The Dream of the Fisherman's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamzapple
adamzapple
101 Followers

Still, she couldn't bring herself to raise her head and look at the creature. Her naked breasts trembled and swayed heavily, her nipples hard and distended, as Sayomi squirmed her slender hips and pushed her skirt down. Panting now, and still with her head bowed, she pushed down her panties to expose a delicate fan of wispy dark pubic hair.

A moan escaped her as she felt the crotch-heavy wetness of her panties. She stepped out of them shyly and kept her legs together in a useless attempt to preserve her modesty. She slipped off her shoes and felt the chill touch of the soft carpet of moss beneath her feet. Finally she took off her glasses. Naked, she considered them for a moment, then she tossed them to the ground where they fell among the pile of her discarded clothes.

Before her she heard the creature stir, she sensed its growing excitement. She heard the soft, slick whisper of its tentacles as they squirmed over each other with increasing agitation. She looked down at the carpet of thick moss and felt the creature finally stirring, rousing itself, gathering itself before her. Her nipples throbbed and between her legs her juices continued to flow, lubricating her, flooding, wetting her thighs. Her body trembled with a complicated mixture of foreboding and anticipation.

She looked at the carpet of moss through the frame of black hair that hung down about her face and the fringe that had fallen over her eyes. Her large breasts shone softly where the sunlight touched them, her nipples long and dark and swollen. Her skin soft and young and supple. Her hips were slender, her legs long and coltish. She felt young and feminine and vulnerable before the great awakening bulk of the creature.

Slowly, Sayomi raised her head. Even without her glasses she could see the change in the creature. Its whole, squat body seemed to tremble. Its tentacles lifted and rose and writhed all about it. She glimpsed its lipless mouth for the first time.

She remembered the copy of the woodcarving in the book and how the creature in the picture had seemed to be pleasuring the woman with its mouth while she reclined in its tentacles and she shuddered uncontrollably.

Sayomi began to breath faster, her nostrils flared as she raised her head and stood proudly naked before the creature. She straightened her back and put out her breasts. It was looking at her. She saw her pale reflection in its eyes.

Its tentacles waved all around. She saw their fleshy tips, how they puckered and glistened wetly with the creatures secreted oils. How some of them now began to expand and stretch to expose the swollen sexual organs sheathed inside. Her legs felt weak and there was a great, aching hunger deep inside her as Sayomi stepped closer to the creature.

With two measured steps she put herself within reach of the creature's tentacles. They lifted and gathered all around her so that she felt surrounded, while between them she glimpsed the creature's gaze, its eyes fixed unwavering on her.

Sayomi trembled as the sea of limber, glistening tentacles rose about her. They twisted in the air, poised like snakes about to strike. Oil began to drip from their tips. She saw in shocking close-up the crude, thrusting shapes of numerous swollen sexual organs slowly emerging, oozing with the creature's oils, from their sheaths inside the tentacles.

A tentacle brushed Sayomi's calf and she trembled. She felt another slither quickly between her knees, forcing her thighs apart.

She submitted. She felt them caress her skin, her shoulders, her back. She began to moan. Her mouth opened wide. She raised her arms and they were immediately seized by tentacles that coiled and slithered and captured her wrists. She tried to watch, to follow their movements, but there were too many. They all moved at once.

She was held at the centre of a mass of writhing tentacles. The fleshy tip of a tentacle slithered quickly over her breasts and left a glistening trail of viscous oil in its wake.

She felt the slithering passage of another as it snaked between her thighs. Her ankles were encircled, her legs drawn apart. She was lifted bodily, effortlessly, from the ground as she was claimed by the creature.

Sayomi's eyelids fluttered. She moaned with pleasure and apprehension. She had surrendered, given herself to the creature of her dreams, and now she was in its possession. Its plaything. A warm, young, female body that it would use and defile to slake its own, constant hunger.

The creature's numerous tentacles began to investigate her body, exploring her young flesh, caressing, tormenting. They slithered over her large, full breasts and left them glistening with the creature's oils. They encircled her tender thighs, gliding snake-like, thick and flexible, over every inch of her captive body.

Sayomi felt them probing eagerly between her wide spread thighs, exploring between the cheeks of her ass. She raised her head and looking down saw four or five tentacles pushing against each other, jostling each other, wet and glistening, their fleshy tips pulled back to expose the bulbous sexual organs sheathed inside, as they all explored and caressed her inner thighs and vulnerable, flooding pussy.

