Drying off, she walked back to the lockers.

In her hastily packed bag, Dani found several bras, a few mismatched socks, a dark blue pair of lace panties, and a yellow empire waisted sundress. She dug around some more to see if she had grabbed a lighter pair of underwear, but she hadn't. The clashing panties would standout under the dress for sure. She sighed heavily, and started to get dressed anyway. Both the young women started with a bra. Watching Dani, Candice asked, "Do you even need a bra? You're like a b-cup."

Dani stopped, held her hands together and downturned her gaze. From her gym bag Candice produced a palm sized metal object. Dani didn't get a good look at it, but the sound of it opening was unmistakable. A lock-blade knife. Candice stepped toward her, wearing only a black satin bra, serrated pocket knife in hand. Her left hand grabbed Dani's shoulder, and she touched the cold, flat of the blade against her sternum. The knife brought goosebumps to Dani's skin faster than the bumbling touch of any man ever had. The tip slipped under the bra, between the cups, and with a single pull Dani's favorite bra was garbage. Candice brought the flat of the knife against the bottom of Dani's right breast, edge pointing away from her skin. The knife lifted under her breast, then pulled away. Staring into the fear and lust of Dani's eyes again, Candice said, "Doesn't even bounce." She gave it a quick slap to further illustrate, leaving the younger girl wincing.

She dug in Dani's bag, and hung the other two bras on the blade. "No more, rook. Sports bras only, and only on the field or the gym. You follow?"

Dani nodded, still intently watching the floor.

The knife was pulled through, and two more destroyed bras fell to the floor. "The fuck is this?!" Candice had Dani's dress by the shoulder straps. "Fucking yellow? Were you going to wear this shit!?"

Instead of answering, Dani just lowered her gaze again.

"You don't get to dress yourself anymore. I'm going to come to your dorm after your class. We're going to go through every piece of clothing you own, and going to buy you some clothes that are more," Candice paused and looked over Dani's naked body, "appropriate." She stood and added, "We're going to do something about that fucking haircut too." The haircut crack almost went over Dani's head again, but this time she caught Candice gesturing in the general direction of her crotch. The same indignance settled on her, but this time she didn't say anything.

Candice went back to getting dressed, a linen skirt that hung to about mid-thigh, and a tight, sleeveless t-shirt that exposed a narrow band of her midriff. Straddling the bench to put her shoes on, Dani could see right up her captain's skirt. Much like the prior Saturday, the older girl hadn't bothered with underwear, and much like the shower, Dani found she had a hard time turning away.

The view got clearer for a moment, and Candice's hands played at her inner thighs. She dared a glace up, and found Candice had caught her watching.

The slow burn of Dani's wanting reached a height she didn't think she could handle anymore. Given the option right then, she would have gladly spent the next hour with her face mashed into Candice's crotch just as soon as go to class. Her panties were already getting damp, and she was painfully aware of them.

Candice stood, still groping at herself. Face to face with Dani, she reached out and touched two fingers to the corner of her mouth. They trailed wet, and Dani recognized the taste from the dirty panties she hid in her mouth on Saturday. "When's your break?"

Under a veil of lust, Dani said, "11. Until 1."

"11:10, I'll be at your dorm. I don't wait well."

"Yes captain."

"And no sneaking off like you did at that rest stop." Candice shouldered her book bag. "Save it."

Hesitantly, she repeated, "Yes captain."

"And, uh," She pointed below Dani's waist, "You've got pantylines."

Candice left her alone again to finish getting dressed. The thought that she could just be late and take the time to masturbate crossed her mind, but she kept her promise. On the way out the door, Dani checked the mirror. The clashing panties under the thin dress were plainly visible, and by the time she noticed, they were completely soaked.

Walking through the tunnel that led back out to the field, doubt of wearing the panties under the light dress took seed in her mind. She had gone the entire bus ride last Saturday without them, could her morning classes be any worse?

In the open air of the hot morning, the sun cut even deeper into the fabric of the flimsy dress, highlighting the clashing panties. It was before 8 am, and campus was nearly deserted. Even though she wasn't actually exposed, the doubt about the dress continued to grow. She caught an older man, faculty, staring, and looked down to make sure her breasts weren't visible through the dress also. They weren't, but the attention from such an older man still drove her into the shade. She checked the dress again, and realized that going without would be that much less to worry about.

Leaning against an oak, she quickly reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She lifted one foot to step out of them, and when she switched feet, the lace of the panties got hooked on the trim of her shoe. As she struggled with it, someone near her said, "You're in my math class, aren't you?"

Her eyes went wide, and her posture straightened, panties still around one ankle, she turned to face the voice. He was in her math class, but she only knew him though because he was one of the irritating kids that argued with the teacher, and blurted out wrong answers. "I'm Grant." His hair was shaggy and dirty, he hadn't shaved, and his glasses were broken at the hinge, sat on his face at a rake.

Ever deadpan, she replied, "Dani."

"I uh," In her mind she was already rolling her eyes, "What are you doing after Math tomorrow?"

"I'm busy."

"Thursday?"

"Busy." It was so much easier to ignore Facebook messages.

"Well," without waiting for the rest of his sentence she turned and left.

Out from under the tree she was back on the open trail across the quad, she passed a group of older students just as Grant called out behind her, "You dropped your panties." She turned to look, and sure enough, they had freed themselves from her shoe, and were laying on the trail behind her.

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers
12