The Dream

Story Info
A lonely traveler has a dream.
3.2k words
4.2
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to me in the middle of the night. It had been years since I had seen her. We had worked together at a job I had years ago. I had wanted her from the first time I saw her. We had become friends but there was no way that I would let myself get physically involved. I was married and she was single and we moved in different worlds other than work. We got along well and she knew that I wanted her. We would flirt and have a good time but we both knew it would never go anywhere and that flirting was all there was to be between us.

I have dreamed about her over the years. Even sat back and developed and enjoyed a fantasy on occasion. Back when we worked together we had even shared some of these as flirting. As the years went by I was certain that I would never see her again much less have her.

Traveling for work causes me to spend many hours alone after work away from home. In order to stay out of trouble I have developed a habit of enjoying my time alone. Not being afraid to eat or go to movies alone. Staying away from bars and strip joints that some of my co-workers enjoyed, etc. This night I planned on dinner and a movie. I was eating a light dinner when I noticed just a glimpse of a girl that looked familiar. My mind jumped back to her. I jumped up and went to look in the parking lot where I thought I saw her but there was no one there.

I finished dinner and then went to the movie theater. I bought a ticket and went in side and stopped to get a drink and some popcorn. As I turned from the counter, I thought I saw her again. Headed into the bathroom. I waited about 10 minutes to see if she came out but no one I recognized did. I asked a girl to tell me if someone was in the bathroom and she told me it was empty. At this point I am figuring that I am just road weary and tired.

I went to the movie. It was pretty good and I had just about forgotten my brain playing tricks on me. As I was driving out of the parking lot I saw her again. I quickly turned the car around and drove to where I saw her. No one. I was then convinced that I was very, very tired and I headed to the hotel to go to bed and be ready for travel the next day.

I managed to make it to the hotel and into my room without seeing her again, or thinking I saw her. I got ready for bed and lay down and cut the light out. I stretched out on my back and reminisced about her and enjoyed some old memories from the time I knew her. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

I am walking through a park. There are trees, a pond with a fountain, pasture and walking trails. It is late afternoon in the fall. The air is crisp but not cold. The leaves are turning and there is a nice breeze blowing the already fallen leaves across the path that I am on. As I am looking around and walking I see someone coming toward me on the path. It is her. She is smiling and walking to me. We come together in a friendly embrace of old friends and share a light kiss on the cheek. We walk and talk to catch up with each other. Where have we been, what have we been doing, etc.

Our conversation slowly becomes more intimate as time goes by. The setting sun seems to just hang in the sky not moving. We have been talking for hours but the scene has not changed. It is then that I become aware that this is a dream and that I am asleep in my hotel room. I don't want to wake up but I can't help it. It happens to all of us. We wake just a little and come out of the fog of a dream. Often we want it back but rarely does it work. I become aware of the bed, the room, the AC running and the light from the bathroom that it is my habit when I travel to leave on.

I am almost heart broken from waking and losing the dream. As I lay there I can still feel the path under my feet, feel the breeze and smell the air from the park. I can even hear her voice as she talks to me. I roll over and determine that I am going back to sleep to continue this dream. It is rare that I can do this but this dream was worth searching for. I slowly drifted back off to sleep.

I am in the park walking with her again. Our conversation continues to get more intimate. We move closer as we talk so others will not hear. As we talk we both reach out and hold hands as we walk. Soon we are arm in arm and we both recognize that we are going to love each other this day. She looks up to me and we stop on the path and turn toward each other. I reach for her face and take it gently between my hands and hold it. She reaches up around my neck and pulls me down toward her.

Our lips meet in a tentative kiss, almost as if we don't want to do it for fear of exploding. We have both wanted this but never dared dream that we could have it. Out touch becomes more overpowering. The kiss is not tentative any longer. She pulls me closer and her mouth opens and invites me in. Out tongues touch and the thrill is electric. It is almost like a static shock on a cold winter day. Our bodies move together as we kiss. This seems to go on forever but could only have been a minute.

We reluctantly move apart and look at each other. No words pass our lips but we know it is going to happen today, finally. Now! Holding hands we turn from the path and walk into the trees. We are looking for a private place. We walk a short distance and push through a low hedge. On the other side we break out into a small clearing. It seems like a room in the woods. As we stand surprised by it, we see a hammock strung between two trees near the middle of the space. This is just too much – but then it is a dream...

