The Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Some questions answered...some not.
2.3k words
3.77
5.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm rang and woke up Mark. He could hear Jamie in the kitchen so he put on a robe and joined her. Mark saw Jamie with her tablet opened. She's probably checking Facebook he thought. "You're up early." he said as he poured some coffee.

Jamie did not reply. As he turned to her he could see her making faces. They were more like grimaces. Mark started toward her to see what she had on the tablet that was causing the grimaces. As he did she quickly closed the tablet and looked up to face him.

"Yes" said Jamie "I have an appointment after work and will be leaving work early. I'll be home a little late. Not too late. Maybe 6:30. We can go out and get something for dinner then."

"I don't have a busy schedule today. I just have to get some office supplies and review some papers. I can make us something."

Jamie rose and picked up her tablet. Without any further conversation she started for the doorway.

As Jamie left, Mark was concerned. She hadn't told him about an appointment earlier and the looks on her face while she was on the tablet worried him. He figured she would tell him sooner or later, so he brushed concern aside.

Mark showered, dressed and headed for town. He would get some breakfast at the diner. As he left the diner and headed for the office supply store, he passed a clothing store. The male manikin in the window reminded him of his dream and he stopped. A girl was preparing to dress the manikin. She put a pile of clothes in front of it, adjusted the manikin, then turned around and bent over to pick up the clothes. As she did Mark was taken back into his dream. He could almost see this manikin moving rhythmically. Mark's mouth dropped. As Mark starred wide eyed, the girl looked up and then realized her position. She stood back up and gave Mark a stern look, then wagged her finger at him. Then she smiled and winked. Mark smiled back and moved on.

Mark wondered. He had no idea why he had the dream. Maybe it was just a secret desire that manifested itself in a dream. Was this a boundary to be tried? They had done many things in three years of marriage but nothing involving other people. Mark had no idea how he would go about making something like this happen even if he wanted to. And who would be the third person. Certainly not anyone that Jamie worked with. That would just be inviting trouble. Mark eliminated his friends as well. He was sure he could avoid any problems there, but as his friends visited it might cause uncomfortable situations for Jamie or the friend. As Mark reached the office store he decided it was a dream that would probably not go any further.

On the way back Mark took a different path. He didn't want to be haunted by the manikin again. Mark reminisced about the sci-fi movies he saw as a boy. Perhaps this was a story where strange cosmic rays brought manikins to life and made them anatomically correct. His mother always told him that all those sci-fi flicks would give him nightmares. She never said they would come 20 years later.

At home Mark set about work. Then later in the afternoon he prepared dinner. He set the table for a nice romantic dinner...wine, candles, even some music. His purpose was two-fold. He thought it might put Jamie in a better mood. All the many times she told him he was a romantic she was right. The other purpose was that putting her in a good mood might lead to sex. As of right now Mark was a horny romantic.

When Jamie arrived home she looked like she was in pain. Mark also noted that she was not wearing the clothes she had on in the morning. She was now wearing a loose fitting warm up suit. As Mark indicated that dinner was ready, Jamie said that she needed to do something first and went to the bedroom.

Jamie returned, sat and ate. The romantic setting was lost on Jamie. As Mark suggested sex Jamie declined. She said she was not feeling well and would make it up to him on vacation.

The next day was busy with packing, and the following day was the flight out. The flight departed in mid afternoon and they did not arrive at the resort until early evening. This left no time to go sunning, so they looked at the beach from their balcony, and set out for a restaurant and a night club.

At the night club Mark and Jamie took seats at the bar and ordered drinks. Mark continued to search for a table. Jamie wanted to get out on the dance floor but Mark wanted to wait until they got a table.

As they discussed this, they heard a voice say, "I'll take the lady out onto the dance floor."

Mark and Jamie both looked at the gentleman at the next seat.

"Hi, I'm Todd." he said, "Look; they are basically just jumping up and down so there is no physical contact, if that's worrying you. Looks like a bunch of people doing aerobics."

Mark shrugged his shoulders at Jamie indicating it was her call. Jamie accepted the offer and the two walked out to the dance floor. Mark watched with some concern but knew Jamie was not a defenseless woman. In fact in a real argument Mark was intimidated by the intensity her rage could assume. He had come face to face with it while dating her. Mark pitied the man who tried to take advantage of her. Never the less he kept an eye, as best he could, on the two dancers. The meeting seemed so coincidental. Was it really?

As the music stopped to go to another tune they returned to the bar. Seeing Mark at a table they walked toward him and Jamie invited Todd to join them. Todd and Mark dominated the conversation with talk of business and sports. As a slow song started, Todd made an overture to return to the dance floor but Mark intervened saying "I got this one." As the evening progressed the two men alternated dancing with Jamie...Mark the slow dances and Todd the fast songs. By the end of the evening all three were up there dancing.

Eventually Jamie said that it was time to call it a day and return to their room. They both thanked Todd... Mark for the conversation and Jamie for the dancing. The two left saying they hoped to see him around.

But back in their room after getting ready for bed Jamie was still wearing an unsexy pair of pajamas. Again she made the excuse that it had been a long day and she was tired. Tomorrow she wanted to get some sun.

