The Dream Continues Ch. 05

Story Info
The weekend develops a perfect wet dream.
3k words
4.39
33.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
73 Followers

Authors Note – Please read “The Beginning……..” and “The Dream Continues” series. They may you understand this tale.

We were bathing when she told me how the whole afternoon developed after she woke.

She knew immediately where she was.

She says that I was snoring lightly a few feet away, and that told her that we were at a wonderful hotel in a waterside suite.

Now I know that I do not snore, as I have never heard myself.

She stretched languidly so that her arms were straight above her head, and all the tendons in her feet were taut, with her toes as a ballet dancer on points. Her body was flat. It was a completely feline movement.

Her hands slowly traced down beneath the blanket, first touching skin at the rise of her breasts. Her fingertips began searching for her nipples.

Suddenly she was startled, they had bent over something as she stroked from above.

Then she remembered the basque.

She felt around the silken cups, tracing the lacy edge just below her hard erect nipples. She ran down the panels that flowed over her body. It was her second skin, her protection. Her fingers followed the lines of the fine bone work to the lace of the lower edge.

She felt along the lace, then allowed her fingers to become entwined in the luxury of her thick black bush. Her hands stopped together clasping her mons. She hugged the delicate mound. It was her.

She lay a while, then her fingers gently moved on to touch her wetness, the palms of her hands stroking her inner thighs, before returning to her wetness.

Suddenly she became a lady of action, she rolled sideways, and slid from under the blanket to stand at the corner of the bed. She looked at herself in the full length mirror; she saw her nipples erect and proud, jutting out above the basque and her luxurious triangle of hair below the lower edge. She walked to the closet, and selected a fine silk dress.

She slipped it over her head, wriggled her hips once, and it slid over her breasts teasing them further. It would have fallen past them to the floor, but for exquisite spaghetti straps. These brought it up just short of her nipples. It was almost as fine as a shift, but fitted over the basque divinely when she pulled the fine zip closed.

She could still see her nipples. She was feeling divinely sexy.

The dress was cut provocatively deep at the front, so she remembered that she would need to be careful when bending down in public. It suited her mood, as did the fine open toed sandals that she slipped onto her feet.

She made a very quiet ‘phone call, kissed my sleeping cheek, and silently left the suite. A minute or so later management were treated to the beautiful spectacle of my friend wafting across the hotel lobby.

At one moment they were sure that she was naked beneath the light dress. They could see the outline of a nipple point touching here. At the next moment they were sure that she was wearing something under the dress, but what? Actually she only wore four articles of clothing, three if you count the sandals as one.

She introduced herself to the duty manager, and asked that the Head Chef, and the Sommelier come to meet her in the lobby. She pointed to where she would be seated.

She turned, her enchanting points definitely visible as they swung slightly behind the movement of her rotating body. She went to a huge armchair, kicked off her sandals, and curled up to wait.

The two, the Head Chef, and the Sommelier, arrived together. They were wondering who this important guest might be. As far as they knew no celebrities were staying at the hotel. They were directed to a black haired beauty.

She explained that the room menu did not impress her. Her request was out of the ordinary. She asked their favour to prepare our evening meal to be served in our suite, and for their help choosing both the menu, and the wines.

She said that we needed to eat at seven o’clock that evening, because of my paper. Of course they hadn’t a clue what she was talking about. But they were enchanted by her feline grace, and were only too happy to help.

Quickly all was agreed. All stood up together, she bent slightly to slip on her sandals. There might have been a glimpse of a naked breast. She turned, with a radiant smile, to thank them, and to shake their hands.

Now guests do not normally do that, they were at her feet in awe.

Suddenly she asked if the Gewürztraminer Grand Cru could be brought to our suite immediately. She knew that I would approve, and wished to drink some as we prepared for dinner. The door would be left ajar so that no knock was needed when the wine arrived. The waiter was to come in as quietly as possible.

She left, a vision in motion of body movement, flowing silk, cascading hair, and beauty. They stood awhile in silence. If only all guests were like her.

Once back in our suite she kicked off her sandals, and padded silently around preparing for our next adventure.

She closed the door, with infinite care, after the wine arrived. She moved to where I was sleeping. I had rolled onto my back; she gently eased the blanket from over my body, and folded it on the floor.

Then, with a single feline movement, she lifted the shift dress clear of her head, and tossed it towards the closet. Movement of silk over the ends of her nipples reawakened the fires. She stood, dressed only in her second skin.

She slowly bent forwards, aiming at my middle, where my flaccid cock lay shrivelled against my left thigh. She took infinite care to ensure that her hair did not touch me, or to let her engorged teats brush my skin.

