The Dream?

Story Info
She dreams of a wild threesome.
1.5k words
3.83
22.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the warmth rising in her body as she thought about it. She could feel her lover spreading her legs and moving between them.

The smell of sex was in the air. The room was filled with tension and lust. Her whole body was glowed by the thoughts going thru her head.

She knew he was only the first, and that he would be replaced by another. She knew when he finished there would be another, and ..... another, and ..... another. A dream come true! No pressure, no thoughts of orgasm. Just nameless, faceless partners of pleasure.

She relaxed, knowing there was no hurry or rush. She was the one they all wanted, and the one they'd all have. It excited her, to know what was about to happen.

It excited her to know her mate was watching. She wanted to drive him wild. No one would ever know! She could just let go and not worry. The thoughts drove her crazy!

She felt him pressing against her vagina, and it excited her even more. She could feel the urge to press her hips up and pull him into her. She wanted to feel him inside her, and feel it as it moved inside. A warmth rushed inside her.

Suddenly, he pressed forward, and began to press into her wanton vagina. She raised up to meet his thrust and to pull him inside her. She moaned as she pressed upward to take it all. Her fingers clinched the sheets as he thrust in and out slowly. There was no holding back now!

She didn't have to hold back. If he cum someone else would take his place. She hunched wildly every time he thrust into her. Her head spun with the thoughts, as she was consumed with it.

Her thoughts wandered, and she wanted to feel someone in her mouth. Suddenly she felt someone moving onto the bed beside her, and a dick pressing against her lips. She reached up to hold it as she opened her mouth and ran her tongue under the head. She wanted to feel it moving on her tongue, and into her throat.

She pulled it into her mouth, and began moving her head back and forth sucking it. Her head spun round and round like she was in a trance of lust. He was overcome by her movements and began to fuck her mouth. She pressed forward and moaned as she felt him slide into her throat.

She was being wildly fucked at both ends. It was finally happening. She was being ravaged, and loved it. Her mind was blank except for the sensations she felt.

She felt the dick inside her swell up, and the tension in her vagina. She felt the head of the dick in her mouth swelling, and throbbing. She started to slow down, when she realized it didn't matter. Others were waiting to take their place. She could do as she wanted.

The thoughts boggled her. She wanted to feel both of them cum inside her. She wanted to taste it. She wanted to feel it inside her vagina. God! She wanted to swallow it. Oh God! she wanted two more..........

She resumed the hunching and sucking with enthusiasm. She wanted to feel them explode. She wanted her mate to watch it and feel the excitement. She felt a tingle inside her. She wanted it too.

Then she felt the familiar throb in her vagina, and the warmth of cum inside her. She pressed her mouth down until she could feel it pulsate in her throat. As she pulled back, she could feel the warm cum on her tongue. She felt some of it slide down her throat.

Both men moaned a screamed as she milked both of them. The man in her vagina pulled out, and the one in her mouth fell back on the bed. She followed him as he rolled on his back, keeping him in her mouth. The cum in her mouth slid out on his dick, and she began eating it off him.

She was raised to her knees, and another lover moved up behind her and pushed inside her. She was overcome with excitement and swallowed. Looking beside her, she saw another dick anxiously awaiting for her mouth. She pushed him down on the bed, and moved her head over to suck it into her mouth.

Everything was just a blur of sex now. She had the second two inside her, and two more were waiting. Glancing toward her mate, she knew the excitement was for both of them. Her attention returned to her partners. Her night of lust.

As she pushed back and forth against her lover, her mouth moved up and down on the others dick. She was alternately fucking both of them at each end. The more she moved. The more they moaned, and the more she could feel them throb inside her. The more excited she became.

She could feel the orgasm building, and the flaming desires within her. The guy in her mouth moaned, and his dick swelled and throbbed. Then it exploded in her mouth and on her tongue. It was just too much and she was carried over the edge. She moaned on the dick in her mouth, and the other guy thrust in and out of her vagina.

She violently moved back and forth on the guy behind her, and the hungrily swallowed the cum in her mouth. When she finished the guy in her mouth, he was replaced with another hard dick. The guy behind her pulled out to keep from cumming and another guy replaced him.

She thought she would want to stop after she came, but it only made her want more. It was her third pair, and she was ready for more.

Suddenly, she was pushed forward on top of the guy she was sucking. She crawled astraddle him, and settled down, pushing him inside her. Everyone waited a while and let her ride. She raised up and down, back and forth, and really fucked him, while the others watched.

A hard dick in front of her caught her eye, and she had to have it in her mouth. She remembered cumming before as a warm surge of semen hit her tongue. She had that urge again. She leaned forward and put her mouth on it. She sucked it in and out as she moved forward and back on the guy beneath her.

That warm glow of feeling was inside her again, and she knew she was ready to go over again. She just needed something to give a gentle push. The she felt the lover who had stopped move up behind her again.

He rubbed his dick against her ass, and slid it up and down on her butt cheeks. He lubricated her butt and pressed the head of his dick against it. As she moved back and forth, she could feel it pressing against her. This excited her, and she wondered what it would feel like to have him inside her too.

Wonder hell! She wanted to try it! She wanted it, and wanted it bad. She knew she had to try.......

She pressed farther back, and farther back, until the head slipped inside her. She could feel the dick in her mouth swell as he got excited watching her. She could feel the dick in her vagina swell also.

A warmth came over her. A heat she'd never known. The pain was mild, but the warmth and excitement overpowering. It just drove her closer and closer to the edge.

She pushed back more and more until she felt him slide inside her butt. Both dicks were fucking her, as the one in her mouth pounded in and out of her throat. There was no pain, no nothing, just the wild feelings inside her.

When the dick in her mouth exploded, she exploded with a second orgasm. It was bigger than anything she had ever felt. The dicks in her ass and vagina exploded with a warm sensation filling her. She could feel the warm cum in her mouth go down, as she swallowed.

She fucked them all franticly, until everyone was milked of energy. She lay back on the bed for a moment, and then went to the bathroom. Her knees were weak, but she was still burning.

As she came back, she wondered if that was it. This was quickly answered by two erections waiting from the first two lovers. She knew she couldn't resist, she dropped to her knees and alternately sucked on one, then the other.

Finally, they moved to the bed and began anew, until everyone had cum again, and again, .... and again. Finally, when they had all left, she went over to her mate. He was so excited he came as soon as she put her mouth on him.

That night they slept deeply, and next morning they had sex three times before they got up. She knew just the memories would excite them always, and they were both happy with that.

Neither had any regrets, and knew their secret was safe, and their bond was closer........

She could hear a noise in the distance. A light glowed at the door. She awoke! Was it a dream or was it a memory....?

Who knows! It was good whatever! Maybe what ever could be, ..... should be....????