The Dream Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Shartan enjoys Malaika in his office.
5.3k words
4.6
50.3k
38

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shartan:

During lunch I enjoyed not only good food but the company of my most beautiful secretary - Amrita Rao. There is only one thing better than a gorgeous, young, beautiful girl, and that's a gorgeous, young, beautiful girl who considers it her duty to please you in every way!

Not only did Amrita serve me like an expert waitress-cum-maid during the lunch, after I had eaten, she gave me another one of her mind-boggling blowjobs. Man, that was some lunch!

When she had gone back to her office, I picked up the phone and called the solicitor's number who had selected me for this role. Just because I had a sumptuous office and beautiful girls were throwing themselves at me, I was not stupid enough to think that it was because of my charming personality! It was true that I had always gotten more than my fair share of pussy in college and even at work but this many, this quickly?

It was a reasonable assumption that after I had worked here a few weeks, I could seduce any of the hotties who were on the staff and most likely more than one would have come under me. But here it was like a buffet of amazingly hot girls, I just had to point which one I wanted and she would spread her legs for me!

No, there was definitely something going on here. Something that these girls knew and I didn't! And come to think of it, how bizarre was it that all the high-ranking positions were filled by beautiful women who could have been models in their own right? All but one, that is. My position was male. And I knew that my predecessor had been male too.

So, one male boss, surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women who were ready to bend over for him at his whim. And you don't think there's anything wrong with this picture? What is this, a porn movie?

I rang solicitor Desai but didn't get through, always to his voicemail. I really wanted to talk to him. I felt like he had the key to the puzzle.

I was still holding the receiver when Malaika entered. And for the moment, I forgot about everything else.

Malaika:

As I smoothed my dress over my curves I smiled. Since I saw the boss in the morning, I had changed into another dress. This one was yellow, very tight, and very short. I have full boobs and the dress accentuated them beautifully and stopped just short of exposing my nipples.

The morning introductions were just to meet and say hello, but this meeting that I was about to have with the new boss was all about starting the relationship right. I had to let him know that I was available to him and encourage him to do me right there.

A gown like the one I had worn in the morning is great for showing off a woman's curves. The slits in that gown were trademark weapons to grab a man's attention as the flash of bare skin peeks through the cloth.

But now, right now was time for action. I needed a dress that showed off my curves but also gave him access to me, all of me. A tube dress is perfect for it. It stopped just below my ass, so my boss could enjoy the view of my long, tanned legs as well as the tight ass just barely covered by the dress.

However, the beauty of it was in the fact that when (not if) he got horny enough to fuck me, he could simply bend me over and the dress would ride up my ass, giving him complete access to my holes. And after he fucked me, I would just smooth my dress down over my ass and walk out looking innocent like a respectable married woman that I am.

I smiled again as I thought about that. The other girls think that it's a handicap for me that I have a husband. The silly idiots don't know that it takes skill to hold on to a husband for so many years. And the same skills I could use on our boss and have him eating out of my hand in a minute!

All that doesn't happen without effort though. So many of the young girls are too lazy to make the effort. I had spent a lot of time since last night to make myself ready for the new boss.

Not only had I had carefully removed all hair from my body (except from my head, of course), but I had rubbed a lot of moisturizing cream into every inch of my body. Especially between my legs. My pussy was so smooth and soft to the touch that he could rub it, finger it, lick it or fuck it, no matter how he used it, he would enjoy it immensely!

Then this morning I had spent 3 hours, taking a full, fragrant bath, rubbing cream into my body, painting my nails and toenails and several other procedures that make a woman desirable to men. I had paid special attention to my pussy, ass and boobs. I had kept several dresses in the office in my cupboard, ready to wear the one I thought would attract him most.

After changing into the indecently gorgeous dress, I had sprayed my sexy, provocative perfume in the 17 strategic spots where a man could not miss it. I had carefully brushed my hair, but left it loose over my shoulders, an open invitation for him to grab it while he was fucking me from behind.

