The Dream Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Managing Director's First Day, meeting with Lara Dutta
6.6k words
4.55
46.3k
43
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

07:45 AM. Terrace of Angels Building.

There were 7 extremely beautiful women gathered near a big dining table, speaking in low tones. The women were all in there prime and had really sexy figures, on top of that they were dressed in really sexy, tight dresses that showed those figures to advantage.

Even though they were in the office their dresses did not indicate that. Indeed their attire would have been more suitable in a popular nightclub than in the office. The dresses were short, skin-tight and revealed a generous amount of skin.

Amrita:

Their close huddle broke as I entered the terrace through the French doors. I myself had chosen a tight white shirt and a very short tight, black miniskirt that hugged my ass very snugly. I was looking a little bit more professional than them but still maintained my sex-appeal. And I had no panties under the little skirt. I planned to stay fully accessible to my boss and if possible take him into me again today.

"Girls!" I gathered them around me "Our boss will be here in exactly 15 minutes, are you ready?"

Some of them smoothed down their short, skintight dresses, some started fixing their makeup.

Amisha asked "How did it go last night? Did he...?"

"Yes!" I announced "He took me to dinner last night then fucked me at his home. Twice."

That caused quite a murmur and they all wanted details. I quickly gave them a short but complete summary of last night's events.

"So" I finished "you know he doesn't like his women to wear panties. All of you should..."

Before my sentence finished they were taking their panties off to be accessible for the boss.

"How was he, Amrita?" asked Lara, after she put her little thong away.

"Oh, he was good." I told them honestly "His cock is on the thick and long side. But the thing is, he knows how to use it. After giving you a chance to get used to his girth, he will fuck you hard. I felt like he was claiming me to be his bitch!"

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Preity.

"Yes, darling!" I told Preity and the rest of them "I had to spread my legs very wide to take him and even then I felt he stretched me. And I can feel my pussy sore when I walk."

Lara said "Then you are out of it until that feels better?"

I replied quickly "Not on your life, sweetie! I want him to do me right now! But I will give you girls your chance today though I'd like to be under him in the evening."

The discussion would have gone on longer if we hadn't heard the elevator come up just then.

Preity:

My heart jumped in my chest as he stepped on to the terrace. He was a very handsome man, and something about him said strength and confidence. Even though he was dressed in a business suit, he simply exuded sex appeal.

I moved forward before any of the other girls could beat me to it.

"Hello sir, I am Preity."

"Hello" he said and I felt my pussy tingle as I heard his masculine, deep voice.

"Ms. Preity Zinta , she takes care of the event management for our company, sir" Amrita added from the side.

Before he could say anything in response I stepped in and hugged him tight. He was surprised at first but then his arms went around me and he squeezed me firmly against his tall, strong frame.

"Welcome to Angels, sir!" I said and pressed my lips on his lips. Again he was surprised, but he responded after a brief delay, maybe after making sure I meant and wasn't going for his cheek. I held on there, with my fingers rubbing his nape, just at the hairline, while I sucked his lips.

I would have let him fuck my mouth with his tongue, but I think he wasn't ready for it just yet. Well, he would be. For that, and more.

As I, reluctantly, stepped back, Amrita introduced Lara.

"Ms. Lara Dutta, she's our HR manager, sir."

Lara took advantage of my opening and went for a full hug and kiss. I could see her mouth open and I think his tongue was in her mouth just as her breasts pressed again his chest. Her dress was cut deeper than mine in the back so his hands were on her bare back, and I was jealous!

I do know that Lara is a great lover, and she can make a man want to fuck her just by walking across a room. I know well that several of her admirers include married men, who would happily leave their wives if Lara would just agree to suck their dicks.

And here she was pressing her soft, supple body against our new boss in a way that I knew would be making him hard in a matter of seconds. She was moulded against his body and rubbing against him in a very inviting manner.

When they broke for breath, Amrita introduced Malaika.

"Mrs. Malaika Arora, she handles model recruitments for the magazine, sir."