Mark said "We will have sex on this vacation, won't we?"

Jamie smiled.

Morning arrived. Jamie let Mark take his shower first. When he finished, Jamie went in and closed the door. When she came out she was dressed in shorts and a top. Mark was still undressed hoping for the best. When he saw that Jamie was dressed he looked a little disappointed. Jamie could see the look on his face and decided it was time to reveal some of what she was planning for the vacation.

"Mark, you're dressed appropriately for the beach but I think you will need to dress in a few clothes to get there. Seeing that Mark still didn't know what she had in mind she continued. "I planned this vacation with a couple of surprises for you in mind. That was why I planned it by myself. There is the beach out front but there are also a couple of beaches just outside of town that might be more interesting."

"Clothing optional?"

"Nudity is not an option."

Mark's spirits quickly changed as he put on shorts and a shirt also.

They took the walk out of town and down a short rocky hill to the beach. The beach consisted of a narrow strip of sand protected from view by the hillside. As they made it through the opening and turned up the beach Mark quickly undressed. Jamie only removed her blouse as they looked for a comfortable place to rest. When they finally stopped Mark watched her as she slowly removed her shorts.

As she stood up Mark exclaimed, "Wow!" He had never seen her totally shaven. She was gorgeous.

Jamie said "I would ask if you like it but your dick and smile have already spoken for you."

"Its autonomic." said Mark about his erection.

Not only did she have a bald pussy but a tattoo of a cat on it. It was a tribal design of a cat prowling.

Mark just asked "When?"

"The appointment I had the other day had been to get a Brazilian Waxing. I wanted to surprise you with this as well."

"Did it hurt?"

Jamie walked to him with a loving 'kiss me' smile, ran her hands through his chest hairs then she grabbed a couple and pulled them out.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Think of what it would feel like if I grabbed a fistful. Yes it hurt! You wanted to have sex that night and I was told no sex or exercise for 24 hours. I couldn't have had sex if I wanted. I was so red and sore."

"When did you get the tattoo then?"

"Upstairs, it's a fake. There was no time to get a real one. And I don't think I want to go through pain in that area again. It's temporary. I think I prefer that. I can change it from time to time and surprise you. It's like pussy jewelry but only you can see it."

After applying sunscreen and lying in the sun they both decided to hit the water. The water was warm and Jamie thought it felt wonderful to be naked in it. It was like taking a bath in the world's largest bathtub. As they left the water and started toward their spot Mark noticed Todd walking along the beach. He asked Jamie if she would feel uncomfortable if Todd walked up to them.

"Mark, we are on a nude beach. But thank you for your concern."

Jamie suspected that Mark was more concerned for himself. Women have body image issues about weight but men have body image issues about length and girth. As Todd spotted them he waved and turned toward them. Jamie thought that Todd and Mark were about the same and so there would be no insecurities and no egos to assuage later.

"Hey dance partner." Todd said to Jamie and then acknowledged Mark as well.

As Todd turned to Jamie she had the same effect on his penis that she did on Mark.

"I'm sorry." said Todd looking embarrassed.

Jamie broke out in laughter and said "It's Autonomic. I think I would have been more upset if you had not had that reaction."

"It's so obvious out here. They tell me nudity is not the same as sex but when I'm this close to a beautiful naked woman my brain doesn't think that way. Maybe I will see you two later at dinner."

Before he could leave Jamie said "You know you're going to have the same reaction at dinner now that you know what's under my clothes"

"Yes but it will be easier to hide with pants on." Todd replied while walking away.

Jamie and Mark returned to their spot but decided to find someplace with more shade. When they found a comfortable place by the outcropping of some rocks they settled in for more relaxing. Mark still had some questions about her spending so much time at work those couple of weeks. He asked Jamie if that was part of getting ready for vacation also. Jamie explained that it was...sort of. She had an important project to complete and didn't want to have it hanging over her head during vacation. Now that he was satisfied that there was an explanation to all the secretiveness Mark started thinking about the dream again. Why was he feeling so compelled by this dream? Mark was not sure of the answers to his question but he now thought that he knew how to go about making it happen if Jamie agreed. They both seemed to get along with Todd. Since they were all on vacation and would go their separate ways at the end it would be a 'once and done' arrangement with no long term effects.

Mark told Jamie about the dream to which she laughed and responded "So you want to share me." Jamie did not understand why Mark was telling it to her. When Mark asked what she thought of making the fantasy a reality Jamie responded back, "Mark, we've done a lot of crazy things. I've given you a blow job in an alley. We fucked in a park. I sucked your cock while we were driving. In fact I fucked you in the back of the car at that restaurant parking lot. We've tried anal, which by the way, neither of us liked. I'm on a nude beach with a bald pussy and a tat on it. And there are a myriad of positions we've tried. I don't think I'm a prude but I think this is one fantasy for the 'never gonna happen' bucket. I've been with a number of men but all my affairs have been one on one. Have you ever done anything like that before?"

"Not a threesome but I swapped partners once."

"Really! Would you care to share that with me?"

So in answer to her question Mark started to tell Jamie the tale of Colette.