The Dream

Story Info
A hot dream of things to cum.
1.4k words
3.69
15.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream starts with you telling me that I will get my birthday wish.

The next thing I know at a strip club.

We get a table near the stage. There are a few poles on the stage and girls dancing near each pole. There are a few people and another couple sitting at tables watching the shows on the stage. There are some couches arranged around the edges of the club. A waitress with very little clothing on asks for our order and I tell her you want a red wine and I will take a bear. I also order us both a shot to loosen us up a bit.

It does not take long before a nice looking girl asks us if we want a couch dance. I tell her "Maybe later, thanks."

Our drinks come and we watch the girls on the stage dance. One has blonde hair and very nice perky tits.

You say, "I bet you like her."

I say, "she is great, what girl do you like."

You say" If I was to chose one over the others, I would have to say the best looking one is the red head on the right."

I say, "She is pretty hot."

"Shot time." I say and we drink them down. We finish our drinks and order another round.

The blonde-haired girl from the stage stops by and asks if I want a dance. You say, "Go ahead."

I say "Only if you sit on the couch with me."

We sitting on a couch, she pulls off her shirt and starts sliding her tits all over my chest. She then sits on my lap; she leans back so I can see down her front at her fantastic tits. She gets up and moves so her pussy is right in my face. If she was naked, I could have licked her pussy she was so close. She is running her hands all over her body and her nipples are hard. Suddenly the music was over and the dance was done.

"Do you want another dance?" I say "Later, I thank I better get a drink."

Back at the table, we drink another round of shots. The red head comes by.

I say "Now it's your turn for a dance."

You say "Ok. What the heck, why not."

We are back at the couch and the dancer says

"My name is Karla, I told the DJ to play a long one"

The music starts and she takes off her shirt. She arches her back and moves her body towards you. Her face moves close to your belly, slowly moves up over your tits, and stops at your nipples. She actually pulls one into her mouth for a second before moving up higher. I hear you I intake your breath. Her tits rub on yours and she softly licks your nick and moves off your lap.

She sits down on your lap, leans back, and moves here body side to side so her back is rubbing your tits. I can tell you are being turned on. This is very hot. After a little while, she slides sidewise and starts to caress her bare tits over the front of your body. Your nipples are very hard and your eyes are half closed. The music stops and she gives you a quick kiss. I tip her and thank her. We get to back to our table; I noticed there is another one of your shirt buttons is undone.

We order another round of drinks and watch the shows on the stage. On one of the stages, two girls are striping together. They are taking each other's cloths off and start to run there hands over each other's bodies.

I put my hand on the inside of your thigh and slowly move up towards your pussy. You do not seem to notice as you watch on of the girls on the stage pull the other girl's skit and find no panty. The panty less girl sits down and spreads her legs open giving us a clear view as the other girl comes up from behind her and grabs both of her tits. I side my hand up, under your skirt and find a very wet pussy. You stop me and say you need to go to the rest room. When you return I see that there is another button open on your shirt exposing one of your tits when you sit down.

A few of the girls come by and ask if we want coach dances.

You say 'No thanks; we are enjoying the stage shows."

Then Karla comes by and asks if we would like to go up to a VIP room. I ask, "What is that?"

She says," I can give more then one dance and it is more private."

You look at me and ask, "What do think?"

I say, "Let's go."

The VIP room is a small room with a round wall and a couch all along the wall. There is one of these one-way mirrors so that we can see the stage but no one can see into the room. Speakers are set up so we can hear the music. A small table is near the center of the room were we put our drinks.

We sit down next to each other and I put my hand on your leg on the inside of your thigh. Karla starts to dance in front of us as the next song starts, it is a slow one. She very slowly removes her shirt. She leans down and pulls you up to get you to dance with her. She moves around you so she is behind you. She has her arms around you bellow your breasts and you are looking right at me. Karla and you are swaying to the music and she unbuttons the bottom button of your shirt. You do not say anything so she undoes the next one, then the next one until they are all undone. Your shirt is very open with you tits completely exposed. Karla starts running her hands all over the front of your body including your tits; I see your nipples are very hard. You look into my eyes and drop your shirt to the floor.

Karla the dances around and embraces you. You start to kiss. She undoes her skirt and it drops to the floor. She then un-zips your skirt and it drops to the floor too. You are both nude and slow dancing and making out right in front of me. You grab her ass and she is playing with your tits. You both slowly dance towards the coach.

The song ends but you keep moving together. Your legs bump into the couch and you end up sitting down on the coach and Karla sits on the floor between your legs. Another song starts. She starts to suck on one of your nipples. You lean your head back and close your eyes. She is playing with your other tit with her hand. God, this is so fucking hot.

She slides one hand down and plays with your pussy. You lick your lips and she gives you a big long kiss right on the lips. She slides to on side so I can see what she is doing. She has a finger sliding in and out of your pussy mating the rhythm of the music. Your hips are starting to move with the music also. You start sucking on her tits, one at a time.

Karla moves down and starts to eat your pussy. I have my cock out and I am stroking it. I am watching this read head move up and down on your pussy and you are pulling on your nipples. I move over towards you and you start to suck on my dick. This goes on for a minute or two and then the song stops. Karla stops licking your pussy and sands up. You stop sucking my dick and Karla pulls you up off the couch.

The next song starts and she spins you around gives you a kiss and sits down and pulls you onto her lap. You start kissing her and then playing with her tits. The next ting I know you are between her legs eating her pussy. She has one hand on you head and is moaning. Your ass is up in the air.

I cannot resist. I push my cock into you pussy. I am amazed how wet you are. I fuck you to the beat of the song. In and out to the drumbeat Boom, I go in Boom I pull out. You are licking Karla's pussy and I can see she is enjoying it and I can feel you are about to cum. I explode at the same time that you cum and your pussy pulls me in.

That is about all I can remember.

What a dream.