The Dream Job Ch. 05 - Evelyn

Story Info
Evelyn Sharma introduces herself to the new boss.
5.7k words
4.65
18.8k
17

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddammit! It was happening again!

The new boss had been here a week already and the only contact I had had with him was just a normal good morning greeting! Exactly the same thing had happened when the previous MD had joined. I didn't get a chance to meet him for the first couple of weeks and by then it was all over for poor Evelyn.

But this time I was determined not to let the history repeat itself. Today I had prepared myself with lots of attention to detail and I had arrived early at the office. I was ready to tackle the new boss as soon as he came in. I just hoped that he arrived before his secretary. Once Amrita arrived it would be harder for me to get in to seduce him without her knowing it.

Amrita was a lovely girl but she helped the higher-ranking women more, it worked better for her as well. I knew that the new boss had already ravished at least 4 of the top managers including our sweet, beautiful magazine editor - Shweta Tiwari. Well, today was my turn.

My big problem is being a receptionist I sit behind this desk, so no matter how short my dress is my legs are always hidden. Today also I had put on a very tight, yellow dress that just barely covered my ass and upper thighs. But today I planned to let the boss see my long, fully bare legs and not just behind the desk.

I adjusted my boobs in the tight dress. It had a built-in boob support and didn't need a bra. The cleavage effect was lovely! I am very proud of my perfect 36C breasts. I hoped that the boss would notice them. Because there was no bra my nipples were poking through the thing material of the dress. Maybe I was a little excited in anticipation of what the boss would do to me!

The top drawer of my desk had the messages that I planned to use to get in to see him. I checked once again. Yes, they were there. I opened my purse and looked at the fresh strip of condoms. I had bought them on a whim. It's always good to carry some when you go out on a date or go clubbing. That way a guy cannot make an excuse to not wear one.

Fingering the pack of condoms I wondered idly if I should take them with me to the boss's cabin. Then I sighed. I was not playing small league now. High calibre men like my boss don't use condoms when fucking girls like me. He was most definitely going to bareback me and I would have to take it and like it! No problem. I was on the pill already.

Looking at the wall clock for the third time in 2 minutes I noticed it click to 8:35. Time was a-wasting. In another 10 minutes, Amrita would walk in that door.

Just as I looked at door, Shartan Silverstar walked in and my heart skipped two beats!

Standing up quickly, I adjusted the noodle strap of my dress and wished him good morning.

"Good morning, Evelyn." He said with a quick smile and carried on walking.

I picked up the messages and got ready to follow him. I would have to work fast. If he was in me when Amrita arrived there was nothing she could do. She would not even try to stop me after that. The next 10 minutes counted a lot.

Two minutes is all I gave him to get to his office and get settled then I knocked on the door to his private office.

"May I come in, Sir?" I asked in my most submissive, sweet voice.

"Yes, yes. Come in, Evelyn."

I love this about my new boss. He never makes me feel inferior. His smile is always genuine.

Holding out the messages in front of me as my alibi I walked in and stood in front of his desk. I gave him time to check me out thoroughly before speaking.

Looking at his open briefcase, I could see he was in the process of setting up his papers and other stuff. He stopped when I walked in and looked me over. So far, he had only looked on me as an employee, a receptionist. Now I could see him realizing that I was a hot piece of ass!

Well, considering that I am 24, slim and very shapely, he should have noticed it before. I have a film-star face as guys tell me, and a hot body.

"Sir, there are some messages for you. Should I put them there?"

I deliberately turned towards his conference area so he could check out my ass. I am justifiably proud of my ass, it's not too small, not too big, just the right size and very firm and tight. I do go to the gym very religiously.

And in this tight, short dress my ass was just barely covered and on display in the most tantalizing manner.

"No, just give them to me. What are they?" He extended his hand.

I walked up to him and handed him the papers.

Shartan:

Given the recent events, I had arrived early today to get some work done and wrap my head around some facts that had been bothering me. I had a thousand questions and I needed some answers fast.

But when this girl turned up, I had to give those thoughts a rest. I had of course, noticed that she was a beautiful girl and she worked at the reception desk on my floor. In a normal situation I would have tried to date her and seduce her. But in this company where I had so many gorgeous women just throwing themselves at me, I had to leave Evelyn aside for the moment.

