The Dream

Story Info
She has an erotic dream, or was it a dream?
1.3k words
4.26
15.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the most wonderful dream last night and I am still wondering if it was a dream at all. I found myself nude, lying on a bed, my hands were tied above my head my ankles secure to the bedpost at the foot of the bed. I heard his voice behind me, soft but strong..." I have a few new treats for you my lovely,

I know you will enjoy them immensely, would you like to see them??" I nodded my head and his hands appeared from behind me...one holding a glass of ice and the other a single nipple clamp. His hands left my sight and then reappeared, in one was an 8" dildo and in the other a 4" vibrator, my breath quickened. He chuckled softly under his breath as he noticed mine quicken. His hands then reappeared holding a red satin scarf, as he waved it in front of my face he said softly..." you will not know what is coming my little one...you can only wonder...does that excited, my little one??" I closed my eyes as the red satin drew closer to my face. I knew that the anticipation, not knowing what was coming next would only increase the excitement. I felt his hands secure the scarf behind my head and I heard him speak softly..."what to do first, oh yes this will do quite nicely." I could only hear him move about...

As my breathing quickened I felt a soft touch on my left breast...the skin of the hand was rough but the touch was feather light. It slowly made it's way to my nipple, fingering my nipple ring, I reacted immediately and my nipple became hard. As fingers rolled my nipple around I could feel the wetness starting between my legs. I felt it move over to the other breast...teasing, pinching and rolling that nipple too. Then the voice came...soft in my ear and it made me catch my breath... " A new treat for you my love... relax and enjoy for I am sure that you will like it" then I felt the fingers give my nipple a tight squeeze and then I felt it...the nipple clamp...applying just enough pressure to be a constant reminder. The voice came again" breathe my dear, there is more to come indeed,"

When his hands left me I didn't know what to expect next, it scared me yet excited me, I could feel myself getting wetter as each moment went by. The next thing I felt was cold water dripping on my stomach, the ice. My breathing quickened and I heard him laughing under his breath. The cold trail of water slowly traveled up my stomach until I felt it on my breast, raining cold drops on my nipples...making them harder than before...the drops then moved higher until I felt them hit my lips, I slowly extended my tongue, I had a thirst to quench, but not only for the water. He then slid the ice cube between my lips. I sucked at it hungrily. I then felt more drops, slowly working their way down to my stomach; I knew what was next and my heart started racing. I felt the drops grow closer and closer to the most private part of me...as the first one hit my lips and rolled down I shivered, not from the cold but from the sweet torture... my hairless lips in no way protecting my sensitive clit.

I felt more drops...they were closer and closer to my clit and I knew it was a matter of time before they got there and I was so right. When the first one hit it was like a lightening bolt going through my body, exquisite pleasure. The drops of water stopped and my mind started to race, I did not know what would be next. I felt his two hands, they parted my thighs and one hand worked its way up. I felt it parting my lips, feeling the extreme moisture that was there. It circled and teased my clit...knowing just where to touch to drive me crazy, then the other feeling came.

Something cool yet soft, gently vibrating, I knew it was the 4" vibrator, I felt it hover over my clit never quite touching but I cold feel the vibe from it, it then went lower and I felt it enter me slowly, the wetness so great that it went in with ease and the voice came again " I see how wet you are my little one, is all of this for me... do I do this to you?", all I could manage was a husky "yes". So intent on enjoying what was being done to me. I felt the vibrator slide out and go lower... I knew what was coming and I readied myself...as it teased the tight anal opening I knew I needed to relax... then I felt it, a gentle pressure pushing in on my anus, and I relaxed and let it work its way in...the vibrating sensation going through my whole body. The voice whispered to me" make sure it stays in little one, I will get mad if you let it out, please don't make me mad little one." I knew it would require all my concentration to hold it in but the pleasure was so sweet.

Then it was at my lips...I knew it was the large dildo, I opened my mouth and took it in...sucked on it greedily...wetting it with my tongue...I heard him laugh under his breath...he knew I wanted it and wanted it bad... and he removed it from my mouth. I then felt it pressing against my clit, gentle yet steady pressure moving up and down. I was so wet it slid with ease up and down the length of my slit, I was half insane now ready to cum but I wanted to hold back, make the pleasure last. Then I felt it slide into me, filling me so completely.

I knew it would not take long for me to cum to feel that sweet release. As he moved it in and out of me he whispered in my ear, " remember when you cum you cum for me, it is not for you it is for me." He quickened the pace and I felt myself approaching orgasm quickly...it was like he could read my body and he stopped...the dildo fully embedded in me.

"Not yet little one...just a little longer" he said. After only moments he started again with a quicker and more aggressive pace, making the dildo fill me completely with each stroke and I knew it wouldn't be long, my body was on fire and the only thing that would extinguish it would be an orgasm. As I felt myself get closer I spread my legs wider and he fucked me harder, responding to my body's need for release. I was ready to cum and heard his voice in my ear" cum for me little one cum now and cum hard...give it to me" He took my nipple into his mouth and tongued my nipple ring and that sent me over the edge. My back arched, my body stiffened and then it happened, shocks of pleasure running through me...taking my body and soul to that other level... releasing all tension and those sweet juices...coating the dildo and his hand. The orgasm was mind blowing, sweet and total release and been obtained. I felt him slide the dildo out and then the small vibe next. My breathing was so labored and my heart still racing. The nipple clamp came off next and he untied my hands. As I reached for the blindfold he stopped me and whispered, "leave it on for now little one and rest you have pleased me so well."

When I woke up the blindfold had worked it's way off, he was nowhere to be seen, was it a dream... I wondered for days...