The Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
He has a hot dream of wet girl.
1.2k words
4.08
16.2k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts off in a classroom that looks like detention hall. If you've never seen it, it's a very dull, large classroom space with many student desks and no windows. However, in this dream it did not seem to be high school, and it had something like tin sheets added to the walls. Grey and Silver were a common theme throughout the room, except the few people in there, who were in fact in natural colors.

I'm sitting in one of the student desks on the left side of the room, near the exit. There are a few papers on my desk; they look like forms to fill out. However, I cannot read the text, it's just a blur. That signifies that those papers are not significant. As I look around the room, about two rows right of me and a few desks up is what seems to be a beautiful, tall, young brunette lady, right at my age. She is wearing a white cotton tube top and blue jeans. The shoes are a blur, but the clothes were very vivid, indicating significance. There are two others in the room, off to the far right, both males filling out forms. They seem to have red and blue clothes on, but they are blurs as well. I don't know what shirt I'm wearing, but I have blue jeans on, and my regular Nike shoes.

The young lady looks over at me as if to start a conversation, and she does. Every movement she makes is sexy about her. I can no longer recall her face, but I know that it had not been anyone I had ever seen before. I came up with the theory that she was a composition of girls I had seen such as porn and friends I know. Maybe some beach babe that walked by me once. Different parts from different people in the face. Her body was gorgeous, a diamond in the rough. Her breasts were the highlight, as well as her mid-drift, bearing her beautiful light/medium tanned skin. The breasts were all a man could ask for. Maybe a large B cup or medium/large C cup. She wasn't wearing a bra, either. Who would with a tube top? It's tacky! If she was, it was strapless.

As she started talking to me in a very sexy voice, I was in a different mood than I usually am. This mood I would call Mr. Cool. I was sly, sarcastic, and sexy all at the same time. I shot her down at first, but she didn't listen. She moved over to the desk in front of me. She was apparently desperate to get to know me, so I started talking to her as well. Each smart-ass comment we fired at each other would become yet another turn-on for each of us. I don't know what was said in the conversation until the very end of it.

We had already become good friends from what I could tell, and she really enjoyed talking to me. By this time we are holding hands for some oddball reason. Then, she gives me a piece of paper with an address on it, but I cannot read it. She tells me to meet her there on Thursday. I didn't even know what this day was! Anyway, right after she says that, that part just cuts off, like it was a scene in a movie.

Next thing I know is that it's Thursday and I'm making a left turn in my truck into a hidden parking lot. I'm not sure where I am, but it looks a lot like Bastrop, though I had never seen this particular area before. Anyway, I go into this parking lot and get out of my truck. It's just a tiny space between two buildings. To my right is a restaurant. How I know that, I don't know. But to the left is a building that seems to be a church or a recreation center with white double doors, which is where she told me to meet her. The sun is going down, and my truck clock says 6pm on the dot. It's very bright, though, so it has a few more hours of daylight left.

I go in the double doors and standing in the doorway is the young lady, sexy as ever. She is in the same outfit she wore when I met her, and so am I. Coincidence? I think not! Anyway, we're in a hallway with a lot of doors. It seems to be an older building, all the doors made of thick wood. We go into the first door on the left into what seems to be a classroom for young children. She shuts and locks the door behind us. Then, she backs me into a corner and begins to pull off my shirt. I tell her for some reason that I don't feel comfortable in this room, so we went back in the hall.

We go all the way up the hall, passing maybe 10 doors on each side, then an opening. In this opening, there is a stairway with a little open air space under it just to our right. On the left is another, smaller hallway leading to an exit. Then, next to the stairway is yet another exit. The sun shines in from both of these doors. In front of us is a large, dark space, which I figured to be a sanctuary or a game room. Skip and I worked on this one, and though it sounds an awful lot like a church, we decided that it's a recreation hall.

She takes me to the space under the stairs. She tells me to sit down, so I do. My back is against the wall and butt on the floor. Then, she starts to do a sexy dance in front of me. All of a sudden, she notices that someone is about to come in the far door. In walks a black man with a clipboard or something. He is large and has a humorous personality. She talks to him first, and then goes a little ways up the stairs, watching me. He then comes over to talk to me, and we talk for a few minutes. I never stood up to shake his hand, for some reason, but he didn't mind.

Then, all of a sudden, she throws me a little necklace or something and tells me that I have to hand it to him. Why she couldn't do it herself, I don't know. I don't even know what it was. Anyway, I hand it to him, and he works his way up the stairs, to an office I assume. While he is up there, she sits next to me, starts hugging me, and we start kissing wildly yet romantically. He comes back down stairs, and we stop of course. Then, he leaves the building. She walks him to the door, waves goodbye, and locks all the doors up. She tells me that no one else would be coming today.

So, as she's walking back to me, I unzip my zipper and I just happen to not be wearing any underwear. (To be continued...)