The Dread Pirate Molly Hawke Ch. 02

Story Info
A little stolen love because she just can't help it.
14.5k words
4.81
10.2k
4
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

***We rejoin Bess in her travels. 0_o

-------------------------

Happy Girls, all of the Time

-----------------------

She had no idea anymore of much of the intervening years where she wandered aimlessly, but she knew it one day when she stopped; suddenly feeling as though she'd come back to herself deep in the interior of what had once been British Columbia. It was where she was, but she didn't know that then. She could remember sitting up one day from the bed of leaves and debris which covered her to see Pok there looking at her.

Pok was a demon of some sort, well on the smallish side when compared to the ones that she occasionally saw here and there after that. Bess didn't know when or how it had happened that she'd gotten this companion, but she had apparently.

When she was a girl on a Caribbean island, the only sorts of demons she was cognizant of were the sort mentioned in the Bible, or the ones which she'd seen her grandmother raise now and then, and they were the same kind. She'd even mastered raising them herself after a time. But what she saw all around since she'd awakened were different creatures altogether. For one thing, without even a thought of surprise, she knew they wouldn't understand the words of her attempts at command if she said them.

For another thing, she knew that they wouldn't give a shit either.

It took a long while, but as she sat there that 'first' day, half-buried in leaves and wondering what to do and what had happened to her, Pok began to speak in a halting manner, the words hissing out from between the thin lips in a pidgin-like style which was most comfortable for the demon. It was the damndest thing too; the little demon could understand what Bess said in any of the languages which she knew, though there seemed to be some difficulty in understanding what was said back to her.

Pok was thin and was somewhere near her size, though perhaps half a head or so shorter and had leathery gray skin which Bess later found to be at times as soft as silk and at others it seemed a little rougher, though not sandpapery or anything. There were horns on that head, too, rather long and rearward-pointing. She could see wings back there and the feet which she found herself looking at were more like the feet of some sort of bird of prey.

From looking, Bess decided that Pok was a male. There was a pair of very small lumps on the demon's chest, but nothing which she thought might be called breasts and if they weren't, then they were just barely pectoral muscles. With a little imagination, it might be said that Bess could see a bit of a feminine shape. She saw male genitalia though, at least that was what it looked like to her; the penis appeared very ... well, modest, one might say.

In answer to her questions, Bess learned that they had been together for a long, long time. Pok had been pulled in an invocation and had found Bess wandering and speaking in many languages. The demon had been alone too and just began to take care of Bess, making sure that she did nothing to harm herself, since it was obvious that there wasn't a lot of thought going on inside her then.

During the conversation, Pok had suddenly looked around, sniffing and the next thing that Bess knew they were lying together in the sticks and leaves. Pok was on top of her telling her in whistling whispers to be still and quiet. With a wave, they were completely covered by the leaves, though Bess did have a bit of a one-eyed view through an opening. It didn't matter about the other eye for the moment. She just got it closed in time and she knew that there was a fair layer of dirt over it.

She saw about twenty large demons fly overhead in a group and they were out of sight a few moments later.

"Not move," Pok said, "More come."

Sure enough, Bess saw another ten or so a minute later as she lay under the warm demon.

"Why are we hiding?" she asked, "Are they -- "

"Bad, "Pok said, "very bad for you and more bad for Pok."

Bess looked into the demon's face then from very close up for a moment as she thought that she could feel something begin to rub against her thigh lightly.

"What are you doing?" she asked, feeling a little stupid, since it was more than a little obvious.

"Pok make feel good you. Feel good Pok," came the reply and while Bess was putting that together, she felt herself being penetrated. At about any other time in her adult life, somebody doing this under circumstances like these would find themselves in a rather painful and rapidly-worsening situation. But Bess did nothing for a couple of reasons.

For one thing, she could feel this, and as much of a surprise as it had been, it felt very pleasant and warm to her. The size still wasn't much of anything, but it did feel good, she admitted as she moved her arms to hold Pok, amazed that doing that felt so familiar as well.

Bess saw that no matter how she moved now, Pok would cause the leaves to re-arrange themselves on them a moment later.

"This feel to me like it a common thing with you," Bess whispered, rocking her hips a little, though she didn't raise her legs.