We move to the hammock. Then suddenly I am aware of my hotel room momentarily. As if I am going to wake up again. It seems like a light comes on or a door opens – something. I am determined not to lose this dream and I go back to it. Success, I am back in the hammock with her. We are kissing and embracing. Trying anything to slow down. Our bodies are pushing hard against each other. All the passion of years of flirting is breaking free and over powering us.

I stand up next to the hammock and pull her to her feet next to me. I want to undress her slowly. I want to slow the pace down. I am about to lose all control.

The woods and the hammock slowly morph into my hotel room and I am standing with her in front of me and the bed next to us instead of the hammock. It seems real but I now this is just a change of location in a dream. I accept it and sit on the edge of the bed because my knees are too week to stand. I slowly move her into place in front of me. I unbutton her blouse slowly and reveal in the exposed softness of her exposed flesh. As more skin come available I kiss and touch it. As her tummy is exposed I pull her close to me and reach around and unclasp her bra. Pushing her back a little I reach to the front and lift the bra over her breasts and expose them to me. As the come free from the underwear I marvel at the wonderous form of her. She is perfect. Her nipples are hard and sticking out like pencil erasers. Hard and waiting for me. I move my mouth to her nipple and take it in. I lick and suck on it like it is the best candy in the world while massaging the other one. I move her breasts together so that I can take both nipples into my mouth. This is heaven.

I seem to be awake. I have never had a dream this real. I can hear us breathing. I can taste her skin. This can't be a dream but I am asleep....

She pushes me back ad takes a short step away from me. I reach to bring her back but she stops me. She shrugs the bra and blouse off her shoulders and they fall to the floor. She then looks me in the eye as she massages her own tits and pull first one nipple and then the other into her mouth and sucks on them herself – never breaking eye contact with me. She straightens up and reaches down to her pants and unsnaps them and pulls the zipper down. This exposes her pretty, lacy pink panties. As she opens her pants and begins to pull them over her hips she turns and bends over.

As the pants come down her panty covered ass comes into view. She is looking back over her shoulder at me knowing that I have always lover her ass. She is looking back over her shoulder as she slides her pants down to her ankles. She just leaves them gathered there and stands up. Still facing away from me. I cannot get enough of the view of her ass. She reaches into her panties and dips her fingers into her wetness. She pulls her hand out and I can see the slick wetness on her fingers. She brings her fingers to her nose and breathes in deep and then licks it off as if it were candy.

She then bends and pulls her panties down in one quick motion so that they join her pants around her ankles. Her wonderous ass is just inches from my face. I can smell her musk and see it seeping from her pussy and running down her legs. As I lean forward to get to her she suddenly kicks her clothes and shoes from her feet and leans back to me closing the distance so that my mouth is covering her pussy as I have only dreamed of. Her taste and smell are over powering. She is quivering all over as I eat her pussy and nuzzle her asshole.

We fall back on the bed. She quickly puts us into the 69 position. My underwear come off without me knowing how. She takes me into her mouth as I spread her legs and put my mouth back to her muff. She leans up and smiles back at me and says "Give me your first one quick." She pulls me deep into her mouth and pushes a finger that is slick with her wetness deep into my ass. I start to cum almost at once. It builds quickly from my toes and seems to come from deep inside me. I explode in her mouth. She sucks down every drop and wants more. I am thinking that is all I am good for – she has sucked me dry and I am spent. She never lets me out of her mouth. As I start to go soft she just works me over with her tongue and I feel life coming back into me. In just a few minutes I am as hard as ever I have been. I am amazed at this as I continue eating her out. I am inspired to give to her the pleasure that she has given to me.