She filled her mouth with spittle. Then, with the tenderness of a cat picking up it’s young, she lifted my foreskin away from my leg for the second time that afternoon. Gently she began to bring my weapon back to life.

When it could almost stand alone she took a ball into her mouth. She rolled it gently around like a gob stopper. She let it fall, then lifted the other into her mouth, and continued her quiet motions.

Apparently this helped my stiffening stance, so she began an upward licking motion to the tip before bathing my now rigid member in spittle, and burying it in her mouth.

I did not stir, just continued to snore lightly. When she was happy with her work she stood full tall, and stretched, before carefully placing a foot close to my thighs, either side of my body. She gazed down over her heaving breasts, past her hard teats, to see that I slept on.

I did not move, so she gently began to work her vaginal muscles. She strained the top of her thighs apart. Her cunt had a clear view of my penis. She forced her thighs as far apart as possible, without moving her feet, and small drips of her love dropped, one by one, onto my cock, and the surrounding fur.

It must have looked very loving, and sensual.

Then she slowly bent at her knees, with her back absolutely straight. In one continuous feline movement she dropped slowly down to bury me in her divine passage.

She stopped, hands on her knees, revelling in what she had done. She began to milk my cock with her cunt muscles, then to rock back and forward.

I slept on.

Suddenly she realised that she could achieve the ultimate “wet dream”. She could make me come, in her cunt, while I slept. This erotic thought set her on fire, all her sensory perceptions were concentrated on my state, but she did not forget her need to cum at the same moment.

She stopped a while, then delicately lifted each breast clear of the basque cup. She folded the cups down under her breasts, so provocatively raising, filling, and bulging, both. Her long nipples pointed slightly upwards.

She took each teat in her hands and gently milked them. Small spurts of milk shot from her nipples. Droplets entwined in the hairs on my chest, or fell through to my skin.

Other rivulets dribbled down the underside of her breasts to the cups of the basque.

She was almost in a trance, but completely in control. She gently guided us both to the perfect climax. She came alone, knowing that I had come alone in my “wet dream”, revelling in her achievement.

She tried to control her emotions, her shuddering climax, but it was too much for her, she had to relax as intense feeling washed over, and through, every millimetre of her body.

She sat full deep on my cock.

I awoke suddenly startled by the additional weight.

I opened my eyes to gaze on a wondrous apparition. It was sitting with my cock buried completely into its body. Bush mingled with bush. My cock gently pulsed in it’s cunt.

It began to dawn on me what this beautiful being had just achieved. Small rivers of milk were dripping off it’s breast. They mingled with the tears of joy that ran down each cheek. My chest was covered in small, sparkling, white beads.

It was it’s milk, and it’s cunt was full of the juices of our love, our sperm.

Slowly the wonderful creature began to bend forward. It took a breast in each hand and aligned it’s teats with my smaller nipples. Body met body, tit met tit, breasts were completely flattened on breasts, hair cascaded around us to seal out the world.

Just as mouths sealed together, it whispered: “Welcome back, my love”. We wept together with love.

We kissed and embraced for a long time, only my legs had moved. They bent at the knee to stop us uncoupling.

A while later, in as still a voice, she whispered: “Undress me, my love”, then we continued our kiss of fusion.

My hands followed the contours of her body, tracing a line along the upper edge of the basque to find the bow that I had tied hours before. I gently pulled on the ribbon ends, then began to undo her one hook at a time. She was emerging from her second skin. A slow sigh sent a breath of air from her lungs into mine.

We were content.

I parted the two panels when they were fully released, to expose her unblemished skin. My fingers traced back from the base of the basque, running up the line where she began, and it stopped. They touched the flattened beauty of her breasts, and began a gentle circular motion on each rounded face.

She lifted imperceptibly, and I pulled her second skin from between our bodies.

We were naked again.

I began to wonder what this amazing inventive lover would do next.

Slowly our embrace loosened, we stopped kissing and she sat back on my penis, ensuring, hard or not, it was deep in her cunt. But she did not stop there; she began to turn, moving her left arm continuously around so that she placed it outside my right thigh.

The feline ballet continued as she lifted her left leg to place her foot on my left side. Her movements had become sensuously continuous. A leg followed an arm, and another, until she had her back to me. She had used my cock as a hinge pin, and it had enjoyed the sensation.

She grasped my knees. She pushed them until they were flat on the bed, then began to hug, no, to make sensuous love to my legs.

Suddenly it dawned on my slow mind what she wanted. Her rose bud hole was facing me, my penis had begun to go limp in her cunt, and she was offering the ultimate challenge.