Malaika was the only one today who was not in a short dress. Instead, she was in a long cocktail dress that reached her ankles. But, it was a very bold and daring design. There were two wide slits on each leg so her legs were bare right up to the thigh joint even when she was standing. The back was not there at all, even a little bit of her ass crack was visible. And still it was very tight on her, when she walked one could see her ass cheeks shaped inside the velvet material.

In front also it was cut so deep that her naval was visible, the straps were merely strings that tied behind her neck. She has great breasts and they were barely covered by this dress, both sides of each boob was easily visible, and even the nipples were poking through the thin, clingy material.

It was very obvious in that dress that Malaika was wearing neither bra, nor panties. When we had just taken our panties off to prepare ourselves for our new boss, she had nothing to take off.

The boss, probably didn't notice it but I saw that Malaika stopped a few steps back while being introduced, as far as she could without seeming impolite. When Amrita spoke her name she hesitated long enough to let the boss look at her fully then walked with the feline grace, knowing he was watching her every step.

Malaika has the sensuality that most striptease dancers would kill for. I could see the reaction of her walk on the boss, his cock was bulging in his pants already after Lara's and (I hope) my kiss with him, but seeing Malaika walk I think I saw it twitch in his pants.

Even though Malaika did the same that we had done, she was not crude about it. She stepped in close before wrapping her long, slender arms around him. She cradled his head and brought his face close then kissed him with the easy intimacy like they were close friends and lovers who had fucked many times.

I could see him react to her sensuality and her easy, intimate embrace. His hands caressed her bare back, and went smoothly to her ass. She pressed herself into him and kissed him fully, with tongues dancing together. He kneaded her ass cheeks so easily like he was about to fuck her. And I had no doubt that Malaika would be the first one of us to be impaled on our new boss's cock.

While I was jealous when Lara kissed the boss, while watching Malaika, I had no time to be jealous. Watching her seduce our boss right there in front of our eyes, I got flushed and more than a little hot. Some day I am going to ask Malaika how she does that.

Malaika:

Damn, that man could kiss! My pussy was drenched in that one kiss with him. If he had told me to lift my dress and bend over right there, I'd have done it in a heartbeat and let him pound me as much as he liked!

But it was early days for that, although one day when we were in a meeting...but it's too early to talk about that.

I was careful to walk so that my dress would not show the wet spot from my pussy which I was sure was soaking wet by now!

Amrita led him to the barbecue and introduced Shweta who was doing the cooking at the moment.

"Ms. Shweta Tiwari, she's the editor of the magazine and a great cook." Amrita said.

As Shweta kissed him, on the mouth of course, I could see Shartan's hands wandering down her back. Maybe he wanted to see how far she would go. Shweta of course kissed him fully with tongue and everything, and never stopped his hands.

Her dress was also backless like most of us, and the boss must have enjoyed the silken touch of her bare back for I could see his hands moving expertly up and down her back and once he squeezed her ass.

I sat down at the dining table as I knew he would come there sooner or later. It was sooner. Amrita brought him to the table.

"Sir, you must be hungry." she said "Please take a seat and I will bring you a plate."

"Thank you, Rita." He said, but instead of letting her go he pulled her to him and kissed her firmly on the lips. I could see the girl being surprised first but then responded wholeheartedly to him. I mean, who wouldn't!

After he claimed a full kiss, he patted her ass and let her go.

I had a plate in front of me as an excuse for being at the table though I was not eating. I wanted to keep my mouth free, for his tongue...or anything else he cared to put in there.

I knew well that this was just an introduction round but I hadn't counted on him being so tempting! I was having thoughts of him spreading me on that big table and...

"Yes, sir?" I came out of my reverie by his voice.

"I was asking if this is the whole staff?" He repeated his questions.

Just then Amisha approached the table and introduced herself.

"No, sir there are three more girls in the senior management, myself and two others, they are just mixing drinks, they will come and join us soon. My name is Amisha, sir, Amisha Patel, I head the legal department here."

"Nice to meet you, Amisha." Shartan said and let her come into his arms just like the other girls.

From where I was sitting her full, firm breasts were flattened against his chest and Amisha was kissing her with a passion that showed how ready she was for him. I think new and flustered as our boss was, even he got that signal. He kneaded her ass cheeks boldly before letting her out of his arms.