"Yes," Pok said, looking into her eyes, "Always this. Name? You know name you?"

Bess got it and smiled a little, "Bess."

"Ah," Pok grinned back, humping a bit more urgently now. "Pok never know."

The demon stretched a little to get nearer to her face, "Pok can ...?"

Bess smiled, liking this, as incredibly odd as it was to her, "Kiss? Is that what you want?"

The face nodded and Bess stretched a little herself and opened her mouth, astounded at what she was doing, but feeling taken away in the moment. The first orgasm, when it came to her wasn't earthshaking in any regard at all.

But it was nice and to someone who hadn't had anything like this for herself in as long as it seemed to have been, it was rather notable. Something else which came to her was that the demon's scent didn't seem to carry that much of a male essence to it yet it seemed so familiar and comforting to her, she thought, brushing the thought away since her next one was a question to herself, asking why it mattered.

Bess told herself the truth. She was lying with a demon. She was being fucked very gently, it felt very nice, and it hadn't happened in an unknown period of time.

Now was perhaps not the time to be picky.

She smiled down a few minutes later at the pair of eyes which now regarded her from where the most amazing mouth was enjoying her tits. It had happened because Bess assumed that she was a little too large for Pok and the demon had made sure to allow Bess her pleasure more than once before sliding out and moving back a little.

Bess didn't mind it at all when Pok pushed her legs up a fair distance and began to slip into her anus -- which was a surprise. Bess knew herself and she usually required a fair bit of loving and pampering from the right man before she'd ever allow something like this. Yet she seemed to be willing to allow the demon this and found that there was no pain or stretching and before she knew it, really, Pok was lost in pleasure and Bess raised her legs higher still and rocked her hips in time for the demon, enjoying the sensations.

The really odd thing about it all to Bess' mind was the feeling of familiarity which came to her in this. She could see that Pok was deriving a lot more from it now. Pok didn't stop for a long time, but eventually, Bess heard the strained and quiet gasps and she felt the shudder and wondered about that for a moment. She'd never known a man to finish in quite that way, though the incredibly warm glow that she felt spreading though her was a very nice touch, she thought.

Afterwards, Pok suggested that they'd better be getting home, and of course, this raised the question of just where and what 'home' was, but her friend didn't seem perturbed in the slightest as she led Bess away, pausing often to sniff and listen as well as scan the skies.

"I feel as though I know you well, Pok," Bess remarked, "I liked that, but I think that we have done that before."

Pok looked over for a moment, "Not matter, Bess. You gone sometimes and go into air," she waved her hand and it came to Bess that Pok meant that she'd disappear. "But Pok always find you. You feel good now? Nothing wrong? Bess look like she know herself now. Never happen before. Bess always lost."

As she listened, Bess was startled to hear a lilt in the intonation of the demon's speech, so she asked. "Where are you from, Pok? You sound to me like you come from the same place that I do."

Pok's head shook, "Pok come far. Not same as Bess. You talk. Pok learn you. Not know talk before. Pok learn you. You talk. Pok learn."

They arrived at a cave and Pok led them inside. It was a little cozy in how it felt, but there was space and there was a small firepit in the middle which Pok had going in a minute and Bess watched as the smoke from the fire wafted up and away somewhere.

"We live here?" she asked and Pok nodded.

"How long?" Bess asked and Pok developed a confused expression.

"How many winters?" Bess asked, refining the question as she thought about how she knew Pok's name. The demon sat holding up ten fingers while looking at her own hands. Finally, the hands were held up to Bess and she stared as the hands were opened and closed a few times before Pok shrugged, "So many winters and more, we are."

Bess blinked and looked at herself, but saw nothing to indicate the passing of any time or the ravages of aging. She looked and felt as she always had, but...

Pok had indicated more than sixty years.

"And we have lived here as a couple?" Bess asked, clearly astounded, but Pok's head shook then.

"We ... friends alla time. Alla time sleep there we," indicating the rustic but comfortable-looking bed.

Bess asked if they were married or anything then and Pok found the question to be hilarious, laughing for a long time. "We make happy, Bess and Pok, "the demon nodded with a little chuckle.