Now, however, I saw her in a completely different light. She was dynamite! As she turned towards the couches I checked out her killer ass! I felt my cock start to get hard in my pants.

A whiff of her sexy perfume filled my nostrils as she stepped closer to hand me those messages she said she had for me.

"Oh, they are mostly messages of congratulations from other companies CEO, Managing director's and from our suppliers etc."

I put them on my desk and thought about Evelyn. Needless to say I was not thinking about those questions right now. I was thinking about only one question - how would this girl feel wrapped around my hard cock?

She was still talking though.

"Sir, I just wanted to let you know that if you need anything I am here. I am very good with filing. I type a lot of company correspondence and I am at your service if you need anything any time of day or night."

Her smile was very sweet but if you add that to her words, she was trying to tell me something. Even with the way things were in this company, I could not just bring myself to come out in the open and ask her if I could fuck her.

But I didn't want to let her go either. I decided to explore.

"That's nice to know, Evelyn. And of course, so sweet of you to say. Matter of fact, Amrita is doing an errand for me this morning so she won't be in until 10, maybe 10:30. Are you available to me? To help me?"

"Yes, sir. I am at your service, totally available to you in any way."

Okay, that sounded promising.

"Good. Let's see if you can impress me with your talents." I tried to make it sound dirty but I was failing.

Then I saw the copy machine by the wall and had a brainstorm.

"Evelyn, I have never used a copy machine so sophisticated like this one. Can you help me figure it out?"

"Of course, sir."

Did I detect a bit of disappointment that I didn't ask her to jump on my desk and spread her legs? Or was it just my oversexed, overactive mind?

Evelyn:

When the boss asked me if I was available to him, I got a funny feeling in my stomach, the same that you get when the roller coaster is reaching its top point and you can feel the thrilling ride ahead. I was pretty sure his next question would be "Can you give me a blowjob?" or something like that.

But when he pointed to the copy machine, I had my hopes dashed on a rock! He really wanted my help with work. Damn!

Still I wasn't giving up yet. Amrita wouldn't be here for another hour, that was good news. I must stay in his office using some pretext and try my best. Copy machine was as good an excuse as any.

That copy machine was really sophisticated, no doubt. But thankfully I knew it well. I had been using one for a long time for my work at Angels.

We both moved to the machine which was standing near a glass wall and I lowered myself carefully so that my ass rested on my heels. I designed my pose in such a way that he would be able to see my 8" high heels and my long, bare legs. I opened my knees a little so he could see between my legs if he looked. The dress was too short to cover anything in that pose and I was wearing no panties at all!

Opening a paper tray, I told him about feeding the paper. It also gave him a good excuse to look down at the tray and between my legs.

"Okay, that looks very doable."

I don't think he was talking about the tray. His observant eyes had noticed my bare, smoothly waxed pussy and yes I have a very doable pussy! Guys love to lick it!

Next I told him about the controls on the top LCD panel on the copy machine. I stood right next to him so my body was touching his lightly and explained about how the Scan-2-email service worked.

Then I took a risk and put my hand on his chest. With his jacket off, I could feel his heart beating through his formal shirt. I felt my pussy clench!

"But please, sir!" I said with my hand tactically placed on his chest and rubbing lightly "Never use an outside address with this service. It will be blocked and a security alert will be raised by the software."

Alright, so he didn't remove my hand, nor did he look at me funny.

He smiled into my eyes and said "Alright, Miss Security, I will be careful."

Oh, but his next move really impressed me.

"Now, let me try to use this and you stand here next to me and watch that I don't fry any circuits."

Saying that he wrapped his arm around my waist and had me stand close to him. His hand rested on my waist, just above my ass and my body was in full contact with his from the side.

Wasn't that smooth? I could not even object that he had done anything wrong, and yet he gave me a clear indication that he was open to play. I didn't scream, I just turned slightly into him so that my breast was pressing right under his armpit and I made sure it pressed more than what could be considered accidental. I was telling him I was game!

"Yes, that feels right!" He was looking at the copier control panel and working the touch-screen buttons but I knew very well what felt right to him!