Carefully avoiding any jewelry that could get stuck in clothes, I had taken off my wedding ring also. And I didn't plan to wear it around the office from now on. The 7" high black stilettos that I was wearing were specifically chosen to make my ass look more inviting when I walked or stood still. And I had spent a month practicing the correct walk in high heels.

So much planning goes into something that these girls think of as simple seduction. And then they wonder why it was that the last boss had fucked me first after resisting all the girls for weeks!

Putting all these thoughts aside, I flipped my hair once and entered Amrita's office. I was carrying some files just to look professional, but my intention was to have the boss in me within two minutes of entering his office.

Little did I know what the bastard had in mind!

============================================

Shartan:

Wow! That woman had the look of an angel and the charm of a vixen! It was only this morning that I saw her and already she looked so different and so damn fuckable! Yes, that's the word - fuckable! As soon as she entered my cabin all I wanted was to press her against the wall and just fuck her raw!

You know all those jokes that a man gets only enough blood circulation to use one of his head at a time? Well, I am not that stupid. I did do a double-take when she entered and noticed her long legs in that short little dress with an instant desire to spread them. And yes I took a long minute in which I checked her out and thought about all the things I wanted to do to each part of her body..those breasts... mmmmm.

She was walking to my desk and I was inspecting her shapely, supple body, almost raping her with my eyes. But even as she got to my desk, my brain got in gear and I realized that she had very carefully prepared herself to come meet me like this. It was not possible that she didn't know the effect she was having on me right now! And she had engineered that effect with much deliberation and preparation.

Oh, I could see that she was available to me. If I wanted to fuck her, she would be very willing to spread her legs for me. And I did want to spread her legs and make her scream my name. The real question however, was who got the power in this exchange. I could fuck her and then I could control her or she would control me?

Like a gentleman I got up when she approached my desk. Then I pointed her to the chair opposite me across the desk.

That, I could see, was a surprise and a disappointment to her. But only for a moment. Then she hid it behind her smile. That moment was enough to tell me that she was hoping that I would work with her in the meeting area. A couch is a much more social setting for one, and it's easy to have sex on a big couch as compared to a desk.

Maybe, just maybe, she had heard from Lara about our 'work session' in the meeting area in which I fucked her on the couch.

Be that as it may, I saw that she was disappointed that I offered her the chair. She did sit down though and crossed her legs. Now, that big desk of mine was topped with completely transparent glass. When Malaika crossed her legs her tight minidress rode up and I could see her long legs bare, almost up to her ass. I think my mouth watered!

Reclining back in my chair, I looked down at her and started talking like a boss who really wants to work. I asked her about the criteria that was used in selecting models for the magazine. While she was answering, I could easily look at her and admire the beautiful view without seeming to stare.

Having started on that track, I started getting more ideas and my business brain got engaged.

"Do we have any celebrities that model for us?" I asked her when she stopped.

"In the new year section, sir. Or sometimes for special occasions we do celebrity interviews, like for Valentine's day."

"Hmmmm. I think we should have more celebrity models in the magazine each issue, both males and females, but more females obviously."

"Obviously." She agreed.

"I would like us to select these from all fields - fashion, sports, music etc. but a big majority of them would be from the popular film world, faces that the average reader would recognize."

"Good idea, sir."

She uncrossed her legs then recrossed them the other way. And she took her time doing it, so that I got a very clear view between her legs. I could see there were absolutely no panties, that she kept her pussy clean and hairless and that there was a sheen of moisture on her pussy slit.

That last bit of visual data made my cock throb in my pants. But I continued on the business track.

"We should source both Bollywood and Hollywood for our models as those celebrities are well-known in Fiji."

"Um..sir, I have some connections I can develop and leverage in Bollywood but I have no experience of working with the Hollywood people. I will need help.

"Oh, sure. Hire somebody from Hollywood itself who can help us recruit the best and most popular actresses and models."

"Yes, sir, that's a great idea."

