The Dream

Story Info
He wakes up tied to the bed and between my legs.
1.4k words
4.35
32k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sip my water and stare at you. Unconscious, you are tied down to the bed, and I am taking a moment to revel in my audacity. Taking another sip while watching you jerk in your sleep, dead to the world, this is how I managed to bind your arms and legs to the bed in the first place. If you were awake right now, you would growl, and holler, and entice me to behave by cooing out your sobriquet. In this moment, I will have none of it. Though I may look calm, the water I drink is merely so that I last and don't pass out before I am finished.

One final swallow and the glass is set down on the nightstand, I lean over the bed to lightly trail my fingers over your chest. Your power beneath my fingertips has the ability to both make me weak and embolden me to strip it from you. I drag my nails over your chest, the shock of it wakes you up, but by the time you clear the sleep from your eyes and realize that you are bound, I am already at the end of the bed, to forestall any complaints or questions from you, I lean over and place one small kiss on the tops of your feet. It may well be the only moment of submission that you get from me. But it is enough, though I can sense the weariness through your form. It's all those hours at work, the ones that have made you so tired and me, so insatiable.

Crawling onto the bed and drag my nails up your leg while listening to the sweet hiss of your breath. Then leaning down I run my tongue over these new red welts that grace the sensitive skin of your thighs, feeling the heat from them. My tight red curls tickle your skin as I move, and I can feel you shudder beneath me.

I cannot help but drag my tongue up your thigh and over your hip bone, diligently avoiding the one area I know you want me to touch, its own aching neediness jumping at my nearness. But ignore it I do, sinking my teeth into the relative softness of your belly, hearing your groan. I decide to leave a mark there, sucking gently so that the red spot will remain even when I am finished with you. My skin slides over yours as I move up your chest alternating between my nails striking at you, leaving designs in red, or my tongue whose wetness only leaves a tingle before it's gone. We are pressed together for but a minute, your heaving chest music to my ears.

Watching as your tongue slides along your lips, I don't even kiss you, and hurriedly move my body over yours. Placing a knee on either side of your head, one hand reaches for your hair, the other the headboard to hold myself up against the power that your mouth holds over my body.

That first sweet, tentative, lick frees me, and I hear my inhibitions whisper goodbye in my ear. My fingers pull at you, and my hips push lower to bring me closer, to pull you deeper. Feeling our combined wetness, I moan softly. You're fully awake now, and starving, and press yourself up into me as much as is possible. My hips buck over your tongue and the pressure to my clit sends a gasp trailing out of my mouth. I toss my head back and moan deeply, my hair sliding out of my eyes, only to cover my face again when I look down, I can feel every lick and nibble, the soft grate of your tongue over my clit, the full kiss you deliver to me. It makes me weak, and I am glad for the wall. Every touch from you, elicits another sound from me in our little game. Moaning, gasping, mewling, these sounds are almost foreign to my ears, though they push me on, make me want more.

Welling within me, I can feel it. I moan and drip with anticipation. I need this, I want this so badly. I am a creature of heat and wetness, all moans and movement. When you push your slick tongue inside me, I take it as permission granted, and gush in pleasure from my orgasm. I can feel the wetness cover you and I jerk and spasm above you. I plead with you to stop as though you could choose pinned between my legs, my hands buried in your hair.

I weakly move away, sliding into the spot next to you, holding you close. Resting my head for but a moment, I have to kiss you then, it's rough and demanding. I lick at your lips, needy again in my lust. Tasting myself, so like tears on your cheeks and I am not finished. Again I can feel that want rise within, and I become crazy with it. I need to be filled.

Still kissing and caressing I straddle your hips, I don't tease, or slide over you with all of my normal brattiness, instead I take you into me. Sighing delicately as I am filled, your hardness twitching inside me, I cannot resist any longer, leaning slightly forward, digging my nails into your chest as I move against you. My eyes close and dipping one hand low to finger my already craving clit, rubbing it in time to my already frenzied thrusts. You try, you try so very hard to match my tempo with your hips, but cannot, and nor do I want you to. I will use you for my pleasure this night; you are merely along for the ride. As you are held by the ropes to the bed, so do I hold you tight within me, squeezing tight around your shaft. My pussy contracting with each rub to the clit, the sounds that I made before are nothing compared to these. The heavy moans and loud gasps punctuated with each movement of my hips. I lean back and watch you, watch me bouncing over your cock, my breasts heaving with the movement, my hair crazy and wild as if to call attention to this fact, I curl my fingers into it and pull. Hearing your moan and know how you would so love to be free to do this to me. To do what you want with me, but this isn't about your wants. My fingers double their efforts as my free hand tugs at my hair, pinches my already hard nipples and scratches at your chest.

Leaning over and using my hand to hold me up as I slide over your hardness, I see the hard glint of lust in your eyes, I oblige you this one wish and deliver one of my nipples to your lips. Pulling it into your mouth the triple sensation of your cock, my nimble fingers, and your teeth tugging... I'm done for. Ripping myself from your lips, I bounce on your length with short staccato bursts, my fingers rubbing sinfully over my engorged clit, and when I close my eyes, all I can see is stars.

My orgasm hits me with the force of a wave of water, and I am blown over in my attempts to withstand. I scream my release to the ceiling, and cover you and me in my juices. Again in a pleading tone I beg, and hear you growl at me, I can't stop moving, can't stop anything. Manically, I slip you out of me, turn around and slide you down my throat. Again, cleaning myself off of you, but I suck and whimper around your cock, wondering if you will resist me.

You will not, as you pour your seed down my throat, and I take it all greedily. My lips tugging as if to swallow you whole, I make sure every drop of hot cum is gone, and as I pull away, licking my lips with a satisfied little sigh, I hear you chuckle at me softly. Without a word, I reach out and undo the knots that hold you in place, laying down on my side and close my eyes, I feel your arms wrap around me pulling me closer, but I am already fighting sleep.

In my ear you whisper, "Good girl" and then with a soft shudder I am unconscious myself.