I moved my left leg so that the inside of my warm, bare thigh was rubbing intimately behind his right thigh.

His right hand slid smoothly down my waist and cupped my ass cheek. He was exploring me with a slow caress. With his left hand he pointed to the copier LCD screen "What do you think about that, Evelyn. Am I doing it right?"

Oh, what a crafty and smooth man! I just loved him for his charming and intelligent approach. My pussy was soaking wet by now!

"Yes, sir. You are fully in control, sir!"

With that winning smile of his, he turned his face toward me and leaned in. His large, strong hand squeezed my ass cheek as he kissed me on the cheek. His lips were warm and his kiss was slow and intimate. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my racing heart!

"You are a doll, Evelyn." He said gently.

I turned fully to him and turned my face up to be kissed properly. My arms held him tight. Oh, he felt so great in my arms!

This time his kiss was soft but firm, as he pressed his hungry, hot lips on mine and sucked my bottom lip into his mouth. His tongue started teasing my lips. I opened my mouth to welcome his tongue to take me fully!

When we both came up for air, I opened my eyes. He looked into my eyes and there was an unforgettable look in his eyes, like he had just made the decision to have me! And I don't mean that he was going to fuck me, of course he was, but it was more than that. His eyes told me, plain as words "You belong to me!" and I could feel my knees turning weak!

He guided me down to the floor and I was only too happy to be kneeling at his feet! He unbuttoned and unzipped his business trousers and I pulled out his meaty shaft from his shorts. Oh, it was so deliciously thick and warm! I just bent my head down and took it in my mouth. It didn't even fit all in my mouth!

Usually I am great at sucking dick and I can make a man whimper just from the way I lick and tease his cockhead. But my boss's thick, meaty cock was so tempting I just took it deep in my mouth and started sucking like I hadn't had cock in a month.

On his part, he stroked my hair and caressed my cheek, but didn't try to control me. I felt like he wanted to see how well I did on sucking his cock and I tried to impress him by taking him deeper into me, until his cockhead was choking me.

When his cock erupted it was pulling back from my throat and his load hit the back of my throat. I was proud of myself that I fought back the gag reflex and swallowed it expertly. He fucked my mouth with shallow strokes then and I drank all his cum happily. He tasted wonderful!

Even after his cock was all empty, I didn't let it go but kept licking and sucking it. I could not stop until he told me. I was trying to impress upon him that I was a great fucktoy for him. It seemed that he was also not done with me.

In a few minutes, his cock was getting hard again in my mouth. And his cockhead was hitting the back of my throat again. But this time, he took my arm and stood me up in front of him, my back against the copy machine. He hooked his hand under my right knee and lifted it up. I rested my leg on the machine somewhere near an output tray and my heel found a purchase somewhere, I don't know exactly where.

Just as I found this position, boss moved in closer and shoved his big, bulging cock into my open pussy. My tight little cunt had been flowing with juices for a long time and now he speared me deep with the first stroke itself! He was huge but I was well-lubricated!

I am not saying it didn't hurt though! My scream was long and it came right from my gut! But that didn't deter him, he simply grabbed my ass cheeks, pulled his cock out and slammed into my again. I believe I whimpered loudly like a wounded gazelle. This man knew what he was doing. I had been fucked many times before, some had even fucked me hard, but there was a certain authority in Shartan's fucking that I had never felt before.

Every time his cock penetrated me so deep with a smooth, sliding thrust, I felt like he was just going to break me into a million pieces and re-mould me around his massive cock. My pussy would fit him perfectly and I would be his property! In a way, that's what he did in the coming weeks. And I belonged to him from that first meeting onwards.

With his powerful strokes, I whimpered and I yelped but I never asked him to stop. I just moved my ass and tried to take him in deeper. He felt like he was trying to claim me and I wanted to be claimed. I wanted to belong to him with every fibre of my being!

His hot, wet mouth touched my neck and started sucking on that sensitive spot below my jaw. And I came! Hard!

I lost all feeling in my hands and knees, it was like being completely out of control of my body. I didn't even feel my pussy, I just felt this warm, luxurious, all-encompassing glow that was coming from somewhere in me and spreading all over my consciousness.