As I continue licking her clit and slowly sucking it into my mouth and very lightly nibbling on it, I reach around and start playing with her asshole. She pushed back against my finger trying to get it into her ass. I reach into her dripping pussy and moisten my finger. Then I move it back to her asshole and lube everything up. Then I slowly push my finger into her. She becomes still as a statue as I continue eating and slowly inserting my finger into her. As I reach the point that is a far as my finger will go she starts to move. I can feel her orgasm building. I move my finger out of her and back into her and she calls for me to go faster. I take her clit into my mouth and alternately suck and lick it as my finger starts moving faster and faster in and out of her ass. I feel her tense up and her whole body begins to flow into her orgasm. She cums like I have never seen a woman cum. Her pussy explodes onto my face and she nearly smothers me. This whole time she is taking my dick all the way into her and she begins moaning and the feeling on me is out of this world.

She doesn't seem finished with her orgasm when suddenly she comes up off my dick and raises up over me. Pushing back completely onto my back she positions her dripping pussy over my dick that is sticking straight up straining to get in. She looks me in the eye and tells me to lay completely still, that she is in charge. I can only agree. Slowly she lowers her self down so that my dick is just barely touching the entrance to heaven. So slowly she lowers herself onto me that it seems to not be happening. Her silken moistness slowly envelopes me. She continues down so that her heat and tightness begin to completely overtake me. All I can feel or think about is her pussy slowly surrounding me. Finally, she is all the way down, and she begins to grind her pussy into me. Then she stops and begins to move up off of me and I almost want to cry. I reach for her and she says "Not yet!" She takes my hands in hers and holds me back. She continues up until I am almost out of her.

She pauses at the top and opens her eyes and looks at me. I can see the desire in her and mine is plain to see. She allows me to place my hands on her hips and as soon as I have hold she drives down on me. Completely engulfing me and sending me to paradise again. Even deeper than before, if possible. She yells "Now!" and we begin to move into each other like animals. Our timing somehow becomes perfect. We are moving in unison. She is alternately massaging her breasts and playing with her clit. I am holding onto her for dear life. I don't want anything to happen that will take me from her hot, velvet pussy. She pulls a tit to her mouth with one hand and begins massaging her clit with the other. I am holding back for all I am worth. It is more that I can stand but I want this to happen together. I can see that she is close and she knows that mine is just a moment away.

She leans down and puts her tits in my face for me to suck. I do with all my heart. As I do I feel her orgasm begin. It encompasses her whole body. I feel more juice coming from her and draining over my balls. As she reaches the apex I feel my own start. It begins at my feet and hands and works its way to my loins. I feel the heat of it center on my dick and balls and then I am exploding into her. She continues cumming so that I can't tell if it is one long one or more than one. We cum together in a wild tangle of heat, juice and passion. It seems to last forever and for only a moment – all at the same time as we are looking into each others eyes.

We collapse in our tangle – her head somehow landing on my chest and me still inside her. She looks up at me and we kiss deeply and with passion and tenderness all mysteriously balanced. We both know that there is no need for words and that there is no more energy for more right now. We melt into each other and sleep.

Slowly I wake up. I become aware of the bed under me. I remember my dream and smile as I lay there not wanting to wake completely as dreams fade with wakefulness. I lay with my eyes closed, ignoring the world, as I soak in the memory of the dream. In spite of my efforts I continue to wake up. I become aware that I am not under the covers as I was when I went to sleep. I am tangled up a bit in them. I smile bigger at that knowing that my dream turned into a wet dream it was so real. Then I notice that I don't have my underwear on as when I lay down.

Then I notice the smell. I can smell sex in the room. Not just my sex but the musk of a woman. The musk I still remember from my dream. I open my eyes and see that it is quite late in the morning. Glad that I only had a noon plane to catch I realize that I better get moving. I sit up and see that the bed is a real tangle of sheets and blankets. I am naked on top. I just shake my head in wonder at such a dream. It seems real but I know that I went to dinner and a movie alone last night and came back to the hotel alone and went to bed – all alone. No way was she here! I have not even seen her in years.

Finally, I stand to get the day started with a much needed pee and a shower. As I do a pair of pink lacy panties falls to the floor from under me. As I reach for them I look for more evidence of her. No more clothes, no one in the bathroom and the hotel door is closed and locked.

I fall sitting back on the bed in utter confusion. I can smell her on the bed. I hold the panties up to my face and they are wet with her musk. I smell her on my face and hands. I look at the panties and shake my head not knowing what to think.

It had to have been a dream – didn't it?