He said down on the chair next to me and Amisha sat on the other side.

Amisha:

I had chosen to wear a deep neck sky-blue halter dress today that reached just 2 inches below my ass. It was not skin tight but fit very nicely around my ass which many say is my best feature. Though it was not fully backless it was deep cut in the back below my armpits and it was very evident, as I wanted it to be, that my full, heavy tits were not trapped in any bra.

I had carefully left the panties out as well, and I am sure boss found that out when he groped my ass during the introduction kiss.

Amrita came back with food for the boss and circled the table to come and place it front of him. She leaned forward from behind and since there wasn't a lot of space between the chairs, her boobs pressed against his shoulder. He turned his head and kissed her cheek. I could see that Amrita was going to be his little pet bitch and I envied her so much at that moment!

Kareena and Deepika came back holding Margarita's on two trays and placed them on the table. I couldn't see how they could give him the kiss and hug like we had but Shartan stood up and turned away from the table to face them.

Deepika was wearing a very low-cut tank top and a tight miniskirt. I saw her fingers touch her strap like she was considering taking her straps down and baring her tits so she could rub them on her new boss's chest.

She didn't do it, but she did step in very close and flattened her tits on his chest as Amrita said "Sir, Miss Deepika Padukone handles the company's finances."

The boss's hands were roaming over Deepika's body as he kissed her fully.

He let her go to take Kareena into his arms. Kareena was a in tight, short, tube dress and boss's hands checked her out boldly.

Amrita waited until he was done sucking Kareena's lips then said "Miss Kareena Kapoor, she's the head of Public Relations."

Now that the introductions were done we sat down to eat. I could see all the girls eyeing me with envy for having the seat next to the boss but I wasn't giving it up. I took advantage of it by rubbing his thigh under the table when I talked to him.

He didn't tell me to remove my hand but he didn't do the same to me even though I was ready for it. My dress was not covering my thighs at all as I was sitting down. he looked at my legs several times so I knew he liked them, but he didn't touch them.

Amrita:

After eating we moved to the little conservatory in the corner of the roof. Boss sat down on the big sofa and immediately Lara and Amisha sat down on each side of him and squeezed him in.

Well, I was not the shy cousin of the family. I simply plopped down on the rug between his legs and propped myself up with my arm on his thigh. I was the only one he had really had so far, and I think I was entitled to the intimate position.

Obviously he thought the same as he stroked my hair and caressed my neck as I sat there between his legs.

When we were gathered around him like a bunch of groupies around a rockstar, he said, "You are a great bunch of girls. Thank you for the warm welcome!"

He smiled and the girls smiled back at him.

He looked around at the scantily-clad sexy girls around him. I could feel his cock getting hard in his pants as I was resting my head on it, lightly.

"So what's the management structure here, just so I am clear?" He asked.

Lara replied "Sir, it's very simple. We all work under you."

"All of you? Directly under me?"

"Yes, sir. We will all be under you!"

As his cock twitched under my head, I got what he was doing. He was exploring, testing the waters, to see how much he controlled and what was being offered him. His hardening cock was proof that he was liking the answers he was getting.

"Sir, we all head our own departments to the best of our abilities." Malaika chipped in "But it's up to you to use us for the maximum benefit of the company."

He nodded "So, I will use you all in the daily running of the company."

Amisha put her hand on his thigh, right on his dick between my head and his shaft and I was annoyed. She rubbed it and said "Sir, we work very hard and we are always on call for you. Since we are under you, you can call us to your office or your home if you want to check our figures."

He put his hand on her bare back and rubbed it confidently "I think I might do just that from time to time. I expect to work hard myself and I will be working you hard as well, so be prepared."

Lara gave him her sweet smile and said "When working under a strong boss like you, Sir, a girl expects to be worked hard and used thoroughly."

He leaned towards Lara and kissed her on the cheek "You said it, darling!" He smiled.

She cuddled up to him. I tightened my arm around his leg so he could feel my warm breasts pressing on his leg.