Her hips jerked fruitlessly and she writhed and twisted in the creature's tentacles. Her body was soon slick with its oils. The delicate fan of pubic hair between her legs was matted and wet and glistening. Her nipples were raised and throbbing.

Sayomi moaned, she threw her head from side to side. She was helpless, her arms held out to the sides, her legs spread obscenely wide, caught up in the creature's tentacles, aroused, intimately probed and explored. No part of her body remained untouched.

Her face burned with shame but inside she was on fire. Everywhere she felt the intimate slither of the creature's slick tentacles. Her thighs were drawn still wider apart, her breasts were encircled, squeezed and caressed. Her body was awash with the creature's oils as the tentacles slithered endlessly over her burning flesh.

"Yesss, ohhh, yesss," Sayomi moaned, unable to help herself or control her desperate need. She whimpered and squirmed, relishing every touch of the creature's tentacles.

Her juices flowed copiously, oozing from her flooded pussy, and dripping in long, silvery strands mixed with the creature's oils. Her fingers clutched at the tentacles that wavered nearby and she felt their latent power as they slithered wetly through her hands.

She stroked them eagerly and felt the hardness of the swollen sexual organs sheathed inside and still emerging from the numerous fleshy tips that surrounded her.

Every nerve-ending was on fire, every inch of her burning, oil-slick skin tingled with desire. Sayomi moaned continuously.

Small, soft, feminine, eager sounds escaped her each time she felt the firm, swollen, glistening tip of an engorged, exposed, sexual organ touch her skin. She was transported. She was consumed with desire. Nothing existed for her beyond the moment.

Her young, ripe body writhed and contorted. Her slender hips squirmed lasciviously. Her aching need escalated, her pleasure increased. She was floating, she was soaring. She was in torment. She was in ecstacy.

"Please, oh please..." Sayomi whispered. The words came out as a breathless moan, a desperate plea. She writhed in an agony of desire. She was at a peak of heightened sexual arousal.

She thrust her hips eagerly at the numerous bloated sexual organs that nuzzled and probed between her wide-spread thighs. Her fingers clutched desperately at tentacles that slithered teasing from her grasp. She raised her head and moaned, trying in vain to capture a swollen dripping organ and draw it hungrily into her mouth.

Sayomi groaned with frustration then gasped as she felt herself being moved. Tentacles squirmed over her to take a new, firm grip.

She felt herself lowered, turned, manipulated bodily. She was passed smoothly and effortlessly through a shifting forest of tentacles, moved from one tentacle to another until she found herself on a level with the creature's wide and dark, unblinking eyes.

Her knees were raised, her thighs spread wide, her arms held out to the sides. She was being moved, lowered, guided into position, and raising her head she looked down along her body beyond her wide-spread thighs and saw the creatures head loom between her legs.

The tentacles between her thighs were withdrawn. Sayomi's eyes opened wide. Her mouth gaped. She saw the creature's great dark eyes watching her, fixed on her, staring, shining dully.

She was held suspended in its tentacles as they slowly lowered her towards its waiting mouth. The pale green sunlight shone on the great dome of the creature's head but its mouth was still partly concealed by shadow. She could only glimpse a suggestion of its mouth, the vague dark, flexible shape of the creature's extended tongue as she was guided inexorably closer.

Sayomi's arousal increased as the creature's head loomed larger and closer until it filled her vision. She passed into its shadow. The creature's eyes grew larger, dark, shining, glistening orbs.

Sayomi could only stare as her thighs were drawn still further apart. She began to pant, to writhe. She couldn't look away. Her heart pounded and her face burned.

Staring down between her thighs she saw the thick, dark tip of the creature's tongue eagerly seeking her pussy. She felt the creature's mouth between her legs and her eyes opened still wider. There was a panicked, suddenly anxious look in her eyes. A worried frown appeared, her mouth opened, her lips stretched as Sayomi gasped.

She shook her head wildly from side to side. Her hair clung wetly to her attractive flushed and perspiring face. Then she felt herself drawn fully against the creatures mouth, her legs held wide. Felt herself nestled there. Positioned. Her legs spread wide to accommodate the great dark bulk of the creature's head now buried between her thighs.