"Happy girls alla time we."

And the next discovery was that Pok was a female.

She allowed as how her kind was different from the 'usual' sort of demons which might be seen now and then, but she was a little pointed in showing Bess when she sat down and leaned back, indicating that what Bess had thought was the demon's scrotum was really her outer lips and what she'd assumed to be a penis had really been the largest clitoris that she'd ever seen in her life. As it was then, it looked to be perhaps a little less than two inches, but Bess was certain that what she felt had been a fair bit longer, though not anything like what she remembered on some of the men she'd bedded. When she looked closely, she saw that it only resembled a penis. From a few inches away, it was obviously a clitoris and she watched as it seemed to retreat and disappear to take its place at the front of what looked to be a very small vaginal opening.

Bess wondered about that until she heard the tone in the demon's voice as Pok tilted her head, "You not remember? Not know Pok?"

She looked down then and it was plain that there was sadness washing over the small demon then as she said, mostly to herself, "Not know Pok. Not recall Pok."

She sighed then and it ended in a tiny croak, "Not love Pok."

Bess moved then to sit beside Pok, "I feel like I am just meeting you, but even so, I feel that I know you well." She reached out and touched the demon's cheek, leaving her hand there until Pok looked up at her, her cheeks showing the lines left behind by one tear on each side.

"I must love you, Pok," she whispered as she brought her face closer until their cheeks touched, "Why else would it feel this way to me to feel your face against mine? How would I know that you and I love to whisper to each other even when we don't need to?"

She drew her head back and looked into the dull red eyes, "And we do love to do that, don't we, Pok? See? I know this and yet I am just learning to know you. I did know your name, and I know your scent and how it feels to be against you. I think you shouldn't worry. I just need to remember."

Pok shook her head, "No! Pok like Bess this way. Bess look ... calmer. More like friend Pok."

Bess looked puzzled then. "How was I before?"

The demon looked nervous and a little afraid then as she spoke, "Bess not recall something. Alla time angry for it. Can't remember who she is. Not know name. Sometime not nice, but alla time angry. You stay like this. Pok like this," she nodded hopefully.

She regarded Bess' face then as though searching for something there, "Pok love Bess. We friends long-time. Still same-same?"

Bes nodded, getting the rhythm of the demon's speech, "Same-same. Pok and Bess."

She pulled the demon close and kissed her ear, feeling as though she wasn't so lost anymore from the way that a little more came back to her with each passing second, "Same Bessie. Same Pok-pok."

She felt the demon's smile at hearing the pet name which Bess sometimes would use before.

She pulled back, "But that's here," she said pointing to her own heart, "Up here," she pointed to her forehead, "How can I not know that Pok is a girl? Some things I can't remember, but I know who I am again and I know you."

Apparently, both genders of whatever Pok was were very similar in appearance, from what she said.

"We find way be happy, "Pok said, "No males here, so ..." she pointed from herself to Bess and back,

"Find way we."

As strange as all of this was to hear, Bess could recall it more and more. Pok was a demon, but Bess did have feelings for her as the minutes passed and after a delicious supper prepared by Pok, they went to a stream to wash and then it was off to bed, where again, Bess felt great familiarity.

She asked many questions and Pok patiently explained that they were very close friends and they were lovers, but that each of them had always wanted to find a male.

But Bess couldn't be left alone for long before she'd wander off and blunder into some kind of trouble. "Live together we," Pok said, "Better than alone. More .... fun, more... "

She sighed and shrugged, "Better together we than alone. Bess get lost, Pok find. Pok feel alone, Bess alla time help."

With the demon in her arms, Bess felt warm and comfortable. She'd noticed that as Pok had gotten to feel better, her clitoris had returned to looking as though it was a male organ. Now, she could feel it as Pok humped against her hip very gently. It took Bess a little time, but she had very vague recollections of times like this, so she stopped Pok and shifted position.

With Pok lying on her back, Bess smiled and remembered what she knew of making love with this demon girl. Pok's clitoris behaved just as her own did -- it was only larger, that was all. So Bess knew and remembered that Pok would have orgasms from that part of her being stimulated. At the same time, Bess could recall learning that Pok's vagina was a tiny thing which felt good if it was stimulated, but orgasms from only that were few and far between, for all practical purposes impossible.

