The Dream

Story Info
Lovers meet in a dream of passion.
899 words
3.33
9.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yea I found you the other night. When I saw you I walked over looked into your eyes, wrapped my strong arms around you and kissed your sweet lips, as your tongue slid into my mouth and I sucked on it as my hands slid down your back, cupping your sweet ass, pulling you closer to me, so close that you can feel my cock starting to stir as your hot passionate Tongue does what it does so well, Excite. Your breasts pressed against my chest, so soft, so warm. I can feel your nipples so hard pressed against me, and I can't begin to explain to you how hot and erotic that feels, and you have to know by know that I love the feeling of your sweet ass in my hands as I caress it.

As I bring my hands up from your ass I slide them under your shirt slowly raising it above you and off. Looking at you in the sheer lace bra is so hot, as I slide my fingers across the material, feeling your breast under it, I reach down to the middle and unhook it from the front as I slowly slide it open and off the, freeing them, Mmmm I see your hard erect nipples standing there just waiting to be licked and sucked, lets not keep them waiting as I lean down touching the tip of my tongue to it, before circling it around it in a circle. Then kissing it lightly with my hot lips before wrapping them around it sucking it deep into my mouth. As I walk you backwards you set on the edge of the bed, I kneel in front of you, wow I can't help looking into your soft sensual eyes.

As I kiss my way across your breast into the valley between them then slide my tongue up to the other, Mmmmmmmmm your nipples taste so good in my mouth. As you lean back I slowly unsnapped your pants, and slowly slide them down off you. As I kneeled and leaned over you I slide my fingers across the top of you panties letting them slide across your sweet mound, then down across your lips, even through the sheer material cover it I can feel the heat, the passion and the wetness already. As I lean over I slide my tongue across the same path that my fingers just traveled, and as I come back up across your lips and mound and back to the top I hook my fingers in them and slide them down as I start again, kissing and licking you as the material uncovers inch by hot inch.

As I slide you panties down your sexy legs I kiss and lick your legs on the way down, As the slide off your feet I take them in my hands and kiss your sweet toes, painted and looking so cute. As I slide my tongue across your toes, nibbling them biting them, sliding my tongue up across your instep as my hands massage and caress it. Kissing back up your legs my hands now massaging your thighs I can hear you breathing deepen and hear your soft moans also.

I love hearing that, as I kiss and nibble my way up your inner thighs, my beard brushing against them I get to your sweet pussy now so wet, hot and your lips so swollen as I take the tip of my tongue and slide it across them, before taking them into my mouth and sucking on them, pulling them lightly into my mouth deep, taking one hand and slide it up to caress your breasts and nipples I use the other to spread your sweet lips so that I can lick and suck your hard, hot clit, my tongue tasting and circling it before I suck it into my mouth, your legs lifting and resting on my shoulders.

As my tongue parts your lips I can feel your pussy clamp down on it, squeezing it, it is so erotic feeling that. As you pull you legs up and rest your feet on my shoulder I can now slide my tongue across your sweet cheeks, nibbling them before sliding it down back across your sweet ass. Between my hot tongue and your flowing juices your so wet, as I slide 2 finger between your lips, slowly deep into you I lick and suck your hot clit once more, taking another finger I circle your ass as I start to slide it in slowly, your hips wiggling back into it, my tongue and lips hot on your clit as I slide my fingers in and out of you slowly at first and faster as I feel your teasing up and ready to cum for the first of many orgasms.

As your orgasm build I suck your clit deep into me as your sweet, hot cum shoots on my hand, my chin, my chest, flooding me with it, licking it all up, my fingers removed you set up breathing heavy, looking into my eyes before kissing me so deep and so passionate. My mouth and tongue covered in your sweet cum, get up and laying next to you your head on my chest, me stroking your hair and back, you stroking my chest and legs, holding each other waiting, wondering what will come next.