She felt the first, shockingly intimate, exploring touch of its thick, flexible tongue and Sayomi stiffened. She shuddered uncontrollably. She tugged at the tentacles that held her arms. Her hips jerked wildly and she fell back into the creature's embrace as waves of unimaginable ecstacy consumed her.

Sayomi was held in place astride the creature's mouth, her flooded, hungry pussy gaping wide, vulnerable to the intimate advances and attention of the creature's exploring tongue.

Her back arched and her full breasts stood out round and firm as she felt the creature's tongue, thick and warm and slick, insinuate itself between her ass cheeks. She felt it stiffen as it probed her ass-hole, tasting her, then she felt it move again. It flattened against her swollen and sensitive pussy lips, and Sayomi squirmed wildly as the great, hulking creature began to lap greedily at her pussy.

Her hips jerked furiously. There was no escape from the intimate probing touch of the creature's thick and flexible tongue.

She was held firmly in position, helpless to move, powerless in the creature's effortless grip. She felt the pressure of its tongue on her pussy as it tasted her flowing juices. Her hips thrust uncontrollably as she felt its thick, flexible tip seeking her opening.

Sayomi threw her head back. Her naked, glistening captive body strained in the creature's embrace. Pale green sunlight bathed her writhing figure.

Her mouth gaped wider as she felt the slick, probing tongue between her thighs press thickly into her gaping pussy. She felt it swell, then push. She felt her pussy violated, stretched. The creature's tongue was slowly forced inside her.

Her juices gushed in a sudden spray that shone and sparkled mistily in the sunlight and Sayomi's entire body shuddered. "Nnnnnnnhhhhhhh!" A long, drawn out groan of pure pleasure, a cry of pain, escaped her, was wrenched from her lips, torn from her being as the creature's tongue plunged deeper into her aching pussy.

Every sinew in her body strained and stood out taut under her shining skin as the creature's tongue began to thrust in and out of her with a strong, deep rhythm.

Sayomi squirmed as she felt the creature's thick and limber tongue filling her. It fed her deep, primitive passion, her aching, insatiable need. She felt the creature's tongue begin to thrust slowly in and out, filling her young, flooded pussy, plunging thickly and deeply and repeatedly inside her.

Her hips bucked furiously and she used her thighs to eagerly grip the creature's great head. She began to thrust her hips every time the creature's tongue flexed and plunged inside her. She matched the creature's lust with her own desperate hungry ache for satisfaction.

The creature's tongue made thick, wet noises between Sayomi's wide spread thighs. The ragged sound of her breathing filled the cavern.

Every time the creature's tongue withdrew Sayomi felt a fleeting sense of loss. She ground her hips desperately against the creature's drooling mouth. Its saliva mixed with her juices and soaked her young thighs.

"Yesss! Oh, yess. Yes!" Sayomi cried. More tentacles rose wavering around her. Her pale and naked body was now drenched in the creatures secreted oils. She was aware of nothing beyond her aching need for satisfaction.

She grabbed at passing tentacles as they slithered snake-like over her body. She felt a tentacle probing her ass and moaned with pleasure as the thick, swollen head of the sexual organ forced itself smoothly between her ass-cheeks.

She gasped, stiffening and then shuddering with delight as the tentacle flexed then slipped smoothly into her ass-hole. She felt it slither inside, felt the swollen sexual organ hot and slick inside her.

The creature's oils oozed from her ass-hole, lubricating her, mixing with her own juices as the organ began to pump rhythmically in and out of her ass.

Sayomi's mouth opened wide, her lips stretched, as she felt the creature's tongue and one of its organs thrusting in unison deep inside her. Her body was being shaken, jarred by the repeated powerful thrusts. Her breasts shook, swaying heavily with every thrust. She cried out, a soft, feminine groan of ecstacy, and another tentacle appeared. It dipped towards her face and then it plunged towards her open mouth. Sayomi gagged. Her lips were stretched wide as she felt the thick organ sheathed inside the tentacle emerge and slip smoothly into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide and then her eyelids fluttered.

Sayomi was joined to the creature. She was penetrated in three places.

Sayomi was held firmly against the creature's mouth, her naked, vulnerable body almost lost in a forest of waving, plunging, caressing tentacles.

There was no escape, no respite from the creature's intimate advances. Her oil-slick body twisted and writhed. Her hips shook with every thrust of the creature's tongue and the swollen organ buried in her ass. The engorged organ that filled her mouth thrust smoothly in and out. When she threw her head from side to side the tentacle moved with her.

With her hands she grasped two more tentacles and held them in her oil-slick fingers as their organs thrust eagerly in and out. The dream had awoken an insatiable hunger inside her, even as she climaxed, spraying a fine mist of juices from her ravaged pussy, she ached for more.

Sayomi arched her back as the organ buried deep in her ass swelled and ejaculated filling her with the creature's thick, oozing seed. Two more tentacles coiled and slithered over her large breasts, manipulating them, caressing, squeezing.

Sayomi's lips were stretched wide about the thrusting organ that filled her mouth. Even as the organ that had spent itself inside her ass spasmed and withdrew another smoothly took its place. It slipped snake-like inside her tight, hot ass hole. The tentacle bent and flexed and the organ at its tip began to thrust quickly in and out.

The fire inside Sayomi was unquenchable. Her aching need knew no limits. She relished every touch, every caress, every violation. Her young body shook as the organ in her ass thrust stiffly again and again, pounding into her, impaling her.

Her eyes opened wide as the organ in her mouth thickened and swelled. Suddenly it ejaculated filling her mouth with the creature's hot, creamy seed. She choked, swallowing a great mouthful, but more dribbled from her lips as the organ withdrew. Immediately, another tentacle replaced it and she welcomed a second swollen, glistening organ into her young, eager mouth.

Sayomi looked down through the weaving, shifting forest of tentacles that entwined her body. She found herself looking briefly into the creature's eyes. It was still looking at her, watching as it spent its lusts on her ripe, young body.

She felt herself moved, manipulated again, and a moment later the creature's tongue was withdrawn. It was replaced immediately by a huge, swollen organ that thrust eagerly in and out of its tentacle as it lunged towards her pussy.

Sayomi felt the enormous, bloated organ nudge bluntly against her pussy. She felt the tentacle flex and then she felt the organ slowly forced inside her. Her hips thrust towards it, her flooded pussy stretched to accommodate it, and slowly, inch by swollen inch, the huge, hot organ squeezed deep into her pussy.

Sayomi's naked body was bathed in the creature's secreted oils, its seed oozed thickly from her pussy, her ass and her mouth. It dribbled between her wide spread thighs mixing with her own flowing juices.

Between her legs the obscenely swollen organ began to thrust faster and faster. The tentacle buried in her ass withdrew to be replaced by another. Sayomi writhed. She felt her pussy stretched wide, she felt the creature's seed, hot and thick, trickling from her openings.

She was again impaled in three places by three, thick plunging sexual organs, and her body bucked and jerked in welcome.

Sayomi writhed in a fever of extreme sexual arousal, her young body shuddered as she was repeatedly penetrated by multiple slick and swollen organs.

She was raised and turned, suspended head down and entered from behind. She was helpless in the creature's embrace. Her glistening body was manipulated and abused. There was nothing to see but the forest of flexing, slithering tentacles that rose and bent towards her.

As one organ ejaculated powerfully inside her so it was slickly withdrawn and another immediately took its place.

Her thighs were held wide apart and thick streams of the creature's seed oozed sluggishly from her ravaged pussy and ass hole. Her breasts were slick with the creature's seed and oils. Her mouth was violated again and again.

The creature's seed gushed from her lips. It was on her face, it was in her hair. Sayomi was bathed in the creature's copious, spurting seed.

She flopped like a rag doll held firmly in the creature's tentacles, one tentacle after another plunged, thrusting, into her abused and gaping pussy, into her ass, into her mouth.

Her hips jerked, her breasts shook, her thighs trembled. Tentacles rose, wavering in the air above her, their exposed organs dripping and wet, glistening, waiting, then the tentacles flexed and bent and she was penetrated again and again.

The huge swollen organs pounded her, squeezing and bludgeoning their way into her already flooded and gushing openings. At regular intervals a great fountain, a spray of her juices was coaxed from her beaten pussy.

Sayomi was lost, to the world and to herself. She was a writhing centre of pleasure in a sea of thrusting, dipping tentacles.

Her memories faded and dwindled, the classroom, the library, the book, the dream, all were forgotten. Nothing existed beyond the moment.

She moaned and squirmed and writhed and thrust her hips. She bathed in the creature's seed. It's insatiable lust equaled only by her unquenchable desires.

adamzapple
adamzapple
101 Followers