Bes didn't care now. She lowered her head and licked and sucked in almost the same way as she knew how to for a man. As Pok's pleasure began to take her, Bess made sure to drool as much as she could onto the six inch wonder whenever it wasn't in her mouth. She spit on her fingers and worked at licking Pok's lips and stroking her clitoris, alternating frequently from one to the other, lest anything even begin to dry out. Pok drew her legs back, holding onto her own knees as she writhed.

"Pok-pok," the demon whispered softly and Bess felt a little joy to recall this, so she smiled, "Pok-pok-pok," making the noises while nuzzling her face against the large mound. "Pok-pok-pok," she chuckled, dragging her lips over everything and it caused her friend to cry out in pleasure, but Bess remembered this now and so she moved her head a little and slowly pushed her tongue inside.

Pok groaned and gave in, her hips hitching up and down. Bess knew the sign and she dragged her thumb over the wetness before using the same thumb on the underside of the clitoris in her hand and that was it.

Pok arched her back and called out Bess' name. Bess followed that sweet vagina as it rose before her and she made sure to help with the angle of the clitoris.

Pok didn't do this every time, she suddenly recalled.

Far from it, but now and then, she could squirt when she came. Her vagina would absolutely run with a flood and the same thin and clear fluid would be ejected in several spurts from her clitoris. In this position, Bess knew that Pok liked it if she ejaculated onto herself and allowed Bess to lick it away.

Minutes later, Pok's breathing became steady and slow again while Bess finished searching for any juice which might have gotten away. She remembered that it was always a losing proposition. It was difficult enough to do with a man, but to get everything which a female demon might spurt was an impossibility, since it was about as thin as water.

Pok thanked her in a sighing whisper and then she asked, "So, Bessie remembers again?"

"I remember enough, little Pok," she said raising her head to smile, "More every minute, I think, and it was this. It was you who brought it back to me."

"It was?" the demon smiled back and she was clearly thrilled when Bess nodded.

"There is nothing in the world that I love to smell more than your sweet honey, little Pok." She bent her head down and licked one of the nipples.

With a motion more serpentine than even most snakes, it seemed, Pok moved and Bess found herself a little disoriented. She was lying on her side then, feeling Pok's kisses all over her mound. As she noticed Pok rolling her onto her back and watched as those tiny vaginal lips began to descend over her mouth, she felt the beginnings of her rapture just there, feeling as though it was just over the hill, it seemed, and beckoning to her.

She felt Pok nuzzling, pressing her face against Bess.

Bess knew that she only had to wait for a moment or two and there it was, she told herself.

"Pok-pok-pok-pok," the demon giggled busily into Bess cunny and then Bess was lost, giving up everything but trying to keep her breath as that long demon tongue began to work its magic.

"How did we meet?" Bess asked later as the two of them lay listening to the quiet crackle of the fire.

Pok turned her head, "Not remember that too? You call me here. Not like to walk alone."

As the demon spoke of it, Bess had fuzzy recollections of her failed attempts to perform a conjuration from memory. She had no idea how long it had been since she'd gone under the trance to feign her death. She allowed that perhaps her memory hadn't been perfect and it was a rather long invocation after all. As well, she now conceded to herself that she hadn't been terribly specific, other than sending her commands for a lost-soul demon to appear and do her bidding.

As she recalled the event and went over the words of it in her mind -- which she could now recall almost perfectly, she realized her error at the time. She hadn't specified a male who could act as her traveling companion and protector. She'd been prepared as always in case the summoned one arrived in an angry state and sought to kill the conjurer. She'd been a little prepared for anything -- as much as she was able to be.

The bright flash of light and the thunderous bang hadn't even startled her. These were things which were common in conjurations of the sort that she'd attempted that day. What had startled her was the arrival of Pok, a thin thing full of fear who'd looked around herself with her eyes a big as saucers.

Bess smiled as the remembered it now, just as pleased that she could remember it at all. Pok was there in an instant, crouching in fear and then looking around. Bess stood before her in the center of a Circle of Protection, ready to face some sort of hellish abomination and the pair had blinked at each other.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers