The Dream

Story Info
They say the subconscious hides your true desires.
1.3k words
4.1
12.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath came out in tiny puffs as trudged up the stairs laden with packets of fruits and vegetables. The upward climb produced a burning sensation in her legs and she used up every little bit of energy she had left to climb the final flight. Cursing the janitor for not fixing the elevator, she slid her key into the key hole, turned the lock and after pushing the door open, entered her empty apartment. Home sweet home. She left the groceries on the kitchen counter and after kicking her shoes off in the middle of her living room, sauntered into her bedroom. Flopping onto the bed, she allowed the exhaustion to claim her and slowly fell into a deep slumber.

She was back to that same place again. A silken blindfold was tightly tied around her eyes, depriving her of her vision. Her legs and hands were tied to 4 posts with something that was slightly more coarse. Rope? The cool air brushed against her skin, teasing her nipples and bringing her attention to the fact that she was not wearing a stitch of clothing. That should have scared her, but it only caused the wetness to drip down her thighs. The fact that there was nothing that she could do to hide it or stop it worsened the situation until her thighs were slick with her own juices. Cursing her libido, she tried to control herself, focus herself, center herself. But she could not let go of her vulnerable situation and that heightened everything.

There was a sudden change in the air as she felt him enter the room. She did not need to see him to know who he was, or what he was capable of. His face, his scent, the feel of his skin against hers were memories that were etched in her brain. She heard him walk towards her and stop, his mere presence tightening her nipples into buds that were aching for his touch. She wanted to beg him to touch her, to pinch her or tease her, but she knew that if she broke this silence, she would be punished and not in a way he liked.

Today's lesson was to teach her to be quiet. She had always been a vocal lover but sometimes subs were supposed to be seen and not heard. She felt him run his fingertips across her abdomen leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. She arched her back, pushing her tits out in a vain attempt to get him to focus his attention on them. But it was all for naught. He ran his fingers against her arms, her neck, her collarbone, her legs but left her pussy and nipples cruelly untouched. The frustration got the best of her and she let out a scream of frustration. He stopped what he was doing at once. A certain sense of foreboding filled her and she wondered what her impatience had cost her.

She felt something cool against the lips of her pussy. Moving up and down before it was shoved inside. It was painful pleasure. She relished the feeling of finally having something inside her but each time her pussy clenched against that cold piece of ice, it felt like she had a tiny firebolt in her pussy, that singed her sensitive nerve ending. This continuous clenching and unclenching of her hot pussy slowly melted the ice causing it to dribble out and leaving her woefully empty again.

Once again she felt his fingers on her. This time, however, he was massaging her tits. He held them with one hand and used his thumb to flick the nipple. Slowly at first until he began to pick up his pace. Each time he would flick her nipple, it caused her clit to throb and this drove her mad. She arched her back trying to get him to pinch the little nubbin or suck on it. But he did none of these things and kept on driving her higher and higher up with no sign of release in sight.

Finally, when she felt that she could not take even a second more of that torture, he pinched her nipple. Rolling it between his finger and slowly increasing the pressure as he pulled it upwards. He did this until the pressure was almost unbearable before releasing her nipple and starting all over again. By the fifth recurrence, she had become a hot, wet mess. Her empty, wet pussy was clenching and she was desperate for him to fuck her.

As if he could read her mind, he let go of her breasts and inserted one thick finger into a pussy. She was so wet that it had no trouble sliding all the way. She could hear him chuckle as he pumped his finger in and out of her pussy. He added another one and then another before curling them and hitting her sweet spot. She arched her back and tried to clamp down on his fingers to make them stop this assault on her pussy but the ties held firm and she was forced to take it without uttering a single sound. His fingers continued their ministrations until she felt that she could take no more before he stopped once again.

After withdrawing his fingers from her pussy, she felt him push them against her lips. Like a good little whore, she took them into her mouth. Sucking on them and wiping them clean, swirling her tongue around them and trying to entice him to replace them with his cock. She was desperate for a taste. Desperate to give him pleasure to fulfill his dirtiest fantasies. She felt him lean and whisper in her ear, "That's a good little whore." Those words seemed to open floodgates in her pussy and brought her desperation back to an all time high.

She felt him untie her legs then bend them upwards to tie them to her hands so she was bent in half. Her pussy and ass exposed for his viewing pleasure. She felt his fingers on her pussy lips, rubbing them and spreading the wetness all over before she felt a sharp flick on her clit. The pain radiated outwards causing her clit to swell and throb. He pinched her clit. Pulling it out of its hood and leaving it exposed before flicking it again. The pain was excruciating but it was blissful as well, two contradicting emotions all wrapped in one tiny package and this heady cocktail was driving her insane. He flicker her clit a couple of times more until he was satisfied that it was sensitive enough.

Then, without any warning whatsoever, he shoved his entire length into her abused pussy. With one go his entire length was buried all the way as she arched her back and tried to take him all the way in. He pulled out, until just his tip was in her before pushing all the way in again. He moved slowly at first. Deep thrusts to fill her up completely before withdrawing and filling her up again. Then all of a sudden, as if he could not control himself anymore, his thrusts became shorter and faster until he was pounding her pussy with a vengeance. His hands were on her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples brutally as he fucked her hard.

Just when she thought that all the sensations inside her would cause her to explode he gave her permission to cum. With one final thrust, he came in her, his cock spasming in her pussy...

She awoke with a start. Back in her empty bed, her empty pussy clenching around nothing, her nipples throbbing under her shirt. At first she thought she should let it go, allow the feelings to pass. They usually did. However, this time it felt different. She rolled over, picked up her phone and dialed a familiar number, hoping against hope that it would work out as she heard him pick up the phone.