I noticed that in-between writing down my instructions she was putting the top of her pen in her mouth. But it was not the chewing motion that girls would usually do in a situation like this. She was just licking the top of her pen and then taking it into her mouth with her lips closed. She was taking two or three inches of her pen in her mouth then moving it very subtly in and out before taking it out fully.

Well, the effect of that maneuver of hers was as expected. I imagined her soft, luscious lips with my penis going in and out between them just like that. The fact that she tried to tempt me with such an obvious move told me that I was on the right path. She most definitely wanted me to fuck her!

Not yet. I wanted to bang her, but the longer I took in laying her, the more control I would have. Or so I figured.

"Malaika, what is the current selection process for models? I may want to tweak it a bit."

"Well, sir, so far we do a shortlist from various fields, sports, fashion, music bands etc., then I interview them, then Zack, who is our main photographer, does test photos. Would you like me to pass them under you from now on?"

"No. No. That is, not all of them. I would like you to continue making the shortlist but of course add the Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities on them. I would like to go over the shortlist with you and whoever we select for the Hollywood recruitments."

"Okay, sir."

"Then some of the actresses and models from Hollywood and Bollywood I would like to check out in person and approve myself. Also, if there are any special girls in the other categories who you think should be on my desk before they are selected, you can let me know."

"That sounds like a very efficient workflow, sir. I will have my assistant produce the shortlist with the existing photos of the girls so it's easier for you to decide which ones you want to use personally."

She again uncrossed her legs, but this time, she didn't re-cross them right away. She just sat there, writing in her notepad, apparently oblivious to the fact that her legs were open and her naked pussy was clearly visible to me through the glass desktop.

I didn't even try to pretend like I was not looking, I looked at her pussy but casually. It was very clear now that she was leaking. I could see the flow of clear fluid leaking from between pussy lips. Her nipples were poking through the thin fabric of her skin-tight dress.

"Damn, I am almost falling asleep. I had a heavy lunch. Let's get some coffee in, ok, Malaika?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

When the coffee came I told the waitress to put it on the table in the conference area. From the corner of my eye I noticed Malaika perking up her ears when I did that.

She got up when I got up and when I put my hand on her back she came close, allowing me to lead her to the couch.

I caressed her smooth, soft back slowly as I led her to the seating area "This is a beautiful dress, Malaika."

"Thank you, sir" She smiled at me then cuddled up closer and kissed my cheek "You are so sweet!"

This morning I had kissed her fully, with my tongue in her mouth, but that was different. It was an introduction and all the girls did it. But now, in the privacy of my office, her kissing my cheek meant that she was giving me an opening. A girl doesn't give open invitation like that, girls usually like to be chased. They give in after a certain amount of chase to let a man feel that he has won it.

But I had been keeping her waiting for over an hour and teasing her by just talking about work. She was desperate now. I decided to take her opening and proceed.

Since my arm was around her waist it was natural that she ended up sitting next to me on the couch. I put my hand on her leg, on her bare thigh and looked into her eyes.

"Do you enjoy your work, Malaika?"

"Oh yes, sir. It's great."

Even though I was looking in her eyes, I could feel with my hand that as soon as my hand rested on her thigh, she opened her legs. While sitting down that dress covered very little of her legs. I could see between her legs. Hell, she was giving me full access and I knew it.

Malaika:

Finally when boss ordered coffee I got back some lost hope. I was beginning to think he had made up his mind that he could only handle two girls at a time and those would be Amrita and Lara. I got a sinking feeling in my heart when I thought that.

But I am not a shy girl nor an inexperienced one. I knew I could seduce him in time, though that maybe too late for any practical benefit.

Coffee was a lifesaver in that. While escorting me to the couch he put his hand on my back and the way he caressed it gently but with a authority in his touch, I knew I would not leave his cabin without feeling his cock in me. I sighed internally with relief. But I could not relax my efforts. I was not that sure of him still.

Taking care to sit close to him, I touched my knee to his so that we could have a feeling of casual intimacy on the couch. I deliberately didn't make the coffee, it would get his hands busy with something other than my body. Personally I didn't want coffee, I wanted his tongue in my mouth, like he had fucked my mouth this morning with his probing tongue.