The good thing was that his strong arms were around me. I could feel myself anchored to him in an abstract way otherwise I was afloat without any idea how to get back to Earth and not caring at all!

When I started to come off the incredible high of that orgasm, I felt that his cock was still in me and he was still fucking me. And I gave silent thanks to the Universe!

He whispered in my ear "Evelyn..."

"Yes, Sir?" I almost whimpered.

"I like how you feel wrapped around my cock!"

"I am yours to fuck, sir! Use me as you like!" My surrender was complete and unconditional.

He slammed his cock hard into me as he came! I could feel this incredible feeling of warmth deep in my core. And I came again!

This one was not as mind-numbing as the first one but it was still wonderful! It felt more like a joyful, pleasant feeling that lasts a long time. It was like a creamy chocolate or a lick of a really delicious ice cream. The only difference was that those you feel with your tongue and this feeling I felt with my whole body!

His strokes were hard as he came in me and I could feel his cockhead almost penetrating my cervix. I just bit my lip and took it all. In that moment, he owned me! He could do whatever he wanted with me. So, I just kept my legs open and took it, whimpering and yelping the whole time in time with his thrusts!

Even after he stopped cumming, he didn't stop. I could feel his cock not that hard now, but he kept it in me and moved his hips in a circle making it rub so nicely on my pussy walls.

With one hand he slipped off the strap of my dress and kneaded my breast. Then he dipped his head and sucked it in his mouth. Oh, the feeling of his hot, wet mouth on and around my erect nipple! I moaned and pushed my fingers into his hair, pressing him more into me.

Then he looked into my eyes and kissed my lips. I could still feel his dick stuffed in my pussy and I was thankful that he had not pulled it out.

He cupped my cheek with one hand and kissed my lips softly.

"What did you say, doll, you are mine to fuck?"

"Yes, sir." I flushed a bit but nodded affirmatively.

"I would like you to be available to me, whenever I want to use you."

"Just say the word, sir and I will be here."

He leaned down to kiss and suck my neck. I moaned. Then he continued.

"When I call you on the phone and say 'Can you come in, please?' it means I want to cum in your mouth. When you hear that I want you to come into my office, and without a word, go down to your knees between my legs, take my cock out and start sucking."

He looked into my eyes and I nodded.

"I will do as you wish, sir."

By now I could feel his cock getting harder again and I was moving my hips to the rhythm of his slow strokes, enjoying the warm, exciting feeling that was building up.

His mouth pressed to the side of my neck and I clung to him tight. He knew how to drive a girl crazy and my body was on fire even after two wonderful orgasms.

"And when I call to say 'Can you take some dictation?' that means I want you to come in and take my dick. Then you would come in and bend over my desk without a word, simply raise your dress to offer me your body, with your legs wide open for me."

I could feel that he was training me to be his bitch and it was exciting me even more!

"Yes, Sir. Your bitch will be on your desk with her legs open when you command, Sir!"

Now his cock was fully hard again and I was having a hard time concentrating or speaking as his meaty shaft pumped my pussy slowly in and out. My last sentence was delivered with a long whimper!

Then he pulled his cock out and turned me around. He bent me over the copier and I immediately opened my legs wide for him. God! My legs looked so long and sexy in those heels! And they were open as wide as I could get them.

Even his small gestures had something that could make a girl feel that she was in his control. He wrapped his fingers around my long, dark hair and pushed my head down slightly, making my ass stick up. It made me feel so much more exposed and vulnerable! And totally in his control!

If I didn't know already, I would have known now that he was taking ownership of me! I was to be his fucktoy on the side and he would use me as he liked.

My head jerked up as his cock impaled me from behind with a smooth, hard thrust! I cried out but stayed in position for him.

Shartan:

That girl was the hottest piece of ass you'd ever see! No matter which angle you looked from, she was pure dynamite! I had her bent over, her legs wide open, and her ass, so gorgeous and tight...I was getting harder just looking at her!

I had her hair in my left hand, I wanted her to know, deep down in her bones, that she was mine! I placed my right hand on her shoulder and started pounding her hard. She moaned with each thrust and I let her have the next one even harder!

12