The Dream

Story Info
Boyfriend enhances her dream about him.
1.6k words
4.27
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved to watch her sleep. He had convinced himself, that because they were dating, he was not a peeping tom. He lived right next door anyway. There was, however, something exciting about watching her while she was just being herself with no outer influences. His name was Tim, and he had been dating Autumn for about two months, although they had known each other their whole lives. He would take her out, they would have a great time, and it always ended the same way… both of them wanting more. So he would sit on a bench near her window and long for her there.

Autumn, now asleep, was deep in REM sleep. All of her worldly cares seeped from her innocent face as she dreamed. Her dream's subject was her boyfriend, of course. How could she let him know that she wanted things to move along further? She was shy on the subject of sex, but was in love with Tim already and wanted him to know. In her dream, she caressed his face… She could feel the smoothness of it, and the slight bit of sweat on his brow. She told him her secret very coyly, causing him to raise his eyebrows in hope. "I have always been in love with you," he breathed earnestly, "ever since the third grade. You are a wonderful person, and I love being with you. I admire you so much, I only want to treat you the way you deserve to be treated." He sighed, clearly embarrassed. She flushed, feeling heat flare to her cheeks. Through her dream, she murmured his name.

Tim, sitting outside, definitely heard her moan his name. He became too filled with longing to hold her and slowly crept in through her open window. He could smell her perfume and hair from the window, as the ceiling fan blew soft air toward his face. She had just taken a shower before going to bed, and her skin still had that soft glow to it.

He noticed the yellow rose he had given her the night before, in a vase by her bed. He replaced it with a red one and discarded the yellow rose. He tripped over the edge of the bed and fell onto the floor, yelling out in pain. Apparently, Autumn was a heavy sleeper because she did not stir. Tim had only intended to change the roses, but he decided he might stay for a while since there was no way he would wake her up.

He stood at the edge of the bed for about five minutes, trying to decide what to do. He did not want to offend this sweet girl. She rolled over from her side to her stomach, exposing the fact that she was wearing nothing. She uttered something almost inaudibly, but Tim definitely heard the sexual undertones in her voice. That made up his mind. He slowly undressed down to his boxers, and was glad he had showered after dinner… he did not want to wake her up with the smell of garlic from his dinner!

He slowly slipped into her bed, with only his boxers on. He worked his way toward her. All he wanted to do was hold her. He turned to his side, facing her back. Slowly, he slid his tan arm over her shoulder and onto her breasts. They stiffened instantly. Through her dream, she moaned his name. His heart jumped into his throat. He began to slide his hands down her soft skin, softly cupping her breasts. He had to be gentle to keep her asleep. As he was getting up to leave after he had accomplished his mission, she rolled over toward him, and he saw her beautiful face looking dejected at his departure. He must have been leaving in her dream as well. He did not want to disappoint her, and was very happy to stay.

The covers had completely rolled off of her now, and he let his gaze wander all over her. Amazed, he took in the sight he had not yet seen. Her slender frame was toned, with firm breasts and long legs. Her auburn hair lay to the side of her, framing her. He slowly lay back down, and put the covers back over her in his guilt. She rolled over onto her back, and he did the same, so that they were lying side by side. He began to rub her chest, and then slowly with one finger, move down the ravine of her breasts to her firm stomach. He softly started circling her skin with his fingers, moving closer and closer to her overheated legs. She began to moan, and he could resist no longer.

He slowly began to rub the outside of her labia, which were very wet. The wetness alone excited him, which was evident from the appearance of his boxers. Plain white, they showed a rigid outline of his penis, which lay to one side of his left leg, and was almost long enough to reach the bottom of his boxers. He slowly opened her lips, and ran a finger painstakingly slowly, toward her clitoris. He began to move in circles around it with his finger as she began to pant, lost in her dream. As her clitoris began to swell, he decided to leave it alone for a moment.

He slowly pushed his middle finger into her soaked vagina. She responded by flushing brightly and moaning with a sly grin on her face. The grin reminded him that she was asleep, and again he felt guilty and wondered what he should do. He slowly worked his finger in and out of her, feeling her hot and moist reactions to it. Her increased moaning prompted him to pull his finger out and get up.

He did not, however, leave. He slowly got up and pushed her legs apart until she was spread-eagle on the bed. He bent down between her legs, and began to lick her inner thighs, slowly working his way up. He reached her swollen, cleanly shaved lips, and began to lick them where they parted. She became increasingly wet, so he opened the lips and began to lick her clitoris. He did it very gently, and only licked it every once in awhile. After about twenty minutes of this, her gentle moaning turned into much louder and she began writhing as his pace quickened. Something unexpected happened then.

She whispered, "I'm awake." She pulled him out from under her and deeply looked into his eyes. He was very scared, as he had totally betrayed her privacy and had not gotten her consent to do all the things he had been doing. She saw this reaction, and pulled him closer to her. She gave a small smile, and became very forward. She loved how he had excited her in her dream, and was very excited that he was still there when she woke up.

She slowly reached down and began to rub his hard stomach as she looked into his blue eyes. With her other hand, she cradled his handsome face and kissed him passionately. He was so beautiful to her. She drank him in. His blonde hair, slightly curly in places, framed a strong and chiseled face. Her eyes darted to his muscular frame, and was surprised how gentle he could be. As she kissed him, she softly stroked his penis, and discovered its size. It was clear that she was excited, and a little scared of its lenth. She pulled him on top of her.

She nodded at him and he caressed her face. As he kissed her, he positioned himself. The head of his penis rubbed against her. To his surprise, it slid in. It was certainly very long, but not more than an average thickness. She was already so wet that he had it all the way in in two slow movements. She murmured her approval, as he began kissing her, and touching her gently. She lifted up her legs, and he took this as a signal to begin thrusting into her. With each thrust, she felt waves of heat come up into her face. She began to get very flushed as she became almost dizzy with the sensation of him. He buried his face in the nape of her neck, whispering sweet thoughts to her as he lightly sucked on the bottom of her earlobe. He breathed softly onto it, sending shivers down her spine. He began to rub her breasts, and gently twisted her nipples. They became very taut at his touch, and she moaned. She was a loud one, but he did not mind.

She then became too excited for his gentle behavior and softly asked him to go a lot faster and harder. He gladly obliged, and began thrusting his nine inches into her while her legs were in the air. They wrapped around him as her body contorted with pleasure. She had no idea he would have this much stamina. She began to shudder and moaned as she orgasmed repeatedly. Soon, she began to softly cry because the pleasure was too much for her. The waves of sensation that shot through her body were too much for her to take all at once. Her mediocre boyfriends of the past had never provided her with these feelings.

He began to slow down, and pulled out of her. As he lay there cradling her, she smiled and professed her love for him. He did not mind that he had not had an orgasm. He could have had one if he had wanted, but had held it off to prolong her pleasure. As she spoke, he learned that he had taken her to heights she had never reached before. As the two went to sleep in each other's arms, she promised that he would wake from a very pleasant dream in the morning. At the thought of this, he wondered what mysteries would unravel in the morning. Still baffled over this incredible change of events, he drifted off to sleep and began to dream.