Maliaka spoke from the other couch "Sir, generally you will be using us directly and our departments through us. But if you decide to control or use any part directly, we would be happy to accept your control. For example, I recruit models based on the general brief and my own criteria but if you wanted to check them out yourself or make the decision, I would be happy to have them report to you, or bring them to you myself for a personal inspection."

He nodded to her "I might do that in some cases, like covergirls I might do myself and let you select the other girls yourself, but I will wait to see your working style before I make any changes in workflow."

Malaika nodded with a smile "That's smart of you, sir. Just say the word and they will be on your desk."

Preity walked up in front of him and stood with her legs wide open, "Sir, when are you going to have me in your office?"

Even with all that had been going on, Shartan was taken aback a little.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, Amrita told us after this breakfast meeting then you'd have us in your office one by one, you know, to plan how to use each one best?"

"Ah, I see."

"Yeah, she said I could be the first one."

I had to interject "Now Preity, I didn't say that. I told you I can't promise anything after the first meeting. From now on he orders and I obey, that's it."

Boss rubbed my neck softly and asked "But did you promise Preity that I will do her first?"

"No, sir, she was very eager to be the first one in your office, but I just said that if you wanted to have her first you'll take her first."

Lara turned to boss and pressed her full, big tits on his side as she asked "Sir, I was hoping you'd take me first as your first order of business."

Amisha cuddled up to him on the other side "Sir, I think you should do me first. As the legal advisor I need you to check out my positions first."

Shartan looked thoughtful "Hmmm, let me see, Preity you handle the event management, right?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Is there anything urgently enough for me to justify taking you first?"

"Well.." She hesitated "may be not urgent but important for sure."

"Sure. Okay. Amisha..." He put his hand on her bare thigh and rubbed boldly "any legal situations which make it imperative for me to explore your positions first?"

"Umm...nothing drastic sir, though I was hoping we could get together sooner rather than later."

"We will. Okay, here's my plan, I want to do Lara first. I have a number of HR questions and some policy changes in mind. Rita, make a note, I want to have Lara at 11:00. Lara, I would probably need to use you until 13:00 so make sure you are available for me."

"My day is free for you, sir, but I am always available for you when you need me." Lara said promptly.

"Good. Malaika, I want to do you next. Why don't you come to me after lunch and we'll get started on some model selection policies. I would probably use you for a couple of hours, but could be longer."

Malaika smiled wide "I am all yours, sir. If you have use for me after office hours also, I can stay late."

Shartan nodded "Good, though it won't be required today. Today's lunch I want to have only with Amrita, but from tomorrow, we'll make some plans so I can have lunch with all of you. I would like to do all of you at least once a day, so we'll plan for either a daily morning meeting or lunch-meeting, though I hate to talk business at lunch."

Kareena who had been watching silently spoke up "Morning meeting sounds good, sir. That way you could check our reports and guide us for the day. When would you have me, sir? I think you cannot ignore PR department in a business like this. Can I come to your house tonight?"

"No, darling, I will need you for more time. I will do you tomorrow after lunch. Tonight I want to do Shweta."

"Yes, sir?" Shweta Tiwari perked up.

"Shweta, can you gather up the last 12 issues of Angels and come to my house about 7 PM?"

"Of course, sir."

"I might keep you overnight, there will be a lot to do."

"It's okay, sir. I am just happy you are taking time to have me tonight."

"It's important. We may need to change some editorial policies. We will, in fact. Rita, you come over as well, I will need you take my dictation."

Both Shweta and I nodded happily and replied "Yes, Sir."

Lara:

Outside the boss's private office, I adjusted my dress. Not that there was much to adjust, I had deliberately chosen a dress that was supertight on my ass and showed my ample curves to advantage. The hem ended just 2 inches below my ass, leaving my long, shapely legs bare for his pleasure. It was totally backless and that had already been useful when I hugged him earlier when being introduced.

My heels made a nice click-clack noise which I know turns men on. They were very high 7" heels and I call them my lucky heels as every time I have put them on, I have been fucked well. I was hoping for the same today.

I knew very well how important it was that the new boss should fuck me immediately. The key to power in this place was to be the boss's mistress and all the girls new it. They were so jealous that I got the first appointment with him. They knew I would not miss this chance to welcome him into my vagina!

12