It was the anal sexual position that had defeated us, and caused so much agony, on our first full night together.

The blessed child had thought of everything. She had placed KY, and tissues, on the bed near my arm, before she lowered her self onto my sleeping soul.

My response was to slowly massage all around her bewitching hole, to add saliva to my fingers, and to continue to prepare. I added jelly to both, and slowly insert the middle finger of my right hand.

I had a feeling of complete love, of total tenderness, and wonder, as I eased in, gently rotating when it was fully home. She made not a sound.

I lubricated a second finger and stroked it in. Still there was no movement except the play on my legs. She appeared to be loving them with her luscious hard nipples; slowly passing the teat ends back, and forth, over my skin.

Even my legs were becoming an erogenous zone. They were becoming spectacularly sensitive.

Carefully, after more soft turning, I inserted a third finger, and continued my tender ministrations. I felt she was ready, so I lightly slapped her bum. There was an almost silent yelp, and she sat up.

Her middle rose. Suddenly my stiffening cock had nowhere to go. It was alone in the world.

My right hand went forwards to hold it. I should not have bothered, her left hand shot between her legs like lightning. She beat me to it. She grabbed my cock, and aligned it to her hole. This was now directly in my sight, and I watched as my penis disappeared into her beautiful rounded arse. In a moment I was buried deed, deep in her back passage. She had reached her goal, and there was no pain at all.

The muscle ballet began as she let me know where I was. More importantly she sat straight upright, and her upper body suddenly twisted through full one hundred and eighty degrees.

She wore a grin as big as a “Cheshire Cat”. It was a look of total love combined with triumph.

Now anything was possible!

Well the next challenge was even more extraordinary.

She turned back to address my feet, and my legs. They were told that she needed a drink, and that she saw no reason for us to become uncoupled. Yet the Gewürz was standing in the cooler bucket half a room away.

We devised a plan, slowly she lent back on my hips, with my cock still completely buried in her arse. I was tempted to hold her glorious body down, and to milk her teats as they became exposed, with her back touching my chest.

We were to march in unison, to a plan. We started, left leg bend together “one”, rise on left foot “two, “three”, “four” and five”. Now we were standing, still completely coupled, but still on the bed.

Right “two”, “three”, left “two”, “three”, and we were standing on the floor.

My cock was more excited than ever, as it had squirmed around so deep in her hole of wonder.

The Marines could not have done it better!

We frog marched straight to the table on which there were two glasses, and the Grand Cru. She lifted the bottle, wrapped a linen napkin tight around it’s long Alsatian neck, and poured the nectar into both glasses.

A wonderful, spicy smell of rose petals, mingled with citrus fruit, filled the air. She passed me a glass, took the other for herself, we toasted the night, and drank. She took my glass, and placed it back on the table with hers.

I was amazed that this slight body had performed such ballets of sexual wonder. It had achieved the goal that defeated it on the first night together. It had now learnt to walk around with my cock deep in it’s bum.

It was far smaller in statue than me, yet when fully home we were one, coupled as if for eternity.

She twisted her right arm around behind my head; my left arm performed a similar dance through her glorious jet black hair. Our free arms intertwined to keep as much of both bodies as possible in contact, and my penis in it’s lodgings up her back passage. We formed a human corkscrew, and kissed.

We kissed a long entwined coupling of love.

Quietly she announced that we were to have dinner in under an hour, and that we both needed a bath. She handed me a full glass, picked up her own, and we frog marched to the enormous bathroom.

She took both glasses to place them safely within reach, but away from action, then lent forward.

We remained coupled as her breasts swayed beneath her with the actions of setting water temperature, and turning the taps onto full pressure. Gallons of water quickly filled the tub, she selected some crazy salts, tossed them in, and the whole place was overflowing with foam.

She turned and said: “You know we are not going to be defeated! We will get into the bath with your penis still on my arse.”

Well we were not.

A plan was worked out on the spur of the moment. Almost immediately we were standing in the foam with my cock still plunged deep inside her. We grabbed the handrails together, and our bodies were submerged into the foam. We were one, and we remained coupled. We were Marines, true to the motto “First in, Last out” and anything was possible.

We lay back, my arms under hers, and my hands toying with her long teats. I remained in her, but I was slowly shrinking in the luxury of warm water.

I popped out. A gentle stream of bubbles rose around her waist, causing the foam to melt away. It always made her giggle.

She rolled over, emitting more erotic bubbles, we laughed again. I had filled her arse with air.

She stretched up, her nipples dragging on my chest, and we kissed.

To be continued…….

Gussie would love comments, and your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – July 2003

Gussie
Gussie
73 Followers