As soon as he put his hand on my thigh, I opened my legs for him. I am pretty sure he could see my bare pussy from there. I wanted him to think of nothing but fucking me. Then, to my dismay, he started talking about work again, though this time it was about my work and how I felt.

"You know we will have to select the girls carefully. Not just for the looks but for their nature." He said. His hand was caressing my thigh now, his fingertips were actually under the hem of my short skirt.

"Yes, sir. We will want girls who are not only beautiful but also cooperative and..obedient."

I looked right back into his eyes to let him know I knew what he was thinking. He was telling me that he wanted models who would spread their legs for him. I guess he didn't know how easily a girl will surrender her body for a job in show business as long as it was kept private.

"Obedience. Yes, I do like obedience in girls." He smiled.

"So, let's see, we want models who are hot.."

"Superhot."

"Okay, superhot. And a little slutty."

"True. Slutty girls are much suited for what we have in mind."

"Okay, what else?"

"It will be nice if they are submissive to an extent."

"Yes, that sounds like the perfect combo sir - superhot, slutty and submissive."

"The Triple-S criteria."

"Exactly."

All this time, his hand was on my thigh and he was rubbing slowly. It was getting me really hot how casually he was caressing me so close to my exposed pussy. It was like it didn't matter what I wanted, he would do what he wanted with me. It was a different feeling and somehow very arousing!

Now he leaned in and kissed my cheek, saying "You are a good girl."

I was going to thank him, but just that moment the back of his fingers rubbed my pussy softly and all that come out of my mouth was a wanton moan.

He kept his hand there between my legs and pulled me closer with the other arm around my waist. I moved forward as he wanted to, and spread my legs so he would have full access to me.

You see, I was still not sure of him. He might stop any moment and leave me hanging. And I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to fuck me. Surprisingly though, both my body and mind wanted the same thing at this time. I kissed his neck and kept my face next to his. His thumb rubbed my hot, moist pussy slit and my moan was longer this time, very heartfelt.

When he unzipped my dress, I held still and let him take it off me. Now I was fully naked in front of him other than the sexy high heels, and I felt more vulnerable and excited than I had felt on my wedding night! I noticed with surprise how wet my thighs were, they were glistening with my pussy juices. I had not realized how much my pussy had been flowing!

As he effortlessly laid me on my back on the couch, I immediately opened my legs. I didn't want him to think about anything other than entering me.

And then he was in me! and I almost died!

He climbed on top of me and kissed my breasts, then my neck, then my check. His breath was hot on my skin and setting my body on fire. My heart was beating so hard I could feel my pulse all over my body, especially between legs.

When his cockhead touched my pussy hole, I lifted my ass involuntarily, wanting him in me right now! Thankfully he didn't tease me. He just paused a second and drove it in!

Oh my god!

The bastard was thick! His fat cock spread my tight pussy to the limit as he entered me with such a hard stroke! I was not used to having such a thick cock in my tight little cunt and my breath choked in my throat when he stuffed me so deep so quickly.

My pussy hurt a little from his entry, but it was a good hurt! I spread my legs wider to help him go deeper in me. But he started to pull out! No way! I crossed my legs behind his ass to try and stop him. I wanted that cock! I wanted it so badly I was ready to cry!

"Sir, please!" I moaned in my desperation.

But he kept pulling out, I tried lifting my ass, stopping him with my ankles crossed behind his butt. No use. He was almost out, and I was squirming and pushing my ass up to keep him in my hungry pussy at any cost!

Just as I was pushing my ass up again, he drove back in and this time he slammed it home!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" My scream was sudden and involuntary. I had no control and no thought of anything except that massive cock that just took possession of my cunt!

The son of a bitch was ruthless! In that single stroke he had jammed his hard, fat, massive shaft all the way into my cunt! I could feel his bulbous cockhead knocking at my cervix. My breathing was shallow and fast and my skin felt like it was burning!

12